Wax, does your toggle to turn off "this mod" affect only the Enforcer part, or does it turn off all of Slaverun? 

If it doesn't turn off all of Slaverun, then I would like to make a request for the ability to turn that off, too. :)

It turns off only the Enforcer part, it should allow a clean remove of the enforcer. You would have to uninstall the Slaverun quest anyway since it makes far too many changes to Whiterun to just script a shutdown on it.

Wax, does your toggle to turn off "this mod" affect only the Enforcer part, or does it turn off all of Slaverun? 

If it doesn't turn off all of Slaverun, then I would like to make a request for the ability to turn that off, too. :)

It turns off only the Enforcer part, it should allow a clean remove of the enforcer. You would have to uninstall the Slaverun quest anyway since it makes far too many changes to Whiterun to just script a shutdown on it.

Ah, well, so much for my plan of turning it on halfway through my playthrough. Thanks. :)

i've tried to play a new game, the quest launch well, even i choose "lite version" the game freeze again.

this is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
bome-divorce.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
ts_slickarmour.esp=0
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1
ElementalArrows.esp=1
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp=1
alcoholiceffect.esp=1
ElvenRogueArmor.esp=1
NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp=1
Sleep Anywhere.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities_bright.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - Bridges x2 - OnOff_bright.esp=1
AutoLearnSpell.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

what is wrong?

i've tried to play a new game, the quest launch well, even i choose "lite version" the game freeze again.

this is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

Havok Breast Physic.esm=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

bome-divorce.esp=1

marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1

ts_slickarmour.esp=0

N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1

DonMichHeels.esp=1

NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1

ElementalArrows.esp=1

LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp=1

Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1

TemptressVixen.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp=1

alcoholiceffect.esp=1

ElvenRogueArmor.esp=1

NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp=1

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1

SleepTight.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1

Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp=1

Sleep Anywhere.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities_bright.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - Bridges x2 - OnOff_bright.esp=1

AutoLearnSpell.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

Havok Breast Physic.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

slaverun.esp=1

what is wrong?

Slaverun should be before SlaverunEnforcer but that really shouldn't matter much. More likely you need to follow this set of instructions:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

zaz should also be before devious devices and skyui should be before both of those

I also had the same problem as Waxen.

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

With all these changes, slaverun starts correctly, and all aliases fill.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

Simpler fix might be to make the quest not load at game start. The MCM menu quest could start the other quest when it is initialized and that would allow the delay without having to trick the CK into setting the "allow reserved" flag and risking the CK noticing and clearing the flag at some later point.

As i recall the gates to whiterun always start locked as your meant to do the riverwood quest to get in so could you have the gates becoming unlocked act as the trigger to start the quests either than or something like gaining a level

this would cause new problems for those of us not starting the vanilla game - alternate start: live a deviant life, make an install button, same as zaz or sd+ uses

I've a couple of scattered things:

I am using latest mod versions and a new game.

It appears that with V4 that some free females keep their weapons - daggers mostly, but the smith keeps her mace, for example. I assumed this was as intended, to allow them to fight vampires etc, but, thought I would mention it.

Dragonsreach gives a notification that I am not subject to the nudity law but Ireleth is nude, though she is armed.

Female companions inside and around Jorvaskr were all nude.

Merchants from Immersive Patrols have also been nude while inside the walls.

When doing the enslavement quest:

I got to the falmer training session fine, but it took an extremely long time for the animations to start... so long, in fact, that I had talked to Fang and got out of the cell after only one, then, by the time I got to the Talos statue area, suddenly, I was soloing falmer sex animations there. Two of them. Still, no lingering ill effects.

However, when I get to the next training session, with the troll, I got "training starts" notification, but that was all. I waited 15 minutes or so real time and still nothing. I am guessing that the quest stage progress got hung up. (would appreciate anyone who can point me toward console progression kickstarts as I found none when searching the thread and am not very code-smart at all).

Lastly, for now, I noticed a fairly big difference between lite and full versions with Enforcement messages (I had them all going for a while), both in time-between and the number of checks. Hadn't thought that lite version removed all that many npcs (just the crucified and dead I thought?).

Lots of thanks for both of these, looking forward to the future.

do you have nudecreatures installed with its pre-requisites resources files - sexlab will behave that way if you don't have the creature anim for it

I just tested the both the original and the posted patch on a new save. Still crashed when going into dragonsreach.

Papyrus:

[07/09/2014 - 12:05:47AM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is freezing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:03AM] VM is frozen
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Saving game...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] VM is thawing...
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24
[None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>])
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: [Location < (00018A56)>], [Location < (0001F871)>]
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:04AM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00018A56)>], newloc=[Location < (0001F871)>]
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Actor value "HealthRate" does not exist.
stack:
[ (4A000D67)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.OnEffectFinish() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.psc" Line 23
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Actor value "HealthRate" does not exist.
stack:
[ (4A007A2F)].Actor.ModActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.OnEffectFinish() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive.psc" Line 23
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F871)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error:  (4A00C043): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
[ (4A00C043)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 192
[zbf (0A0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 269
[None].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29
[07/09/2014 - 12:06:05AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24

Modlist:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=0
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=0
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esm=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
dwarvenrifle.esp=1
Glass Variants.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SaltMinesTame.esp=1
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp=1
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp=1
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp=1
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp=1
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp=1
WeightlessScrolls.esp=1
WeightlessPotions.esp=1
WeightlessDragonBones.esp=1
WeightlessFood.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
SexLab RND.esp=1
HousecarlWhiterun.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ShiverTwitch's Labeled Mines.esp=1
slaverun.esp=0
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=0
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Unrelenting Force Upgrade.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
OCR-Fixes.esp=1
MoreGold.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

I had no followers, started with Live Another Life - alternate start, started by owning property in solitude and immediately traveled to Whiterun (so that should not have messed it up?).

For now I'll disable the mod, to bad tho, I really liked where it was going.

sextoys-calyps-2.esm=0

Might be the problem. Several of those sextoys are placed around Slaverun by this mod.

ah, it was enabled at the time of testing it, I disabled it afterwards and then exported the modlist (oops, my bad).

I've a couple of scattered things:

..snip..

However, when I get to the next training session, with the troll, I got "training starts" notification, but that was all. I waited 15 minutes or so real time and still nothing. I am guessing that the quest stage progress got hung up. (would appreciate anyone who can point me toward console progression kickstarts as I found none when searching the thread and am not very code-smart at all).

Lastly, for now, I noticed a fairly big difference between lite and full versions with Enforcement messages (I had them all going for a while), both in time-between and the number of checks. Hadn't thought that lite version removed all that many npcs (just the crucified and dead I thought?).

Lots of thanks for both of these, looking forward to the future.

do you have nudecreatures installed with its pre-requisites resources files - sexlab will behave that way if you don't have the creature anim for it

I do have, yes and have had no issues with creature animations previously, so I figured it was a stuck quest stage.

Thanks.

ok, i have resolved some problems with help of LOOT and TES5Edit, but i always have some big freeze at some parts of whiterun.

i explain;

When i enter to whiterun, i must take the stairs, at the left of the little bridge, to go to see Zaid. if i go straight to the belethor's shop, my game freeze near breezehome.

To go to the dungeon for the quest "slut training" i must enter to the principal gate of the castle and after, enter by the door at left. if i take the dungeon's door outside ( at right of the castle ), my game crash or i have a long long load screen.

When i go outside of the castle and go to the Zaid's location, my game freeze in the middle of the stairs between castle and place. i must use the quick travel to whiterun and come back to Zaid by the way which don't freeze.

that's all my problems for that mod. but, without them, this mod is really a great job. congratulations to the creator. i just wait the future quests (i'm at [quest ended for now] and Zaid say me something like "wait pchs add new quest" )

ok, i have resolved some problems with help of LOOT and TES5Edit, but i always have some big freeze at some parts of whiterun.

i explain;

When i enter to whiterun, i must take the stairs, at the left of the little bridge, to go to see Zaid. if i go straight to the belethor's shop, my game freeze near breezehome.

To go to the dungeon for the quest "slut training" i must enter to the principal gate of the castle and after, enter by the door at left. if i take the dungeon's door outside ( at right of the castle ), my game crash or i have a long long load screen.

When i go outside of the castle and go to the Zaid's location, my game freeze in the middle of the stairs between castle and place. i must use the quick travel to whiterun and come back to Zaid by the way which don't freeze.

that's all my problems for that mod. but, without them, this mod is really a great job. congratulations to the creator. i just wait the future quests (i'm at [quest ended for now] and Zaid say me something like "wait pchs add new quest" )

With this mod loaded your game is at the edge of crashing which is why it is indeed crashing a lot. You can fix that by following the instructions here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

I removed the mod, and while almost everything seems to be back to normal, all the women remain without clothes. Any suggestion on how to fix this? 

The enforcer mod changed their outfit.  Select each one in the console and enter "resurrect" should do the trick.

Creature sex is disabled in sexlab for new games by default. It might break things too.

Creature sex is conditional for the falmer/troll scenes. If it is off, SexLab scenes will be skipped, but you should go through the quest stage anyway. You'll just be approached by Fang like if those scenes played normally..

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

Simpler fix might be to make the quest not load at game start. The MCM menu quest could start the other quest when it is initialized and that would allow the delay without having to trick the CK into setting the "allow reserved" flag and risking the CK noticing and clearing the flag at some later point.

I've implemented these changes in my dev version. Switched off 'game start enabled' and switched on Balgruuf 'allow reserved'. Is that all it takes, or anything else?

I'm still experiencing issues with creating and playing new scenes. If I add a scene to the mod, update it and start Skyrim, the quest is updated but the scenes do not play at all. While starting a new character plays the scenes correctly. This is the main issue I'd like to solve right now.

BTW, next update will feature another part of servitude towards Zaid and in the end player will have an option to achieve freedom once again. Sort of..  :cool:

Creature sex is disabled in sexlab for new games by default. It might break things too.

Creature sex is conditional for the falmer/troll scenes. If it is off, SexLab scenes will be skipped, but you should go through the quest stage anyway. You'll just be approached by Fang like if those scenes played normally..

I've implemented these changes in my dev version. Switched off 'game start enabled' and switched on Balgruuf 'allow reserved'. Is that all it takes, or anything else?

I'm still experiencing issues with creating and playing new scenes. If I add a scene to the mod, update it and start Skyrim, the quest is updated but the scenes do not play at all. While starting a new character plays the scenes correctly. This is the main issue I'd like to solve right now.

BTW, next update will feature another part of servitude towards Zaid and in the end player will have an option to achieve freedom once again. Sort of..  :cool:

can't wait :)

"Allow reserved" should be enough, I think. You'll notice if it works when the quest aliases fill correctly on quest startup.

Did anyone try this mod with Dark Investigations?

It will not work....

Reason:

The back section of the Dragonreach dungeon is where the slave trainer is for Slaverun (this mod).

That area is replaced by a door that leads to "Dark Investigations" Old Dungeon (an underground area underneath the regular dungeon).

Currently I've been toying with DI and its on the same save as slaverun and slaverun enforcer....

On a side note: It complete breaks the whole DI mod's back story with Iraleth saying they don't tollerate slavers... And she's saying it right in front of the 2 naked slaves carrying trays for the Yarl.

You're best bet is to pick one or the other....

Actually I could see Dark Investigations and the Slavetown mod working well together (as they both have Whiterun guards starting you on Slavery investigation quest's).

Slaverun on the other hand should not be used with either of those as it sets Whiterun as the slave capital of Skyrim...

Use Mod Organizer and setup to profiles one with DI and SlaveTown and the other with Slave run. That way you can tinker with both sides of the slaving coin (one where whiterun is good and slave free and the other where it is slave central).

Punishment animation do not trigger for me, first I though it may be  problem with ZAZ, but no, zaz animation play through console.

In this mod however when Zaid wants the painful way of plesuring himself nothing happens, when I talk to Fang in dungeon it writes in corner

stage 1 done
stage 2 started

But nothing happens and pc is just standing there without ability to move.

File Name: S³(f) - Skyrim Slavery System (framework)

File Submitter: ag12

File Submitted: 09 Jul 2014

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender

S³(f) - v.0.1 release

Skyrim Slavery System - framework

...will take you captive

2. What is S³(f)?

The framework offers a wide variety of new functions, all of which are somehow related to slavery. It is designed to give modders an easily understandable base to build their creations on.

It consists of an .esm and a few scripts and is dependant on other mod's meshes and textures for the slavers gear.

In the current version, 0.1, there are slightly less features included than there were in the original S³ mod. However, adding new features will not be as much of a hassle as it used to be, since I kind of already know how to implement them.

Up to this point, S³(f)'s specs are as follows:

• enslave up to eight people
  • control your slaves: have them follow, wait, check out their inventory or select them for further actions
  • gain slaver XP and increase your slavery level (useless, as of now)
  • sell & buy scripts are included
Be advised, this mod on it's own does not do a lot for you. It merely adds the different functions for handling slaves, you will need plug-ins to actually be able to do stuff.

4. Mods using S³(f)

Here you will find all mods that make use of S³(f). Mods in italic writing are personal recommendations or written by me.

• S³ - Slaver's 101

A small mod that allows you to sell and buy slaves at a slaver's base. download

5. Personal words & credits

I created this framework to finally have a basis for Skyrim slavery modders. You are more than welcome to use this and create more content like slaver bases, caravans or whatever else comes to your mind! I will upload some tutorials on how to create basic stuff, such as slave traders, and how certain functions work soon. Until then, don't hesitate to ask me.

*This is the red line: Under no circumstances shall I allow anyone to use S³(f) for any mods that include child slavery, sexual activity with children or anything of that sort. There is a condition integrated that does not allow children to be enslaved. It is strictly prohibited to upload any mod that changes that. If you alter this on your machine, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, but do not ever upload that changed file to any site or even talk about it. Also this is not up for discussion.

download.png

Click here to download this file

you should add this framework to the slavers here in whiterun, most especially those at the auction block that appear to be selling 3 slaves

Punishment animation do not trigger for me, first I though it may be  problem with ZAZ, but no, zaz animation play through console.

In this mod however when Zaid wants the painful way of plesuring himself nothing happens, when I talk to Fang in dungeon it writes in corner

stage 1 done

stage 2 started

But nothing happens and pc is just standing there without ability to move.

are you running any other mods that you can test the animation frameworks are working properly aside from the console - console functions might not show that the framework is functioning as it should with sexlab - I used to get several occurences of what your describing happen to me on a previous playthru that used an older version of slaverun without the enforcer, had problems with rape scenes from sexlab submit or devious devices belt masturbation or the rape scenes from sanguine's lust in sd+....for all those occurences I discovered the key cause for the problem was the freecam setting in sexlab, never could find a fix for the player once you get stuck, only reload to before you get stuck, for your case you know when you'll get stuck so if you have no other testing facters for it, try reinstalling the sexlab (from the mcm) and zaz (along with any other mods that have anims on yours, like estrus chaurus if you use that) just before the punishment scene, save and exit the game as the sexlab message will suggest, then  see if that helps your problem

I'm at the part right after i first get enslaved, and have to find the beads near the twins, but theres nothing there but them.

There should be a table near them, that's where you find the beads.

I see two tables, one with a "voluntary donation box", and another thats just empty. could messing up the load order make them not appear? everything else seams to work.