View File

Taking magical ability to a whole new level!

Ā 

Velothi are a sub-race of Chimer Elves, the ancestors of modern day Dark Elves.

Ā 

For those who might like a history lesson behind these Elves, see

this page.

Ā 

Thought lost to the ages, these fair skinned, masters of all things magic somehow survived,

and have resurfaced in Skyrim.

Ā 

Leave the swords, bows and shields at home.... you're not gonna need 'em.

For now, that's all I want to share with you

:P

Ā 

The rest, I leave for you to discover on your own

;)

Ā 

Requires CRB (available in the download).

RaceCompatibility, and Dawnguard

Ā 

Trykz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    CRB, RaceCompatibility, Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ā 

Nice, good job Trykz! :D

Ā 

ThanksĀ  :)

Ā 

Added the updated collar mesh to the OP.... oopsĀ  :P

Ā 

Speaking of, it's requirements are quite...... steep. It requires the Adept50 perk of ALL the magic schools, and 25 dragon scales to craft. It's quite powerful, so I figured it's requirements should equally reflect it's potential OP-nessĀ  ;)

Ā 

Trykz

i like how you made bodyslide files, not many race mods do that and its pretty helpful in the longrunĀ 

Ā 

I include them because I know personal taste varies immensely among users of my race mods.

Ā 

Variety is an awesome thingĀ  ;)

Ā 

Trykz

• 1 year later...

First, I'm enjoying this race, she does look wonderful, though I'm not too sure what body mesh is being used (Estrus Chaurus+, the tentacle armor causes her to look bizarre), though she does seem to look good with the UUNP stuff I already have. Ā But when I read up on the race in the OP, I'm wondering if there is any outfit that closely resembles the one in the wiki of Almalexia (Online), because the ones I've been trying, just are typical Skyrim fair and she doesn't look that special (see picture).

Ā 

But I am liking the fact I can grab something (and usually someone) and toss their worthlessness off the nearest cliff. Ā Just not sure what else is in store, as there isn't any quests or anything to denote any changes. Ā I guess I'll just keep playing and wait to see.

Ā 

GuruSR.

Mar 18 2018 23_19_11.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this is one of the absolute first race mods i use don LEĀ ages ago and started feeling nostalgic. so i ported the mod with crb to sse. everything is still the same core wise. just updated meshes and used some 4k textures for the females and sos tempered skins for the males. here are a few pics to share ^^b All hail the Chimer! huhuhu >:D

ScreenShot100.png

ScreenShot101.png

ScreenShot102.png