Honestly, I couldn't even get the plain black ImageSpaceModifier with cross fade to work.  That's how you'd show pics like that in game (cool pics, BTW).

I googled up they could be buggy with an ENB.

That was a problem with that script-free kissing mod on the Nexus; some ENBs disabled his fade to black and wondered why the characters flopped around so much-he was using it to artfully hide the transitions

Hmm.  well if you guys really think so, I guess I'll give it a try.

Of course I'll have to come up with things more flowery than "Love Happens" for all those Fade-To-Black message boxes.

As Serana gently kissed her savior, her heart fluttered and an unfamiliar feeling began stirring in her breast...

We shall see.

I love it! Gonna be great.

Dang it!

Now have even more issues.

I can talk to Idgrod but after that nothing happens, I can say "Aren't you a pretty lady". (or something like that) and then nothing happens.

Also all the dialogue is gone. When i talk to Serana the lines appear but i don't hear the voice.

Another problem is that the Animations won't start. I tell Serana to feed on me and then i accept her offer to 'help' but then she just walks away.

What is going on?

FNIS, skeleton, SexLab... so many things.

Try a complete reinstall of the 3 above then reinstall AA.

Dang it!

Now have even more issues.

I can talk to Idgrod but after that nothing happens, I can say "Aren't you a pretty lady". (or something like that) and then nothing happens.

Also all the dialogue is gone. When i talk to Serana the lines appear but i don't hear the voice.

Another problem is that the Animations won't start. I tell Serana to feed on me and then i accept her offer to 'help' but then she just walks away.

What is going on?

FNIS, skeleton, SexLab... so many things.

Try a complete reinstall of the 3 above then reinstall AA.

That and also, if Lami was dead in your game you cannot just do a "placeatme" to get her back.  You must resurrect the real, actual, Lami.  Placeatme command makes a CLONE.

See: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/1kjlsk/pc_only_foolproof_guide_to_resurrecting_npcs/

Of course I'll have to come up with things more flowery than "Love Happens" for all those Fade-To-Black message boxes.

As Serana gently kissed her savior, her heart fluttered and an unfamiliar feeling began stirring in her breast...

We shall see.

Nifty.  Here's a few of the Pre-Sex (or Fade To Black) story boxes...

Aela understood all too well the dangerous passion and need of the wolf. She opened her heart and legs to the freshly born Werewolf she'd just sired with her own blood, and took all its need and desire deep within herself.

Above all, Aela worshiped Hircine, the Lord of the Hunt. But today she was the prey. As she looked into the eyes of the Companion's new Harbinger she smiled to herself. On this day being caught was no bad thing.

Annekke's heart leapt as she felt the felt the stranger's tender caress. She brushed aside a moment of guilt, acknowledging the passion of her marriage was long expired. Now all that mattered was Dibella's Will, and she would serve that Will with all her heart and body.

Camilla always kept her admirers at arms length but something about the stranger before her intrigued her. She allowed herself a moment of weakness and stepped close to the stranger, victim of a curiosity she couldn't control.

Camilla had been chased all her life and never caught. When she gave her affections, which was rare, it was on her terms. Yet this stranger had ensnared her attention so completely she could not help but stand still and allow herself to be devoured.

Danica practiced the healing arts all her life. She had mended flesh, bone and occasionally hearts. But mending a soul was another thing entirely. It required all of her. And so she gave all of herself, willingly, and with love.

Illia welcomed the embrace of the stranger and the comfort it would bring. She could walk away from this dark tower to a new life. She silently hoped that new life would include the brave stranger holding her, but if not she would always have this moment.

Ingun Black-Briar's mind raced. How could things have gotten so far out of control? And how could this indignity be the only solution? Then she felt arms encircle her with such confidence and caring that, soon, she didn't think any more...

Mjoll trembled as the stranger touched her cheek, the strain of all she'd been through beginning to show. The stranger took her hand and held it, waiting for her. It gave her comfort. Mjoll smiled when she was ready and opened her heart.

Though forced by strange circumstance into this odd tryst, Sapphire still felt drawn to the savior touching her so gently. Rarely did light shine upon the dark, still waters of her heart and never before as brightly as it would in that moment.

As Serana allowed her saviour a second kiss upon her lips, a warmth she had never felt in the long years of her existence seeped into her heart. She told herself it was only the Dragon Blood fresh on her lips and tongue...

Awkwardly, timidly, Serana reached out her hand to touch her saviour.  To be gentle was now alien to her. She steeled herself and suppressed her instincts to draw blood - trying instead to coax a different liquid entirely now.

The stranger had awoken something within Serana's breast that she had left for dead long ago. Dead, buried and forgotten with no marker left to find it. And yet... this stranger had found it. Found it and pulled it still beating from the cold ground.

We shall see.

Nifty.  Here's a few of the Pre-Sex (or Fade To Black) story boxes...

Aela understood all too well the dangerous passion and need of the wolf. She opened her heart and legs to the freshly born Werewolf she'd just sired with her own blood, and took all its need and desire deep within herself.

Above all, Aela worshiped Hircine, the Lord of the Hunt. But today she was the prey. As she looked into the eyes of the Companion's new Harbinger she smiled to herself. On this day being caught was no bad thing.

Annekke's heart leapt as she felt the felt the stranger's tender caress. She brushed aside a moment of guilt, acknowledging the passion of her marriage was long expired. Now all that mattered was Dibella's Will, and she would serve that Will with all her heart and body.

Camilla always kept her admirers at arms length but something about the stranger before her intrigued her. She allowed herself a moment of weakness and stepped close to the stranger, victim of a curiosity she couldn't control.

Camilla had been chased all her life and never caught. When she gave her affections, which was rare, it was on her terms. Yet this stranger had ensnared her attention so completely she could not help but stand still and allow herself to be devoured.

Danica practiced the healing arts all her life. She had mended flesh, bone and occasionally hearts. But mending a soul was another thing entirely. It required all of her. And so she gave all of herself, willingly, and with love.

Illia welcomed the embrace of the stranger and the comfort it would bring. She could walk away from this dark tower to a new life. She silently hoped that new life would include the brave stranger holding her, but if not she would always have this moment.

Ingun Black-Briar's mind raced. How could things have gotten so far out of control? And how could this indignity be the only solution? Then she felt arms encircle her with such confidence and caring that, soon, she didn't think any more...

Mjoll trembled as the stranger touched her cheek, the strain of all she'd been through beginning to show. The stranger took her hand and held it, waiting for her. It gave her comfort. Mjoll smiled when she was ready and opened her heart.

Though forced by strange circumstance into this odd tryst, Sapphire still felt drawn to the savior touching her so gently. Rarely did light shine upon the dark, still waters of her heart and never before as brightly as it would in that moment.

As Serana allowed her saviour a second kiss upon her lips, a warmth she had never felt in the long years of her existence seeped into her heart. She told herself it was only the Dragon Blood fresh on her lips and tongue...

Awkwardly, timidly, Serana reached out her hand to touch her saviour.  To be gentle was now alien to her. She steeled herself and suppressed her instincts to draw blood - trying instead to coax a different liquid entirely now.

The stranger had awoken something within Serana's breast that she had left for dead long ago. Dead, buried and forgotten with no marker left to find it. And yet... this stranger had found it. Found it and pulled it still beating from the cold ground.

Delightful.

oHOHOhOOO, I just had a huge grin on my face as I read these. One quick fix though that would sound better for Serana's

Change it to this

trying instead to coax an entirely different fluid now.

swap the words around and use fluid instead of liquid. But that's my preference.

oHOHOhOOO, I just had a huge grin on my face as I read these. One quick fix though that would sound better for Serana's

Change it to this

trying instead to coax an entirely different fluid now.

swap the words around and use fluid instead of liquid. But that's my preference.

Oh, yeah that's better definitely.  Thanks!

fox very poetic :) i liked them very much 

Hey thanks!  Hardly a replacement for Sex Lab, but I guess a message box is better than nothing.

Hopefully I'll have this "clean" version uploaded to the Nexus over the weekend.  Then I can get back to my real interest, new Serana sexy adventures.

I've translated the counseling quest in the new version without knowing it's actually unused. Are you sure you don't want to include it? It looks very cool : )

Yeah The Dibellan Councilor quest is currently unused.  I mocked that quest up from a screenplay provided by Real Cardia.  The quest concept is good - and it looked good on paper - but when we played through it it was clear it needed a lot more voice work than it had.

For me to actually put the Quest in I'd have to go back and prepare all the voice files which expands  the dialogue and gives it some depth.  And then all that dialogue would change and be something totally different.

The story itself is good.  The core of the quest certainly has potential.  The NPCs voices need a lot of work.

Thanks!

Oh I see you're moving quickly with new AA! 

If you're planning the upload this we I would like to have a video ready for the premiere.

Do you have already a workable beta? So to show at least one of the popups

Honestly, the Pop-Up boxes in the forthcoming "Clean" version are not a feature.  Really.

It's not a version I would recommend to anyone who is willing to use the Sex Lab version.  But it's what's allowed there.

The "Clean" version has no Lovers System - without Sex Lab, gaining Lovers becomes essentially pointless.  So what you are really left with is the Quests and Dialogue themselves and they have to rest on their own merits.  That's really what it would be about.

Thanks!

If you're planning the upload this we I would like to have a video ready for the premiere.

Honestly, the Pop-Up boxes in the forthcoming "Clean" version are not a feature.  Really.

It's not a version I would recommend to anyone who is willing to use the Sex Lab version.  But it's what's allowed there.

The "Clean" version has no Lovers System - without Sex Lab, gaining Lovers becomes essentially pointless.  So what you are really left with is the Quests and Dialogue themselves and they have to rest on their own merits.  That's really what it would be about.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that no one plays this mod for the animations.

Thanks!

Sorry dude but you is wrong, if i wanted basically an erotic story i'd go to an erotic story website, the interactivity and it being displayed is pretty much the point of playing an adult modded skyrim

That said each to there own, a lot of peeps make a big deal about the voice content in this and other mods which i generally click through as its much slower than reading the text

Thanks!

Sorry dude but you is wrong, if i wanted basically an erotic story i'd go to an erotic story website, the interactivity and it being displayed is pretty much the point of playing an adult modded skyrim

That said each to there own, a lot of peeps make a big deal about the voice content in this and other mods which i generally click through as its much slower than reading the text

Yeah, I don't have any real burning desire to do this.  I'm not looking for a Hot file or what not.

I'm basically just responding to some random dude, a voice on the internet, who said he's a family guy with kids and it would be easier of there was a version without sex he could play.

Pretty much it.

We'll return to your regularly scheduled SEXAH version after this brief time out.

Thanks!

Yeah, I don't have any real burning desire to do this.  I'm not looking for a Hot file or what not.

I'm basically just responding to some random dude, a voice on the internet, who said he's a family guy with kids and it would be easier of there was a version without sex he could play.

Pretty much it.

We'll return to your regularly scheduled SEXAH version after this brief time out.

I would have thought that could be achieved by amending the sexlab timers to 1 second and unticking all the strip options and/or untick the sexlab animations

The char would stand there for the duration of the timers (say 5 seconds +/- a few for it to run through scripts etc) and it would flash up an message about not finding any animations that aren't blacklisted but otherwise i cant think of how it would cause any real issues (accidentally caused that error in the past)

Thanks!

I certainly skip the vanilla dialogue, but the voiced dialogue in this mod and the story lines are the core of Amorous Adverntures. They are the point of using this mod instead of just running the animations through zaz.

Regarding the new morthal quest

Updated to the new version awhile ago but was in falskaar so taking awhile to get back on my lvl 81 char, i have done the civil war quest though so idgrod the younger now lives in solitude so i was a bit surprised it worked which it has so far, when i got to the point of going to the crypt it recognised i'd already done that and quest updated correctly and sent me back to idgrod

The thought occurs though with a qualifer at the start of her dialogue along the lines of "you have a lot to make up for" and a couple of changes of tense the quest would make a lot more sense since even though her family have been deposed by the stormcloaks she would still care about morthal so wouldn't want evil undead taking over the place although i dunno how much extra effort it would be checking the civil war quest for who won/where the npc currently is

Downside is theirs a lot of leg work when its talk to idgrod talk to falion :)

edit: after finishing the quest

Do wonder if the whole other daughter sacrifed/burned alive is a bit dark for the nexus if you have also included that