Goddamn Nexus trolls just keeps giving nothing but endless praise and thanks, not a single bad comment that I can see. WTF?!? WHat's the fun of that? I bet it's a conspiracy... they've all plotted to just butter up the mod with praise, and then hit it with just inecessant whining and bitching!

... Or maybe as we expected all along, everyone loves Amorous, even the ones who didn't like Sexlab? Go figure.

Goddamn Nexus trolls just keeps giving nothing but endless praise and thanks, not a single bad comment that I can see. WTF?!? WHat's the fun of that? I bet it's a conspiracy... they've all plotted to just butter up the mod with praise, and then hit it with just inecessant whining and bitching!

... Or maybe as we expected all along, everyone loves Amorous, even the ones who didn't like Sexlab? Go figure.

Oh, don't worry, Sacremas, it's just a matter of time until the first scattered stragglers from war-torn Ihate-Everything will appear. I predict increasing complaints about why there aren't any more male quests, or how you sometimes can actually really hear that the sound files are cobbled together from bits 'n pieces so their tone and register don't match, or (my personal Nexus favourite) how their NPCs don't look like the screenshots in the mod description at all. :dodgy:

Human nature, I suppose. The percentage of haters is similar everywhere, the absolute numbers weigh in differently. On a huge site like Nexus, best expect some heat and lunacy sooner or later. But ... why actually care?

Yes indeed, we predicted that AA would be loved beyond LL, and for one simple reason: it's a mod that does not receive its quality from immersive introductions to SL scenes, but from creative storywriting and characterisation, imo. E.g., I find myself running the Sheogorath quest, which I ignored after my very first vanilla time for its sheer irrelevance to my character's story, because AA gave me a reason to do so. I suddenly develop an interest in NPCs like Anneke and her daughter (who I mostly ignored before AA, since they were so generic) because thanks to AA, they now take on character, they get some background and motivation. You see, AA links these quests it uses into stories. Now, there is coherence. Now things make sense.

For me, that's the secret. And that's why it certainly works beyond SL integration. The sex scenes are nice eye-candy add-ons. No less, but also no more.

Forgive the wall of text, everyone, if you can. But this mod has somehow turned me into something like a fanboy. And, at my age, that means something, Fox!

Starbrow out.

This is awesome! If it wasn't for Nexus clean version appearing I would've never found this great mod. Wonderful job!

Oh dear god, FoxFingers, you monster, think of the innoncent souls you have corrupted now and lured over to this house of ill respute! The horror!

If someone said that half of the last six months worth of new recruits to LL came because of Amorous Adventures, I'd say you were lying, it's probably more.

Suggestion, in the FAQ section of the Nexus mod you may want to mention FCO compatibility, and mention there that Lydia already gets a full Follower commentary workup with Amorous, and that users of both mods may want to disable the "Even Toned" voice type in FCO's MCM. Otherwise a few comments will be out of place.

Also linking to Swiss's Dynamic Follower Dialogue would be nice, since it goes very well with Amorous. :)

Thanks again all for the kind words on the Clean version release.  And also for offering tips and guidance to the people trying it out.  I appreciate that as well.

You're all really wonderful in that way.

I'm going on holiday (yay!) for a couple weeks.  So I won't be around to chat like I usually am.  When I get back I'll be working on getting out the next content release.

I know everyone will be playing Fallout by the time it gets done, but maybe you'll take a little time out sometime to go on one last adventure with Serana.

Thanks!

I don't know if this was answered already, (200 pages of replies, yikes.) but I installed the clean version of this a fair while ago. Recently I uninstalled it and switched over to the SL version, but every time I reach a sex scene it still goes to the fade to black. Is there a script that didn't get removed that's causing this, or some other thing, like my save relying on the old version? I'm not too far in to start a new game, but I'd like to know if there are other fixes before I do that.

I know everyone will be playing Fallout by the time it gets done

My experience with Beth games since Morrowind is to wait for the GOTY edition. I envision lots of bugs and technical difficulties in at least the first 6 months after release. Also, the mod kit won't be release until next year and usually Beth games are far less enjoyable without mods. I will wait at least a year (as I did with Skyrim) before I start to wander the wasteland again.

On to another subject, Clean version needs more endorses, dammit. How can it be that all those hideous lolita-anime companions get thousands and thousands??

I don't know if this was answered already, (200 pages of replies, yikes.) but I installed the clean version of this a fair while ago. Recently I uninstalled it and switched over to the SL version, but every time I reach a sex scene it still goes to the fade to black. Is there a script that didn't get removed that's causing this, or some other thing, like my save relying on the old version? I'm not too far in to start a new game, but I'd like to know if there are other fixes before I do that.

Both versions have the quick fade to black and little story bit now. Okay, I know that a lot of people probably don't want to be bothered with my romantical blurbs. And I do apologize you have to suffer through them for now. I'll put in an option to turn them off next time.

Thanks!

Finished Morthal, I've no idea why you were worried about people not liking it Fox, it was bloody hilarious!  Certainly took any preconceptions I had going in and turned them on their head, spun them around and kicked its bum out the door a few times.  Trekking through the suburbia of Skyrim feels so different now with some skeletons out of the closet.  Now DB feels the need to twirl a mustache while sporting a sly sinister smirk when strolling through Morthal.

Awesome a vacation, that's great Fox!  Hope you enjoy it.  Since I can't meet ya to buy you a well deserved drink, I'll be having an iced double whiskys while nursing a chocolate cigarette in your honour.  Salute FoxFingers :D

Both versions have the quick fade to black and little story bit now. Okay, I know that a lot of people probably don't want to be bothered with my romantical blurbs. And I do apologize you have to suffer through them for now. I'll put in an option to turn them off next time.

Thanks!

Oh, okay, I see. If it's working as intended that completely fine with me, I was just making sure I hadn't botched it somewhere along the line.

Thanks for the help!

A fair while ago? Including the version that was just posted here, the clean version has existed for 3-5 days at the most! But I guess that's a fair while ago in internet land...

A fair while ago? Including the version that was just posted here, the clean version has existed for 3-5 days at the most! But I guess that's a fair while ago in internet land...

Shhhhhh. It's all subjective, man.

On to another subject, Clean version needs more endorses, dammit. How can it be that all those hideous lolita-anime companions get thousands and thousands??

Just you guys letting me know you were entertained has always been endorsement enough for me.

Thanks!

Finished Morthal, I've no idea why you were worried about people not liking it Fox, it was bloody hilarious!  Certainly took any preconceptions I had going in and turned them on their head, spun them around and kicked its bum out the door a few times.  Trekking through the suburbia of Skyrim feels so different now with some skeletons out of the closet.  Now DB feels the need to twirl a mustache while sporting a sly sinister smirk when strolling through Morthal.

Awesome a vacation, that's great Fox!  Hope you enjoy it.  Since I can't meet ya to buy you a well deserved drink, I'll be having an iced double whiskys while nursing a chocolate cigarette in your honour.  Salute FoxFingers :D

Hey thanks MoonSpot.

I don't think it was as well received as some other quests, but trying to build a "romance" off horror / suspense type tropes was just something I wanted to try. 

Whether it succeeded or not is probably much more subjective than something like Jenassa which had a strong romantic character arc and some good derring-do.  Pretty much everyone seemed to like that.

I'm glad you liked it though!  Thanks!

Uh, addendum. Does that mean that the black out parts are supposed to happen instead of a scene? Say, for Lydia, when you first prompt it, it's just fade and text, there's no scene.

No, if you are using the SexLab version you should have a sexy time after the romantical blurb.

So, likely you are not loading up the SexLab version of the .esp.  My guess.

Thanks!

Uh, addendum. Does that mean that the black out parts are supposed to happen instead of a scene? Say, for Lydia, when you first prompt it, it's just fade and text, there's no scene.

No, if you are using the SexLab version you should have a sexy time after the romantical blurb.

Thanks!

Well now I don't know what's up, since the SL version is the only related .esp I have. The SexLab framework itself is working fine, just not this.

Downloaded your mod a while ago, so far finished only Riverwood, Whitetun, and Solitude and I must say brilliant work, truly kept me engaged until the end especially Solitude, you're amazing, you made the impossible adult oriented very interesting vanilla voice acted quests.

Also your touch at the end of Gerdur Quest when Hod told me I can share his wife "Within Reason" was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing :D

Thank you for taking the time to make such outstanding contents.

So this is odd, this mod called Amorous Adventures just showed up on the list of Files of the Month over on Nexus. Have anyone heard of it? What the hell, how did this mod end up there after like just over two days on Nexus? That's rather unheard of.

Also I think over a hundred unique people just downloaded the mod in a 5-minute span in a time when most of the english speaking world is asleep or just waking up.

So this is odd, this mod called Amorous Adventures just showed up on the list of Files of the Month over on Nexus. Have anyone heard of it? What the hell, how did this mod end up there after like just over two days on Nexus? That's rather unheard of.

Vote, exercise your right to vote :D

Thanks!

Well now I don't know what's up, since the SL version is the only related .esp I have. The SexLab framework itself is working fine, just not this.

Shut down your game. 

Completely remove all amorousadv* scripts from your data/scripts directory if that's where they are

(In a perfect world you'd use Mod Organizer)

Install the SexLab version fresh

Bring up the game.

Try to bang

Also I think over a hundred unique people just downloaded the mod in a 5-minute span in a time when most of the english speaking world is asleep or just waking up.

That's just crazy talk, now. Come on.

Downloaded your mod a while ago, so far finished only Riverwood, Whitetun, and Solitude and I must say brilliant work, truly kept me engaged until the end especially Solitude, you're amazing, you made the impossible adult oriented very interesting vanilla voice acted quests.

Also your touch at the end of Gerdur Quest when Hod told me I can share his wife "Within Reason" was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing :D

Thank you for taking the time to make such outstanding contents.

Hey thanks so much for the good word.  I always appreciate that.  I'm glad it's adding to your Skyrim play through.

That's just crazy talk, now. Come on.

Gee, it is.  :blush: