Same here, I endorsed the mod on Nexus even if I'm using the regular one ;) The fade to black story messages are quite good anyway^^

Foxfingers, I just wanted to thank you for this great mod. It add a ton of fun to my new playthrough : it's well written with funny and touching moments. One of my favorite quest mods by far.

And soon the will be new addition to my caracter wife Serana (mine is the "New Serana" version), more fun to add^^

grats for finished clean version fox :) and i cant wait seranas quests , i finished mirabella in friday and enjoyed all the twists goods it was so satisfying to shock and hurl fire at ancano XD.

Realistically, the Serana quest won't be out until sometime in Late November. But I won't put on my Vault-Tech jumpsuit and start wandering the Wasteland until it is done.  It's maybe 20% complete.

If you want to go take a look at what's done...

- If you completed Dawnguard

- If you completed Annekke's quest

- If you completed Amorous Serana

- If you are using the latest version

Then you can:

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresDLC1_Mark 10 and talk to Serana.

The quest isn't done but you can get an idea where it's going to go.

Thanks!

Thank for the good word on the Clean Version, all.  I appreciate it.

Sidenote comment on the new Morthal content: Like others I was initially a bit taken aback by what you did to Idgrod the Older earlier in the story, but it made quite some sense once the storyline was finishing. There are some lines said about Idgrod by Morthal residents edited back in by Cutting Room Floor (I believe) that receive even better context because of what you decided to do with old Ravencrone. Bottom line: Quality work again, FoxFingers, and my repeated thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. If you stand around Morthal you just get a sense that there's something going on but it's never defined what it is.

The little kid is Mad.  The two Idgrod's see visions.  The Jarl's own Housecarl has you take a letter to Solitude saying she's nuts and should be removed.  The people grumble if you listen to them. 

And it's in a Swamp (bonus points for atmosphere).

I mean, it's all there.  There's just a feeling of unease around Morthal.  Bethesda just never really defined what it was.

Thanks!

Complete list of Fade To Black story messages, for those interested.

Aela understood all too well the dangerous passion and need of the wolf. She opened her heart and legs to the freshly born Werewolf she'd just sired with her own blood, and took all its need and desire deep within herself.

Above all, Aela worshiped Hircine, the Lord of the Hunt. But today she was the prey. As she looked into the eyes of the Companion's new Harbinger she smiled to herself. On this day being caught was no bad thing.

Annekke's heart leapt as she felt the stranger's tender caress. She brushed aside a moment of guilt, acknowledging the passion of her marriage was long expired. Now all that mattered was Dibella's Will, and she would serve that Will with all her heart and body.

Camilla always kept her admirers at arms length but something about the stranger before her intrigued her. She allowed herself a moment of weakness and stepped close to the stranger, victim of a curiosity she couldn't control.

Camilla had been chased all her life and never caught. When she gave her affections, which was rare, it was on her terms. Yet this stranger had ensnared her attention so completely she could not help but stand still and allow herself to be devoured.

Danica practiced the healing arts all her life. She had mended flesh, bone and occasionally hearts. But mending a soul was another thing entirely. It required all of her. And so she gave all of herself, willingly, and with love.

And so Elisif faced her saviour and trembled. Embarrassed by the absurd situation and scared for her life. Then, her love took her hand, gave her a gentle look and smiled. And she was led to the bed where her fear and embarrassment were soon forgotten.

Elisif heard the words of her saviour but paid them no mind. In her heart she new the truth, that this was her true love. Had not the spirit of her dear King Torygg said so? Her true love would always return to her, she knew. She would be waiting.

Endarie fixed the Bard with a pitying look and a mew of distaste. She expected only failure. She sighed, undressed and gave the poor Bard the chance to please her. In the end, her disappointment was even greater than she feared it would be...

And once again Endarie invited the failure of a Bard (now with a Companion) into her bed. Endarie thought herself a saint for allowing a second attempt to please her. And yet, to her surprise, pleased she was this time around. Very, very pleased indeed.

Farkas felt his desire rising. The Beast Blood had needs that, once aroused, were not easily caged again. This new Companion seemed so accepting. So unafraid of the Werewolf Farkas had become. So, Farkas allowed himself this release.

Farkas was content with this new love. The loneliness of his burden seemed to fall away as the Companions new Harbinger took his hand and held it. It was nice to be with someone who understood. Someone who saw the man and not the wolf.

Idgrod the Younger's mind was going. She knew this. What she did now with herself was madness. But her compulsion could not be stopped, and so she allowed her Gallant Hero to see her naked madness displayed and prayed to be understood and saved...

And so Idgrod the Younger took her Gallant Hero's head gently in her hands and held her savior to her bosom.  The visions were either Gift or Curse which only love could tell, now. Naked and unafraid she asked to be made whole.

And so Illdi invited love's first touch from the adventurous Bard who had saved the Festival, for the stranger had secretly captured her heart. In all her young life she had met no one as daring or brave and so resolved to act on her feelings.

Illia welcomed the embrace of the stranger and the comfort it would bring. She could walk away from this dark tower to a new life. She silently hoped that new life would include the brave stranger holding her, but if not she would always have this moment.

Ingun Black-Briar's mind raced. How could things have gotten so far out of control? And how could this indignity be the only solution? Then she felt arms encircle her with such confidence and caring that, soon, she didn't think any more...

It was not in Irileth's nature to be impulsive, and yet here at her feet a legendary Dragon, dead in part by her own hand. The triumph ignited a sudden blaze of passion within her that she could not deny. And here this... hero. This Dragonborn...

Unexpectedly, Jenassa was swept into the arms of the fair stranger who'd hired her and there she found herself locked in a kiss. But before her mind had even caught up, she was spun away and the stranger had stepped out of her blade's reach. Wise of the stranger.

Jenassa nervously removed her armor and laid her weapons aside. She felt completely vulnerable standing there, a feeling she was unaccustomed to. She shivered as the fair stranger slowly and very gently pulled her close. And then she began to feel warm again.

The companion she had come to love kissed her tenderly. And Jenassa accepted, finally, that life must move on. No one could replace her First Love. But she could still cherish what new love might find her.

Jenassa, Adelaisa and the fair stranger who had helped them both so much all shared their passion and friendship together that day. And between them a bond was forged stronger than steel.

Jonna was a practical woman. The number of attractive adventurers showing up in Morthal to throw themselves at her were... well there were none, actually. So, she took the chance. What she got was one of the most sensual experiences of her life.

The Swordmaiden put on her brave face, stood to her full height and bid Lydia and her Thane come hither. And so they did, caressing and kissing her gently as they removed her steel. And what was once something to be feared and shunned became a part of her life that she could never again live without.

And so Jordis made love to her Thane and came to agree that sometimes, every now and again, it really could save your life in Skyrim.

Lisette smiled confidently and took the Bard who had saved her into her arms. She suffered no illusions, Bards will be Bards after all. But for tonight they would only exist for each other and tomorrow would take care of itself.

Solitary is the life of a vampire hiding her existence in plain site. What joy to have a confidant, suddenly. Perhaps a play thing for her amusement? Perhaps something more? Very gently Sybille eased her fangs into her lovers flesh and drew blood.

Awkward and shy, Lydia would not remove her clothing or steel. Still, she did what she could to help her weary Thane.

Lydia timidly stripped the protective steel from her body and watched her Thane shyly through the hair covering her eyes. Her striking beauty and form was unknown to her, and so it was with some surprise that she learned.

Mirabelle looked over the Apprentice who would be assisting her with the research and tilted her head. She appraised the fair looks of the Apprentice favorably and thought to herself this research may be pleasurable.

Mirabelle was disappointed that no Magic had manifested itself to her, but she admitted that the fair Apprentice had charms that were worth a second look. And so she tried again in hopes of a more favorable research outcome.

Mirabelle considered the offer of the fair Apprentice and stared back through lidded eyes. Lonely was her life managing the affairs of the College. And so, with a shrug she kissed the Apprentice and extended an invitation into her private life.

Mjoll trembled as the stranger touched her cheek, the strain of all she'd been through beginning to show. The stranger took her hand and held it, waiting for her. It gave her comfort. Mjoll smiled when she was ready and opened her heart.

Tragic events long ago had left Njada a difficult person to get close to. Still, she knew her lonely existence could not go on, and so she allowed the Companion who had pursued her into her life and bed.

Though forced by strange circumstance into this odd tryst, Sapphire still felt drawn to the savior touching her so gently. Rarely did light shine upon the dark, still waters of her heart and never before as brightly as it would in that moment.

As Senna shared her love with this new Apprentice in the Temple of Dibella, she silent thanked the Divine Goddess for sending her a supplicant so strong and fair of form. Truly, she enjoyed her job.

As Serana gently kissed her savior, her heart fluttered and an unfamiliar feeling began stirring in her breast...

As Serana allowed her saviour a second kiss upon her lips, a warmth she had never felt in the long years of her existence seeped into her heart. She told herself it was only the Dragon Blood fresh on her lips and tongue...

Awkwardly, timidly, Serana reached out her hand to touch her saviour.  To be gentle was now alien to her. She steeled herself and suppressed her instincts to draw blood - trying instead to coax an entirely different fluid now.

The stranger had awoken something within Serana's breast that she had left for dead long ago. Dead, buried and forgotten with no marker left to find it. And yet... this stranger had found it. Found it and pulled it still beating from the cold ground.

Valerica searched inside herself for a piece of the woman she was so many lifetimes ago. She pulled it forth and trembled to see that it still existed within her. Diminished and tattered though it was, she offered it to Dibella and practiced the Arts.

Serana admitted to herself, at last, that love had found her. A kind of love that she, a Daughter of Coldharbour, could never dare hope for. Her heart grew under the warming rays of this love and the world before her eyes changed and came alive.

Serana fed upon the blood of her lover, that divine gift of the god Akatosh which filled her lovers veins. And then she kissed her lover with all the burning passion that was filling her once dead heart.

So, Serana did as her lover asked of her. And, as she ran her hands over her own body, she opened her mind to a higher power. She reached out to it. She invited it. She asked it if she was worthy... and a voice told her she was.

Serana smiled and kissed her lover, her savior, the one who fed her, the one who cared for her. Was she worthy? Yes, a voice had said she was...

And so Serana pleasured her lover and gave of herself with no thought of getting anything in return. And, by giving, she felt warmed inside with a kind of peculiar joy she'd not felt since she was human girl so very long ago.

And so Serana embraced her lover and held fast as a well of grief opened within her soul and poured its storm out of her. Though her body shook and her tears fell, her lover held her tight and did not let her go until the storm had passed.

And so, in an act of love and trust, Serana tested herself and allowed her lover to penetrate her as Molag Bal had. And when she looked into her lover's tender eyes she smiled, for all her fear had finally been banished and the hold of that Dark Lord over her soul broken forever.

And so Sylgja took the hand of the fair adventurer and they embraced on her humble bed. She practiced Dibella's Arts faithfully and prayed to that Divine Goddess for her blessing. And in the days that followed she would find her leg completely healed.

So Vilkas bared his soul to the Companions new Harbinger and accepted the help the Harbinger extended to him. And as they made love together he felt his past fall away for it had finally stop chasing him.

And so Ysolda took the fair stranger who had pursued her to her bed and gave her love. And she felt accepted for all her strange quirks and odd obsessions. She placed her head on the stranger's chest and smiled... stranger no more, it felt like coming home.

That looks straight outta book with Fabio on its cover.

Yeah, I think I missed my calling in life.

thank you very much for this fantastic mod, gives a special flavor to skyrim (i use google translator)

a little idea, could not npc who are already lovers search the player once a week to confirm the love they have, and even they get 2 or 3 lovers at the same time either at the player's home or send him a letter of invitation, It is to give the feeling of compromise,

Don't know if this is an issue only on my rig, but whenever the sex is initiated on any amorous adventures quest, the game stops supporting my gamepad. I can unplug it, but then all I can do is access the start menu.

This does not happen during any other mod's sex. I have the latest version of Sexlab and Amorous adventures installed. It never happened with the older versions.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Don't know if this is an issue only on my rig, but whenever the sex is initiated on any amorous adventures quest, the game stops supporting my gamepad. I can unplug it, but then all I can do is access the start menu.

This does not happen during any other mod's sex. I have the latest version of Sexlab and Amorous adventures installed. It never happened with the older versions.

I use an Xbox controller with Amorous Adventures and have no issues. I did use a mod to let me use both the keyboard and controller at the same time-there are several on Nexus worth trying.

Yeah, I think I missed my calling in life.

I envision some good Stephenie Meyer like stuff in next Serana's update.

Please Foxfingers NO TWILIGHT!!! Whatever You Do Don't Mix Twilight & Amorous Adventures Together.

Or I'll Have To Torture You Robot Chicken Style With This...

Nexus dude madea  good point in the comments, would be best if you removed the "sexlab" bit from at least the .esp name for the safe version. Though I don't know if that'll make it harder to work with for updates?

Well, I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to go that far.  I mean, it's just a name. 

Anyone using the console will still have to type "sexlab<name of quest>" because all the quests have that in their ID (if they need to do something at the console).  And I'm sure someone will ask for that to get changed also.

It's marked as adult and NSFW so I hope they can bear with seeing the name "sexlab" because that makes it easiest on me to support two versions and make content available for them. 

Thanks!

I use an Xbox controller with Amorous Adventures and have no issues. I did use a mod to let me use both the keyboard and controller at the same time-there are several on Nexus worth trying.

It isn't the controller, though, because all I can do is look around, i can't select anything or move with either controller or keyboard.

It isn't the controller, though, because all I can do is look around, i can't select anything or move with either controller or keyboard.

Update: It works now. I don't know why. I think it might have had to do with dialogue?

Update: It works now. I don't know why. I think it might have had to do with dialogue?

The controller thing is something I, myself, know nothing about.  Glad it's working now though!

Maybe on the Nexus page since you're now using screenshots of Bijin/Seranholic you can put a mention at the bottom of that, and point people his direction for replacers? Maybe take the best-of replacers (or the ones you like specifically) from the Amorous Beatuy Mods thread and list them, the Nexus mods at least.

Maybe on the Nexus page since you're now using screenshots of Bijin/Seranholic you can put a mention at the bottom of that, and point people his direction for replacers? Maybe take the best-of replacers (or the ones you like specifically) from the Amorous Beatuy Mods thread and list them, the Nexus mods at least.

Maybe some people here can provide screenshots that use vanilla characters to avoid any issues with mod authors that may not want their NPC replacer mods associated with a "sex" mod - even a tame one.  Sometimes mod authors get e little twitchy about that.  But definitely give credits for the body/face/textures used in the screenshots on the Nexus page.

I absolutely love this mod. I had it installed (and completely forgotten about it) and then recently started the Potema questline and noticed that Elisif was different. I had no idea why until I eventually narrowed it down to your mod.
I'm simply amazed at how well done this is. Although my patience was tested a bit when getting Elisif meant having to do the darn Bard college.

You're getting a 9/10 from me!

Why not 10/10?

*cough Astrid *cough* 

Also, you broke my heart by keeping Mirabelle dead. Should you ever decide to do something about that, I will gift you my firstborn child.

Oh, and also... I might be the minority here, but you know, there's the Thalmor Embassy quest and there's Elenwen (and I would die for that).

All that aside however, this is most likely my most favourite mod in existence. And that includes hair mods. That is an eternal "I love you".

Maybe some people here can provide screenshots that use vanilla characters to avoid any issues with mod authors that may not want their NPC replacer mods associated with a "sex" mod - even a tame one.  Sometimes mod authors get e little twitchy about that.  But definitely give credits for the body/face/textures used in the screenshots on the Nexus page.

I put those links in.  Thanks guys.

Congratulation.. it's on the hot! But, please, now we need some screenshot for the Nexus HF thumbnail.  Any Serana fan art would be better than the actual (totally misleading) sword logo :lol:  

Clean version hotfiled on Nexus within a day ... told ya so! :P Heartfelt congrats, Foxfingers.

Wow. Well, no one is more surprised than I.  I did change out the image, also.

Much appreciation for all the support.

Thanks!