Another great episode, love how you're editing it to make it feel like a streamlined story that's always moving forward.

I had to play through the whole thing again yesterday to get Serana back to a point where I could work on a story for her.  I didn't have a Dawnguard save.

I'm loving the new Sernaholic look.  I think she looks prettier and those fangs make her so much more... Bitey  :D

You might want to check it out and update.  I'm sure the viewers would understand.  The Fangs make the look - especially when she's always after your neck.

20395648986_e010f5320f_c.jpg

The viewers would understand... but why NOBODY takes in consideration my OWN FEELINGS for the little vampire girls you want me to change!  

Anyway... that said, I'm a very fickle person... So I'm sure I'll fall in love to with the new Serana  :lol: 

Dowloaded. In your pics we can see the blue eyes, light makeup version?

Regarding the story I'll try my best to make AA dialogue coincide with the Dawnguard arch.

That's mean the last AA dialogue should take place in the same last video when the Quest ends.

I'm very pleased by your previous post about the Serana's follow up. It is supposed to take place after dawnguard?

Yeay updates !

Just asking, can i marry elisif ?

If you use Mods to do it, I guess.  Check around on the Nexus.  This Mod doesn't change the marriageable settings on any character.

Thanks!

Another great episode, love how you're editing it to make it feel like a streamlined story that's always moving forward.

I had to play through the whole thing again yesterday to get Serana back to a point where I could work on a story for her.  I didn't have a Dawnguard save.

I'm loving the new Sernaholic look.  I think she looks prettier and those fangs make her so much more... Bitey  :D

You might want to check it out and update.  I'm sure the viewers would understand.  The Fangs make the look - especially when she's always after your neck.

The viewers would understand... but why NOBODY takes in consideration my OWN FEELINGS for the little vampire girls you want me to change!  

Anyway... that said, I'm a very fickle person... So I'm sure I'll fall in love to with the new Serana  :lol: 

Regarding the story I'll try my best to make AA dialogue coincide with the Dawnguard arch.

That's mean the last AA dialogue should take place in the same last video when the Quest ends.

I'm very pleased by your previous post about the Serana's follow up. It is supposed to take place after dawnguard?

Yes it's for after Dawnguard.  Her Amorous Adventure through Dawnguard ends on a small cliff-hanger, so this picks up where that leaves off.

Thanks!

Yeay updates !

Just asking, can i marry elisif ?

Not via Amorous Adventures. But, you do get a symbolic wedding to Elisef which she takes seriously. Combine Amorous Adventures and Sex Lab Eager NPCs (SLEN) and you'll be just as "married" to Elisef as you can be to any NPC, after the end of her quest chain. 

Heads up Shinj, I had severe issues getting Serana's quest done before the Dawnguard quest was. Final part of Serana's quest begins as you're supposed to go for the Bow, but you then need to talk to Serana 4 times (and MAN the last one is a heavy one, describing her death) with a delay between each and no way to force it that I could see. While the quest to get the bow takes maybe 2-3 game hours, despite gaming about 8-12 hours every day it took about three days of playing for Serana to finish her last quest, I could have done the entire Dawnguard storyline in that time easily, so I went off and did the entire Civil War storyline between getting the Bow and taking care of Harkon. So, yeah, you may want to put in time-skips or the like. Or get a nifty console code from Fox.

Heads up Shinj, I had severe issues getting Serana's quest done before the Dawnguard quest was. Final part of Serana's quest begins as you're supposed to go for the Bow, but you then need to talk to Serana 4 times (and MAN the last one is a heavy one, describing her death) with a delay between each and no way to force it that I could see. While the quest to get the bow takes maybe 2-3 game hours, despite gaming about 8-12 hours every day it took about three days of playing for Serana to finish her last quest, I could have done the entire Dawnguard storyline in that time easily, so I went off and did the entire Civil War storyline between getting the Bow and taking care of Harkon. So, yeah, you may want to put in time-skips or the like. Or get a nifty console code from Fox.

Nice to know. I was thinking it would have been the opposite (finishing the dialogue long before the end quest)... Mmmmh I guess maybe the trigger for Serana dialogue is time related? Anyway as an extreme solution I could ask the nifty codes.  :lol:

But anyway there is still a lot of time before we'll get there. We still have to find Valerica.

It is un-forcable, yes.  Only time and your tender care can heal Serana.

Time heals all wounds, eh?

But if you're in a hurry, just Sleep for two days each time. :angel:

That would explain it, I run Timeframe 8 (set it like a couple of years ago when playing a time-based mod, never set it back), so my days are about 120 % longer than normal. Feels a lot more natural, like the journey from Whiterun to talk with the Graybeards take about a day with no fast travel, also makes Needs mods like iNeed a lot more workable. But it does mean I get a LOT of stuff done in the week Serana's last quest would take.

I have a problem that is impossible to cure no matter how hard he tried. It all comes down to what this mod I can not put.
 I use mostly your Wrye, all SeksLab fashion I put through it.
 There is also a small pack of mods on HMM.
  Many who used Wrye know your problem, "pink" saving.
  All conservation de present the events become so and the game crashes immediately after you download them.
055654fa35a4e0d82ebd5621bf4e1c93.png
blue saves - the ones where this mod is not yet installed.
 At first, it worked fine. The problem I dvolno ago, I tried to solve it differently this time even thought that everything was repaired, but there is a few days of play, everything starts to crash irrevocably.
 Tested master files, initially there he stands above Davngard events, and it is marked as an error. I swapped, and everything looks like as well, but does not change the essence, the game is still just as beautiful.
c46a1fe2c3b3e1f8588baef37312e7d7.png

I'm at a loss. What do I do not know, but this mod is really, really want to put as managed to walk a couple of plot branches, and I liked them more than any vanilla branch jobs in the game.
 Please help me. If necessary, give the details of the established modes and PC configurations.
 I apologize for my English - I translate through Google, because I know the language very badly ((

I have a problem that is impossible to cure no matter how hard he tried. It all comes down to what this mod I can not put.
  All conservation de present the events become so and the game crashes immediately after you download them.

At first, it worked fine. The problem I dvolno ago, I tried to solve it differently this time even thought that everything was repaired, but there is a few days of play, everything starts to crash irrevocably.
 Tested master files, initially there he stands above Davngard events, and it is marked as an error. I swapped, and everything looks like as well, but does not change the essence, the game is still just as beautiful.
ea060965ad10ff8212b742199c99b4ad.png

I'm at a loss. What do I do not know, but this mod is really, really want to put as managed to walk a couple of plot branches, and I liked them more than any vanilla branch jobs in the game.
 Please help me. If necessary, give the details of the established modes and PC configurations.
 I apologize for my English - I translate through Google, because I know the language very badly ((

c46a1fe2c3b3e1f8588baef37312e7d7.png

Hi, good day.  I am sorry to hear you are having these issues.

You do not need to change the order of the masters for Amorous Adventures in Wrye Bash,  I do not really recommend doing so.

I am not sure what your issue is because the post does not describe the problem, but here is what most people have success doing:

- Use Mod Organizer to run your game.

- Use Loot to sort your Load Order in Mod Organizer.

- Manually move Amorous Adventures to the bottom of your Load Order.

I know that is not real specific help, more like Best Practices.  However it is unknown to me what could be causing your game to crash.  Amorous Adventures is generally a safe mod because it is lite on scripts - just Quests and Dialogue, mostly.

Thanks!

And... I know is not AA related.. but I think most people here would agree with this video...  ;)

I loved how the mouse cursor was hovering over wticher 3 and fallout lolz. I'm currently in that phase of not sure I want to play Witcher 3 or Fallout New Vegas, but in the end I ALWAYS COME BACK TO SKYRIM.

I keep getting a crash with Jonna when AA initiates sex after dialogue. Weird thing is, I can use Matchmaker spells to manually initiate it and everything is fine. It only crashes when AA dialogue forces it. Anyone else getting this problem or is it just me?

I keep getting a crash with Jonna when AA initiates sex after dialogue. Weird thing is, I can use Matchmaker spells to manually initiate it and everything is fine. It only crashes when AA dialogue forces it. Anyone else getting this problem or is it just me?

No one has reported that, but you can set stage forward if needed.

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresIdgrod 80

Then talk to Jonna again.

Try the lovers options afterwards with her.

No one has reported that, but you can set stage forward if needed.

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresIdgrod 80

Then talk to Jonna again.

Try the lovers options afterwards with her.

Used Setstage and then tried the lovers option afterwards and it worked fine, so the problem has to be with a script or something that forces sex to initiate directly from dialogue. Ah well, may just be me...

Hi,

Hope you can help my troubleshoot a problem with "Love and Death in Riften"

Since the latest update of NMM I find that Sapphire will not follow Mjoll into Aerin's house, and I have no dialogue options outside of the house to get her to follow me inside.

AA is at the bottom of my load order, and neither TES5Edit or Save Cleaner report any problems.

Any suggestions?

GetStage says 90

Hiya FoxFingers.  I have to say this is one of the best, most immersive relationship mods out there.  I just finished the Dawnguard questline and it really feels like the PC is developing a relationship with Serana.  I do have a question about updating though.  I am currently using an older version of your mod.  Are there recommended update instructions so as to not lose quest progress?  The only active quest that pertains to AA is the one where I'm teaching the Dibellan Arts to Serana.  Thanks much for this, it really is nice work.

OOPS!!

Updating

Updating is (usually) as easy as just using in the new version of the mod. (replace the old version).

1. Remove the Old Version

2. Enable the the New Version

3. Start Skyrim

4. Play

Hi,

Hope you can help my troubleshoot a problem with "Love and Death in Riften"

Since the latest update of NMM I find that Sapphire will not follow Mjoll into Aerin's house, and I have no dialogue options outside of the house to get her to follow me inside.

AA is at the bottom of my load order, and neither TES5Edit or Save Cleaner report any problems.

Any suggestions?

GetStage says 90

Just move her to you in the house with the console:

prid 000C19A5

moveto player

Then talk to her.

Sapphire has a known bug in the base game (not this Mod) with her dialogue.  If you can't speak to Sapphire no matter what, then:

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresAerin 100

to skip past her to Ingun.  She'll still be marked as one of you lovers, not that it will help, because of the dialogue bug in the Base Game.

Hope that helps!

Couldn't wait til weekend, just ended Morthal.

Man, I loved it. The dark mood, the Twin Peaks hommage. How everything makes sense at the end. Loved loved.

The Crone was my weapon of choice at the Talmor Embassy so seeing her going full loony made me a little sad.

No that it stopped me from banging her daughter, mind you, but nevertheless.

Oh, and that part when she asked me to "whabbajack her" I was like "No no no for the love of Talos no!".

Better stop, there are lots of things to praise but I don't wanna spoil too much.

Thanks Foxy for another top notch chapter in the AA saga. Or should I say edda?

Talos be with ya'll.

Couldn't wait til weekend, just ended Morthal.

Man, I loved it. The dark mood, the Twin Peaks hommage. How everything makes sense at the end. Loved loved.

The Crone was my weapon of choice at the Talmor Embassy so seeing her going full loony made me a little sad.

No that it stopped me from banging her daughter, mind you, but nevertheless.

Oh, and that part when she asked me to "whabbajack her" I was like "No no no for the love of Talos no!".

Better stop, there are lots of things to praise but I don't wanna spoil too much.

Thanks Foxy for another top notch chapter in the AA saga. Or should I say edda?

Talos be with ya'll.

Thanks!  Really appreciate you giving the quest a try and giving some feedback.  Takes hours and hours to make those things, so feedback is really all I have to look forward to for the effort.

I don't think the turn of events with Idgrod is necessarily at odds with the Embassy.  The loony can be perfectly whip smart and unpredictable as well as completely unhinged - just look at "The Joker". 

Thanks!

edit: meh, removed a bad analogy.

Hmmm. The new Morthal Idgrod the Younger quest does not seem to work.

I don't see the line pop up. 

I am thane and still nothing.

Are there any requirements for that quest?

The Mirabelle quest worked perfectly,

and the Janessa quest was truly amazing. Very well done.

Did you download and update to the latest version?

Are any of the needed NPCs for the quest dead?

Did you kick the Ravencrones out of Morthal in Civil War?

Check the walkthru for requirements.

Thanks!