21 hours ago, jamal13 said:

I wish there was a version that didn't require Sexlab Arousal. I don't like too many script mods in my load order so I can't use this because I find Arousal unnecessary. 

Have you not heard of SexLab Arousal Redux?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

Fully compatible with SLA. Drop in replacement.

Much more efficient.

No I will not drop SLA as a requirement.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:23 PM, gooser said:

Have you not heard of SexLab Arousal Redux?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

Fully compatible with SLA. Drop in replacement.

Much more efficient.

No I will not drop SLA as a requirement.

Yes, I have. I was referring to them both. I try to use as little script mods as possible because my PC is poop. It runs 15-20 fps on average and that's with lowest graphics and all trees and grass removed. Wasn't really asking to drop it as a requirement just for me as my potato PC is my problem. I guess I don't know why I commented this if I wasn't asking you to remove it that would be the natural assumption but why does anyone comment anywhere just because I guess. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit curious to why it's needed though is it for a specific feature in apropos or was apropos built around it in some way?

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a quick query re 'screen shaking'

I am periodically having to go back to a prior save on my current play through as I periodically encounter a consistent - ie all the time - and fairly violent screen shake, which, so far, has  lasted longer than my patience in waiting to see if it disappears. :flushed: 

This shaking starts a short while after particularly intensive battles, during which a message appears very very briefly on screen saying that the PC is getting tired or fatigued or something similar.  Shaking starts fairly mild and builds up.  Affects 1st and 3rd person, horsebac, and Immersive First person, which tends to make me think its not a cam issue

I've searched everywhere and the only stagger feature I can find is in this mod, but the implication is, from the comments coming out of search, that it's short and hourly

Apropos is the only mod I'm using that is additional to previous games, other than perhaps for DFW

Is what I am seeing similar to what apropos does?  And if so, does it also do this for prolonged periods, and how long might those last?

TIA for any help offered

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a quick query re 'screen shaking'

I am periodically having to go back to a prior save on my current play through as I periodically encounter a consistent - ie all the time - and fairly violent screen shake, which, so far, has  lasted longer than my patience in waiting to see if it disappears. :flushed: 

This shaking starts a short while after particularly intensive battles, during which a message appears very very briefly on screen saying that the PC is getting tired or fatigued or something similar.  Shaking starts fairly mild and builds up.  Affects 1st and 3rd person, horsebac, and Immersive First person, which tends to make me think its not a cam issue

I've searched everywhere and the only stagger feature I can find is in this mod, but the implication is, from the comments coming out of search, that it's short and hourly

Apropos is the only mod I'm using that is additional to previous games, other than perhaps for DFW

Is what I am seeing similar to what apropos does?  And if so, does it also do this for prolonged periods, and how long might those last?

TIA for any help offered

Apropos has Stagger that is applied periodically when a unique (PC or NPC) actor is tracking wear and tear.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Magic_Effect

See the reference under "Stagger". This is what apropos does, and a lot of other mods apply.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:53 PM, gooser said:

Apropos has Stagger that is applied periodically when a unique (PC or NPC) actor is tracking wear and tear.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Magic_Effect

See the reference under "Stagger". This is what apropos does, and a lot of other mods apply.

Thanks very much for the ever so prompt reply!

Sounds like I have something else applying it :grin: 

I'll go through my modlist dependencies and see which might be doing this

EDIT 2 DAYS LATER

Nothing to do with Apropos or LL mods at all.  Just a rather obscure setting in Archery Gameplay Overhaul (Nexus 69033) related to arm fatigue on bow draw.  Switched off and the entire problem vanished.  Apols for anyone's time having been wasted 

Hello, I haven't installed the mod yet. 

What problem could possiblely occur if I had Radiant Prostitute. ( yeah I just read the description ) Idealwise this mod seemed prefect with Radiant Prostitute so that my character couldn't just whore herself to 10-11 customers. I wanted her to be limited so she should only pick the handsomest customers. What would happen if two Jcontainer dependent mods were used at the sametime?

What are known issues?  -----------------> my actually question tbh :)

"For the best immersive Sex this mod seems like a must have.

-riko3     

Paycrimeswithsex(So my girl can't f*ck guards 24/7)+DangerousNights2+Defeat+Radiant Prostitute+WorkingGirl+Frostfall+Campfire+ "?"Apropos (this mod xD) = FUN :)

=]

50 minutes ago, riko3 said:

Hello, I haven't installed the mod yet. 

What problem could possiblely occur if I had Radiant Prostitute. ( yeah I just read the description ) Idealwise this mod seemed prefect with Radiant Prostitute so that my character couldn't just whore herself to 10-11 customers. I wanted her to be limited so she should only pick the handsomest customers. What would happen if two Jcontainer dependent mods were used at the sametime?

What are known issues?  -----------------> my actually question tbh :)

"For the best immersive Sex this mod seems like a must have.

-riko3     

Paycrimeswithsex(So my girl can't f*ck guards 24/7)+DangerousNights2+Defeat+Radiant Prostitute+WorkingGirl+Frostfall+Campfire+ "?"Apropos (this mod xD) = FUN :)

=]

Try reading the main page for Apropos where it talks about Incompatibilities. <sheesh>

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Try reading the main page for Apropos where it talks about Incompatibilities. <sheesh>

Yeah what does "might conflict mean" 

Exactly what would happen?

Using Rp tweaked isn't what I want to do because RP 3 is much better.

6 minutes ago, riko3 said:

Yeah what does "might conflict mean" 

Exactly what would happen?

Using Rp tweaked isn't what I want to do because RP 3 is much better.

I don't know. I've never tried them together. The note on the OP came from several Apropos users have problems - years ago. If RP3 has the same version of JContainers that Apropos requires, then I would expect few problems.

Hey gooser, Just wondering if you have an idea of the release date for the big overhaul you are working on. I want to hold off on a new playthrough until the updated version is out. This is easily one of my favorite mods out there. Everything on the current release works well for me, cant't wait for location based comments. Thank you for what you released so far.

Thanks for the hard work on the mod. 

One issue that I have noticed:  I get a CTD whenever the Slave Tats W&T textures are enabled.  The textures will get applied just fine, but when the textures should be reduced to the next lowest level I CTD whenever saving/autosaving.  If I manually remove the textures in Slavetats the problem is resolved.  I just disable the W&T textures feature entirely now, which is a shame because it is a nice touch. 

Has anyone else seen this issue?  I don't have any other mods that effect player overlays/tatoos so I'm not sure what the issue is that could be causing it.  (I have not enabled the trace/debug messages but I can give that a go.)

Hi. In the description of the mod says that in the MCM menu there is an option of segmentation, but in the latest version I have not found it, only widget options. I created a long description for one animation, but without the segmentation, it will not fit in a single message. How to enable the segmentation to make the message appear as separate lines? I installed this mod recently, so maybe this has already been asked. Thanks.

8 hours ago, scolopendrum8 said:

Hi. In the description of the mod says that in the MCM menu there is an option of segmentation, but in the latest version I have not found it, only widget options. I created a long description for one animation, but without the segmentation, it will not fit in a single message. How to enable the segmentation to make the message appear as separate lines? I installed this mod recently, so maybe this has already been asked. Thanks.

Nope. Segmentation was removed *because* of widgets. Before we had to page through descriptions but now we don't do that.  I need to remove references to the old segmentation system. You'll need to edit down the length of your descriptions.

Well, while we're at it:  I could imagine some special lines evolving around an ongoing pregnancy or taking the number of pregnancies into account. Further, it could use the timer of the cycle to determine some "I'm ready to conceive" topics.

Would be a nice touch for BF players (For the few, not the many :D ) But I wouldn't call it a patch but rather an extension?

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

yes as you said Worik  ...i meant a patch for apropos to sense if the female is pregnant or not ...some thing humiliating about babies and seed ...

That is NOT a patch. That is mod integration - and a new database that has to be written. Apropos doesn't magically generate descriptions - someone has to step up and author them.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Apropos doesn't magically generate descriptions - someone has to step up and author them.

Word - I keep getting sad that specific creatures don't have generic descriptions for some animation types because they didn't exist when Decauk was creating his database, or that the generic descriptions don't follow most of the animations of that type because there was only one animation in existence at the time (example being horse oral animations being based on the groping animation - the only one we had for a long time).

And then I stop my play session and instantly get way too lazy to do anything about it.  Honestly reminds me how much we owe the original description writers for their hard work and willingness to share.