1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Word - I keep getting sad that specific creatures don't have generic descriptions for some animation types because they didn't exist when Decauk was creating his database, or that the generic descriptions don't follow most of the animations of that type because there was only one animation in existence at the time (example being horse oral animations being based on the groping animation - the only one we had for a long time).

And then I stop my play session and instantly get way too lazy to do anything about it.  Honestly reminds me how much we owe the original description writers for their hard work and willingness to share.

Word: "specific creatures don't have generic descriptions"

Which ones are important to you?

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Word: "specific creatures don't have generic descriptions"

Which ones are important to you?

I was more making a general observation about how it takes effort and/or creativity to completely fill all options, I'm not personally requesting anyone take up the effort on my behalf.

With all of the great work put in by animators recently to flesh out the underdeveloped creature types, Billyy especially, a bit of a gap has developed between coverage from the default database and the wide variety of options available.  For me this is most noticeable with things like bears/sabrecats/spiders/chaurus hunters that until recently only had vaginal animations (or even no animations), but now have animations for anal/oral/gangbang.  Most creatures at this point have oral animations, but very few of them have descriptions written for them (and these would actually take artistic skill to write, as they aren't as easy to copy/paste as say converting vaginal descriptions to anal ones). 

If someone did decide to fill out their database to cover these new animation types, obviously sharing it would be much appreciated.

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I was more making a general observation about how it takes effort and/or creativity to completely fill all options, I'm not personally requesting anyone take up the effort on my behalf.

With all of the great work put in by animators recently to flesh out the underdeveloped creature types, Billyy especially, a bit of a gap has developed between coverage from the default database and the wide variety of options available.  For me this is most noticeable with things like bears/sabrecats/spiders/chaurus hunters that until recently only had vaginal animations (or even no animations), but now have animations for anal/oral/gangbang.  Most creatures at this point have oral animations, but very few of them have descriptions written for them (and these would actually take artistic skill to write, as they aren't as easy to copy/paste as say converting vaginal descriptions to anal ones). 

If someone did decide to fill out their database to cover these new animation types, obviously sharing it would be much appreciated.

Yes, sure. I tend to focus on regular Skyrim playthroughs, and I haven't yet witnessed too many gangbangs yet that trigger Billyys animations. I do appreciate his work - and I have seen all the previews.

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Billyy's new stuff is a godsend, but it sure is illuminating a lot of holes in the bestiality part of the database. I've been working on plugging some of them, and your post reminded me that I've been sitting on some of it for far too long. I admit I hadn't really looked at bears and sabercats, but the spiders definitely need some love. 

I posted my stuff in the submissions thread, basically just for Billyy's wolf animations that weren't covered by the existing Vaginal and Anal lines, but I'll see what I can come up with for bears, sabercats, spiders, chaurus, goats, netches, dragon priests, hunters, boars, horkers, oh god there's so much to do

3 hours ago, Vauria said:

Billyy's new stuff is a godsend, but it sure is illuminating a lot of holes in the bestiality part of the database. I've been working on plugging some of them, and your post reminded me that I've been sitting on some of it for far too long. I admit I hadn't really looked at bears and sabercats, but the spiders definitely need some love. 

I posted my stuff in the submissions thread, basically just for Billyy's wolf animations that weren't covered by the existing Vaginal and Anal lines, but I'll see what I can come up with for bears, sabercats, spiders, chaurus, goats, netches, dragon priests, hunters, boars, horkers, oh god there's so much to do

These are great, thanks for sharing.

Estrus tentacle descriptions!

hi, can someone help me with a slight problem? So the mod works, animation and all of the options work, only one problem that being the apropos widget messages when playing animation are shown on the left but aren't sent to the console. They do work if i uninstall the mod and reinstall again and they stop working (im referring to console widget messages only) when i change the widget text size and duration. Did someone encounter this problem and found a fix ? or is it just my load order affecting something.

22 minutes ago, shadowkm said:

hi, can someone help me with a slight problem? So the mod works, animation and all of the options work, only one problem that being the apropos widget messages when playing animation are shown on the left but aren't sent to the console. They do work if i uninstall the mod and reinstall again and they stop working (im referring to console widget messages only) when i change the widget text size and duration. Did someone encounter this problem and found a fix ? or is it just my load order affecting something.

What do you mean messages are shown but aren't sent to the console. What is 'console' ?

9 minutes ago, shadowkm said:

skyrim console when you press " ~ " messages are shown but sometimes they dissapear too fast and i usually looked in the console to see what is said.

Where did you get the idea that the Skyrim console would display messages? I only put debug info there, for diagnostics. There is an MCM option to enable console output - but that is purely to allow debug/trace to show up there.

13 minutes ago, gooser said:

Where did you get the idea that the Skyrim console would display messages? I only put debug info there, for diagnostics. There is an MCM option to enable console output - but that is purely to allow debug/trace to show up there.

sorry my bad thought that they were supposed to show there, they always showed till upgrading to latest version. Even now they are showing till i edit widged settings and they they stop appearing, and yes i have output to console option checked in apropos MCM and after i change widget font size they stimply stop showing in console anymore.

Anyway thank you for your time and awesome mod. 

Hello, I was hoping some could help me figure out how to get the Apropos W&T function work for my Futa character while it is set to male in sexlab, which the W&T function gets disabled for my pc when flagged as male. The reason for this is that during female/female animations in sexlab it will still try to equip a strapon to my character if i have it set to female, which I don't want it to do. I know there is a toggle in sexlab to disable strapons for females but that affects all females and i only want my character to be excluded from using one. Hence why i have my character set to male. I can make this setup work with all the other mods i'm using except the W&T function of Apropos which I would like to keep using. I've tried searching the forums with no success about this but If anyone knows of a solution to this, it would be very helpful. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if there is a way to make Apropos Widgets work with ihud? At the moment I can't get any of the widgets or messages to show up if I have the hud hidden. The only way I have managed to get them to show up is if I don't link the SkyUI Widgets together, but not using that setting makes ihud essentially useless.

The only other way I gotten the widgets and messages to show up is to use to turn on Widget test, and press the Widget Test hotkey which posts the testing messages on the screen, but hides the widgets unless the ihud key is pressed. 

Hello Gooser,

I found a problem with the latest apropos mod version 2017 03 02, which I am using (a must have mod for me). I fixed it for me by making a little change in the script Apropos.psc

I have no logfiles, but if you need I can replay the scene and provide them. So the problem is with Wear and Tear for NPC which is disabled by default.

I have a new game, NPC Wear and Tear disabled all the time.

In my next version of slaverun reloaded I will have arena fight where the player can die but will stay alive as a ghost and a copy of the player char will replace the player.

This player char (=NPC) will be raped and then beheaded. The NPC has all tattoos removed by script.  In the unfixed version the beheading leads to a CTD because of the face tattoo problematic

By looking at the scripts I found that the sex with an NPC does not increase and Wear and tear settings by calling "ShouldApplyWearAndTear()"

BUT

the NPC is registered anyway for Wear and Tear even if its values will never increase. Together with slavetats this registration seems to be enough to cause the CTD

so I added a check in the function UpdateWearTearEffectsAndAbuseTextures which prohibit the NPC registration

here the old code in apropos.psc

Function UpdateWearTearEffectsAndAbuseTextures(Actor anActor)
    AproposActorAlias aproposActor = GetTrackedActorOrStartTracking(anActor)
    If aproposActor
        aproposActor.LogAllWearAndTear()
        aproposActor.UpdateWearTearEffects()
        aproposActor.UpdateAbuseTextures()
    EndIf
EndFunction

and here the new code

If !ShouldApplyWearAndTear(anActor)
        Return
    EndIf   

If aproposActor
    EndIf
EndFunction

With this modification the CTD have all gone in my beheading scene.

Another test I made:

start a new game with wear and tear for NPC disabled

now let some npc have sex near of you (with at least one female; maybe a rape is necessary for registering with W&T? ; I let the slaverun enforcer do this for me)

when I open the apropos MCM Menu there are no registered NPC for W&T

but when I enable the W&T for NPC, immediately the NPC is visible in the MCM , because she was registered before

Can you have a look at this please?

Do you mind if I would provide this small patch for apropos?

1 hour ago, Kenjoka said:

Hello Gooser,

I found a problem with the latest apropos mod version 2017 03 02, which I am using (a must have mod for me). I fixed it for me by making a little change in the script Apropos.psc

I have no logfiles, but if you need I can replay the scene and provide them. So the problem is with Wear and Tear for NPC which is disabled by default.

I have a new game, NPC Wear and Tear disabled all the time.

In my next version of slaverun reloaded I will have arena fight where the player can die but will stay alive as a ghost and a copy of the player char will replace the player.

This player char (=NPC) will be raped and then beheaded. The NPC has all tattoos removed by script.  In the unfixed version the beheading leads to a CTD because of the face tattoo problematic

By looking at the scripts I found that the sex with an NPC does not increase and Wear and tear settings by calling "ShouldApplyWearAndTear()"

BUT

the NPC is registered anyway for Wear and Tear even if its values will never increase. Together with slavetats this registration seems to be enough to cause the CTD

so I added a check in the function UpdateWearTearEffectsAndAbuseTextures which prohibit the NPC registration

here the old code in apropos.psc

If aproposActor
    EndIf
EndFunction

and here the new code

If !ShouldApplyWearAndTear(anActor)
        Return
    EndIf   

If aproposActor
    EndIf
EndFunction

With this modification the CTD have all gone in my beheading scene.

Another test I made:

start a new game with wear and tear for NPC disabled

now let some npc have sex near of you (with at least one female; maybe a rape is necessary for registering with W&T? ; I let the slaverun enforcer do this for me)

when I open the apropos MCM Menu there are no registered NPC for W&T

but when I enable the W&T for NPC, immediately the NPC is visible in the MCM , because she was registered before

Can you have a look at this please?

Do you mind if I would provide this small patch for apropos?

Good catch! I just happened to always NPC W&T enabled so I never even ran across this. I will add the check into a minor upcoming Apropos Classic release. Thanks.

Hello, I have a question.

I am trying to modify the descriptions for my game, but I'm having difficulty making any of them appear, there are so many files that have duplicate text and I don't understand how to change them, for instance, I go into FemaleActor_Troll and there are description files for Vaginal, anal and oral, rape and orgasm, I figured that's what I need to change, but then there are files specific to different animations like Troll_Missionary and Troll_Missionary_alt, both of which contain Vaginal and vaginal rape as well, these seem like they have descriptions that would conflict over the General files descriptions.

So could someone clarify if I need to copy my descriptions to each of these files respectively, also, do I need to use the keywords like {PRIMARY}, {ACTIVE}, {COCK}, {PUSSY}, etc...

And if you would, could you also explain why some descriptors in the "txt." file are written like {SO} and some are written normally like "so"?

Also, I have validated them with the "JsonValidator" link in the mod description, I understand the general format the text is in, I just don't understand how to make them appear in the game, I usually have the "Wear and Tear" function turned off, because of this, I need to know if these {KEYWORDS} are essential for making the right descriptions show up, which {KEYS} do I need to avoid? I mean will writing a sentence like just for example, "The beast grabs me and fucks me" work, or does it HAVE to contain a {KEYWORD}? like "the {BEAST} grabs me and fucks me"

I hope you understand what I'm stuck on, any help is appreciated. :smile:

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hello, I have a question.

I am trying to modify the descriptions for my game, but I'm having difficulty making any of them appear, there are so many files that have duplicate text and I don't understand how to change them, for instance, I go into FemaleActor_Troll and there are description files for Vaginal, anal and oral, rape and orgasm, I figured that's what I need to change, but then there are files specific to different animations like Troll_Missionary and Troll_Missionary_alt, both of which contain Vaginal and vaginal rape as well, these seem like they have descriptions that would conflict over the General files descriptions.

So could someone clarify if I need to copy my descriptions to each of these files respectively, also, do I need to use the keywords like {PRIMARY}, {ACTIVE}, {COCK}, {PUSSY}, etc...

And if you would, could you also explain why some descriptors in the "txt." file are written like {SO} and some are written normally like "so"?

Also, I have validated them with the "JsonValidator" link in the mod description, I understand the general format the text is in, I just don't understand how to make them appear in the game, I usually have the "Wear and Tear" function turned off, because of this, I need to know if these {KEYWORDS} are essential for making the right descriptions show up, which {KEYS} do I need to avoid? I mean will writing a sentence like just for example, "The beast grabs me and fucks me" work, or does it HAVE to contain a {KEYWORD}? like "the {BEAST} grabs me and fucks me"

I hope you understand what I'm stuck on, any help is appreciated. :smile:

It is a confusing mess, I'm afraid, for someone who is new to this.

Let me see if I can clear it up:

1. Any .txt file that contains a word in braces, e..g {ACTIVE} is either a placeholder for a random synonym replacement, or a placeholder for an important, non-random identifier (primary actors name).  You don't have to use any placeholders for synonyms if you don't want to - they are simply a way to make more dynamic varied texts. But you probably want {ACTIVE} and {PRIMARY}, in their correct locations - otherwise the text can be vague about who is doing what to whom. So those are basically necessary; the others are not - including the wear and tear placeholders. 

2. There are tag-based description txt files (and folders), and unique-animation description txt files (and folders). Apropos supports two kinds of descriptive generations - those that match specific animations (based upon a SexLab 'registrar' name) and more generic tagged animations. So, if a set of descriptions has not been authored by someone for a specific unique animation, then Apropos will attempt to generate one based on the tags of the animation (e.g. "riekling", "aggressive", "oral", eetc), rather than the name of the animation.

In your case, if you want to customize some lines, it depends upon what your target is - sounds like Trolls, right? Well, you could customize any of the unique animations for Trolls, and wait for those specific animations to be played, or customize one of the generic tagged descriptions files. If an unique animation is played by SexLab, and Apropos finds a directory for the unique animation, it will play those, and you will not see your lines if you have only customized the tagged descriptions.

Why unique animations and not tagged animations? Unique animations generally give you more precise and immersive descriptions because the lines have been written specific to what is actually playing in the scene, stage by stage. They are more accurate. Tagged animations will at times be less accurate in what they say because they do not have any good stage by stage content in them, just a general feel for the animation as it progresses over time. 

Now the only wrinkle to what I have written here is the coverage of themes. It's currently an area I am not happy with because of the complexity it adds in situations like this, and it makes the code more complex. I plan on replacing it with something else in the future. Generally, you want to duplicate your edits in any corresponding themed folders as well. You can turn themes off and then only have to worry about the main folder contents. 

to be continued...

Continued...

To disable all themes: edit Themes.txt - make sure all weights == 0. 

That will allow you to make edits to the root Apropos\db\<some troll description folder>\... without having to replicate the changes into theme sub-folders.

When you restart Apropos - make sure in MCM you invoke "Refresh From Database" under the "Message Preferences" tab. That will reload and parse the Themes.txt file and refresh you game. Make sure you save the game to make that permanent.

18 minutes ago, gooser said:

It is a confusing mess, I'm afraid, for someone who is new to this.

Let me see if I can clear it up:

1. Any .txt file that contains a word in braces, e..g {ACTIVE} is either a placeholder for a random synonym replacement, or a placeholder for an important, non-random identifier (primary actors name).  You don't have to use any placeholders for synonyms if you don't want to - they are simply a way to make more dynamic varied texts. But you probably want {ACTIVE} and {PRIMARY}, in their correct locations - otherwise the text can be vague about who is doing what to whom. So those are basically necessary; the others are not - including the wear and tear placeholders. 

2. There are tag-based description txt files (and folders), and unique-animation description txt files (and folders). Apropos supports two kinds of descriptive generations - those that match specific animations (based upon a SexLab 'registrar' name) and more generic tagged animations. So, if a set of descriptions has not been authored by someone for a specific unique animation, then Apropos will attempt to generate one based on the tags of the animation (e.g. "riekling", "aggressive", "oral", eetc), rather than the name of the animation.

In your case, if you want to customize some lines, it depends upon what your target is - sounds like Trolls, right? Well, you could customize any of the unique animations for Trolls, and wait for those specific animations to be played, or customize one of the generic tagged descriptions files. If an unique animation is played by SexLab, and Apropos finds a directory for the unique animation, it will play those, and you will not see your lines if you have only customized the tagged descriptions.

Why unique animations and not tagged animations? Unique animations generally give you more precise and immersive descriptions because the lines have been written specific to what is actually playing in the scene, stage by stage. They are more accurate. Tagged animations will at times be less accurate in what they say because they do not have any good stage by stage content in them, just a general feel for the animation as it progresses over time. 

Now the only wrinkle to what I have written here is the coverage of themes. It's currently an area I am not happy with because of the complexity it adds in situations like this, and it makes the code more complex. I plan on replacing it with something else in the future. Generally, you want to duplicate your edits in any corresponding themed folders as well. You can turn themes off and then only have to worry about the main folder contents. 

to be continued...

Ok I think I understand what your saying, partly...

So I have to copy any edits I make to the themed folder? well...looking in the mod file, I see a "Themes.txt" and a "Unique Animations.txt" is that what you mean by folder? sorry, just being thorough, I've made edits in both the general troll file and the specific troll missionary file, but inside those files there is no other "Themes.txt".

After validating, I tried the Troll Missionary-Alternate animation repeatedly, after modifying a great number of the descriptions yet I haven't seen any of the descriptions in that folder, it feels like it keeps using the default descriptions instead.

I think I saw one ages ago, (I have been trying to make this work without help for a long time) the description I saw was involving chaurus sex, hopefully I wasn't imagining it and it wasn't just using a default text, but it seemed to be what I wrote to my knowledge.

I just can't seem to get anything else to work, I almost completely redid the troll missionary-alt by MNC descriptions, and there were of course, already files present for that animation, but still it just uses default descriptions.

Now if by themed animations your referring to literally the "Specific animations" like troll Missionary-alt, those are what I want to see more of, I would rather see descriptions referring to the actual animation being played for better immersion, so if there is a way to make the general file a lesser priority to the specific animation texts I would be grateful.

Finally thank you very much for replying and for continuing work on this mod, in spite of the difficulties the mod is still excellent and It still does a great job of describing things even if the descriptions aren't always to my personal taste, hopefully I can get it to work the way I want at some point. :smile:

1 minute ago, gooser said:

Continued...

To disable all themes: edit Themes.txt - make sure all weights == 0. 

That will allow you to make edits to the root Apropos\db\<some troll description folder>\... without having to replicate the changes into theme sub-folders.

When you restart Apropos - make sure in MCM you invoke "Refresh From Database" under the "Message Preferences" tab. That will reload and parse the Themes.txt file and refresh you game. Make sure you save the game to make that permanent.

Oh sorry, I just saw the follow up, sorry if I asked something you just answered :confused:

9 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Oh sorry, I just saw the follow up, sorry if I asked something you just answered :confused:

Themed != specific animations. Two different things. 

The logic goes like this for generating descriptions:

- Is the animation being played 'unique' (registered in UniqueAnimations.txt) ?
  - If Yes, try to find themed folder for unique animation.

- If no themed folder for unique animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for unique animation.

- Has any unique (themed or neutral ) folder been found?

- If No, try to find themed non-unique folder based upon animation tags.

- If no themed folder for tagged animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for tagged animation.

6 minutes ago, gooser said:

Themed != specific animations. Two different things. 

The logic goes like this for generating descriptions:

- Is the animation being played 'unique' (registered in UniqueAnimations.txt) ?
  - If Yes, try to find themed folder for unique animation.

- If no themed folder for unique animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for unique animation.

- Has any unique (themed or neutral ) folder been found?

- If No, try to find themed non-unique folder based upon animation tags.

- If no themed folder for tagged animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for tagged animation.

Alright, I've made progress, I can now get my descriptions from the general files to appear, just not the specific animations or "Themed animations" if that's what you call them.

My understanding is that "FemaleActor_Troll" file is neutral, while "FemaleActor_TrollMissionary" is themed...am I correct?

You say  "- Is the animation being played 'unique' (registered in UniqueAnimations.txt) ?
  - If Yes, try to find themed folder for unique animation"

Yes, animations including troll missionary are in the "UniqueAnimations.txt" set to "true"

And then  - If no themed folder for unique animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for unique animation.

If I'm understanding you right, I can find the "Themed folders" e.g Missionary, they are found! :3  it's just that the descriptions FROM those files won't appear, in spite of them being registered in "UniqueAnimations" as "true", even after I've refreshed the mods database in-game.

*Sigh*... so my final question is... Why did I have to disable "Themes" in "db" in order to get ANY of my descriptions to show up at all, even in the Neutral folders? cos I'm guessing that was counter-productive to what I was trying to achieve lol, more specifically, what do the numbers in the "Themes.txt" represent? they were very sparse for the sheer amount of descriptions contained in the mod, the weights that you advised to change to "0" were at something tiny like 2, 1, 4, 10...something like that.

I thank you for your patience, believe me, this is as frustrating for me doing it, as it is for you explaining it I'm sure lol. ;)

29 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Alright, I've made progress, I can now get my descriptions from the general files to appear, just not the specific animations or "Themed animations" if that's what you call them.

My understanding is that "FemaleActor_Troll" file is neutral, while "FemaleActor_TrollMissionary" is themed...am I correct?

You say  "- Is the animation being played 'unique' (registered in UniqueAnimations.txt) ?
  - If Yes, try to find themed folder for unique animation"

Yes, animations including troll missionary are in the "UniqueAnimations.txt" set to "true"

And then  - If no themed folder for unique animation found, then try to use un-themed (neutral) folder for unique animation.

If I'm understanding you right, I can find the "Themed folders" e.g Missionary, they are found! :3  it's just that the descriptions FROM those files won't appear, in spite of them being registered in "UniqueAnimations" as "true", even after I've refreshed the mods database in-game.

*Sigh*... so my final question is... Why did I have to disable "Themes" in "db" in order to get ANY of my descriptions to show up at all, even in the Neutral folders? cos I'm guessing that was counter-productive to what I was trying to achieve lol, more specifically, what do the numbers in the "Themes.txt" represent? they were very sparse for the sheer amount of descriptions contained in the mod, the weights that you advised to change to "0" were at something tiny like 2, 1, 4, 10...something like that.

I thank you for your patience, believe me, this is as frustrating for me doing it, as it is for you explaining it I'm sure lol. ;)

No. 

Apropos\db\FemaleActor_Troll:     neutral,  non-themed, non-unique descriptions for female PC and troll

Apropos\db\FemaleActor_TrollSeXtreme:    neutral, non-themed, unique descriptions for female PC and troll that describes the animation "TrollSeXtreme" (More Nasty Critters)
Apropos\db\resistant\FemaleActor_Troll:  "resistant" theme, non-unique descriptions for female PC and troll
Apropos\db\resistant\FemaleActor_TrollSeXtreme: "resistant" theme, unique descriptions for female PC and troll that describes the animation "TrollSeXtreme" (More Nasty Critters)

Apropos Classic only currently has one theme with content - resistant.

"Apropos Classic only currently has one theme with content - resistant." *Phenomenal...Cosmic...Facepalm!* *Face implodes* Lmao!

That's it! that's what I needed to know, the pieces are coming together, the stars are aligning! lol.

Now I promise this should hopefully be the last thing I need to ask, I see that the resistant theme is in the "Theme.txt" its weight is currently set to 0, so... what number should I set it to, in order to properly activate it so it will use ALL descriptions that I type into it? I believe it "was" at 10, but if it's a total of some sort that doesn't add up, there are way more than 10 files and even more text lines they contain, so what does the number mean?

I feel like we're getting close, stay with me here. ;)

12 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

"Apropos Classic only currently has one theme with content - resistant." *Phenomenal...Cosmic...Facepalm!* *Face implodes* Lmao!

That's it! that's what I needed to know, the pieces are coming together, the stars are aligning! lol.

Now I promise this should hopefully be the last thing I need to ask, I see that the resistant theme is in the "Theme.txt" its weight is currently set to 0, so... what number should I set it to, in order to properly activate it so it will use ALL descriptions that I type into it? I believe it "was" at 10, but if it's a total of some sort that doesn't add up, there are way more than 10 files and even more text lines they contain, so what does the number mean?

I feel like we're getting close, stay with me here. ;)

I'm trying to simplify your effort. Forget 'resistant' ... make all your edits into folders under Apropos\db\... , but not Apropos\db\resistant\... If you have edited Themes.txt, setting Weight=0 basically deactivates looking into Apropos\db\resistant\ at all. If you want, you can make your edits into that theme, and set the Weight=10, but I think that is just over complicating things if you just want to make some customisations.