Skooma/spider eggs/chaurus eggs/?other stuff lowers wear and tear you say?

How does this work?

yes its under the first page option. And the reason my poor character is a total skooma junky lol

It is?...why havn't I noticed this?!?

...ah, because I am using an old version! Now updated, with thanks.

Hi Gooser,

First off, I really like the mod. Now I've noticed a small issue with the mod. Let me explain:

My char was violated by a troll which penetrated her anus and so obviously that took some damage, when I opened up the MCM wear and tear tracker the vaginal and oral were both 0 and the anus had some number which makes sense. What didn't make sense was after 24 hrs had passed the wear and tear tracker said her vaginal, oral damage were also at level 1 and the anus had "healed" somewhat.

Issue: I find that when apropos does the "healing" of either of the three tracked areas, the other two for some reason get set to level 1 damage although they should remain zero.

E.G.

Oral 0

Vag 3

Anal 0

becomes

oral 1

vag 1

anal 1

Don't know what is going on but any advice?

Cheers,

Ted.

Skooma/spider eggs/chaurus eggs/?other stuff lowers wear and tear you say?

How does this work?

yes its under the first page option. And the reason my poor character is a total skooma junky lol

It is?...why havn't I noticed this?!?

...ah, because I am using an old version! Now updated, with thanks.

Your welcome, Have fun ;)

Will this mod work well with a gay PC? I'm assuming it would but most mods are female centered so I just wanted to ask to be sure since this sounds like it'd really add to my PC's experience since I usually play him as a whore.

Will this mod work well with a gay PC? I'm assuming it would but most mods are female centered so I just wanted to ask to be sure since this sounds like it'd really add to my PC's experience since I usually play him as a whore.

I don't think so, at least out of the box.  The current version of the mod doesn't support MM or FF descriptions, so unless your character is treated as a female by sexlab descriptions probably wouldn't be triggered.  Also, you'd have to do a lot of editing of descriptions or write your own, as many of the lines included aren't gender neutral.

I don't think so, at least out of the box.  The current version of the mod doesn't support MM or FF descriptions, so unless your character is treated as a female by sexlab descriptions probably wouldn't be triggered.  Also, you'd have to do a lot of editing of descriptions or write your own, as many of the lines included aren't gender neutral.

To be more precise: technically it should work fine for gay characters, but it won't to much because gay descptions are missing/not working properly, and the same for solo animations (at least female, not sure about male).

Writing your own descriptions would make it useful, though. There are at least some gender neutral messages, too, but i'm not sure if they will show, probably you'll need to make some changes.

No idea if the W&T part works for males, i think it should but becase of the bug mentioned above you might get messages about your vagina. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

"WEAR AND TEAR DEBUFF EFFECTS"

how can I edit these?

I mean, the magnitude of every one for each time

example:

I want the magnitude of 3 for each time of an Orc.

You won't be able to target Orc's specifically, but you can target humanoids.

WearAndTear_Damage.txt.

I got the mod and the messages and everything works. But my problem is that the messages won't have the NPCs name in the descriptions. I play as a male character and i have the messages set to 2nd person but when I was having sex with Ysolda the messages comes out like this  " 's pussy is so tight" or something like that. Is there something going wrong or is the alignment for the message on screen not set correctly, because I moved the anchor point a couple pixels to the right and that's where I saw that the person's name wasn't being written out

Greetings, 

I noted that wear and tear was not working for my character, so I wanted to ask is wear and tear linked to the "ending orgasm"? I have been using Sexlab Separate Orgasm, and I noticed my NPC are having wear and tear but the final orgasm is turned on for them, so I was just making sure that was the difference, thank you!

-C

Greetings, 

I noted that wear and tear was not working for my character, so I wanted to ask is wear and tear linked to the "ending orgasm"? I have been using Sexlab Separate Orgasm, and I noticed my NPC are having wear and tear but the final orgasm is turned on for them, so I was just making sure that was the difference, thank you!

-C

Correct. Apropos Classic doesn't support SSO yet. The events are changed in the SL scripts that SSO modifies so orgasmend never is fired.

Greetings,

-C

Correct. Apropos Classic doesn't support SSO yet. The events are changed in the SL scripts that SSO modifies so orgasmend never is fired.

Ahh, yay, I am glad to hear 'yet'! Thank you for the answer

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

-C

Ahh, yay, I am glad to hear 'yet'! Thank you for the answer

Is it orgasmstart or orgasmend? I posted a patch in the SSO thread where I replaced orgasmstart and it seems to work for me. Anyway, good to hear there may be an official support at some point made by someone who unlike me actually knows what they are doing.

Hello. I have a problem with Abuse system. For whatever reason Daedric is stuck on 8, and the scars won't go away. The Actors page says that player isn't tracked, even though it used to show the stats. 

I have no idea what's going on, and I'd like to get rid of those scars.

Hello. I have a problem with Abuse system. For whatever reason Daedric is stuck on 8, and the scars won't go away. The Actors page says that player isn't tracked, even though it used to show the stats. 

I have no idea what's going on, and I'd like to get rid of those scars.

That has happened to me once. Just removed them in the Slavetats MCM menu.

Why i have empty quotes?

Looks like all the data read from the database config files (Synonyms.txt, WearAndTear_Damage/Descriptors/Map/etc.txt) is missing.

Try opening the MCM, going to Message Preferences, then clicking Refresh From Database. When it finishes try starting a sex scene, then grab the apropos.0.log again.

That should tell us what went wrong.

Why is all the text slutty and repulsive only?

Because a handful of people spent the hours writing descriptions to their preferences, and offered it to be shared with the mod so you don't "have" to write your own text.  Feel free to write your own descriptions if what those people shared doesn't match up with what you want.

Because a handful of people spent the hours writing descriptions to their preferences, and offered it to be shared with the mod so you don't "have" to write your own text.  Feel free to write your own descriptions if what those people shared doesn't match up with what you want.

So there's no themes no options its all just the slutty text only?

I haven't seen any themes, but here's a mod for editing and doing your own comments.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3004-apropos-edit/

I haven't seen any themes, but here's a mod for editing and doing your own comments.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3004-apropos-edit/

A simple text editor works fine. READ what you're installing. LOOK at the files. There are themes. Not changeable in game with this version, but you can create your own description files, put them in a theme directory, then tell apropos to use that by making it a 1 weight and everything else a zero weight. 

Making description files is a lot of work. I've peeled out or edited the ones I don't want, made my own, even got threesomes described (with certain limitations) so if you don't like what the descriptions are that come with the mod, sit down and spend some time making your own changes.

It's not hard. Just takes some time.