Can someone help me I don't get the facial abuse textures to show. Everything else works perfectly. I looked like a wreck after a while except for my pretty face.

A little searching in this forum dug this up::

2 things to check:

1)  The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.

2)  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Final thing to note, the overlays are layered, so tats applied to the first slot may get overwritten by tats applied to later slots (depends on size and transparency of tats.

ah ok ive heard of this nioveride ini thingy. I can look into that. Any idea where that file is located so i can have a look ?

EDIT: Found it will give it a bash. Thanx for the help. I'm pretty sure this is gonna fix it.

Can someone help me I don't get the facial abuse textures to show. Everything else works perfectly. I looked like a wreck after a while except for my pretty face.

2 things to check:

1)  The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.

2)  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Final thing to note, the overlays are layered, so tats applied to the first slot may get overwritten by tats applied to later slots (depends on size and transparency of tats.

ah ok ive heard of this nioveride ini thingy. I can look into that. Any idea where that file is located so i can have a look ?

...\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

Same folder as the nioverride.dll

2 things to check:

...\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

Same folder as the nioverride.dll

Got it thanx. Will be testing it in a sec. Face overlays was indeed set to 0. Thanx for all the help :)

Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I've managed to get Wear and Tear tracking to work in my game. My problem was SL Separate Orgasms and the settings I was using in the MCM. (Turns out when I "uninstalled" SLSO to test without it, I'd deactivated the ESP, but forgot that it overwrites some scripts, which is why it I thought it was purely an Apropos problem.)

So, hurray!

Would it be too much to request a SLSO patch for Apropos? Ed86 claims it's a simple matter, and has the code required in the first post of the SLSO topic.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help in identifying the issue and allowing me to get it working! :D

Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I've managed to get Wear and Tear tracking to work in my game. My problem was SL Separate Orgasms and the settings I was using in the MCM. (Turns out when I "uninstalled" SLSO to test without it, I'd deactivated the ESP, but forgot that it overwrites some scripts, which is why it I thought it was purely an Apropos problem.)

So, hurray!

Would it be too much to request a SLSO patch for Apropos? Ed86 claims it's a simple matter, and has the code required in the first post of the SLSO topic.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help in identifying the issue and allowing me to get it working! :D

The only problem I have with a patch is that fundamentally, SLSO modifies core SL scripts. Is Ashal planning on ever releasing an update to SL?

I'd also like a SLSO patch. You can always discontinue the patch and remove it from the downloads in the off chance that SL itself is ever updated.

I'm considering it. I'm not sure what ed86's plans are ... But Apropos could support both standard SL and SLSO events.

First of all this is a great mod and I use it since the 1st release.

I would like to make a suggestion:

For me there has to be a connection between the arousal(-rate) and the state of abuse. In reality you are rather exhausted after a night of passion (especially men but women too :D). Considering the amount of rough sex Skyrim's female citizens have to participate in (hello Slaverun, hello Cursed Loot) i wonder why they are still so strongly affected by "exposure" and time while their body says "NO WAY". I think it is especially problematic because SL Aroused Redux, in this open-hearted and -minded environment, spirals so fast out of control and has to be tweaked by hand. In addition if mods are used which utilize the PCs arousal, e.g. Cursed Loot, the arousal becomes a real danger to the wellbeing of personal freedom, private parts and story progression. So the physical status should be reflected in the sex-drive (arousal).

I do not know the SL Aroused Redux api enough, but is it possible to dampen the arousal (gain) depending of the state of abuse?

This are my thoughts on how this could be implemented:

• The arousal gain is reduced based on the state of abuse with no rise at higher stages
    1. by exposure
    2. by time rate
  • The arousal is capped at lower values (could be tweaked so that for example a cap at 25 still could trigger Cursed Loot events but at very low chances)
  • The effect could be suspended or even reversed for a time by substances like Skooma, alcohol, mushrooms or spells or by pain (from whippings) or simply at very high stages of W&T

What do you think?

I've installed the "Apropos_Classic_2017_03_02_01" file and there's a little problem i have... The first time i launched the game with Apropos, everything was alright, but after I quit the game and launched it again after some time - the messages didn't work at all. Only reinstallation of the mod helped, but after another restart of the game the messages didn't work again. What could it be?

I've installed the "Apropos_Classic_2017_03_02_01" file and there's a little problem i have... The first time i launched the game with Apropos, everything was alright, but after I quit the game and launched it again after some time - the messages didn't work at all. Only reinstallation of the mod helped, but after another restart of the game the messages didn't work again. What could it be?

Do you see MCM for Apropos?

Can you produce a log file?

Do you see MCM for Apropos?

Can you produce a log file?

Yeah, it can be seen in MCM) But where can i get a log file?

For some reason male masturbation animations always have female descriptions in my game. There might be other misplaced descriptions but this was the most annoying one.

Does anyone have the same problem and knows how to fix it. I had to uninstall this mod because of it (I'm using Scent of Sex with some Spectator Crowd like rules active so male masturbation scenes were quite frequent) and I kinda miss it.  :(

There isn't some incompatibility issue with Scent of Sex, is there?

Because Sexist Guards also doesn't play too nice with that mod.

For some reason male masturbation animations always have female descriptions in my game. There might be other misplaced descriptions but this was the most annoying one.

Does anyone have the same problem and knows how to fix it. I had to uninstall this mod because of it (I'm using Scent of Sex with some Spectator Crowd like rules active so male masturbation scenes were quite frequent) and I kinda miss it.  :(

Hey Bazinga (or should I say Michael Palin?). Apropos Classic doesn't really support Male messaging very well.

You could tag the Male masturbation animation as a Unique animation in Apropos and then write a custom entry for it. It would only display that then I think.

Noticed something odd, when pc was raped by female forsworn (with strap ons) it doesn't seem to register any wear and tear. Males and creatures do, it just seems to be the strap on (unless I've missed something somewhere)

I've managed to find out that the mod conflicts with the Skyrim Unofficial Patch Legendary edition... When i disabling it - the mod works correctly. Is there a way to fix this conflict?

Which Unofficial patch exactly? USLEEP?

I have been developing and using Apropos for over two years with the Unofficial patches, including USLEEP. No conflicts.

Zero reports precede yours with a mod with 189k + downloads with what you are reporting.

The problem was solved for me by changing load order (placing Apropos right after Sexlab Aroused exactly). Perhaps, the LOOT gave me the wrong load order. If someone experiencing the same problem - try this)

Is it just me or Lesbian messages don't work properly?(

The problem was solved for me by changing load order (placing Apropos right after Sexlab Aroused exactly). Perhaps, the LOOT gave me the wrong load order. If someone experiencing the same problem - try this)

Is it just me or Lesbian messages don't work properly?(

Not in this version, not really.

I have a weird issue. I never had it before but now for some reason it popped up if anyone know what causes this help would be appreciated. Everything works fine but whenever i use a skooma or spider eggs or chauris eggs to lower my wear and tear level i loose player control. I can use what i have. But cannot access anything. This lockout last for at least 30 sec or so and got me in trouble a few times in fights.

use a skooma or spider eggs or chauris eggs to lower my wear and tear level i loose player control.

This doesn't answer your question, but you have me curious now.

Skooma/spider eggs/chaurus eggs/?other stuff lowers wear and tear you say?

How does this work?

use a skooma or spider eggs or chauris eggs to lower my wear and tear level i loose player control.

This doesn't answer your question, but you have me curious now.

Skooma/spider eggs/chaurus eggs/?other stuff lowers wear and tear you say?

How does this work?

yes its under the first page option. And the reason my poor character is a total skooma junky lol