Why is all the text slutty and repulsive only?

Because a handful of people spent the hours writing descriptions to their preferences, and offered it to be shared with the mod so you don't "have" to write your own text.  Feel free to write your own descriptions if what those people shared doesn't match up with what you want.

So there's no themes no options its all just the slutty text only?

I haven't seen any themes, but here's a mod for editing and doing your own comments.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3004-apropos-edit/

A simple text editor works fine. READ what you're installing. LOOK at the files. There are themes. Not changeable in game with this version, but you can create your own description files, put them in a theme directory, then tell apropos to use that by making it a 1 weight and everything else a zero weight. 

Making description files is a lot of work. I've peeled out or edited the ones I don't want, made my own, even got threesomes described (with certain limitations) so if you don't like what the descriptions are that come with the mod, sit down and spend some time making your own changes.

It's not hard. Just takes some time.

True.If you are only changing the generic descriptions it shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

I can't seem figure out how to update the themes. I found the theme.txt file, edited it and saved but the changes don't register at the mcm menu, not even after waiting a while.

there is a button on the mcm to update the json files.You have to press it.

yeah, sorry, I forgot to add that, tried the refresh button too, it doesn't update the descriptions from the stuff I edited, neither does it get the themes from the themes.txt, in fact it doesn't do anything...

Scenes triggered with Cursed Loot (The night is a dangerous place, x is going to rape you, etc.) don't seem to want to play Apropos. The full UI (bars, compass) flickers on and off, but the scene still plays and finishes fine.

What animations are triggered? I don't really care what triggers the animation but what animations are played (and which actors).

Was it two guys, two girls, guy/girl, creature?

I can't seem figure out how to update the themes. I found the theme.txt file, edited it and saved but the changes don't register at the mcm menu, not even after waiting a while.

yeah, sorry, I forgot to add that, tried the refresh button too, it doesn't update the descriptions from the stuff I edited, neither does it get the themes from the themes.txt, in fact it doesn't do anything...

Did you validate the Json changes? A simple one character mistake (e.g. ' vs ` ) can throw everything off.

The best thing is to use the json_validator.exe to check all updated files then try Skyrim.

The [Refresh] button does work, but sometimes JContainers doesn't always refresh when you expect. The best course of action is to enable logging for Apropos in MCM - do your refresh, and watch either the Console, or the Apropos0.log file after exiting the game.

There should be no errors, etc., and the refresh should provide some verbose information (if you enabled Debug and Trace levels in MCM) about which keys are pulled in, etc.

Hello.

The Femdom version of Apropos still standing?

"Still Standing" ?

Do you mean still being developed?

That's right, if something is still standing then it's on the way! if something falls to the ground then it is canceled   :P

Yes, it is standing, but its more than a "Femdom version of Apropos". It is Apropos2, which include Femdom, FF, MM, and much more.

Scenes triggered with Cursed Loot (The night is a dangerous place, x is going to rape you, etc.) don't seem to want to play Apropos. The full UI (bars, compass) flickers on and off, but the scene still plays and finishes fine.

What animations are triggered? I don't really care what triggers the animation but what animations are played (and which actors).

Falmer. I don't have this problem with them elsewhere is the thing.

Falmer. I don't have this problem with them elsewhere is the thing.

"... with them elsewhere is the thing" 

Do you mean Falmer scenes triggered by Cursed Loot? It sounds like CL might have its own animations? If so, I dunno. I'm looking for standard animation tags to drive descriptions.

Can you identify the actual animation name?

I mean scenes not triggered by Cursed Loot.

So, scenes triggered by Cursed Loot with Falmer is the issue. It's been a while since i've played with DCL, so I don't know what it might be doing differently than say, Defeat, so I will have to assume, in the absence of a log file or more details, that it is a animation inside of DCL, or a poorly defined scene elsewhere - one that is missing the requisite tags.

That's the limit of looking in my crystal ball.

Did you validate the Json changes? A simple one character mistake (e.g. ' vs ` ) can throw everything off.

The best thing is to use the json_validator.exe to check all updated files then try Skyrim.

The [Refresh] button does work, but sometimes JContainers doesn't always refresh when you expect. The best course of action is to enable logging for Apropos in MCM - do your refresh, and watch either the Console, or the Apropos0.log file after exiting the game.

There should be no errors, etc., and the refresh should provide some verbose information (if you enabled Debug and Trace levels in MCM) about which keys are pulled in, etc.

This is a silly error on my side, I seemed to have installed apropos multiple times in the past for a previows problems (json) and ended up with multiple instances of these files, turns out the files I edited were on the wrong folder

But unfortunatly after addressing that, even tho the MCM now reads the correct themes and registers them correctly, I still keep on getting a lot of "lust" and "willing" dresciptions, altho they don't seem directly related to the sex in place. (THe point of editing the themes was to remove those lusty comments entirely by droping their rates to zero), but I keep seeing those altho at a lesser rate.

Hello.

The Femdom version of Apropos still standing?

"Still Standing" ?

Do you mean still being developed?

That's right, if something is still standing then it's on the way! if something falls to the ground then it is canceled   :P

Yes, it is standing, but its more than a "Femdom version of Apropos". It is Apropos2, which include Femdom, FF, MM, and much more.

Oh! Great news! Keep the good work!   :)   

But unfortunatly after addressing that, even tho the MCM now reads the correct themes and registers them correctly, I still keep on getting a lot of "lust" and "willing" dresciptions, altho they don't seem directly related to the sex in place. (THe point of editing the themes was to remove those lusty comments entirely by droping their rates to zero), but I keep seeing those altho at a lesser rate.

If your goal is to basically only have one theme active ever, you could overwriting all the theme folders with your edited files (so even if the "lusty" folder gets picked up it would be a copy of your preferred theme).

Ah, I see how that could be misleading. At the moment there is only one working theme: Resistant. Slutty, Loving and Hardcore are completely empty, and the only change BDSM makes to the standard files is a linespace error. The Resistant theme was edited by orxx, and is your best option for removing slutty and willing descriptions, but its changes only affect aggressive/rape scenes. If you're seeing too many slutty lines in descriptions for consensual scenes, your only real option is to remove those lines from the Apropos database.

If your goal is to basically only have one theme active ever, you could overwriting all the theme folders with your edited files (so even if the "lusty" folder gets picked up it would be a copy of your preferred theme).

You can already set a theme's weighting to 0 to prevent it from being used.

Which version of slavetats do you recommend ? Because tear and sob texture don't show up and when I try to switch it manually , there is no option in head part of slavetats MCM. Other body parts textures work fine.

Sob and tear textures are not showing up. What should I do ?

Which version of slavetats do you recommend ? Because tear and sob texture don't show up and when I try to switch it manually , there is no option in head part of slavetats MCM. Other body parts textures work fine.

Sob and tear textures are not showing up. What should I do ?

You mean you can't select head/face in Slavetats MCM ? That sounds like a bug in ST. Which version are you using?

Head/face tats in Slavetats require a change to nioveride.ini to enable.

Yep:

2 things to check:

1)  The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.

2)  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Head/face tats in Slavetats require a change to nioveride.ini to enable.

Yep:

2 things to check:

1)  The NIOverride.ini disables face overlays by default (whether from RaceMenu or NIOverride).  This is due to a CTD caused when PC (or NPC) is beheaded in a kill move while having an overlay applied.  To enable it, open the NIOverride.ini and find the setting bEnableFaceOverlays and set to 1.

2)  Not enough face overlay slots.  Default is set to 3.  Remember that the overlays are used by all tattoo/overlay mods, so if you applied face tats in the RaceMenu, that reduces the number of overlays available to SlaveTats.  You can increase that number of face tats in the same NIOverride.ini.

Thanks man. It works now by using your first option. I'm using slavetats 1.2.3 and racemenu 3.4.5 . I guess I'll have to disable beheading kill moves through Violen mod.