2 hours ago, HellenaMacedo said:

Good Morning. I want to apologize if something is wrong, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator. Well I wanted to or suggest a template that I have a lot of desire to try the idea is a mold that the more sex you make, the more promiscuous it is fose changing the interest and bringing consequences, like the NPC would start to react to you as a whore, bitch, prostitute etc ... etc. And as you fose but promiscua would increase the possibility of you be: addressed to paid sex, heavy urgencies with violent sex, and the chances of you being raped by one or more, animations like slaps in the face, offenses, and also scenes of humiliation, and if you get to a very high level of promiscuity you would even have a percentage of chances of after a rape you were tagged or something. If my desire is taken into account by someone, someone is interested in doing it, weight also take into account that not everyone has a super pc rsrsrs. But seriously speaking the idea roughly and this and I really wanted and would be very grateful, already tried to do this using combinations of molds that already exist but also very complicated to use mostly, it was not what I wanted, it would be legau that mold made fose complete containing everything he needs (animations and dialogues)
A big kiss to everyone, I'm a fan of Skyrim and all of you who create these wonderful mods and keep that game alive.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4140-dovahkiins-infamy/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2959-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:33 AM, worik said:

Funny! I have the same phenomenon in my current playthrough. WT is not tracking me, regardless of what I do. All else of Apropos is working perfectly!

I didn't notice it until you wrote about it. I can't remember the last time, when I have seen it working. A pity, that could help to narrow it down.

My load order is basically the same as it has been for almost over 2 years. It's just that I have updated a bunch of mods.

Hmmm, what ever the solution is .. I'm curious right now.

It's nothing essential but still a very nice feature though!

Everybody wants to overwrite some file in sexlab. I figure "whatthehell" but I don't keep track of who overwrote what and when.

Today, *sigh* I don't know why, but this mod is suddenly tracking w+t abuse again.

It isn't my place to whine about stuff, but if something needs overwriting, maybe the original mod author of sexlab should know,

or maybe WE should know WHY stuff needs to be overwritten, so we can make an informed consent?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

DDi.log

JContainers.log

InstallLog.xml

InstallLog.xml.bak

6 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Everybody wants to overwrite some file in sexlab. I figure "whatthehell" but I don't keep track of who overwrote what and when.

Hmmm, at least from my Apropos files, nothing gets overwritten by anything else.

5 hours ago, gooser said:

Apropos is clean. Nothing overwritten and not overwriting.

2018-02-18_1233.png

SexLab has conflicts.

SexLab is different

2018-02-18_1234_001.png

2018-02-18_1235.png

It is easy for us who have played Skyrim forever and have used programs like MO, Wyre bash and TES5edit forever to forget there is a learning curve to these things. I am glad to see someone of your skill remembers that and helps. I see others berate newer players and tell them to read the docs. Skyrim is the type of game that has so much info and so many docs that it can be a daunting task to sift through it all to find the info we need. Anyway just was impressed with your response and wanted to say so :smile:

On 18.2.2018 at 12:29 PM, 2dk2c said:

I am really hoping you figure it out, and tell everyone. Thanks

I guess I found the culprit. :classic_smile:

Since my last playthrough, the prominent newly added mod that overwrites parts of SexLab is SLSO.

And I did never notice, that a patch for Apropos (namely the W&T feature)  is needed AND available :classic_rolleyes:

This one should be the current version: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?do=findComment&comment=1944824

EDIT:

Yes, it was! WT is working again  :thumbsup:

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, worik said:

I guess I found the culprit. :classic_smile:

Since my last playthrough, the prominent newly added mod that overwrites parts of SexLab is SLSO.

And I did never notice, that a patch for Apropos (namely the W&T feature)  is needed AND available :classic_rolleyes:

This one should be the current version: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?do=findComment&comment=1944824

EDIT:

Yes, it was! WT is working again  :thumbsup:

My mind is foggy, hang on. First off, just to clear things up, (OK This looks off-the-cuff but I keep having to go google something or make tea)

That patch was released by a girl in 2016, and the mod has been redone since then (Not sure why)

And the very last post (just now) was written by the author responding to a request for W+T patch.

He says, go to his patreon page.

I did, as requested, but I think I'd need to pay to get the patch (I just don't know for sure)

So....I'm absolutely terrible at these little forums

"Pleeease, sir, may I have a patch?"

"WhaaaT? You want more???"

So my question, user-to-user, is,

uh, would the girl's patch from July work on the new version of SLSO and make THIS mod happy?

If not, I wonder what she changed, what *I* could change via creation kit, (Except I do not know scripting at all, Please_sir_May_I_have_My_stapler.JPG.98b6333795fb0b389fe163af353430b6.JPGnevermind)

OK does *anyone* know what the conflict is?

Your obedient,

PS I might have gotten my dates mixed up.

I just need some reassurance the patch won't blow up both mods, but you said it works...

so...

I'm going now.

I'll report my findings, (I can't think of any famous last lines)

↓↓↓

It worked, thank you but then I wrote it worked the other day, until it stopped working.

↑↑↑☻

I'm, uh Oh, one last thing (it's piddly, but) "Apropos" cannot be moved by Nexus-Mod-Manager.

OK, I know you all use "MO", so don't eat me, but all other mods in my universe can be moved , you just right-click them

and tell them to go to a category.

Apropos causes an instant freeze if you try to move it.

Best guesses are, it's encrypted somehow, or the archive it resides in needs to be re-zipped.

But then (I respond to myself) If either of the above were true, the mod wouldn't work at all.

pex1.JPG

pex2.JPG

pex3.JPG

33 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

OK does *anyone* know what the conflict is?

The conflict is that Sexlab Separate Orgasm by its design changes the default Sexlab orgasm event.  It explains on the download page for that mod that it will break any mod that uses the orgasm events unless the mods are updated/patched to work with SLSO.  It also explains exactly what would need to be done to make a patch (with scripting).  Many other mods watch for this event as a flag to do their thing (Inflation Mods, Wear and Tear mods, ect), so if you use SLSO all of those mods will need patches to detect the new orgasm events.

I don't personally use SLSO because too many of the mods I use would require patches, and for me the effort required isn't worth the extra features.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The conflict is that Sexlab Separate Orgasm by its design changes the default Sexlab orgasm event.  It explains on the download page for that mod that it will break any mod that uses the orgasm events unless the mods are updated/patched to work with SLSO.  Many other mods watch for this event as a flag to do their thing (Inflation Mods, Wear and Tear mods, ect), so if you use SLSO all of those mods will need patches to detect the new orgasm events.

I don't personally use SLSO because too many of the mods I use would require patches, and for me the effort required isn't worth the extra features.

Yes, I gave SLSO an honest run but it caused me too many issues.

@2dk2c, to be able to really tell, I need to see the source changes for Apropos.pex, that is Apropos.psc.

54 minutes ago, gooser said:

Yes, I gave SLSO an honest run but it caused me too many issues.

@2dk2c, to be able to really tell, I need to see the source changes for Apropos.pex, that is Apropos.psc.

I just learned 10 seconds ago about decompiling scripts. If this helps great, and if not, ignore it.

It's the decompiled SLSO patch.

apropos.psc

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

The conflict is that Sexlab Separate Orgasm by its design changes the default Sexlab orgasm event.  It explains on the download page for that mod that it will break any mod that uses the orgasm events unless the mods are updated/patched to work with SLSO.  It also explains exactly what would need to be done to make a patch (with scripting).  Many other mods watch for this event as a flag to do their thing (Inflation Mods, Wear and Tear mods, ect), so if you use SLSO all of those mods will need patches to detect the new orgasm events.

It probably does explain exactly But my newtonian theory is a little lacking at the moment

I Can't thank you enough for the link for the patch, merci and Graciaswhat_the_Fudge.thumb.JPG.944d2339a75ec6c658e97baeb786d8a0.JPG

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

It probably does explain exactly But my newtonian theory is a little lacking at the moment

I Can't thank you enough for the link for the patch, merci and Graciaswhat_the_Fudge.thumb.JPG.944d2339a75ec6c658e97baeb786d8a0.JPG

Please just attach the .psc for the modified script. 

58 minutes ago, gooser said:

Please just attach the .psc for the modified script. 

I thought I did in post #4023.

Someone made a patch that post #4019 pointed to, I followed the link to it and (eventually) decompiled it because they did not include a source.

I hope we're on the same page now, and for your convenience I'm attaching it here

apropos_SLSO.psc

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

I thought I did in post #4023.

Someone made a patch that post #4019 pointed to, I followed the link to it and (eventually) decompiled it because they did not include a source.

I hope we're on the same page now, and for your convenience I'm attaching it here

apropos_SLSO.psc

Okay what was confusing to me was the screenshot of some other forum/group/thread? 

Yes,  I've decompiled the Apropos.pex that you referred to. But I'm not sure: are you asking if that Apropos patch will work on the latest SLSO? Presumably, if CPU has maintained the same ModEvent signature as before... Has it changed?

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Okay what was confusing to me was the screenshot of some other forum/group/thread? 

Yes,  I've decompiled the Apropos.pex that you referred to. But I'm not sure: are you asking if that Apropos patch will work on the latest SLSO? Presumably, if CPU has maintained the same ModEvent signature as before... Has it changed?

It appears to work, I made a leap of faith several hours ago and installed it.

If every mod needs a patch, then different versions might have needed one too, but apparently not.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

been using this with slaverun ...it makes a great taste ...but pc dies after i have reached a high level in slaverun ..i can't control the wear and tear health issue ...is there any tips on what to do with the mcm ...??

You can always clear NPC w&t through MCM, and you can edit the player's current W&T values - also in MCM.

Hello I just try to write two animations in Apropos works as far as good only the problem, he starts only Stage 1 but not Stage 2, etc

folder

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_1

and

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_2

Files

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_1.txt

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_1_Stage2.txt

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_1_Stage3.txt

etc

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_2.txt

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_2_Stage2.txt

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_2_Stage3.txt

etc

the text comes depending on the animation but only from

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_1.txt

or

FemaleActor_Leito_Lesbian_Dildo_2.txt

And then I have another problem

Then I try to write the animals from MNC11 and BillyCreatures

I have Testet

Chicken

Cow

Deer

Rabbits

I always get the error message in the console

Fatal errors Actor ist not in Actorlist

in sslCreatureAnimationSlots but they are registered

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong.

Fault for my bad English

MfG

16 hours ago, pointer said:

What are the conditions for the mascara smear? It seems to never go away no matter what the W&T levels are.

The Mascara smears are applied at low levels of abuse (0..3), based upon the average abuse (anal, vaginal, oral). They are replaced with other textures once the average abuse is above 3 (tears_1.dds gets applied at that point).