5 hours ago, ripleysonic said:

be really interesting to see this mod work with this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/ mainly the message part that involves actual people and animals

If you can get the animation names out of that mod, you can add them as unique animations to Apropos and write your own messages, then share them with the community.

Remember, getting mods you want done is only a question of how much you want the thing done. If you want it enough, you'll discover there are almost always ways to do it yourself. ;) 

29 minutes ago, 4onen said:

If you can get the animation names out of that mod, you can add them as unique animations to Apropos and write your own messages, then share them with the community.

Remember, getting mods you want done is only a question of how much you want the thing done. If you want it enough, you'll discover there are almost always ways to do it yourself. ;) 

Yes, you don't even need that !

If the animations have proper tags, Apropos generally will produce descriptions.

So I'm having a problem creating a unique animation, in the json file it lists the animations ID as MNCWerewolfontopTest, I have added this to UniqueAnimations.txt "MNCWerewolfontopTest" : true,. and the folder structure in database is  FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage1->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage2->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage3->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Orgasm

And as far as I can tell this is the correct way to do this but no dice. And I did remember Refresh From Database ingame and jsonvalidator has no errors.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

13 minutes ago, DamianGrimm said:

So I'm having a problem creating a unique animation, in the json file it lists the animations ID as MNCWerewolfontopTest, I have added this to UniqueAnimations.txt "MNCWerewolfontopTest" : true,. and the folder structure in database is  FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage1->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage2->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Stage3->FemaleActor_MNCWerewolfontopTest_Orgasm

And as far as I can tell this is the correct way to do this but no dice. And I did remember Refresh From Database ingame and jsonvalidator has no errors.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Turn on Apropos Trace and Debug. Watch the log file. It will say in detail where it is looking for the description files.

You want to first verify it detects the animation during the game as registered as unique. 

Then verify its search behavior.

It could be that it is looking in one the themed folders.

10 minutes ago, gooser said:

Turn on Apropos Trace and Debug. Watch the log file. It will say in detail where it is looking for the description files.

You want to first verify it detects the animation during the game as registered as unique. 

Then verify its search behavior.

It could be that it is looking in one the themed folders.

I was probably being too hasty as it just started working as I went to try the aforementioned. Guess I just started the animation always too fast after starting the game and refreshing from database or something along those lines. Sorry to have bothered you for nothing. Awesome mod by the way, thanks for all your hard work.

On 1/31/2018 at 11:49 AM, 4onen said:

how can I add them as unique animations to Apropos and write my own messages?

2 hours ago, ripleysonic said:

how can I add them as unique animations to Apropos and write my own messages?

Sorry, 

4onen is not correct. Unless I have missed something, most of those anims are animal/animal or animal solo sex? 

Apropos was not designed with that in mind, and I doubt that any unique animation will be triggerable. The logic never was written to support these scenarios.

Apropos was designed to generate descriptions based upon scenes where at least one actor is a humanoid (initially Female, and the old mod has a certain bias towards that). It is not going to trigger on animations that all all beast/creature actors. 

Sorry

On 2/6/2018 at 10:10 AM, gooser said:

Sorry, 

4onen is not correct. Unless I have missed something, most of those anims are animal/animal or animal solo sex? 

Apropos was not designed with that in mind, and I doubt that any unique animation will be triggerable. The logic never was written to support these scenarios.

Apropos was designed to generate descriptions based upon scenes where at least one actor is a humanoid (initially Female, and the old mod has a certain bias towards that). It is not going to trigger on animations that all all beast/creature actors. 

Sorry

no you are not wrong more then half are animal/animal but there are 20 or more of them that are Player-NPC/animal they are the ones i was talking about.

1 hour ago, ripleysonic said:

no you are not wrong more then half are animal/animal but there are 20 or more of them that are Player-NPC/animal they are the ones i was talking about.

Ok, 

I looked through HornyDragons.json, yes there are some that are Female/Dragon, etc. 

HCoS Small Dragon Anal (setscale 0.2) (Anal)

HCoS Dragon Bodyjob (Part1) (Handjob)

HCoS Dragon Bodyjob (Part2) (Handjob)

HCoS Dragon Servicing (Handjob)

Those theoretically should work, since Apropos supports Anal and Handjob animations.

But there are some that are not supported - e.g. Vore being the most notable.

And there are some weird tags applied to some, like

"HCoS Dragon's Dine and Wine (Vore)", which is called a Vore animation, but tagged Oral, presumably because the Dragon eats the female? I dunno.

Your Mileage May Vary.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, gooser said:

Ok, 

I looked through HornyDragons.json, yes there are some that are Female/Dragon, etc. 

HCoS Small Dragon Anal (setscale 0.2) (Anal)

HCoS Dragon Bodyjob (Part1) (Handjob)

HCoS Dragon Bodyjob (Part2) (Handjob)

HCoS Dragon Servicing (Handjob)

Those theoretically should work, since Apropos supports Anal and Handjob animations.

But there are some that are not supported - e.g. Vore being the most notable.

"HCoS Dragon's Dine and Wine (Vore)", which is called a Vore animation, but tagged Oral, presumably because the Dragon eats the female? I dunno.

Your Mileage May Vary.

Yeah but I still like to know how can I add them as unique animations to Apropos and write my own messages.

1 hour ago, ripleysonic said:

Yeah but I still like to know how can I add them as unique animations to Apropos and write my own messages.

Ok, pick one: "HCoS Small Dragon Anal (setscale 0.2)"

Looking at the HornyDragons.json, I see that the "id" for that is: "mmg_smalldragon". That's the "registry" (registar) name in SexLab. It has two actors - Female and Male creature. See my screenshot of a tool called Notepad++ which has a plugin for viewing json files.

In the Apropos "db" folder, create a new folder, titled: 

"FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon"

Now, to get started, its probably easiest to copy files from another sub-folder, rename them and edit their contents. I would pick another unique animation folder, that has consensual and rape files, I found "FemaleActor_CanineDoggystyle" and copied the files renaming them to be:

FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Orgasm.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Rape.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Rape_Orgasm.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Rape_Stage1.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Rape_Stage2.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Rape_Stage3.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Stage1.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Stage2.txt
FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon_Stage3.txt

Each file has three sections - one for 1st, 2nd and 3rd person "voices". Pick a voice that you want and notice the existing content, usage of tags, etc. Make sure you use a good text editor, and use the json_validator.exe to validate your changes at then end (just drag and drop the entire FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon folder ontop of the validator.exe in file explorer).

Next, you need to register the animation in uniqueanimations.txt - another json file. Just add a new row, and set the value to "true".

This is the end of my file:

"PanicWereBlow" : true,
    "HorkerSex": true,
    "Anubs_Nature": true,
    "SkeeverBillyyfaceFuck": true,
    "SkeeverBillyyMount": true,
    "mmg_smalldragon": true
}

Note the addition of a comma on the end of the previous line.

Launch Skyrim, go into Apropos MCM and click "Refresh From Database".

It may take a couple of times for JContainers to pick up the changes when you do the refresh.

deleteme.png

On 2/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, gooser said:

it's because the dragon sucks his own dick afterwords, and the type of vore is "Oral vore".

2 minutes ago, gooser said:

In the Apropos "db" folder, create a new folder, titled: 

"FemaleActor_mmg_smalldragon"

Minor (but sometimes important) addition to all of the above - once you have done all the folder work and edited the uniqueanimations.txt file, copy all of the new/edited files to all of the "theme" folders that are in use.  If Apropos picks one of the other themes, it will miss your descriptions unless they are present in that folder.

17 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Minor (but sometimes important) addition to all of the above - once you have done all the folder work and edited the uniqueanimations.txt file, copy all of the new/edited files to all of the "theme" folders that are in use.  If Apropos picks one of the other themes, it will miss your descriptions unless they are present in that folder.

That was going to be my next comment after seeing how far he/she got with the basic instructions.

I've set W&T Degrade Factor to its maximum, as well as Frequency and Chance of degrade occuring, and even now my W&T status doesn't seem to heal. What gives? The only thing that works is drinking Skooma, but even then my character's vaginal W&T status doesn't seem to improve with that.

49 minutes ago, shunter said:

I've set W&T Degrade Factor to its maximum, as well as Frequency and Chance of degrade occuring, and even now my W&T status doesn't seem to heal. What gives? The only thing that works is drinking Skooma, but even then my character's vaginal W&T status doesn't seem to improve with that.

I've installed a few new mods lately, new for me anyway. 

This playthrough, Nothing player does affects her WT status, although the messages still work.

Can I totally guess that a mod or a combination of mods, or some version of a resource-mod, interferes with apropos.

OK maybe not, maybe it's a load-order thing...

1 hour ago, shunter said:

21 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I've installed a few new mods lately, new for me anyway. 

This playthrough, Nothing player does affects her WT status, although the messages still work.

Can I totally guess that a mod or a combination of mods, or some version of a resource-mod, interferes with apropos.

OK maybe not, maybe it's a load-order thing...

One thing to check is that the maximum W&T value is something reasonable.  I think the level for the most serious W&T effects (level 9) is something like 700 or 900... but the default maximum the scale can go to is 2000.  That means that if you max out W&T it can appear "stuck" for a long time because it needs to go down 1100 points before you even see a difference, and that is assuming you completely avoid getting any more in the mean time.  Setting W&T max at or under 1000 has been pretty good for me because even if your character gets a huge spike of sex acts, it doesn't take an eternity to start healing.

Also, disabling and enabling W&T should reset the values if you just want a quick way to heal.

Ultimately, turning on Trace (and Debug) in Apropos MCM is going to go beyond guessing. 

:smile:

It's AMAZING how many times I have to repeat that.

This is the kind of shit it generates:

[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposDescriptions.PresentMessage: mess Golden Saint explodes inside of Maddalena, but she continues to ride him with a tired, glazed look on her face.
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Apropos.ApplyVaginalWearAndTear(Maddalena,human,TRUE)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Apropos.GetAproposActor(Actor=Maddalena)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Found AproposActorAlias the represents the actor.
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposDescriptionDb.GetWearTearDamage(damageClass=human,isRapeOrAggressive=TRUE)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.IncreaseVaginalWearAndTear(22) for actor Maddalena
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(22,25)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 43
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Maddalena: Vaginal Wear & Tear = 43 (value) 2 (state)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] DisplayWearTearChangedMessage(change=Increased, effectiveVoice=3rd Person, bodyPart=Vaginal)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Actor Maddalena is either in combat, searching for combat, or currently animating
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.IncreaseVaginalAbuseWearAndTear(22,TRUE,False,False)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(22,24)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 49
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Maddalena: abuse-vaginal Wear & Tear = 49 (value) 2 (state)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Vaginal=2(43)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseVaginal=2(49)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseVaginal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseVaginal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Anal=1(tight)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseAnal=1(24)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseAnal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseAnal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Oral=1(snug)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseOral=1(23)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseOral=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseOral=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Abuse = 2
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Creature Abuse = 0
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Daedric Abuse = 0

18 hours ago, gooser said:

Ultimately, turning on Trace (and Debug) in Apropos MCM is going to go beyond guessing. 

:smile:

It's AMAZING how many times I have to repeat that.

This is the kind of shit it generates:

[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposDescriptions.PresentMessage: mess Golden Saint explodes inside of Maddalena, but she continues to ride him with a tired, glazed look on her face.
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Apropos.ApplyVaginalWearAndTear(Maddalena,human,TRUE)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposDescriptionDb.GetWearTearDamage(damageClass=human,isRapeOrAggressive=TRUE)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.IncreaseVaginalWearAndTear(22) for actor Maddalena
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(22,25)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 43
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Maddalena: Vaginal Wear & Tear = 43 (value) 2 (state)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] DisplayWearTearChangedMessage(change=Increased, effectiveVoice=3rd Person, bodyPart=Vaginal)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Actor Maddalena is either in combat, searching for combat, or currently animating
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.IncreaseVaginalAbuseWearAndTear(22,TRUE,False,False)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(22,24)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 49
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Maddalena: abuse-vaginal Wear & Tear = 49 (value) 2 (state)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Vaginal=2(43)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseVaginal=2(49)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseVaginal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseVaginal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Anal=1(tight)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseAnal=1(24)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseAnal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseAnal=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] Oral=1(snug)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - AbuseOral=1(23)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - CreatureAbuseOral=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - DaedricAbuseOral=0(0)
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Abuse = 2
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Creature Abuse = 0
[02/14/2018 - 01:37:12PM] - avg Daedric Abuse = 0

It's just that on this particular play-through, the Stats for wear-and-tear aren't being tracked, or showing up in my log. (But you're welcome to my papyrus log)

It's no big deal, because all other aspects of Apropos seem to be fine.

I was convinced that it was jcontainers, and there are four or so versions to download, but 3.26, 3.30a, 3.30 rc1, 3.30rc3 work the same for me.

I'm attaching a papyrus log, in case someone wants to yell at me for not doing so (but other than for that reason, please ignore it)

So restating, "Wear and tear actors" isn't tracking Player's wear-and-tear, but it used to.

OH! I almost forgot to mention! This is probably more important to all of you anyway.

"Nexus mod manager" has little categories you can put a mod into, after it gets uploaded into the "Unassigned" category.

This works great and keeps me sane, But:

When trying to move Apropos from the "Unassigned" category to any other category, NMM freezes up and I get a "Not responding" message in the title bar.

Any other mod (All other mods) can be renamed or moved to categories, but not apropos.

Papyrus.0.log

JContainers.log

apropos.JPG

18 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

So restating, "Wear and tear actors" isn't tracking Player's wear-and-tear, but it used to.

Funny! I have the same phenomenon in my current playthrough. WT is not tracking me, regardless of what I do. All else of Apropos is working perfectly!

I didn't notice it until you wrote about it. I can't remember the last time, when I have seen it working. A pity, that could help to narrow it down.

My load order is basically the same as it has been for almost over 2 years. It's just that I have updated a bunch of mods.

Hmmm, what ever the solution is .. I'm curious right now.

It's nothing essential but still a very nice feature though!

Good Morning. I want to apologize if something is wrong, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator. Well I wanted to or suggest a template that I have a lot of desire to try the idea is a mold that the more sex you make, the more promiscuous it is fose changing the interest and bringing consequences, like the NPC would start to react to you as a whore, bitch, prostitute etc ... etc. And as you fose but promiscua would increase the possibility of you be: addressed to paid sex, heavy urgencies with violent sex, and the chances of you being raped by one or more, animations like slaps in the face, offenses, and also scenes of humiliation, and if you get to a very high level of promiscuity you would even have a percentage of chances of after a rape you were tagged or something. If my desire is taken into account by someone, someone is interested in doing it, weight also take into account that not everyone has a super pc rsrsrs. But seriously speaking the idea roughly and this and I really wanted and would be very grateful, already tried to do this using combinations of molds that already exist but also very complicated to use mostly, it was not what I wanted, it would be legau that mold made fose complete containing everything he needs (animations and dialogues)
A big kiss to everyone, I'm a fan of Skyrim and all of you who create these wonderful mods and keep that game alive.

2 hours ago, HellenaMacedo said:

Good Morning. I want to apologize if something is wrong, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator. Well I wanted to or suggest a template that I have a lot of desire to try the idea is a mold that the more sex you make, the more promiscuous it is fose changing the interest and bringing consequences, like the NPC would start to react to you as a whore, bitch, prostitute etc ... etc. And as you fose but promiscua would increase the possibility of you be: addressed to paid sex, heavy urgencies with violent sex, and the chances of you being raped by one or more, animations like slaps in the face, offenses, and also scenes of humiliation, and if you get to a very high level of promiscuity you would even have a percentage of chances of after a rape you were tagged or something. If my desire is taken into account by someone, someone is interested in doing it, weight also take into account that not everyone has a super pc rsrsrs. But seriously speaking the idea roughly and this and I really wanted and would be very grateful, already tried to do this using combinations of molds that already exist but also very complicated to use mostly, it was not what I wanted, it would be legau that mold made fose complete containing everything he needs (animations and dialogues)
A big kiss to everyone, I'm a fan of Skyrim and all of you who create these wonderful mods and keep that game alive.

I'm opposed to the idea that 99% of the mods in skyrim really hate sex,

and abuse and humiliate those who participate in it.

I'd think they'd be all happy to see player, slap her on the back and offer her some mead.

"Gawd, yer beeutiful" they'd croon.

Plus, I've often wondered what happens to the client daring to slap a Las Vegas woman, or even calling her some name.

But I'm nobody, do not listen to me.

"Good Slut" feels great (to my player-character), pues,euh, um, hmm