Hello, I am unable to get this mod to work on Skyrim SE. I keep getting an error message every time I open up SlaveTats MCM menu. The error message says "Warning this version of SlaveTata uses version 3 or greater of the JContainers API. You have a different version installed". I am using SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2. The link in your description for JContainer only seems to be for the Oldrim game, but I thought SlaveTats was compatible with Skyrim SE. I do have JContainer SE installed but that doesn't seem to help the situation at all. I don't know if it matters but I install all of my mods thru MO2 V2.1.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank You.

46 minutes ago, Freakules said:

Hello, I am unable to get this mod to work on Skyrim SE. I keep getting an error message every time I open up SlaveTats MCM menu. The error message says "Warning this version of SlaveTata uses version 3 or greater of the JContainers API. You have a different version installed". I am using SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2. The link in your description for JContainer only seems to be for the Oldrim game, but I thought SlaveTats was compatible with Skyrim SE. I do have JContainer SE installed but that doesn't seem to help the situation at all. I don't know if it matters but I install all of my mods thru MO2 V2.1.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank You.

only one page back you can read this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?do=findComment&comment=2290997

11 hours ago, TheNewYorkDildocrat said:

Question, does anyone know of any schlong tats? do those exist at all, like where would you place the overlay on the body since the schlong isnt in the body texture

It would require a modification to the niioverride.dll.

The MCM menu doesn't show up and I use the Set stage command that people always suggest when a mcm menu doesn't show up. Am I missing something?

Well I just randomly started working, I don't know if it has to do with mods I installed or uninstalled.

i haven't tried this mod yet but it says that you can apply tattoos to npcs. what i'm looking for is a mod that will do this automatically to all npcs, picking at random from whatever tattoo packs i have installed. does anyone know of such a thing?

5 hours ago, publius10 said:

i haven't tried this mod yet but it says that you can apply tattoos to npcs. what i'm looking for is a mod that will do this automatically to all npcs, picking at random from whatever tattoo packs i have installed. does anyone know of such a thing?

Are some mods that automatically add tats to player and npc's like Sanguine Debauchery and the Wear and Tear option of Apropos, but are adittional functionality of the main mods and add specific tats related to the them. I not know a totaly random mod.

The most similar can be my STMM that allow you to store unlimited configuration of tats and apply to player or npc with a spell. Try it, is fast and easy, but not have any random, only manual.

Aditionally, tats need a lot of video memory and is not recomended paint ALL npc's.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been having trouble getting slavetats to apply piercings from Immersive hair growth and styling (same issue with the Joomla-Slutty pack). Instead of applying the tats the entire area turns blue. Every other pack works just fine. 

What makes this weirder is that switching around tats applied by the other mod and slavetats MCM menu as well as applying a duplicate at one point can get the texture to load, however it reverts back to blue after reload. I've used the exact same versions of both mods on my previous install without any issues with either of the tattoo packs.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Hi,

I have a problem with my slave tats installation. It worked till i had to clean a save file. Afterwards slave tats doesn't find new actors. it works fine with the existing ones. I updated everything to the latest, uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no success. The actor list "survived" even the reinstallation... would be very glad if someone could help,

Thanks alot,

Bernd

On 7/22/2018 at 7:25 PM, Biggery said:

So I have been having trouble getting slavetats to apply piercings from Immersive hair growth and styling (same issue with the Joomla-Slutty pack). Instead of applying the tats the entire area turns blue. Every other pack works just fine. 

What makes this weirder is that switching around tats applied by the other mod and slavetats MCM menu as well as applying a duplicate at one point can get the texture to load, however it reverts back to blue after reload. I've used the exact same versions of both mods on my previous install without any issues with either of the tattoo packs.

Any idea what could be causing this?

If the texture appear blue or purple is because the system can't load it.

Can be a memory problem, be sure you have ENBoost correctly configured.

Can be a problem with the mod, look for an update or re-install it.

Some players have found problems in the new versions of slavetats.Try the version 1.1.1

23 hours ago, BohemundWH said:

Hi,

I have a problem with my slave tats installation. It worked till i had to clean a save file. Afterwards slave tats doesn't find new actors. it works fine with the existing ones. I updated everything to the latest, uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no success. The actor list "survived" even the reinstallation... would be very glad if someone could help,

Thanks alot,

Bernd

Is an evident problem with stored info. Re-install this mod's in this order:

PapyrusUtil

Jcontainers

Slavetats

If the problem persist enable login in skyrim.ini and add a papyrus.log to the next mesage.

On 7/24/2018 at 9:18 AM, GenioMaestro said:

Is an evident problem with stored info. Re-install this mod's in this order:

PapyrusUtil

Jcontainers

Slavetats

If the problem persist enable login in skyrim.ini and add a papyrus.log to the next mesage.

Thanks alot - works again. I found out that Sexlab does contain PapyrusUtil and after reinstalling Sexlab the list was empty again and new actors are shown. Great Mod - I really appreciate your work !

On 7/24/2018 at 9:49 AM, GenioMaestro said:

If the texture appear blue or purple is because the system can't load it.

Can be a memory problem, be sure you have ENBoost correctly configured.

Can be a problem with the mod, look for an update or re-install it.

Some players have found problems in the new versions of slavetats.Try the version 1.1.1

Thanks for the tips, had to switch to a different ENB to get the textures show up

Has anyone had any luck creating and installing their own packs as of late? I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong and I followed the instructions to the letter. I'm not seeing any of my sections and thus not seeing any of my textures. I tested a couple of my textures out by overwriting other textures from other packs and they worked fine so...

I'm fairly certain that I'm somehow screwing up the .json. Here's what I'm using for every entry:

Spoiler

[
{"name": "Tally_3", "section":"Tally", "texture":"CVTallyMarkScrawls\\Tally_3.dds", "area":"Body"}, 

{"name": "Tally_6", "section":"Tally", "texture":"CVTallyMarkScrawls\\Tally_6.dds", "area":"Body"}, 

(It goes on and on)

I want to say that I've tried everything to get them to work on their own, including putting them in the "general" section to no avail (also tried using .js instead of .json, downgrading to SlaveTats 1.1.1, reinstalling ST, JC, PapyUtil and NIO).

(Disappointed.gif redacted because I don't want to trash the forum with too many memes)

Womp-womp.

16 hours ago, Conrad Verner said:

Has anyone had any luck creating and installing their own packs as of late? I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong and I followed the instructions to the letter. I'm not seeing any of my sections and thus not seeing any of my textures. I tested a couple of my textures out by overwriting other textures from other packs and they worked fine so... 

I'm fairly certain that I'm somehow screwing up the .json. Here's what I'm using for every entry:

Hide contents

[
{"name": "Tally_3", "section":"Tally", "texture":"CVTallyMarkScrawls\\Tally_3.dds", "area":"Body"}, 

{"name": "Tally_6", "section":"Tally", "texture":"CVTallyMarkScrawls\\Tally_6.dds", "area":"Body"}, 

(It goes on and on)

I want to say that I've tried everything to get them to work on their own, including putting them in the "general" section to no avail (also tried using .js instead of .json, downgrading to SlaveTats 1.1.1, reinstalling ST, JC, PapyUtil and NIO).

Make sure your .json is in Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\

Make sure the file CVTallyMarkScrawls\Tally_3.dds is under Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\

Make sure you mod manager load those files and place them at the right place.

Then check your skse logs to see if it's properly parsed after opening the slavetats menu in game.

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

Make sure your .json is in Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\

Make sure the file CVTallyMarkScrawls\Tally_3.dds is under Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\

Make sure you mod manager load those files and place them at the right place.

Then check your skse logs to see if it's properly parsed after opening the slavetats menu in game.

Thanks.

.json parsing resolved by assuming that I'm a fucking idiot, then reassessing from there.

Spoiler

Spoiler

[

(It goes on and on)

(Disappointed Gif Redacted)

Womp-womp.

Note to self: Don't add commas at the end of the registry, stupid. That's what I get for copy 'n' pasting.

Let the testing BEGIN.

tumblr_p1gn0ajGLH1qc7d45o1_500.gif.19f95e6a9f0aa670932cc208d1fdd5c2.gif

3 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

a gen update to slave tats!! 

Slavetats didn't actually update - murfk just added a link to the main page.

LL does not distinguish between main page edits and actual file updates, so you get a notification either way.

Latest update (2018-08-01): Linked to Verner's Scrawls pack

8 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Slavetats didn't actually update - murfk just added a link to the main page.

LL does not distinguish between main page edits and actual file updates, so you get a notification either way.

Yeah, I know.  I wasn't explicit. The real point was it's awesome to see a version of Rape Tats and that this is still kicking. Even just a generic update ( link )   :)