Not without providing x variations of new shader entries and exponentially increasing the combinations in the script that picks them, no. Your best bet is to open up spunk in the geck and have a look at the shader entries, increasing the time for all of them yourself.

WTF is with the rapid spam about nvse upgrade? I would have upgraded the shit but since you wanna be an idiot and make your mod spam my game fuck you i'll just delete your shit

I just gotta ask,

Are you seriously trying to troll here, on Lovers lab?

Because that is just droll and boring.

Or are you frustrated because the mod isn't working?

If that is the case you need to compose yourself and ask for help appropriately.

WTF is with the rapid spam about nvse upgrade? I would have upgraded the shit but since you wanna be an idiot and make your mod spam my game fuck you i'll just delete your shit

I just gotta ask,

If that is the case you need to compose yourself and ask for help appropriately.

You silly naive sap! Fuck You TSS5062!

I just gotta ask,

You silly naive sap! Fuck You TSS5062!

Could one of the eight moderators on Lovers Lab

Please chastise the jerk who just flamed me.

He appears to have used your own account to do it, or you have another personality that did it :)

Two questions:

Would you consider this for TTW?

If so:

What exactly would you do in the case of Harkness? Spoiler for elucidation:

He's the android who has been appointed as security chief and council member of Rivet City. Depending on quest outcomes, he can know, or be entirely oblivious to his status as an artificial being, but either way, he's probably packing baby margarine instead of butter.

It's already written with full TTW compatibility in mind.

Harkness - eh crap. I do have a 'robotic' race category where android-type races should go in and be detected automatically, but Harkness is just a regular caucasian race and never detected as anything special.  What that means for things like sperm travel &  pregnancy is... well, hard to decide. Maybe he's just such a perfect copy there's really no difference?  That's the easy way out. Otherwise I need to run GetIsID = Harkness every time any of the scripts run on other NPCs, and those few exceptions are really annoying/script-bloat-inducing. The same would go for Hal on Pregnancy's end.

Come to think of it, even races detected as robotic aren't excluded from sperm travel, so they should be able to impregnate, and what kind (race) of kids pop out will obviously be up to Hal. I may add a few more options to exclude critters, mutants, and robotics from the sperm thing, or reduce their sperm count. And in that case you could make a little patch that changes Harkness to a custom race that you put in the robotic category maybe.

It's already working with TTW for straightforward sex; I'm not qualified to comment on

it's other features involving pregnancy.

Two questions:

Would you consider this for TTW?

If so:

What exactly would you do in the case of Harkness? Spoiler for elucidation:

He's the android who has been appointed as security chief and council member of Rivet City. Depending on quest outcomes, he can know, or be entirely oblivious to his status as an artificial being, but either way, he's probably packing baby margarine instead of butter.

Yeah robots could be many things, my thoughts are towards androids producing random humanoid semen and the bigger chunkier ones adding eyebot/mrhandy "capsules", of course some maniac might be letting them loose loaded with random semen from anything. So maybe separate android and robot semen types might be the go. Not sure if there are many other android males though even in mods.

Maybe we need semen by robot type, MrHandy/Fisto/Securiton/Eyebot etc and get 3rd party androids pick from them. I could even have some robot types converting the sperm to ova. I've been thinking of adding more ova types to Pregnancy.

Or maybe later we have semen types from spunk for:

Android & Robot

or

RandomHuman & RandomHumanoid & RandomAnything

and any other random catagories, RandomEgg, RandomCanine, RandomMutant etc, then it's up to Pregnancy etc to decide what the result is when they meet an ova or whether they turn into an egg/symbiote whatever.

To be exact: I was talking about the 'robotic' race category to stick android-type NPC races in to be detected in the race checks, not the various robot species (creatures) that are detected in the species check (and are already divided there according to MrGutsy/MrHandy/Protectron/Eyebot/Securitron).

Updated to 0.55:

- new long-term spurt & sperm tracking structure: rather than using a dual foreach loop to evaluate all spurts per actor in one script run, I now only evaluate all spurts for one actor during one script run, and move on to the next actor on the next script run. This should reduce the likelihood of some code not completing, lag etc.

Of course it completely makes around a dozen quest vars obsolete that I can't just delete without forcing people to do a clean save (and pre-clean save prepping) so they're just sitting there now, gathering dust. :-/

- fixed a silly mistake in a few of my catchup scripts

- added lust tracking. At the moment this only really calculates the number and applies stat buffs/debuffs. No NPC approaches, automatic masturbation & the like at the moment. For anything like that, I'd like to see what t3589 can come up with in the intimacy project - I may also upload a bare-bones version of SexoutLust at a later date that just contains that part of the Lust content.

About lust tracking in spunk:
- The same principle applies, lust is calculated from 0-100. It'll never go over that.
- The same HUD addon mods that you used with SOLust should work with this.
- The player is always evaluated as soon as you turn lust tracking on. You can add an npc to lust tracking by getting them under your crosshair and pressing the hotkey you select in the MCM submenu, once more to remove. Lust tracking is now handled by a staggered quest script system that only evaluates 1 actor per script run (+- every 5 secs) rather than as many token scripts as you have actors. Strictly speaking this means you can add as many NPCs to lust tracking as you want, although with rapid lust rates, their lust could 'jump' rather than increase organically sometimes, because if you have 60 actors, it'll only get around to evaluating any actor once every 'real' 5 minutes.
- Tracked actors who get raped will be set to a negative value which will only be restored to 0 over time, taking into account a setting you select for that.
- The buffs and debuffs are a bit stronger than they were in Lust.
- Drugs, booze & drug withdrawal can all have an impact on lust increase rate if you switch on the option for that. Most will boost it, but buffout or drug withdrawal will slow it down for instance. In contrast with SOLust, these effects can stack. As before, SleepEz & LustOh from SODrugs affect lust increase rate as well.
- Sex only reduces lust if the actor can reasonably be expected to orgasm, and will immediately set it to 0 for the moment. This will be finetuned along with other things as I get around to the arousal/orgasm stuff. Any other role (giving oral without getting any) will increase lust for the moment.

related NX vars used:
EVFL "SO:Lust"
EVFL "SO:Lust:Diff" ; for use by modders giving an npc a lust boost or debuff
EVFL "SO:Lust:RapePen" ; rape penalty, 0-100, corresponding to 0 to -100 Lust, ie 50 RapePen = -50 Lust

To be exact: I was talking about the 'robotic' race category to stick android-type NPC races in to be detected in the race checks, not the various robot species (creatures) that are detected in the species check (and are already divided there according to MrGutsy/MrHandy/Protectron/Eyebot/Securitron).

Sounds cool, you already had it sorted :)

I guess I forgot to announce this bug I found, and Halstrom so kindly pointed it out to me.

I was playing through my TTW game and I get to the Vault 113 (I think) to get the GECK in LittleLamp Caverns.

So I get into the vault and I a group of super mutants start to rape my character with the Faction smells activated with the duration set to one minute.

So that's done and I finish through the entire vault without a single super mutant being hostile to me, and outside (it's obviously several long minutes has passed) super mutants are no longer hostile to towards me. Even attacking them resulting in them just standing there taking the punishment.

Disabling the faction smells fixed the problem for me, but I had to revert to a save before my char got assaulted.

Okay... I'll take it this is not wanted/expected behavior based on smell duration settings or cum volume present on/in your PC?

Been a while since I looked at that part of the code - could take some time to figure it out. If someone could recreate the error with a scof readout going, that would be a big help.

I did spend a lot of time making sure that FO3 factions and creatures ended up being accounted for.
What I do with the smell system is add anyone that a 'smell' is applied to to a custom faction whose relations with the typical factions for those creatures are already pre-set. Then when the duration expires, they are removed from that custom faction. I chose that method because it looked the least likely to interfere with vanilla behavior due to animal friend perks and the like, and wouldn't require any other clean-up than removing from the custom faction.

So I'm thinking it's either

- some fuckup in the tracking system of it

- something not quite right about the addtofaction and removefromfaction functions

- possibly, other mods affecting factions' allies/friends & factionreaction

I seem to be permanently stuck in a "best friends forever" state with all the critters that have currently raped me, including supermutants which can be incredibly immersion-breaking considering they're one of the main hostile "critters" (apparently). I might just uninstall it and reinstall it here soon if you can't think of any possible reason for this to see if that helps (maybe I'm just lazy).

Faction smeels are on and they are set to a 5 minute duration. It's been about 7 hours.

Just noticed this which seems to make this post spam, Uninstall and reinstall it is since I dont have a save to default to. Hope this post at least helps you fix the issue in future versions.

I guess I forgot to announce this bug I found, and Halstrom so kindly pointed it out to me.

I was playing through my TTW game and I get to the Vault 113 (I think) to get the GECK in LittleLamp Caverns.

So I get into the vault and I a group of super mutants start to rape my character with the Faction smells activated with the duration set to one minute.

So that's done and I finish through the entire vault without a single super mutant being hostile to me, and outside (it's obviously several long minutes has passed) super mutants are no longer hostile to towards me. Even attacking them resulting in them just standing there taking the punishment.

Disabling the faction smells fixed the problem for me, but I had to revert to a save before my char got assaulted.