I often had those following lines in the console log:

- SSpunk. error in script 5101ecfd

- operator=failed to evaluate to a valid result

- File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0079 Command: Let

I had also some messages in console about "Jack (000FF268) is not nearby player: ignored"  . This one should be the guy in the Nellis AFB, the one I helped to find his girlfriend.

Actually, I can't reproduce any other log because I unistalled the mod temporarely.

What would be the best var to tie into for metering stages during sex?  I'm working on the sound mod again and I want to respect any 'intensity', including climax, that this mod meters.  I'm working under the assumption that Spunk will at some point replace Lust.

I don't know about stages, but I do have an "SO:Arousal" EVFL.

"Spunk:Act:Rapist" & "Spunk:Act:RapeVictim" (both boolean) should also come in handy.

I'm still a tiny bit stuck on the evaluation part of the whole thing - strength of orgasm in function of xp, xp handout in function of roles, time passed, simultaneous orgasming or not, continuing or not, consequences of orgasm or not etc. Had to put all that on hold a while for an overhaul of the semen/sperm tracking, the sex start/stop sequence and the init sequence. (Done, but needs testing, which I... dislike. :blush: )

I meant intensity of sex not climax.  Though I would be glad to add support for multiple intensities of climax.

So arousal builds until 100, then climax?  If I split it into 1/3s I think can meter sex intensity stages by it.  It is one way, or does it go up and down?  Sorry to sound like such a pest with all my questions.

I haven't had a chance to test this much because previously it didn't allow my PC to get pregnant, which I needed to work on something at the time.  Now that it's over, I'm going to try using this as a standard.  Though I'm not sure where Lust stands in all this.  I still wonder if I should expect to use Lust with this temporarily or long term.  The only thing that really appeals to me in Lust anymore, as opposed to using this, are the perks.  But I realize that the pudding comes after the meat.

I meant intensity of sex not climax.  Though I would be glad to add support for multiple intensities of climax.

Ehm, yeah, one thing leads to another. The tricky bit of the whole thing is that it's all interconnected. Intensity of climax factors in for xp, buffs etc - I kinda have to add some semblance of content :)

So arousal builds until 100, then climax?  If I split it into 1/3s I think can meter sex intensity stages by it.  It is one way, or does it go up and down?  Sorry to sound like such a pest with all my questions.

For my part, I'm sorry if I don't always have clear answers - I'm just figuring it out as I go along (well, there's some plan, but it's more of a thing I have in my back pocket, smudged with old coffee stains, or rather one of those walls full of pictures, arrows and scriblings that psychotic people have in the movies.)

Arousal only builds atm - that may change at some point if I ever wind up letting the player affect the action. I'd say the 0-100 arousal meter should give you some type of idea of staging, but remember that it's separately calculated for each actor. Which could be funny, sound-wise, to have a discrepancy.

Actually, arousal in itself just means how close you are to climax, but it's not entirely an indication of how good the sex is to someone at a given point, I suppose. I've got the foundation for that in the form of the xp-per-role vars, and I already did some type of comparison to determine orgasm strength partly based on that, so maybe I might as well calculate a number while it's ongoing, but then it probably has to be different per role, per actor (preference of the actor), maybe even anim type, disposition, those "not raped but not really willing either" factors. Arousal'll then really be enjoyment factor added up over time rather than what I have now as a stopgap (time is another kettle of fish in itself, overriding defaults or not, for how long, thresholds for continuing or calling it a day after one of the actors orgasmed...)

I haven't had a chance to test this much because previously it didn't allow my PC to get pregnant, which I needed to work on something at the time.  Now that it's over, I'm going to try using this as a standard.  Though I'm not sure where Lust stands in all this.  I still wonder if I should expect to use Lust with this temporarily or long term.  The only thing that really appeals to me in Lust anymore, as opposed to using this, are the perks.  But I realize that the pudding comes after the meat.

Atm Lust still has the advantage of there being content like perks and lust-based sex acts. If you recall I'd rather skip the latter, hoping the intimacy project or other mods can pick some of that up. After all, it's just starting sex based on a number, which imo is good to take into account in combination with character/situation-based factors, but may be a bit light as the sole reason for it to happen. (No offence to Chase, and I should probably get around to making a limited version of Lust with the auto-acts, but without the actual calculations, so that people who liked that can use it with spunk.) Perks however are coming back - maybe not all, maybe a little different.

Sounds good thank you.  A discrepancy is exactly what I'm after lol.  I definitely plan to apply this to the intimacy project at some point.  I can see it now 'But I swear this has never happened before!' dialog. lol

I'll try and account for arousal dropping during sex, and I think I'll go ahead and add at least two orgasms (big and little), just to stay ahead and prepare.  Roger that on the perks.

I've been trying to pull from "SO:Arousal" but I'm getting no results.  I'm guessing it has something to do with arousal orgasm check box that is darkened out.  I just can't figure out how to turn it on?

Updated to 0.6

complete overhaul of semen and sperm tracking:
- they both only evaluate one spurt at a time now, instead of all of one actor's spurts, this should reduce reports of lag
- less guess work with the numbers, it's now based on an exponential formula
- more room for exceptional species bypassing the fertility check that I use for most mammalian sperm entering the cervix, possibility of stipulating survival/kill rate of sperm on a per-species basis if needed
- no more catchup scripts, everything's calculated based on time passed so there's no longer any point to catching up after sleep/wait/fasttravel
- reduced the frequency that the nx var readouts are updated, they only happen if the system's done with an actor's spurts and moves on to the next actor (or the same one). There is the occasional mini-update in between under special circumstances.

- complete overhaul of my start hook, end hook, and spurt creation sequence, which is now run from an orgasm spell that I'll be adding other orgasm-related stuff to (some of it's already in there but doesn't do anything yet)
- complete overhaul of my init sequences
- added the newer anims that were added to NG beta
- changed the act arrays held under ar_trackedacts from stringmaps to arrays
- changed the reportwhose function, needed for paternity checks, also added custom sorting, according to time passed or volume, if multiple refs apply or multiple spurts of one ref are detected (I think). May need to be called differently than last time - details are in the script.

- slight layout adjustment to the debugging info section of the 2nd post.

It will eventually replace most of Lust's functionality, except for starting sex based on the lust value.

For the moment they'll compete for the sexout.lust variable that both will try to set to appear in the hud.The easiest way to combine the two atm is to turn off Spunk's lust tracking.

List of species strings set by spunk:

“Abomination” (Zeta), “Alien”, “Ant”, “BarkScorpion”, “Behemoth” (FO3), “Bighorner”, “Bloatfly”, “Brahmin”, “BrainBot” (OWB), “Cazadore”, “Centaur”, “Chimera” (Anchorage), “Coyote”, “DeathClaw”, “Dog”, “DogCyberDog” (OWB), “DogLegionMongrel”, “DogViciousDog”, “EyeBot”, “FailedFEVSubject” (FO3), “FeralGhoul”, “FireAnt”, “FireGecko”, “Gecko”, “Ghost” (DM), “GlowingOne”, “GoldenGecko”, “GreenGecko” (HH), “GuardianDrone” (Zeta), “Hologram” (DM), “Human”, “Lakelurk”, “LibertyPrime” (FO3), “Mantis”, “MiniSentryTurret”, “Mirelurk”, “MirelurkKing”, “MisterGutsy”, “MisterHandy”, “Molerat”, “Nightkin”, “Nightstalker”, “Protectron”, “QueenAnt”, “RadRoach”, “RadScorpion”, “Rat”, “Raven”, “Robobrain”, “Roboscorpion”, “Securitron”, “SentryBot”, “SentryTurret”, “SporeCarrier”, “SporePlant”, “Supermutant”, “SupermutantOverlord” (BS), “SupportDrone” (Zeta), “Swampfolk” (PL), “Trog” (Pitt), “Tunneler” (LR), “YaoGuai” (HH, FO3)

Just want to confirm the spelling on Cazador as in the GECK it doesn't have an "e" on the end, I type it "Cazadore" myself at times  :)

I'm not using it yet so if it's a pain to correct no problem.

ok big confusing issue what would a new creature category count for in your ini. I want to add mo mod creatures to the list of pregancy. So for example i can have xenomorph babies.

Hmm, problem is although you could add them as XenoMorph for a Sperm type, we would need to then set up XenoMorph Offspring in SCR.esm, Xenomorph Sperm detection in Ova in Pregnancy.esm and XenoMorph Offspring in SexoutOffspring.esp

It's probably doable if you want to create a SCR patch that adds the Offspring similar to the other creatures, I could add that into SCR ok as if the mod isn't installed the meshes just won't be there if they are used. Then I could do Pregnancy & Offspring to use those creatures.

It depends also on how you want to do the pregnancy, using the graboid things to initialise it alien style with birthing instead of stomach bursting or just eggs implanted by the XenoMorph or Sperm from XenoMorph mutating human ova?

Well it’s more of all modmod.  Lots of people, I’m sure, use it. Hence it revival on nexus. The aliens were more of an example and a personal favorite. Momods add something like a hundred plus creature, so honestly, it would be impossible. Your mouthful just proved it. I would love for it to be possible, but the work is astronomical. Seriously you would need to be god to do it. Hypothetically though, i would think it would be like any of the previous insects. You get pregnant for a length of time, then the eggs hatch. Just have down scaled size adult aliens be the children. The way you do it with most bugs since the momod never intended for someone as weird as me to request this :D (Begin talking out of my ass) I think it would be funny if they were chest bursters after the eggs hatch and then couple of weeks they turned into adult version (end talking out of ass)*shrug*

Halstrom did you make pregnancy mod? Whoever did that I have to say did a excellent job. In fact, it scares me how good it was. Seriously I got impregnated by sporeplants and that was amusing.

Yeah SCR, Pregnancy & Offspring have been over 2 years in the making, a lot of screw-ups, tweaking and still learning as I go, I use MoMod and would be great to add spiders etc too, but a lot of work, and I'm flat out with what I have :)