Cool, I'll set a physical protection NX's for M & F condoms, diaphrams & APFISuit 0-100% then you can read them them. Do you want SCR to clear your NX variables if it's not loaded? You'd just need to add the actors to a formlist as they are first used.

OK these should do the trick, added them into todays release, they are set by the Ingestible / Outfit effects and reset when the effects end, most are set to 90 when equipped except APFI which checks the outfits health.

; rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomM" = 0-100% percentage of Protection

; rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" = 0-100% percentage of Protection

; rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionDiaphram" = 0-100% percentage of Protection

; rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionAPFI" = 0-100% percentage of Protection

Cool, I'll try and get that in the next update. Can you hand me something similar for douches?

About clearing spunk vars, I'm not sure - on the face of it, it's a good idea, but maybe we oughta look into a way of deleting leftover vars in general - on an nx level?

Edit: now that I'm looking into Lust, i'll probably also have to come up with some sort of pre-uninstall code anyway, like I added there, to safely get rid of some of the perk abilities, so I might as well run my own nx cleanup too.

Cool, I'll try and get that in the next update. Can you hand me something similar for douches?

About clearing spunk vars, I'm not sure - on the face of it, it's a good idea, but maybe we oughta look into a way of deleting leftover vars in general - on an nx level?

Edit: now that I'm looking into Lust, i'll probably also have to come up with some sort of pre-uninstall code anyway, like I added there, to safely get rid of some of the perk abilities, so I might as well run my own nx cleanup too.

Ah forgot about Douches, will look into them they are a bit different, we should look at some way of detecting swimming & bathing eventually too or have a "wash this off me" option at sinks. Though maybe that may be better dealt with externally. I have a system in SCR to detect swimming that basically checks if nearby companions are swimming, only other way is to add an invisible companion I think.

I suspect the wa y to do doucjes washing etc is I use a 10sec or so timed effect and while ever that effect is on I set NX_"SCR:WashGenitals" to say 10 for water or 50 for douche, 100 for antiseptic wash, and at your end you read that and reduce the semen based on that every cycle of Spunk

Yep, something simple like that that toggles on/off in ScriptEffectStart/Finish blocks. Washing it off: some of that's probably called for, if only to reduce the number of spurts evaluated if you went a little crazy with it, but then, I'm not looking to make a complete hygiene mod - especially if that involves tinkering with vanilla baths & basins. (I might pull it off if we had event handlers, but we don't.)

Of course, if we could get a modeler to whip up something like a rag or so as an animobject, I could probably trigger a playidle of an anim with it that looks like wiping the worst of it off at least...

This mod is just blatantly not working for me. It shows up in MCM, like the other mods do, but all the settings are not set at all, other mods have these settings set at defaults, so I found that a little odd. Anyway, I set all these settings to what seems to be the most likely possibility of me testing this mod (What is most likely going to get cum on my character's body) but nothing ever shows up. No matter how many times I do the deed, nothing...

I'm using the highest graphic settings and I'm using a GeForce GTX 260, and I can't see anything. I'm not sure what my issue is at all, I've tried a whole lot. Also, since installing this mod sometimes my game becomes extremely laggy for an unknown reason, when it's usually incredibly smooth running (Stutter remover). I added this mod at the same time as Lust, though. So the lag may be lust instead. Are there any conflicting textures or anything which could be causing the visual cum to not show up? 

The only thing I can think of is the SCR Cumshaders, perhaps they aren't properly disabled in the Stable version of SCR, you could try running without SCR, with just SexoutSex lite & Spunk and see if it works, that would elimate everything else as an issue.

This mod is just blatantly not working for me. It shows up in MCM, like the other mods do, but all the settings are not set at all, other mods have these settings set at defaults, so I found that a little odd.

Yep, odd, and the first I've heard of it. Setting MCM defaults is the first that happens on game load right after install, and it's the simplest possible script that does it. Unless you're lightning-fast and open the mcm menu before that happens?

I'm using the highest graphic settings and I'm using a GeForce GTX 260, and I can't see anything. I'm not sure what my issue is at all, I've tried a whole lot. Also, since installing this mod sometimes my game becomes extremely laggy for an unknown reason, when it's usually incredibly smooth running (Stutter remover). I added this mod at the same time as Lust, though. So the lag may be lust instead. Are there any conflicting textures or anything which could be causing the visual cum to not show up?

Lagginess might be possible if you "tried a whole lot", especially if you maxed settings that create many spurts (squirting, pullout, low overflow volume) and there was lot of vaginal sex involved and you also turned on sperm tracking.

I'm not always seeing the cum show up, or it's delayed. It also doesn't show up when bestiality has occurred. I'm running a pair of Radeon HD 7870 XT's in Crossfire mode; I don't think my cards are a weak link.

I'm gonna need scof readouts to track down this "not showing up" thing, even if it's just a matter of a setting done wrong or something like that. See the second post in the thread.

Minor update: 0.51

shaped up the script sequence that applies shaders as well as the control spell script keeping track of menumode & 1st/3rd person switching that can make shaders disappear - tested on humans only

added support for (male) condoms - untested

Try it out if you've had problems with shaders not appearing, being delayed, disappearing before time's up (around 45 secs) etc. I'll update the download page if it makes a substantial difference. I could also do with a scof readout of a sex scene where a condom is used, just to make sure.

I still need to work something out for what female condoms & afpi suits mean for female ejaculation (I suppose it means redirecting what they hold back to the ejaculator's crotch), and make diaphragms stop sperm travel (in as far as they can). For post-sex semen tracking, I plan to do nothing with afpi suits (it's on the 'outside' of the suit and if I remember the story the idea's from, you're supposed to pull the inside bit out to get rid of the spunk or something?) but might add "female condom" as another location from where some cum might start to trickle to other places - as long as it's still equipped. I don't think I'll add semen tracking for male condoms (ie the guy is still wearing it and some of his spunk is on his cock) because well, not much point. Do men have afpi suits too?

Yeah APFI suits are unisex meshes, they are just collars, if I remember right they let fluids come out one direction but not the other, as the girl still did the "pop the spunk out trick" after sex with the guy wearing the suit., whatever works out simpler on your end. All sounds good, just treat Female condoms as to what works for you, even if they act the same as Diaphrams. The main difference otherwise still being the Condoms are one use only time effect. I looked into adding deteriation to diaphrams but too much issue as they don't have a bodyslot to read/write for their health, might try using those extra FNVEdit Slots we found.

Two thing s happened since .5 update.

1. I upgrded Breeder and Pregnancy. After I did the scan lag returned. I uninstalled Spunk. Did a new save and reinstalled. Lag went away.

2. Played game for several days after build up of Spunk Player would collapse and slowly die from sleep deprivation. Uninstalled spunk and would return to several previous saves before and problem would go away. Tried installing and uninstalling several times always having to return to previous saves. It is definatly something with spunk and another mod. It seems to damage several CASM saves also. Wish Fallout NV had a log file like skyrim and oblivion, would make troubleshooting much easier.

I wil play without spunk for day or two then try .51 with a fresh save to see what happens.

No way that spunk does anything involving sleep deprivation. I also don't see how it could damage CASM or any other kind of save. Apart from storing a few quest vars (your mcm settings) and formlists (race categories) it doesn't really involve your save file much - the array and string vars are kept in an .nvse file.

As to lag, I noticed some when there was a lot going on and I had the scof readout on in debug mode (I keep mentioning it), but otherwise not. On the whole, scripting doesn't impact performance as much as people think, compared to AI, but there is a chance that things get a little much in combination with other script-heavy mods. LO?

Minor update: 0.52

added support for all physical contraception in SCR:
- male condoms hold back semen depending on their condition, what is held back is not tracked, what still goes through is subject to the usual trickle/absorb cycles wherever it ends up.
- female condoms hold back some of the volume of a female ejaculation, redirecting it to her own crotch, and hold back received semen depending on the Fcondom's condition. That semen will be tracked for as long as the Fcondom remains active, during which time it does the usual trickle (depending on where you have it equipped, which is determined during the act, I assume you equip it vaginally in case of DP), and depending on the Fcondom's condition some will accidentally seep into the orifice (presumably due to poor female condom management skills). Otherwise treated much the same way as "Vagina" or "Rectum" - for instance if sex continues (I'll be working on that) the partner will receive the trickle to their own crotch depending on the mutual positioning of the actors specific to the anim. (Coincidentally, if new anims get added to NG or replace some in NG, I'll need pics in the sutra thread to keep up with that.)
- apfi suits hold back received semen in much the same way as female condoms, they don't hold back any of the wearer's ejaculate.
- diaphragms reduce the rate of sperm managing to wriggle their way through the mouth of the cervix, again depending on their condition, only applicable if sperm tracking is on

Untested.

Ok, still getting debug messages with it turned off, I tried turning it on then waiting a few min then turning it off again but no luck :)

I've added the following for douches

; rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fDouche" = 0-500% percentage strength of Douche reset by Spunk

So I'll just put a value in there 0-100%, I've set Sarsperlla douche to 10-35%, MaGibsons Douche is from 50-90%, might make a SuperDouche later but it'll radioactive or harmfull if it's over 100%.

I also check if they are wearing an APFI suit and subtract it's health from the Douche before setting it, I got a check to avoid it being negative. Not sure how you want to handle diaphragm, I could probably do the female condom.

I think you're bound to get some from the ar_dump feature, which is more like printc than debugprint, but the bulk of the debugging should be off (stuff beginning with SpunkFuWhatever:blahblahblah)

My thought for douches is just go

let spurt["Vol"] *= ((100 - NX_GetEVfl "SCR:fDouche") / 100)

so am not sure if there's much point in going above 100% - in fact, going over 100 will require that I add a check for a negative and set to 0.

For APFI, whatever is caught by the suit itself, disappears from all tracking (because I asssume you did the turn it inside out thing), and whatever isn't trickles to vagina or rectum, depending on the type of sex during spurt creation when an apfi's detected. The same goes for female condoms. So if you reduce the effectiveness of the douche depending on apfi/fcond, I'll just apply the value I detect straight to the actual orifice like above.

Diaphragm, I suppose you could damage it somewhat to mimic a slight dislocation from the force of it or whatever. Then again, maybe at 90% the effectiveness of diaphragms is already a touch on the low side considering the tracking is continuous and without minima (although that depends on pregnancy just picking a high enough number of sperm to be available before triggering impregnation probably).

I just plucked the 90% out of the air considering many diaphrams found in FO would probably be second hand or in older condition, same for condomes, can easily make them 95 if you think that's better.

Well the douche vs APFI suit thing, I assumed you weren't tracking external APFI douche anyway so was assuming if they were silly enough to wear a suit while attempting to douche it wasn't going to work much depending on the condition of the suit. But if you want to handle that, no problem. I currently just Subtract the health of the suit from the douche.

I'll limit douching to 100% then to save it getting crazy, I 'm sort of assuming a 100% douche will clean out all semen?

Hmm the ar_dump feature may be the problem, can it have an option be turned off somehow?

As far as the diaphragm, I'm thiinking it would only allow douching to work in the Vagina, with extremely limited effect past the diaphragm (the womb)

Did you ever get someone to make you some additional shader textures?

If the shader textures are primarily done in Photoshop and then converted

to the proper file type I think I could come up with something, as I have done

some decent work with specialized 'cum layers' in Photoshop.

I can see the shader textures on the arms needs to be 'squeezed' into narrow

drips so that they will look more normal when wrapped around the arms, for instance.

Are you you planning on having a random picker and multiple available textures for a given body area?