"Dick girls in Sexout" "SexoutSheMaleEffect" wait what?

Well it's always been left in the system as an option, but there has been no meshes for SheMales and most of us primary developers don't seem to have a big interest in it themselves so haven't put much effort into it, but we've tried to code things to allow for it to happen whenever. And Kendo has recently posted some SheMale meshes in a body he's working on. There's a few ways of doing it, we just need to try do it the best way.

If I knew what the error was, at what point in the script it happens, and what happened in the sequence of all the other scripts leading up to it, I could maybe try and fix it.

What would be handy is if this mod were littered with debugprint readouts and array dumps, the sequence of which could be established by generating some sort of log file by entering a simple console code. At least, that's what I thought 6 months ago when I started on this thing. :-/

New plan: replace 'entering simple console code' with 'checking yet another mcm option' for the next update.

little more playing around and noticed that error dotn come up immediatly. but usualy after 10min of play and once it does come up it stays up till spunk is removed. also turned ton the preg and the scr debug to see if anything happens with tokens and seems that error prevents scr from putting semen tokens on. so whre before i thought it was a error with preg and spunk its actualy a error between scr and spunk.

i checked spunk in fnedit and it showed no conflicts on spunk so does that mean something between scr and spunk .56 in dealing with sement tokens? ive also noticed in playing with .54 it has a smilar error but it doesnt prevent the semen tokens it gets a error when it doesnt cover the body in semen, but its error dotn stay like .56. the .54 error stops after a bit probaly cause the semen on body dispears even thou it wont be showing when got that error.

scr is 20140314.1 and preg is 20140318.1

not sure if i had the scr debug on then but defiantly had the pregdebug on. they had tokens for preg but no matter how many times had sex eeven usng fertx they never got preg spent 3 days ingame and with that error showing they wouldnt get preg but moment switched from spunk .56 to .54 they got preg after a few times sex.

is it possible thawt the tokens are getting added but maybe due to the semen tracking script error its makeing preg think no tokens added?

btw what would be good settings to have where they stay covered in semen for a long time?

noticed that there was a new expermental preg update ill give it another try with that and have both debugs on to see if tokens added.

Temp update 0.57

- added a generate log MCM menu option, depending on debug mode.

- reorganized the MCM menu, exported some stuff from the general options submenu to a Spurts submenu

- reorganized smell tracking to work in the same way as semen and sperm tracking

- added a pullout functionality that allows you to cut sex short if you, the player, are involved. It should work by pressing the same hotkey during sex that you set for adding an NPC to lust tracking.

- some prep work for arousal stuff

This is a test upload - will be promoted to full update in the download page if people can confirm the new smell stuff is working. The update should clear current smells and their corresponding nx vars. If you spot any remaining "Spunk:Smell" nx vars in your nx .csv after this update, let me know, because then something went wrong.

Edit: link removed

Hey doc, I'm a little confused. Are spunk and lust compatible with each other? I've been using both, since I want to play SOFO and that requires lust. But both seem to be doing the same thing so I'm not sure if it is wise to have them both running at the same time. It doesn't say if they are or if there is a mechanism in place that lets them run together, so I'm asking as to avoid possible bad outcomes.

Well, lust hud is already in the download page - for the player I just convert spunk's "SO:Lust" to the old sexout.lust var that SOLust's old huds look up. Arousal - I was never sure if it was worth it because sexout toggles menus anyway. Strictly speaking, because I'd like to get some mini-game in there eventually where you can manipulate arousal a bit by holding down a key or 2, some sort of feedback on how you're doing would be nice, for both yourself and your partner(s), but again, with menus off hud's not in play, and messages displaying a number would be too immersion-breaking. :-/

I seem to be having trouble getting semen & sperm tracking to work, I've tried both the Stable release and the latest here with similar results. I remember seeing a heap of stuff showing semen tracking for smells etc in debug console, but not recently as I've just started poking with this again.

I reinstalled latest NVSE & Extender with no change. I tried with DocMitchel, Chet & a IWS Wasteland Vigilante.

I'm also trying to read the total Semen & Sperm in Pregnancy but they keep returning zero after sex

rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fSemenTotalV" iSemenTotal
		Set fSpermTotal to rZActor.NX_GetEVfl "SOP:Vol:Human"
		if iDebug == 1
			DebugPrint "PregFertToken: SpermTotal %n %4.4f" rZActor fSpermTotal
		endif

Set fSpunkTotal to rZActor.NX_GetEVfl "Spunk:Vol:Inside"
		if iDebug == 5
			DebugPrint "PregBodyCalc: SpunkTotal %n %4.4f" rZActor fSpunkTotal
		endif

You might also want to set your Smell duration MCM to increment by 5 minute steps for neatness, I also suspect the default 2min is way too quick for Breeder users when they change over, maybe 10min would be more realistic.

From log2:

"SFRGV: use arousal is 1"

this might be your problem. Turn it off for the time being and see if things kick back in again.

I thought I had it turned off by default, but there was some MCM tinkering, and you know what can happen then...

EDIT: oh, fuck no, it's something else. Hang on. Nope, false alarm.

I'll change the smell default in the next update.

Ok turning off arousal fixed it by the looks getting tracking of semen ok and a semen total of 5.95ml after sex twice with Chet

Is Semen volume effected by anything other than age, it seems a bit low as as far as I can tell on google Semen volume varies between 5-10ml dependant on time from last orgasm

But I'm still not getting any total sperm read out or seeing any debug related to sperm

Sperm'll only start travelling upstream if "SOP:fFertLevelPerc" is over 80, iirc, most of the time the cervix mouth serves as pretty difficult barrier for them to cross, and that's the value I picked for that. As said, I'll also add an additional 'upsuck' effect on female orgasm that should draw a percentage of semen in directly, and I'll adapt semen volume to take orgasm strength into account (which in turn'll depend on time since last orgasm, time you lasted during the act etc).

The default volume as it is now is really the human average (3.4 ml) * species multiplier * age multiplier * randomness * player-set multiplier (the mcm slider).

Edit: actually, looks like I contracted the 3.4 * randomness into a gender-based

rand 3 9 for women, rand 1 7 for men

when I added squirting.  I may up that to 2 7 for men.

Sperm'll only start travelling upstream if "SOP:fFertLevelPerc" is over 80, iirc, most of the time the cervix mouth serves as pretty difficult barrier for them to cross, and that's the value I picked for that. As said, I'll also add an additional 'upsuck' effect on female orgasm that should draw a percentage of semen in directly, and I'll adapt semen volume to take orgasm strength into account (which in turn'll depend on time since last orgasm, time you lasted during the act etc).

Ahh, hmm I didn't realise you had gone to that detail, I didn't realise sperm wouldn't get into the womb unless the female was fertile, and I thought I knew everything about sex by now :)

I would also think in some cases like large volume semen donors, the pressure could force a quantity of semen into the womb as well, some longer donors may push their depositor all the way into the womb or the womb entrance.

I also set all fertility stats to 0 during pregnancy.

That makes things interesting as for species implanting Larve & Eggs directly, it doesn't matter if fertile or ova are present or not so I was just going to translate the sperm into larve/eggs in Pregnancy.

But we also need to work out whether physical protection will stop or reduce the amount getting through, I suspect something like a Cazador's "sting" isn't going to be slowed down much by a female condom or diaphragm. Did we workout something for wear & tear damage to physical protection, I had SCR semen do 1 point to diaphrams or APFI suits from every sex event and more damage from rough & large creatures like Deathclaws. The APFI suit was also reduced to 0 health if it every for under 25%, meaning it was useless.

The default volume as it is now is really the human average (3.4 ml) * species multiplier * age multiplier * randomness * player-set multiplier (the mcm slider).

Ok, I'll take your word for it, I didn't search long :)

Of course no rush on this stuff, just letting you know details you may need, I still got a bit to do to Preg yet before releasing a SpunkEnabled Preg beta.

Ahh, hmm I didn't realise you had gone to that detail, I didn't realise sperm wouldn't get into the womb unless the female was fertile, and I thought I knew everything about sex by now :)

Oh you did, did ya? :P

Well, it's not entirely impossible, and it's obviously more of a gradual change during the fertility cycle than a straight > 80, but what can you do, right? Also, I thought the timing of this would more or less coincide with ova being available anyway. Hardly much point in tracking sperm when they don't have a chance in hell of doing anything up there. And then I had the upsuck thing in mind to override that a bit, causing some unforeseen stuff.

I would also think in some cases like large volume semen donors, the pressure could force a quantity of semen into the womb as well, some longer donors may push their depositor all the way into the womb or the womb entrance.

I already have a list of 'big critters' somewhere in there that is underused: "Supermutant", "Nightkin", "Deathclaw", "Brahmin", "Bighorner", "MirelurkKing", "Lakelurk", "Centaur", "YaoGuai", "Mirelurk", "QueenAnt", "Supermutantoverlord", "FailedFEVSubject", "Behemoth".

I could make an extra spurt directly in the cervix for them on orgasm.

I also set all fertility stats to 0 during pregnancy.

Most of the time that should be fine - you shouldn't be getting pregnant again if you already are. In most cases.

That makes things interesting as for species implanting Larve & Eggs directly, it doesn't matter if fertile or ova are present or not so I was just going to translate the sperm into larve/eggs in Pregnancy.

Yeah, eggs/larva/spores weren't at the forefront of my mind when I doctored this out, but I can adjust to whatever. Perhaps they oughta be on a separate track though, a "Uterus2" location or something so I don't have to keep checking for such species during the update cycles for the others.

On a side note, check out SpunkFuArPopSpecCum for an idea about per-species volume multipliers (critvol) and sperm count multipliers compared to humans (spermult) at 20-40 million per ml. Should be something of a reference. Also, when testing, know that you can fast-track that by waiting a day, it should all catch up. Or explode your pc :)

But we also need to work out whether physical protection will stop or reduce the amount getting through, I suspect something like a Cazador's "sting" isn't going to be slowed down much by a female condom or diaphragm. Did we workout something for wear & tear damage to physical protection, I had SCR semen do 1 point to diaphrams or APFI suits from every sex event and more damage from rough & large creatures like Deathclaws. The APFI suit was also reduced to 0 health if it every for under 25%, meaning it was useless.

OK, we may have to come up with a list of critters that bypass such protection. For the rest, I only detect protection level, I don't reduce it.

Oh you did, did ya? :P

Well, it's not entirely impossible, and it's obviously more of a gradual change during the fertility cycle than a straight > 80, but what can you do, right? Also, I thought the timing of this would more or less coincide with ova being available anyway. Hardly much point in tracking sperm when they don't have a chance in hell of doing anything up there. And then I had the upsuck thing in mind to override that a bit, causing some unforeseen stuff.

I already have a list of 'big critters' somewhere in there that is underused: "Supermutant", "Nightkin", "Deathclaw", "Brahmin", "Bighorner", "MirelurkKing", "Lakelurk", "Centaur", "YaoGuai", "Mirelurk", "QueenAnt", "Supermutantoverlord", "FailedFEVSubject", "Behemoth".

I could make an extra spurt directly in the cervix for them on orgasm.

Most of the time that should be fine - you shouldn't be getting pregnant again if you already are. In most cases.

Yeah, eggs/larva/spores weren't at the forefront of my mind when I doctored this out, but I can adjust to whatever. Perhaps they oughta be on a separate track though, a "Uterus2" location or something so I don't have to keep checking for such species during the update cycles for the others.

On a side note, check out SpunkFuArPopSpecCum for an idea about per-species volume multipliers (critvol) and sperm count multipliers compared to humans (spermult) at 20-40 million per ml. Should be something of a reference. Also, when testing, know that you can fast-track that by waiting a day, it should all catch up. Or explode your pc :)

The more I think about it, perhaps it's better we just ignore the fertility of the female and just let the wrigglers in dependant only on physical protection, if there's no ova then they will just fade away anyway. But I have set pregnancy up so ova could be added whether the player was fertile or not and will probably add other species of ova too eventually.

OK, we may have to come up with a list of critters that bypass such protection. For the rest, I only detect protection level, I don't reduce it.

I think in NV it's basically Deathclaws, Bighorners, SuperMutants, Mirelurks & Cazadores that would destroy normal protection. Maybe just use your big list adding Cazador's as they are big even if their body doesn't compare to the others. I don't think BloatFly's are in the same category though.

Condoms are one use only Spellefects so no way to bother reducing them, it came down to only Diaphrams and the APFI suit for degradation of protection, we could always go with "they are pierced, they are now useless"?

Oh I had a look in SpunkFuArPopSpecCum, I had looked for that list knowing it was in there somewhere but couldn't find it.

And I have to say it again, you've put an awesome amount of coding into this :)

One thing I by chance noticed was Ghouls missing, do you treat them as Feral or Human?