I just plucked the 90% out of the air considering many diaphrams found in FO would probably be second hand or in older condition, same for condomes, can easily make them 95 if you think that's better.

Eh, I don't really know - I assumed the percentile was an indication of safety of use, but that is more based on averages whereas my tracking is continuous, see. Then again, if you look for a high enough number of sperm in Pregnancy, I don't see a problem other than the virtual one in my mind.

Well the douche vs APFI suit thing, I assumed you weren't tracking external APFI douche anyway so was assuming if they were silly enough to wear a suit while attempting to douche it wasn't going to work much depending on the condition of the suit. But if you want to handle that, no problem. I currently just Subtract the health of the suit from the douche.

That works fine, then all I'd do is apply douche straightaway without an apfi/Fcond check. It's a bit "lighter* to do the subtraction on scripteffectstart in SCR than add it to the continuous check in spunk.

I'll limit douching to 100% then to save it getting crazy, I 'm sort of assuming a 100% douche will clean out all semen?

Yep, of course this doesn't have to be the industry standard. ;)

I suppose I can clear it once I've applied it? How long does it last otherwise?

Hmm the ar_dump feature may be the problem, can it have an option be turned off somehow?

Not that I know of, I asked for the feasibility of a new function like that in the nvse thread, dependent on debugmode like dbprintc, but other things were asked and it kind of didn't seem to get noticed. Of course, I could create a UDF that does just that, too, or even add "if SpunkVARZ.iDBMode" to every script that does that, I guess.

As far as the diaphragm, I'm thiinking it would only allow douching to work in the Vagina, with extremely limited effect past the diaphragm (the womb)

Yeah, I wouldn't even go past that, really. The cervix entrance is really small, and kinda closed most of the time.

Did you ever get someone to make you some additional shader textures?

I've received some that I still need to check out in-game. Edit: they look pretty damn good.

If the shader textures are primarily done in Photoshop and then converted

to the proper file type I think I could come up with something, as I have done

some decent work with specialized 'cum layers' in Photoshop.

Whatever you got, I'll look at it. There's always room.

I can see the shader textures on the arms needs to be 'squeezed' into narrow

drips so that they will look more normal when wrapped around the arms, for instance.

Are you you planning on having a random picker and multiple available textures for a given body area?

Sure, all it takes is roll something applicable. The arrays they're in are rebuilt with every version update so I can go about rearranging stuff whenever and however. The only thing I can't make work yet is restrict cum to a specific area, visually. There's no function for it, and although there are some irons in the fire, it may take a while yet before that's sorted out.

Update: 0.53

- added a shader 'sets' system to facilitate shader contributions and player choice. People can either pick a set or let Spunk pick one on spurt creation, in which case the old 'LPK' ones will only apply to female cum.
    - revised the system with which I populate the shader library and pick one out of it,
    - added cum shaders by TSS0562
    - replaced ar_dump readouts by SpunkFuDBArDump readouts to eliminate console clutter if debugmode is off,
    - temporarily limited tracking time for 'outside' spurts to 45 seconds (not much point to tracking this longer while there's still no way to visually represent longer tracking)
    - quadrupled absorb rate for "Legs" location (all outside trickles that aren't absorbed end up at "Legs" so that needs a higher absorb rate to actually diminish)
    - some minor fixes

I'll limit douching to 100% then to save it getting crazy, I 'm sort of assuming a 100% douche will clean out all semen?

Yep, of course this doesn't have to be the industry standard. ;)

I suppose I can clear it once I've applied it? How long does it last otherwise?

Ops missed this question somehow.

I thinking like LustDiff you would set it to 0 when you've got it, as it is a "one hit" short term effect.

I think I set normal douching to 10-50% effectiveness. Hmm I'm getting Dejavu, I think we covered this in PM :)

From my last post I had to completely re-install and lost that character. Not blaming anything in particular thing more than likely due to months of upgrading everything and I run a very complicated system, my fallout installation is immense, and fallout is an unstable environment anyway. Its my choice I accept the responsibility. Here is what happened.  I had updated pregnancy and breeder a few days before. I had replaced spunk several times  after. No matter what save I would revert to my sleep deprevation would eventually  start to rise within a matter seconds and my character would die. I could wolf down items that would lower sleep deprevation, try to sleep, uncheck death from sleep deprevation in MCM, but nothing worked. Then the game would start to crash. Not asking for anything here just reporting in case something could be corrupting the database created for sleep, which I do not think your mod touches. Wierd thing is that before this installation load order was not as finicky on this machine now load order is more finicky but the mods work a lot more smoothly.  After time spunk does build up and cause a slight hesitation, or lag in the game again. confirmed this from removing spunk. I will upgrade spunk with new save to .54 and see what happens. Thanks for the work.

From my last post I had to completely re-install and lost that character. Not blaming anything in particular thing more than likely due to months of upgrading everything and I run a very complicated system, my fallout installation is immense, and fallout is an unstable environment anyway. Its my choice I accept the responsibility. Here is what happened.  I had updated pregnancy and breeder a few days before. I had replaced spunk several times  after. No matter what save I would revert to my sleep deprevation would eventually  start to rise within a matter seconds and my character would die. I could wolf down items that would lower sleep deprevation, try to sleep, uncheck death from sleep deprevation in MCM, but nothing worked. Then the game would start to crash. Not asking for anything here just reporting in case something could be corrupting the database created for sleep, which I do not think your mod touches. Wierd thing is that before this installation load order was not as finicky on this machine now load order is more finicky but the mods work a lot more smoothly.  After time spunk does build up and cause a slight hesitation, or lag in the game again. confirmed this from removing spunk. I will upgrade spunk with new save to .54 and see what happens. Thanks for the work.

Forgive me if Hal's sleep deprivation mechanic works even outside of Hardcore, but if it doesn't, couldn't you just have disabled hardcore mode, saved the game, and then re-enabled it like you would during a clean save?

It's what I always do if for some reason my hardcore toggles bug out.

I see the new cum shader; it looks really good; I couldn't do any better.

You implied there are multiple shaders that can selected (randomly?)

I'm only seeing the same cum shader being applied every time.

This mod is working really good for me, as a player who doesn't use

any fertility related Sexout content.

Nice work! :)

At the moment there are 3 sets: LPK (the ones we had already) and 2 new ones by TSS5062. You can select them yourself in the MCM shader options menu, or let spunk select them, in which case LPK is only used for female ejaculations, and the new ones never are. There are 4 volume options for each set, again selectable through MCM or selected by spunk itself if you choose that option (in which case it'll depend on the information gathered by semen tracking, there has to be a 1 ml minimum of semen on the outside of the body in order to qualify, then it steps 5-10-15 ml etc). There are also slightly different colored versions for supermutants, spore carriers and glowing ones.

I still have room for more sets (although tbh, MCM limits my options more than the underlying system does, so for the moment I'm looking at a maximum of 9 sets, with 3 already taken.)

Forgive me if Hal's sleep deprivation mechanic works even outside of Hardcore, but if it doesn't, couldn't you just have disabled hardcore mode, saved the game, and then re-enabled it like you would during a clean save?

It's what I always do if for some reason my hardcore toggles bug out.

I did not think of this but I am happier with the installation now.

Maybe your character came too - female ejaculation is possible (see the squirt chance setting in mcm).

The only way for me to know for sure if there's a bug is if you upload a scof log that you started before the act - see the second post in this thread.

attachicon.gifex.png

I'm getting a strange pattern for the sperm, it has a grid pattern on the rest of the body (I can see the facial clearly though :P) any tips?

That's the weirdest thing I've seen involving decals.

I think the 'grid' you are talking about is the decal being repeated a zillion times.

It could be being drastically scaled down vertically somehow.

Could you try it on an npc or companion with a different body type?

attachicon.gifex.png

I'm getting a strange pattern for the sperm, it has a grid pattern on the rest of the body (I can see the facial clearly though :P) any tips?

That's the weirdest thing I've seen involving decals.

I think the 'grid' you are talking about is the decal being repeated a zillion times.

It could be being drastically scaled down vertically somehow.

Could you try it on an npc or companion with a different body type?

Yeah sure, one thing I noticed was that when I equipped my armor, everything looked normal. I'll test it sometime soon for you.

I have several types of type 3 bodies in use and always get a full display- when it works.

It was trying to display the decal on the body. It just glitches.

Does it display cum on top of your armor? It should.

Edit:

She is wearing some kind of shoulder harness.

Try stripping her of any equipable clothing or armor before the cum fades.

You might also look over the MCM options see if you missed something.

To be clear, is the lady in the screenshot your player character?

I play a male, and sometimes I get spermed myself, and when

I reengage sex it stays on the head and not the body, but the body has no texture at all.

I usually stay in 1st person so I rarely notice.

I think this could be a mod conflict (?), maybe reinstall and move down in load order.

DoctaSax will probably weigh in soon.