SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

13 hours ago, XionNobody said:

Do you have a link to the report at all? I have had no issues with installing other mods at the moment so this is the only thing that is causing me an issue.

The discussion regarding the issue was started here :

and here:

However nothing came out of the discussion except for one member that reported success by installing with "NMM" which then later broke :

On 12/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

I installed it with NMM and it is working fine now. Prior , I tried manual, and it was crashing the game.  NMM installed it properly. I am also on windows 10, I always expect problems. BUT NO Problems once installed correctly. Just wanted to give the Update. :) TTW Working.   Tail in two Wastelands is now a Probability. lol

On 12/15/2018 at 7:47 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

error registering. root element is missing???? NMM, what does this mean. it is just the ng CORE file. the others load.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:50 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

NMM broke the other two nights ago. It wont recognize Mods. keeps saying they are missing info. i even tried re installing. I am in the process of learning to use MO 2. But took a little break because i have to do all my games and all my mods over again, and frankly, I am Pissed. When I get bored with the VN's I will start working and learning MO 2. NMM can rot. ;(

I pretty much modded everything using FOMM prior, even used the geck to tweak and create personal mods so I kind of have some basic knowledge on modding.

TTW 3.2 now includes NVSE (not NX) and JIP LN in their installation but somehow these seems to conflict with NX, which sexout requires. (NX creates two other .dlls, nvse_extender.dll & nvse_extender_ng.dll)

Messing with .dlls is beyond my capability and it does not seems that the few active members have any knowledge either. For now it is either TTW 3.2 or Sexout but not both until someone find out what was the problem or create an update. I am still checking the threads out to see that anyone have success in using Sexout with TTW 3.2 and questions them to narrow the issue down (hopefully).

• 1 month later...

Hello amigos, me again. I tried to move to fallout 4 but with all due respect, it sucks ... it does not have the same magic as the NV ...
However, I have the same problem that I mentioned earlier, which is why I ask for help, since I do not know what to do.

is something as simple as just installing the Sexout the game does not work, the loading screens take a long time, the game keeps sounding but it is black, even when using the quick save. sometimes they are waiting for 1 to 3 minutes to quick save, only with the sexout, no other mod, can it be my incompatible hardware or some other component? I have formatted and reinstalled the game many times.

What should I start checking? or what should I consider?
I hope not to disturb them and if someone comes up with something I can help out.

i have steam version.
my pc:
i5 7400
asus board
16 gb ram
1050 msi v card
win 10 pro0

I clarify that I am not noob 100%, previously with other pcs I have uploaded to the FOMMOD up to 90 mods and it has worked perfect.

1 hour ago, Nedeus said:

Hello amigos, me again. I tried to move to fallout 4 but with all due respect, it sucks ... it does not have the same magic as the NV ...
However, I have the same problem that I mentioned earlier, which is why I ask for help, since I do not know what to do.

is something as simple as just installing the Sexout the game does not work, the loading screens take a long time, the game keeps sounding but it is black, even when using the quick save. sometimes they are waiting for 1 to 3 minutes to quick save, only with the sexout, no other mod, can it be my incompatible hardware or some other component? I have formatted and reinstalled the game many times.

What should I start checking? or what should I consider?
I hope not to disturb them and if someone comes up with something I can help out.

i have steam version.
my pc:
i5 7400
asus board
16 gb ram
1050 msi v card
win 10 pro0

I clarify that I am not noob 100%, previously with other pcs I have uploaded to the FOMMOD up to 90 mods and it has worked perfect.

My advise would be to try following the installation guide for Sexout NG (Linked in the first post) or follow my guide in

If you have followed the guides and still have a problem, it would be great if you posted your load order (and install order in possible) so we can see if you are missing a plugin or mod.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

My advise would be to try following the installation guide for Sexout NG (Linked in the first post) or follow my guide in

If you have followed the guides and still have a problem, it would be great if you posted your load order (and install order in possible) so we can see if you are missing a plugin or mod.

Load order 

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp

Installation order.

NVSE extended

Sexout Core

sexout data

Sexout Bodies (breezes + armor fixes)

that's all I do ... I enter the game and the first fast save is normal, then it can take minutes. also when you change the instance or enter somewhere, it remains frozen in black for several seconds (20+) when I deactivate sexout (not uninstall) works again perfectly. Instantly save and change the instance as fast.

sexout works perfect in game... but it has this problem ... I previously inked many times swexout when I had another pc now in this does not work, all the mods and games are perfect, even the fallout 4.

2 hours ago, Nedeus said:

Load order 

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp

Installation order.

NVSE extended

Sexout Core

sexout data

Sexout Bodies (breezes + armor fixes)

that's all I do ... I enter the game and the first fast save is normal, then it can take minutes. also when you change the instance or enter somewhere, it remains frozen in black for several seconds (20+) when I deactivate sexout (not uninstall) works again perfectly. Instantly save and change the instance as fast.

sexout works perfect in game... but it has this problem ... I previously inked many times swexout when I had another pc now in this does not work, all the mods and games are perfect, even the fallout 4.

Can you also install MCM?

Also I think the later Sexout versions might neesd JIP's NVSE plugin, but I'm not sure.

Lastly you could look at NVAC (New Vegas Anti Crash) and UIO (Universal Interface O...)

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Can you also install MCM?

Also I think the later Sexout versions might neesd JIP's NVSE plugin, but I'm not sure.

Lastly you could look at NVAC (New Vegas Anti Crash) and UIO (Universal Interface O...)

I installed everything you said. but everything is the same ... I attach a video to show what happens.

https://youtu.be/buBCk5O-Kxw

I think the problem has to do only with the mod and the saved, since every time you enter an instance it is slowed down because it saves. I would dare to say that it is only when he rewrites ... therefore it can be something external to the game. I dont know.

1 hour ago, Nedeus said:

I installed everything you said. but everything is the same ... I attach a video to show what happens.

https://youtu.be/buBCk5O-Kxw

I think the problem has to do only with the mod and the saved, since every time you enter an instance it is slowed down because it saves. I would dare to say that it is only when he rewrites ... therefore it can be something external to the game. I dont know.

You might want to try to use CASM then. It rotates saves.

22 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

You might want to try to use CASM then. It rotates saves.

I have deactivated all the saved game and CASM, I just left a quick save with f4 ... it seems to work ... I'll see how the process evolves, but I think it's something that should not happen in the slightest. hahah

Gracias amigo. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting a crash on launch, I believe that sexout is the culprit, as when i disable all mods it works fine, but the second I add in sexout it causes the crash. Have tried reinstalling Sexout multiple times to no avail, have been working on this for 5 hours loosing my mind. Load order Below

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC (1).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Total active plugins: 26
Total plugins: 26

On 2/20/2019 at 1:56 AM, dborg2 said:

As far as I know, there is no Penis animations in FNV. Just a 'hard-on' and 'soft-on' mesh.

At least not main stream... I believe they ported CBBE over short time ago. Not ready for replacement of Sexout animations/bodies as I understand it. Could be wrong though

On 3/19/2019 at 2:32 AM, spryshadowbomb said:

Getting a crash on launch, I believe that sexout is the culprit, as when i disable all mods it works fine, but the second I add in sexout it causes the crash. Have tried reinstalling Sexout multiple times to no avail, have been working on this for 5 hours loosing my mind. Load order Below

Hide contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC (1).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp

Total active plugins: 26
Total plugins: 26

On 3/23/2019 at 7:39 PM, spryshadowbomb said:

Yes, I just checked it again following a tutorial to make sure.

You can download and install FNVedit and run it on all your mods. (there are tutorials for this) it should stop and give you an error on the missing plugin etc that is causing the crash on start issue.

I'd also remove all mods except Sexout and  your DLCs. Then test it with one of the mods that only work with Sexout then move on from there once you have a working version. Makes it easier to trouble shoot. the issue.

9 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

At least not main stream... I believe they ported CBBE over short time ago. Not ready for replacement of Sexout animations/bodies as I understand it. Could be wrong though

You can download and install FNVedit and run it on all your mods. (there are tutorials for this) it should stop and give you an error on the missing plugin etc that is causing the crash on start issue.

I'd also remove all mods except Sexout and  your DLCs. Then test it with one of the mods that only work with Sexout then move on from there once you have a working version. Makes it easier to trouble shoot. the issue.

Everything seems to be working now, the culprit was MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp. Thanks for the help all. Also worth noting that body is invisible while pregnant and npc's have invisible bodies as well during animations. Beast seem to be okay though

10 hours ago, spryshadowbomb said:

Everything seems to be working now, the culprit was MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp. Thanks for the help all. Also worth noting that body is invisible while pregnant and npc's have invisible bodies as well during animations. Beast seem to be okay though

I don't know why MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp would be the issue, unless you don't have all New Vegas DLC. (It requires 3 of them).

Also invisible bodies etc are most likely because you are missing the Sexout Resources. Follow " SCR Resources Tutorial   " from RitualClarity's autograph to find out how to install them

13 hours ago, spryshadowbomb said:

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know why MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp would be the issue, unless you don't have all New Vegas DLC. (It requires 3 of them).

Also invisible bodies etc are most likely because you are missing the Sexout Resources. Follow " SCR Resources Tutorial   " from RitualClarity's autograph to find out how to install them

There is only one possible set of outfits that might become invisible due to the mod being removed.. .I believe it was Sexy Corsets or dresses etc. It is mentioned being removed from the tutorial. 99% of all the outfits provided by SCR is covered in the guide.

Invisible body being pregnant is likely due to not having maternity clothing installed (part of SCR Resources Tutorial) Go back and recreate the entire thing fully... then install and accept all overwrites. (then perhaps reinstall SMMP over it to be sure nothing has changed from that .. not sure if there are any updates to those files) and you should be 100%...

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

There is only one possible set of outfits that might become invisible due to the mod being removed.. .I believe it was Sexy Corsets or dresses etc. It is mentioned being removed from the tutorial. 99% of all the outfits provided by SCR is covered in the guide.

Invisible body being pregnant is likely due to not having maternity clothing installed (part of SCR Resources Tutorial) Go back and recreate the entire thing fully... then install and accept all overwrites. (then perhaps reinstall SMMP over it to be sure nothing has changed from that .. not sure if there are any updates to those files) and you should be 100%...

Got everything working. Thanks again for everyone's help.

3 hours ago, spryshadowbomb said:

Got everything working. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Thanks for the follow up...

if you do happen to find red triangles, or floating heads and hands.. yu are missing an asset, follow back on your mods and make sure you have everything installed. If you missed something. (using FOMM) install it and reinstall any mods that needed to be installed after that and allow overwrites. MO ... just move it to the proper location.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I downloaded sexout with all its requirements and it worked perfectly I add a few sexout mods and it still worked until I tried to download sexout fertile breeder the dialogue options for sexout don't appear so I deactivated and uninstalled fertile breeder I relaunch the game but the dialogue options are still missing please help