SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, vapethoven said:

Is there support for the (torrented) GOG version of the game? my game is crashing before the title screen, I've disabled all plugins besides sexout and it still happens. The next option on the faq is to validate my install via steam, which I obviously cannot do. 

Legal GOG should also work, officially we don't support torrented GOG versions, but they should work, unless the torrenter removed essential files to save space.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, HarryJPotter said:

Hey guys,

Modded and everything seems good except for Male erect penis is bunch of triangles going out into infinity. I have type N body installed which shouldn't affect the male bodies which come with SexOutNG, anyone has ideas what might be the issue?

from how you describe it, it seems a skeleton issue. You should try to reinstall it over the one in Type N, overwrite it. I know it's only for BnB so it should be fine

16 hours ago, A.J. said:

from how you describe it, it seems a skeleton issue. You should try to reinstall it over the one in Type N, overwrite it. I know it's only for BnB so it should be fine

You're right, that did the trick. One more question, are bodies supposed to ragdoll after animation is done?

4 hours ago, HarryJPotter said:

You're right, that did the trick. One more question, are bodies supposed to ragdoll after animation is done?

yes, but maybe there's an option to disable in MCM, I don't remember.

I think they were made to ragdoll because it's a good way to reset some stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kazuyoshie said:

Hey guys, I use the robert body nude version for my male character, without armor I see the body naked, but the body disappears when i playing a sexanimation or fappinganimation pls help :(

Look in the MCM menu for bodysuits you need to change the settings it's pointing likely to Breeze and isn't installed.

6 hours ago, aghjax said:

Look in the MCM menu for bodysuits you need to change the settings it's pointing likely to Breeze and isn't installed.

Hey, thanks. I downloaded the Beta version + Bodysuit from it. Now works for a moment:) But i can't change the suit for my follower, the's isn't naked :(

6 hours ago, Kazuyoshie said:

Hey, thanks. I downloaded the Beta version + Bodysuit from it. Now works for a moment:) But i can't change the suit for my follower, the's isn't naked :(

Are you using the Roberts - Bodysuits (for manual installer).7z ? You may want to check the spoiler on the first page for manually installing nude bodysuits.

All males should be using the same nude mesh not just the player.

1 hour ago, shardoom said:

Are the skeletons included bnb enabled as well as being penis bone enabled?

You shouldn't use the skeleton provided in the BNB mod over in the nexus. If you don't want to use the one packed in Sexout which I believe is the one by A.J hosted here (I think it is BNB and Penis bone enabled though I could be misremembering), either use The Skeleton by Deedes or The BNB compatibility Skeleton by Astymma. You'll know if it's not compatible when you switch to nude meshes immediately.

3 hours ago, aghjax said:

Are you using the Roberts - Bodysuits (for manual installer).7z ? You may want to check the spoiler on the first page for manually installing nude bodysuits.

All males should be using the same nude mesh not just the player.

It works for male followe, i mean female follower sry :(

7 hours ago, Kazuyoshie said:

It works for male followe, i mean female follower sry :(

Females have their own settings in the MCM menu for Sexout you can select from the body types included with Sexout there are 4 or you can select none and it should use whatever replacer you install manually overwriting the femaleupperbody.nif

• 2 weeks later...

My console is been flooded with the following message:

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object:

File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x116A Command: Let

It started to flood after a normal sex scene from Tryout plugin. Sex animations involving the player stopped working.

Is there a "reset" option or something to fix?

I'm using the latest versions (SexoutNG, NVSE, Tryout, NX)

Edit: Updating to Sexout BETA version fixed

• 2 months later...

sexout  wont work for me it was working earlier  but what ever it try it says in the consul player is having sex i have tried multiple mods with sex animations so its not one mod not working but now my character cannot have sex 

is there a command to stop all sex that's currently happening

2 minutes ago, dryer3 said:

sexout  wont work for me it was working earlier  but what ever it try it says in the consul player is having sex i have tried multiple mods with sex animations so its not one mod not working but now my character cannot have sex 

is there a command to stop all sex that's currently happening

If you put on debugging, do you have 'DO NOT REMOVE' tokens in your inventory (in console type INV) ?

If you have stuck tokens, go back to a save, when sex was still happening