SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, YuiKitzue said:

i have a problem when i press y my animation doesnt load for my character but when my companion gets raped by a npc the animations work for them but not me

never mind i found my problem an animation was still playing it must of happend when a rapist caught me befor going through a door and any one can tell me how to fix the animation still playing please tell me and ty

14 hours ago, YuiKitzue said:

never mind i found my problem an animation was still playing it must of happend when a rapist caught me befor going through a door and any one can tell me how to fix the animation still playing please tell me and ty

You might try finding the rapist, get to console. Check his inventory for stuck Sexout tokens. Remove them. Unable-renenable him, and a resurrect for good measure. Then go through your own inventory and check for stuck tokens and remove them. (Chance of fixing your bug is 30%)

Or probably easier and much more likely to succeed is to go to a save before a rapist caught you and let him catch you (finish sex), before entering the door. (Chance of fixing your bug 90%)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, iradolegal said:

When i go to gitlab site

Gitlab uses only for show an api instructruction to use it for modders needs, so use the download page instead

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's a weird one: I got a pretty heavy Sexout load order running, including Tryout, (Fertile) Breeder, Soliciting, and Unethical Deeds (as well as their pre-reqs and most of the content from the Fear and Loathing in New Vegas guide over on STEP).  Quite quickly, I noticed some stuttering, which quickly grew worse until by the time I started the gunfight in Run, Goodsprings, Run! I wasn't getting a stable enough framerate to shoot accurately.  I pressed on to Tryout's Walk of Shame quest, at which point the stuttering got so bad in the NCRCF admin building that Tryout's script for the gangbang kept breaking at random points partway through and Spunk's arousal bars were just displaying random values every time they updated.  

Suspecting Tryout to be the problem (since Sexout's scanner report showed it making use of the scanner a whopping 14 times), I started a new game without it, but the stuttering persisted.  I tore out mods one at a time, starting a new game each time to make sure no lingering data was polluting the save, and kept seeing the same stutter until I eventually was left with just SexoutNG, NVAC, and NVSR (and their pre-reqs and the Roleplayer Alternative Start so I didn't snap and strangle Doc Mitchell after hearing his lines for the umptieth time).  I even reinstalled New Vegas and NVSE and let my hard drive cook under the defragmenter for a few days, to no avail. 

Finally, I deactivated SexoutNG and the stuttering went away.  On a lark, I loaded up another character with a similar but Sexout-free load order and experienced no stuttering whatsoever.

A few pertinent details to point out: 

• Periodicity of the stutter. It occurs approximately every three-quarters of a second (I would consistently get to "One Mississip--" when counting from one to the next).  
  • Changing the scanner settings in the MCM doesn't seem to have any effect on that timing.  
  • I activated SexoutCore's debug mode and watched the console, which didn't spit up anything that corresponded to the timing of the stutters, just the timing of the scanner as displayed in the MCM. Running version '98b2 of Sexout didn't change anything either.  
  • It doesn't start until your character has completed the "getting out of bed" animation at the very beginning of the game and you gain control over your movement.  
  • It sometimes gets worse/more frequent around NPCs (such as when I would follow Sunny around back of the Prospector for target practice), but I couldn't reproduce that reliably enough to determine anything more specific. 

Original Sexout plugin list:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
FCOMaster.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
oHUD.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutKennel.esp
FBFarm.esp
Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm
NVInt_ARoomWithAView.esm
More Perks.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Daughters of Ares.esp
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
Brahmin Bess.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Vurt's WFO.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
Yuki Merged Mods.esp
Gameplay Mods Merged.esp
LegionExpansionMerge.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
SexoutCyberKennel.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
Armor Replacer Child NPC Fix.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Game Tweaks..esp
Unofficial Patch Plus.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
MPO Script Merge.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO Patch.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
ARESproject.esp
BLClothesMerge.esp
Machienzo Merged Mods.esp
RaestlozFactionArmorEnhancement.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
ADAM Complete.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
christinecos.esp
ILO NVI+YUP Merged.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
ADAM - MERGE.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SRB's Additional Weapons.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutOffspringDialogue.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
SexoutKennelShowARESExpansion.esp
msexVeronica.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp
Existence 2.0.esp
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
Ragdolls.esp
tmzLODadditions-NVInterriors.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
HairPatcher.esp
Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
SexoutSoundFX.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
LFox Mising Ammo Recipes Merge.esp
BodyMorph.esp
Unofficial Patch Plus - PN Cyberware Patch.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - NVInteriors Project.esp
tmzLODadditions.esp
Bashed Patch, Worst Legionnaire.esp

Cut-down plugin list:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Alternative Start.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp

System and other program information:

Spoiler

Processor: Intel i7-4700MQ @ 2.40 GHz

Installed RAM: 16 GB

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 780M w/ 398.86 Drivers

Mod Organizer v2.1.3

LOOT v0.13.1

GameCompanion v2.4 (Used to run New Vegas in Virtual Fullscreen so I don't need to restart my PC every time the game crashes)

Honestly, at this point, after I've-lost-count-of-how-many hours chipping away at this, I'm not even mad.  Just completely, utterly perplexed.

EDIT: Fixed plugin order in the cutdown list because apparently I can't clipboard.

Did you follow the Fear-And-Loathing instructions for New Vegas Stutter Remover (Important, especially if you have Windows 10)

Note:

I don't know these mods, but this looks redundant

6 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Did you follow the Fear-And-Loathing instructions for New Vegas Stutter Remover (Important, especially if you have Windows 10)

Yes, (though the Win10 part doesn't apply to me) the only difference being I don't do heap replacement because that's caused it to crash repeatedly in my experience.  It seems its implementation isn't...stellar.  

7 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Note:

I don't know these mods, but this looks redundant

I completely missed this.  Thank you for picking that out.

On 7/23/2018 at 2:40 PM, Lithobraker said:

Okay, here's a weird one: I got a pretty heavy Sexout load order running, including Tryout, (Fertile) Breeder, Soliciting, and Unethical Deeds (as well as their pre-reqs and most of the content from the Fear and Loathing in New Vegas guide over on STEP).  Quite quickly, I noticed some stuttering, which quickly grew worse until by the time I started the gunfight in Run, Goodsprings, Run! I wasn't getting a stable enough framerate to shoot accurately.  I pressed on to Tryout's Walk of Shame quest, at which point the stuttering got so bad in the NCRCF admin building that Tryout's script for the gangbang kept breaking at random points partway through and Spunk's arousal bars were just displaying random values every time they updated.  

Suspecting Tryout to be the problem (since Sexout's scanner report showed it making use of the scanner a whopping 14 times), I started a new game without it, but the stuttering persisted.  I tore out mods one at a time, starting a new game each time to make sure no lingering data was polluting the save, and kept seeing the same stutter until I eventually was left with just SexoutNG, NVAC, and NVSR (and their pre-reqs and the Roleplayer Alternative Start so I didn't snap and strangle Doc Mitchell after hearing his lines for the umptieth time).  I even reinstalled New Vegas and NVSE and let my hard drive cook under the defragmenter for a few days, to no avail. 

Finally, I deactivated SexoutNG and the stuttering went away.  On a lark, I loaded up another character with a similar but Sexout-free load order and experienced no stuttering whatsoever.

• Periodicity of the stutter. It occurs approximately every three-quarters of a second (I would consistently get to "One Mississip--" when counting from one to the next).  
  • Changing the scanner settings in the MCM doesn't seem to have any effect on that timing.  
  • I activated SexoutCore's debug mode and watched the console, which didn't spit up anything that corresponded to the timing of the stutters, just the timing of the scanner as displayed in the MCM. Running version '98b2 of Sexout didn't change anything either.  
  • It doesn't start until your character has completed the "getting out of bed" animation at the very beginning of the game and you gain control over your movement.  
  • It sometimes gets worse/more frequent around NPCs (such as when I would follow Sunny around back of the Prospector for target practice), but I couldn't reproduce that reliably enough to determine anything more specific. 

Reveal hidden contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
FCOMaster.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
oHUD.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutKennel.esp
FBFarm.esp
NVInt_ARoomWithAView.esm
More Perks.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp
Daughters of Ares.esp
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
Brahmin Bess.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Vurt's WFO.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
Yuki Merged Mods.esp
Gameplay Mods Merged.esp
LegionExpansionMerge.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
SexoutCyberKennel.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Game Tweaks..esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
MPO Script Merge.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
ARESproject.esp
BLClothesMerge.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
ADAM Complete.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
christinecos.esp
ILO NVI+YUP Merged.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
ADAM - MERGE.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
msexVeronica.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
Existence 2.0.esp
Ragdolls.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
HairPatcher.esp
SexoutSoundFX.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
BodyMorph.esp
tmzLODadditions.esp

Cut-down plugin list:

Reveal hidden contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Alternative Start.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp

Reveal hidden contents

Mod Organizer v2.1.3

LOOT v0.13.1

GameCompanion v2.4 (Used to run New Vegas in Virtual Fullscreen so I don't need to restart my PC every time the game crashes)

Honestly, at this point, after I've-lost-count-of-how-many hours chipping away at this, I'm not even mad.  Just completely, utterly perplexed.

EDIT: Fixed plugin order in the cutdown list because apparently I can't clipboard.

So this has mostly resolved itself, I guess?  Once again, completely perplexed. The persistent periodic stutter is just gone, with no changes on my end except giving Sexout a few days off.  [shrug]  Beats the hell out of me.  However, I did get ENBoost working (finally) and it's generally improved performance around NPCs, which tells me that problem may have been caused by Bethesda's godawful memory management code, resulting in a lot of unnecessary page swapping.  So...ticket closed, could not reproduce?

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 11:40 PM, Lithobraker said:

Reveal hidden contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
FCOMaster.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
oHUD.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutKennel.esp
FBFarm.esp
NVInt_ARoomWithAView.esm
More Perks.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp
Daughters of Ares.esp
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
Brahmin Bess.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Vurt's WFO.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
Yuki Merged Mods.esp
Gameplay Mods Merged.esp
LegionExpansionMerge.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
SexoutCyberKennel.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Game Tweaks..esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
MPO Script Merge.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
ARESproject.esp
BLClothesMerge.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
ADAM Complete.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
christinecos.esp
ILO NVI+YUP Merged.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
ADAM - MERGE.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
msexVeronica.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
Existence 2.0.esp
Ragdolls.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
HairPatcher.esp
SexoutSoundFX.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
BodyMorph.esp
tmzLODadditions.esp

Cut-down plugin list:

Reveal hidden contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Alternative Start.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp

Reveal hidden contents

Mod Organizer v2.1.3

LOOT v0.13.1

I think I'm having the same problem right now. I don't have an explanation why it happens either but one thing I noticed is that the stuttering disappeared after switching out the esm of version 97 with version 92 from the backup folder in the core download. The problem did however reappear in version 93 and up. I don't know if this is useful information but I am posting it here just in case,

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Subboyty said:

are the "bodies" and "skeletons" different and should I get core and data as well as provided mods like deede's the skeleton?   I am trying to succeed in not ruining the character bodies this time around.  

Bodies and skeletons are different. Make sure you install the supported skeleton after you install bodies, as some bodies come with their own (unsupported) skeleton

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Bodies and skeletons are different. Make sure you install the supported skeleton after you install bodies, as some bodies come with their own (unsupported) skeleton

thank you, yeah I got it mostly perfect, just need to realize how to give the female model boobs but the bodies other than that are quite flawless....  no image boxes of many dicks and other things where they don't belong... it just doesn't look like an abomination anymore and I am happy that I have realized how to mod fallout new vegas in this sort of way.  :)  

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few skeletons that work, and a few more that don't. If you're seeing infinity tits or infinity dicks you have one that doesn't.

AJ's bodymorph skeleton is the default bundled option.

Astymma's compatibility skeleton was the 'traditional' option.

Deede's 'The Skeleton' works too, iirc.

There may be others that work.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:05 AM, Odessa said:

There are a few skeletons that work, and a few more that don't. If you're seeing infinity tits or infinity dicks you have one that doesn't.

AJ's bodymorph skeleton is the default bundled option.

Astymma's compatibility skeleton was the 'traditional' option.

Deede's 'The Skeleton' works too, iirc.

There may be others that work.

if you ever do update it can we get a similar function from Sexlab

where we can choose when to stop the animation being played

with a hotkey instead of waiting on a timer. also the ability to choose

the animation that will be played like in Sextools ?

I thought there was a kill button for the animations.

WE did have a section tool for the animations but that gotten out of date.   I currently am forgetting the name... However, I will be honest I don't know Sextools so not sure if that is exactly what you are asking about.

It was I believe from Nyaalich but not working

Honorable mention

At least you can select more of the animations you want and avoid those you don't. ( I believe :D )  Nice job guest did...

• 1 month later...

Okay, I am running TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands) and after an hour of trial and error I have found that Sexout is causing my game to crash everytime I load my save.

I was wondering if anyone was having this issue or if there is a fix already in place?

Current Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
Lings.esm
Sexout.esm
Daughters of Ares.esp
oHUD.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Daughters of Ares - Lings Patch.esp

15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

There were a NV SE issue which was causing TTW some issues reported recently. Not sure if it has been fixed.

Do you have a link to the report at all? I have had no issues with installing other mods at the moment so this is the only thing that is causing me an issue.

8 hours ago, XionNobody said:

Do you have a link to the report at all? I have had no issues with installing other mods at the moment so this is the only thing that is causing me an issue.

It was mentioned around the site (s). Not sure if that is the case. I don't have Fallout installed currently so I am working only on hearsay. Sorry.  I believe the last time I seen this was on one of the fertile breeder or Sexout breeder threads.

I believe it was an issue with the mod(s) and NVSE .. basically needing an update but I could be wrong.