SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Twinking134 said:

Is this mod not compatible with dragbody's npc overhaul mods? Because part of their body disappears/becomes invisible during the animations

That is because that overhaul doesn't have actual races setup for each NPC properly. It uses armor pieces for the various body parts to overhaul characters instead and those armor pieces get unequipped during Sexout animations, so no it's not compatible out the box and there is no patch for it.

2 hours ago, Twinking134 said:

Would dragbody's npc overhaul be compatible if i enable the nude suit function ? (I don't really know how the nude suits work)

No. The most compatibility you could achieve is hand editing the exclusion formlist 'SexoutNGSafeClothesF' & 'SexoutNGSafeClothesM' in Sexout.ESM using FNVEdit to include all the various armor 'headparts' Drag used for each npc. Slightly laborious task likely given the amount of NPC's he has remade each which custom individual armor pieces and would only affect each NPC's various head parts hair, eyes, etc that you add & not any custom tattooed ones as it would be tied to their armor from the last look at how he made that mod. Possible but unless you plan to do it on a case by case basis or for a custom player character or companion you might want to just leave full compatibility in the real of possibility and not plausibility.

• 1 month later...

Just want to correct a little misinformation: if you're using a current sexout version, then stuck tokens are not a problem. Sexout has actually ignored those tokens since the switch to NX (about version '75, which was maybe 2012?). The tokens are only given out to maintain backward compatability with any old mods that expect them.

If animations get interrupted by a cell change, it can cause problems but in the current version, the scanner should detect broken actors and fix them after a little while.

If you enable sexout debug and make a log whilst trying to inititiate sex with a broken actor, it should say why it isn't working, if sexout is the problem.

If it doesn't say anything, it is probably a problem with your animations- either sexout-data did not install properly, or you have some mod interfering somehow- try disabling everything except sexout and sex-key and see if it works. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out some small details. My understanding is that sexout includes body replacers for both males and females, however does that also include outfits? If not, should I hunt down outfits on my own and do you have a package suggestion? If it does include outfits adapted to the included female bodies, should I be wary of YUP's patches?

Right now the outfits don't seem to match the bodies, which bothers me a bit.

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

Trying to figure out some small details. My understanding is that sexout includes body replacers for both males and females, however does that also include outfits? If not, should I hunt down outfits on my own and do you have a package suggestion? If it does include outfits adapted to the included female bodies, should I be wary of YUP's patches?

Right now the outfits don't seem to match the bodies, which bothers me a bit.

There are no outfits that will remain on, when animations start.

However, there are dozens of outfits in Sexout Common Resources that you can use, and are used by almost all Sexout Mods.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

There are no outfits that will remain on, when animations start.

However, there are dozens of outfits in Sexout Common Resources that you can use, and are used by almost all Sexout Mods.

Thanks, however it doesn't really quench my thirst for knowledge. I understand that SexoutNG alongside other major project, provide some defaults; especially the maternity pack which seems like a giant piece of work. However what tingles my mind is whether there are replacers for standard outfits like the leather armor. YUP ships with some "fixed" meshes for the default outfits, which will indubitably replace any mesh that would come with the T6M bsa that sexout provides and thus ruin everything. As such, I'm faced with two option: use a custom universal replacer (I found T6M Equipment Replacer NV, comes with a body though) or just accept the ugly vanilla meshes and texture.

I am somewhat unsure as to simply use the replacer previously linked, as that mod seems to do more than just replace vanilla stuff and also add new stuff like underwear. Makes some change in the leveled list too and seems to conflict, to a degree, with the maternity pack. My situation leaves me with a limited access to third party tools, the only manager that kind of works (sometimes) is wrye bash under wine and xEdit, so I don't really want to override whatever defaults sexout comes with. My ability to gracefully handle conflicting files is limited.

7 hours ago, bicobus said:

Thanks, however it doesn't really quench my thirst for knowledge. I understand that SexoutNG alongside other major project, provide some defaults; especially the maternity pack which seems like a giant piece of work. However what tingles my mind is whether there are replacers for standard outfits like the leather armor. YUP ships with some "fixed" meshes for the default outfits, which will indubitably replace any mesh that would come with the T6M bsa that sexout provides and thus ruin everything. As such, I'm faced with two option: use a custom universal replacer (I found T6M Equipment Replacer NV, comes with a body though) or just accept the ugly vanilla meshes and texture.

I am somewhat unsure as to simply use the replacer previously linked, as that mod seems to do more than just replace vanilla stuff and also add new stuff like underwear. Makes some change in the leveled list too and seems to conflict, to a degree, with the maternity pack. My situation leaves me with a limited access to third party tools, the only manager that kind of works (sometimes) is wrye bash under wine and xEdit, so I don't really want to override whatever defaults sexout comes with. My ability to gracefully handle conflicting files is limited.

Apart from a fix or someting Sexout Common Resources adds mostly new outfits and Maternity Pack Overkill makes makes most of those handle a pregnant belly.

There is also Kristina's Closet which adds over 100 outfits to the game (no replacers) and again, with permission I'm making pregnant versions of those

for replacers of standard outfits, I'd expect there are a lot of options over at Nexus, from barely recognizable and nude, to almost similar, just different body shape.

just go here

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/categories/69/?BH=1

go to refined search and add 'replacer' in the search and sort on endorsements or downloads to get the best ones.

The Sexout - Bodies package contains a Breeze male body and T6 female, but no outfits. Its an easy option for new users.

I would suggest advanced users skip it and install their own, it needs a little more setup (read the OP ;)) but worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The skin on the player [ScreenShot0.bmp] body is gross looking. Link provided. I don't have any costom male bodies only the one provided in sexout bodies I think its breezes with the armour fixes. I'm using nexus mod manager and everything else works fine. I've been told it may be an archive invalidation error. but I've turn archive invalidation on and off again a few times to no avail. I also have the fallout character overhaul mod and new vegas redesigned 3 but I don't think that would affect this.

I believe yo umight have had some unexpected body textures dropped into the game. Try reinstalling Sexout and their bodies again over what you have. Might fix it. I've only see that with some raider body modifications personally.

If that doesn't do the trick you can download and use one of the prepared t3 bodies from Nexus. Install over and it should work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, sandmanalfa said:

I'm new to fo3/nv sex mods, do they work like fo4/skyrim where you need animation packs? Or does sexout just include animations by default? are there more animations available?

SexoutNG contains almost all animations. Except for kissing animations (as far as I know)