This works for me with sexlab 1.57 and all the features are working but i'm getting ragdolling at the end of sex when i have that turned off in sexlab and the only time i ragdoll is after sex via this mod (regular sex in human form via other mods causes no ragdolling)

Is there a way to turn this off as its not mentioned in the mcm and its rather forceful as i've had it throw me off a hill to my death

This works for me with sexlab 1.57 and all the features are working but i'm getting ragdolling at the end of sex when i have that turned off in sexlab and the only time i ragdoll is after sex via this mod (regular sex in human form via other mods causes no ragdolling)

Is there a way to turn this off as its not mentioned in the mcm and its rather forceful as i've had it throw me off a hill to my death

Unfortunately not. This mod doesn't tell it to ragdoll or anything. SexLab for some reason ragdolls werewolves, disregarding the setting in its MCM. There may or may not be a good reason for this, I'd recommend asking in the SexLab thread.

uhm, just a thought. The ragdoll caused by sexlab involving werewolves is there probably so the player doesn't get attacked after the act. I'm guessing the pc gets treated the same way as an npc werewolf for whatever reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to toggle female werewolf rape animation? I saw that the "Werewolf Female rape animations" were installed in 2.1, but I have no idea to trigger them.

Assuming you're talking about Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations, they are not included with this mod. What is probably confusing you is where he's talking about the werewolf models in that thread - the female models are included in this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

hi does anyone know when my werewolf does the rape animations he performs human animations not the werewolf. Any help would be appreciated . I have this mod with creatures features, bestiality rape and extras, sex lab framework , nude creatures installed.

Has anyone made this compatible with HDT_Wereeolves? HDT_Werewolves and this mod would fit great together.

Good question...there needs to be a compatibility patch released for this mod, so we can ravage entire towns to our hearts' content.

Or better yet, this mod needs to be gutted and updated so that it doesn't overwrite HDT Werewolves and Moonlight Tales, make it just a werewolf-rape functionality mod that requires Moonlight Tales and HDT Werewolves.

Is there anyway to toggle female werewolf rape animation? I saw that the "Werewolf Female rape animations" were installed in 2.1, but I have no idea to trigger them.

Assuming you're talking about Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations, they are not included with this mod. What is probably confusing you is where he's talking about the werewolf models in that thread - the female models are included in this mod.

I saw those animations while browsing through this site. If we were to download and install them, would they function correctly in this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

howdy folks.

I spent an entire afternoon trying to make this mod work and it was of no success :(

Whenever I toggle the werewolf sex feature with the binded key, the animation starts, but no matter my efforts the werewolf (player) just does not animate. He stands there in idle position.

I did my search around the internet, but it seems that there was no such thing duscussed previously. Not that I could find it anyways.

I installed and uninstalled a lot of sexlab's beastiality plugins, ran FNIS, changed the load order, just don't know what's wrong.

Did anyone else had this trouble?

Thanks for your time!

Hi :3

Im having trouble with werewolf animations after i switched my werewolf models to the mighty beast ones, i can see properly the werewolf but when i get to rape or something, the animation plays but my werewolf is invisible.

Any idea on how to fix that please?

I used to have Adult real werewolves but i got tired of those models thats why i switched to mighty beast ones, please some help would be appreciated :3

Hm would there be a chance to have futa werewolves incorporated into this mod as well? Simply do a check on SexLab getting back (is male or female) in the eyes of sexlab compared to what the game thinks the gender is.

Merely asking since my character is a femboy, got to use female gender obviously, but in sexlab recognized as a male.

I was bored so I merely ripped the penis from the male mesh and stuck it on the female mesh.

Do what you want with it. Haven't tested it ingame but it should work fine as long as you have SexLab werewolves installed.

femalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Flacid Version).nif

femalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Erect Version).nif

femalebodywerewolf_1 (Regular).NIF

animations have worked for me once by messing with configs in settings but as i had replace female with male whatever my female werewolf magically grew a dick and ravaged a girl could not get it working again after that maybe it had to do something with arousal. I also have mightybeasts and moonlight tales. I have Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations but female animations just dont work for me i have pressed the rape button (default v) numerous times and nothing happens I have also tried submitting in werewolf form but submit doesnt work either any ideas or do i just have to play a male character then ?

I have the same problems the rape key for werewolf form works, but the animations don't start....I must be missing some compatibility issue here, I can only think in a Sexlab incompatibility cause I have the latest sexlab and this Mod was not  updated yet to this selab latest version...we have to wait and see if the mod will be updated to the sexlab  or some one does it !  

I hope its updated cause for now its the only one that permits the rape in werewolf form for the player I mean !

Essentially all of the problems that have been mentioned are not problems with the mod itself; here's a brief summary:

1. Animation issues cannot possibly be a problem with the mod, but rather a problem with SexLab or how it's set up/configured, or a mod conflicting with SL. All this mod does is tell SexLab, "Hey, start an animation between this character and the player character, and tell me when it's finished." The mod doesn't handle the animations itself, so if you're having animation troubles, you should probably look elsewhere.
  2. Triggering issues (like the rape hotkey not functioning) are almost certainly caused by a dirty save or a mod conflict. Remember, though, that you need to press the key for at least a quarter of a second (or something like that, I forget the exact duration), otherwise it may not register.
  3. Different body types, or compatibility with the mods that somehow modify the werewolves drastically, are not things that I have much desire to handle. Other modders are more than welcome to create patches, but compatibility with these big mods that may change frequently could be quite an undertaking.

Could it be that Sexlab Defeat stops this mod from triggering? A funny thing is that as a werewolf, Sexlab Defeat still triggers; it just can't tell whether you're a female or male werewolf and uses both animations.

Sexlab Framework comes with animations for female werewolves?

Anyway, even without Sexlab Defeat, and with Sexlab Submit disabled, both this mod (and Sexlab Submit, and Sexlab Defeat) are incapable of triggering aggressive sex while playing in werewolf form.