18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Yeah it works but my only problem now is The animations work partial... the victim moves and all but as a werewolf I remain still .. Moonlight skins are disabled soo I'm not sure whats the deal since FNIS is updated and no errors are to be shown.

5 minutes ago, Darkklawd said:

Yeah it works but my only problem now is The animations work partial... the victim moves and all but as a werewolf I remain still .. Moonlight skins are disabled soo I'm not sure whats the deal since FNIS is updated and no errors are to be shown.

do you have the FNIS Creature Pack?

Has anyone figured out how to get SoS to work properly with Moonlight Tales Essentials yet? I understand that it equips some sort of skin over the base mesh which causes schlongs to be invisible, but I have also read that some people managed to get it to work properly... I love the base Mighty Beasts model, but I reeeeally prefer the skin system of MTE, so any help would be awesome.

For the record, I'm trying to use a BadDog Sheath on male werewolves, and it appears just fine even with the skins, but then the skin refreshes itself after a few seconds and the schlong disappears

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 6:12 PM, MadMansGun said:

your missing MNC:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

turn off werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM to keep the SOS dicks.

there is a modified version of SexLab Werewolves over here that works a bit better:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

and here's a patch for SexLab to fix a control problem:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

I have to try that since i have a female Futa or dick girl and when transformed get a Female Werewolf body without a dick...In Creatures Frame W I have the small urta  and still get no dick...have the gender creature match turned off in SL but still get the same no dick.. Its weird since I have the same mods installed has in Skyrim LE and now in Skyrim SE do not work ..

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, boobman7 said:

i dont know whats wrong but my victims appear invisible during the animations

i don't know what would do that, sorry.

4 hours ago, boobman7 said:

and my herm wolf doesn't seem to have an erection of any kind. can someone please help me?

that can be a few things, but if you are playing as a argonian or a khajiit CF sometimes dose not work correctly, there is a workaround in the hermwolfplayer readme.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am an SSE user and I have some questions...

1. Does this mod work with SSE? My understanding is that there is a version of the mod that does, but I do not know for certain.

2. Will I - while playing as a female werewolf - be able to engage in vaginal sex (missionary, doggy-style, reverse cowgirl, or otherwise) and oral sex with regular male NPCs?

3. If so, do I need any third party SLAL packs to do so?

45 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

Hello, I am an SSE user and I have some questions...

1. Does this mod work with SSE? My understanding is that there is a version of the mod that does, but I do not know for certain.

2. Will I - while playing as a female werewolf - be able to engage in vaginal sex (missionary, doggy-style, reverse cowgirl, or otherwise) and oral sex with regular male NPCs?

3. If so, do I need any third party SLAL packs to do so?

1. this one over here works in both games:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

2. it should be working.

3. there are not many "female WW on human male" animations available, most if not all are already in MNC.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, Im sure someone already has had tis issue and was probably replied to how to set it up or fix it but I just can not find it. Im playing female PC and ye i have enabled females use males aroused models but when sex scene starts the model is not switched or whole werewolf just vanishes.

Please advise what Im doing wrong. I do have installed SoS but I have disabled NPC distribution for all variants of SoS that have werewolf option.