Could it be that Sexlab Defeat stops this mod from triggering? A funny thing is that as a werewolf, Sexlab Defeat still triggers; it just can't tell whether you're a female or male werewolf and uses both animations.

Sexlab Framework comes with animations for female werewolves?

Anyway, even without Sexlab Defeat, and with Sexlab Submit disabled, both this mod (and Sexlab Submit, and Sexlab Defeat) are incapable of triggering aggressive sex while playing in werewolf form.

Playing with this yesterday for a little while, trying get my custom followers to play along. I have newest Sl framework, Defeat and Werewolves 2.1 installed (along with werewolf mastery and moonlight tales placed firstly in load). But be damned if the aggressive sex function is working as I'd like. As a werewolf PC, defeat seems to work right up until the menu that would give the "rape" option should pop: it doesn't. Too bad, because the one real reason why I Installed defeat was for first-person werewolf debauchery.  

As for Werewolves 2.1, rape key seems to work only if you hold it down for a few seconds. (seven seconds seemed to do it, which seems way too long a delay.) About three or four seconds will do it. but then the ensuing session doesn't seem to register with your SexLab's current MCM settings (it uses the default) meaning no free fly camera(you can't even turn it but on up/down axis) and "ragdolls ending" meaning your wolfy body can get thrown 523 feet after you "finish" in just fifteen seconds. (you can die on impact from fall damage) ;/

Can't imagine why this would be the case, but maybe I have something configured all wrong.

Last and least appealing resort: SL Romance allows you to talk to your followers when you're a big scary beast and convince them to sex you that way. pretty immersive breaking for the point.

I'll keep playing and see if I can report better personal experience for this aspect.

Edit: Seems like any sex session at all with werewolves or creatures is treated differently by SexLab framework 1.58b - I've experienced my werewolf not even getting erect with his SoS.

Great work on this mod regardless. I think were-content must be really hard to modify thanks to the hard-coding of vaniila and dawnguard doing silly things like flagging all weretypes as a creature faction instead of an intelligent one.

Strange seem to remove my werewolf body completely.. any help please?

Could be any number of things. Basically for arousal to work on this mod, your beast body has to change meshes, if you can't see your werewolf body at all, might be conflicts with some other mod that does the same thing, or messes with werewolves in general..

Hy, Can you add a version of mod without penises?

I want use SOS mod.

Sorry for my English.

Ought to be able to just check-off the werewolves in MoreNastyCritters and/or NudeCreatures MCM menu and it should be the same as castrating this mod, leaving just your SoS. ^-^

Hey, first off just wanted to thank you so much for this awesome mod. Really, thank you so much. Plenty to praise and not much that I could complain about considering the ragdoll ending is unrelated to the mod. But I did ran into a wee bit of a problem that I'd like to raise. Had a problem with attacking (both left and right clicks were rendered unusable) after any initiated sex scenes. Couldn't even equip weapons even after I turned back into a human. Likewise for spells. Saving and reloading didn't do the trick, so I'm kinda stuck with an awesome sexing mod that risks me defenseless after sex. :x 

I read through the comments and only found another person who reported a similar problem, is this just a random issue? Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences. 

Hey, first off just wanted to thank you so much for this awesome mod. Really, thank you so much. Plenty to praise and not much that I could complain about considering the ragdoll ending is unrelated to the mod. But I did ran into a wee bit of a problem that I'd like to raise. Had a problem with attacking (both left and right clicks were rendered unusable) after any initiated sex scenes. Couldn't even equip weapons even after I turned back into a human. Likewise for spells. Saving and reloading didn't do the trick, so I'm kinda stuck with an awesome sexing mod that risks me defenseless after sex. :x 

I read through the comments and only found another person who reported a similar problem, is this just a random issue? Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences. 

This is typically caused by you being in free camera mode when the animation ends. It's a problem with Skyrim itself, I believe. You can usually fix it by using the "enableplayercontrols" command in the console.

I want use SOS mod.

Sorry for my English.

Ought to be able to just check-off the werewolves in MoreNastyCritters and/or NudeCreatures MCM menu and it should be the same as castrating this mod, leaving just your SoS. ^-^

I do not know anything about this. 
I can not find this or a similar function.
Thanks for the advice

@kyros - These are mods that add the anatomically correct meshes to the creatures (including werewolves) They add the MCM functions you're looking for. I'd suggest finding what you might need/want here (SexLab Mods Index) I hope this helps!

@fragnatic - Also experienced the locked-out of controls when manually enabling free-fly cam when in beast form. I knew this was an issue with SexLab not playing nice with skyrim though. 

@Author - Thanks for the enableplayercontrols hint. Didn't know about that one or missed it. very helpful. And thanks again for the very cool mod indeed.

I want use SOS mod.

Sorry for my English.

I plan on adding this functionality in the future, whenever I get around to releasing a new version.

Thanks for the swift reply, Ep1cL3w7z. Booted up a save and tried your advice but to no avail. It's okay though, I'll just have to exit out of tfc before the scene ends, no biggie. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, the enableplayercontrols trick only works in certain situations. A sure-fire way to fix it, though, is to trigger another scene somehow, and make sure you aren't in free camera before it ends. Also, SexLab has auto-toggle free-cam that essentially eliminates this problem, since it handles it for you.

While I like the mod a lot but the Ragdoll ending is a pain.. I have it turned off in Sexlab but still happens at the end of the encounter and is very annoying..

This is not from the mod. It's a problem with SexLab, or the game itself. All creatures still ragdoll.

I want use SOS mod.

Sorry for my English.

I plan on adding this functionality in the future, whenever I get around to releasing a new version.

Thanks for the swift reply, Ep1cL3w7z. Booted up a save and tried your advice but to no avail. It's okay though, I'll just have to exit out of tfc before the scene ends, no biggie. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, the enableplayercontrols trick only works in certain situations. A sure-fire way to fix it, though, is to trigger another scene somehow, and make sure you aren't in free camera before it ends. Also, SexLab has auto-toggle free-cam that essentially eliminates this problem, since it handles it for you.

While I like the mod a lot but the Ragdoll ending is a pain.. I have it turned off in Sexlab but still happens at the end of the encounter and is very annoying..

This is not from the mod. It's a problem with SexLab, or the game itself. All creatures still ragdoll.

Thank you very much.

@kyros - These are mods that add the anatomically correct meshes to the creatures (including werewolves) They add the MCM functions you're looking for. I'd suggest finding what you might need/want here (SexLab Mods Index) I hope this helps!

@fragnatic - Also experienced the locked-out of controls when manually enabling free-fly cam when in beast form. I knew this was an issue with SexLab not playing nice with skyrim though. 

@Author - Thanks for the enableplayercontrols hint. Didn't know about that one or missed it. very helpful. And thanks again for the very cool mod indeed.

Thanks, I'll try if you do not come to hell with it!

suggestion (insert into SLWEffectRapeTargetScript Line 80)

If _target.isFleeing() && _caster.getDistance(_target) <= 150
    success = true
EndIf

the "150" is the attackrange of the claws, no clue how to get that with a function (magic numbers are bad, I know...)

so if the target runs away and you're in range, you always pass the checks...

I want use SOS mod.

Sorry for my English.

Also you can add Mighty Beasts replacer? Ty

I can't figure out how to gwet this to work? I installed eveything necessary (I think), and can't rape anyone/anything. Could someone please help me?

you have to install fnis 5.0 creatures, enable creature animation in the sexlab tab, check the "enable rape as werewolf" option in SL Werewolfs, make sure you press the correct button and maybe adjust the successchance in rapeconditions

• 2 weeks later...

Hm would there be a chance to have futa werewolves incorporated into this mod as well? Simply do a check on SexLab getting back (is male or female) in the eyes of sexlab compared to what the game thinks the gender is.

Merely asking since my character is a femboy, got to use female gender obviously, but in sexlab recognized as a male.

I was bored so I merely ripped the penis from the male mesh and stuck it on the female mesh.

Do what you want with it. Haven't tested it ingame but it should work fine as long as you have SexLab werewolves installed.

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Flacid Version).nif

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Erect Version).nif

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Regular).NIF

Have you tried it already? Because when I tried everything worked fine except for the fact that the meshes and or textures are far too shiny, or maybe I did something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to rape in Werewolf form, but I get "invalid target" no matter who I target: npc, follower, enemy, corpse, animal... anyone know how to fix this?

Before anyone asks: yes, I have FNIS creature animations installed. Yes, I have "enable rape as werewolf" in Sexlab Werewolf selected. Yes, I have "enable creature animations" in Sexlab selected.

Hello, I don't seem to be the only one having this issue, but there was no real solution to be found on the internet or in the forums at all, so I'm just gonna repost it here:

Raping as werewolf always works as intended for me, but while the animations for the victim play normally, the werewolf PC animations don't play at all. He just stands there and after reinstalling this mod, FNIS, FNIS creature pack, framework, and even disabling all other sexlab plugins it still did not work.

If anyone comes up with a solutin to this, I would be very thankfull! (after all my PC looks kinda bored just standing there^^)

Also, thanks for making such an interesting and unique mod! 

Hello, I don't seem to be the only one having this issue, but there was no real solution to be found on the internet or in the forums at all, so I'm just gonna repost it here:

Raping as werewolf always works as intended for me, but while the animations for the victim play normally, the werewolf PC animations don't play at all. He just stands there and after reinstalling this mod, FNIS, FNIS creature pack, framework, and even disabling all other sexlab plugins it still did not work.

If anyone comes up with a solutin to this, I would be very thankfull! (after all my PC looks kinda bored just standing there^^)

I have this problem sometimes but after a few seconds my char starts the animation correctly.

are you using PC Exclusive Animation too ?

As for me i came here to ask a question about "undressing", when i try to rape my custom female follower, who are using apachii wigs and other stuff like nails and heels.

The stuff get unequipped cause of undress script i guess, but i checked sexlab undressing options and other mods and it seems the SLWerewolves uses a script to undress targets of its own, any chance someone could direct me on how to disable/remove undress option in the script ? I did research on my own but yet didn't find anything that helps.

Pardon my french :D

Thanks.

Edited by sandofuta

I have this problem sometimes but after a few seconds my char starts the animation correctly.

are you using PC Exclusive Animation too ?

As for me i came here to ask a question about "undressing", when i try to rape my custom female follower, who are using apachii wigs and other stuff like nails and heels.

The stuff get unequipped cause of undress script i guess, but i checked sexlab undressing options and other mods and it seems the SLWerewolves uses a script to undress targets of its own, any chance someone could direct me on how to disable/remove undress option in the script ? I did research on my own but yet didn't find anything that helps.

Pardon my french :D

Thanks.

Some mods override Sexlab's original strip settings (i.e. Radiant Prostitution) so I suppose that this mod has it's own strip options as well. I think the only solution is for the mod itself to change or have MCM options for changing that D: