Okay the question of the hour is, Is it compatible with Schlongs of skyrim werewolves. They now have werewolves incorperated. I also like the Mighty Beasts Version. Is all of this Compatible with out ruining the lovely Were's I now have?

This mod can be used in conjunction with SoS without conflicts, but werewolves will have double-penis syndrome unless you disable the werewolf race schlongs in the SoS config.

Having issues getting any sort of rape to happen, doesn't seem to matter where I click on a victim or how low he or she is, can't seem to get it to work.

Could you post your Papyrus log with debug mode turned on, please?

Iam having the issue of Double werewolf penis syndrome. Werewolves 2.1 overwrote Creature Features and Werevolves 3.3 by Erundil overwrote Werewolves 2.1. I deactivated all the 3 available SoS plugins that supports the werewolf body. Yet, theres still an animated SoS penis hanging out from the basic "equipment".

I dont use other mods that alters the werewolves.

Apologies in advance for what is probably a stupid question but...

How do I keep the female werewolves female while doing the nasty? Whatever I try, they do a switcheroo on me at the last minute and turn into males, which is startling to say the least.

Right now I have Female Werewolf + Breast Size, Werewolves by Erundi, and Sexlab Werewolves 2.1. I've tried different combinations and swapped the order around and gotten different behavior, but the females always swap their regular mesh for some variant of a male mesh when the animation starts. 

Somebody want to help out with an EZ primer for werewolf sex?

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed Moonlight Tales as I want my followers to be werewolves. However when they transform they use moonlight tales textures and meshes.

Is this mod compatible with moonlight tales. (I can change the textures and the meshes I guess but will this mod still work with moonlight tales?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have the option checked to use male model while female for sex.,..one problem..it's not switching. At the end of sex, for a brief second it switches, and then is back female. Any ideas?

---------------------------------------

also have this issue, maybe semi-related?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/page-402?do=findComment&comment=1008886

Mods:

SL Werewolves

SL Framework 1.59c

MassMatchmaker 1.11

MoreNastyCritters 7.11

Defeat 5b3.3fixed

Fu equippable

ReapersDarkTower

While troubleshooting, also added Werewolves by Erundil v3.2 (non SL version, the SL version had a metalic head for female)

Everything else I have are weapon/armor/body mods.

FNIS 5.2 behavior, 5.1 creatures, Spells 5.01 (all most recent)

My mods were 1 year + ot of date. So I did a complete tearsdown, including TES5edit, and the Papyrus Data Transfer.

Everything seems to work fine - except the whole changing to male during sex for werwolf (like I said, during raggdoll ending I am show as male for a brief few seconds) - and the fact the equipable strapon (futa) doesn't show up vissually until I go into my inventory.

Question from a noob! how do you bring up the MCM menu? 

also my female werewolfs texture is all pink, any clue why? or did i just do something wrong with a folder? Thanks!

Edit: Fixed the strange pinkness, but where are the options to rape etc? i pull up the configuration thing but all i see is the Sexlab and the UI :/

Edited by InfernoMoose23

I can get my werewolf self to rape but I can't pick and choose which animations it can do. I found myself taking it in the rear from a female I was supposed to be taking advantage of. Other times licking them out. Not what I was after.

(Edit: Set the female using male skeleton as a temp fix)

Advise: Add an option like sexlab allowing choice on what animations player, npc male, npc female, use when instigating forced sex.

The bloodlust extension and exp for wolf perk points don't work at all even juggling the order around some.

Dunno why but the equipment on my werewolf randomly goes away and returns.

My issue is the mouse cannot be moved because the player rotates with it. -_- so much for viewing the action eh?

Try using tfc or whatever but that causes problems with losing mouse controls and having to restart the game.

Not sure what's causing the rotating.

Press the "Y" key to free the camera up during scenes.

It's explained in the Sexlab "Hotkeys" menu in the MCM.

Think I'm going to end up just rebuilding from scratch. I noticed that male werewolves are assuming the female position in placea, even when with a female. It seems my game is all mixed up on who is male and female.

I believe that it's a conflict of mods. One mod saying "Use female position for animation" while another says "Use male position for animation" and the two knocking heads for control.

I have the same problem.

I originally thought that it was an animation issue...being that the animation wasn't tagged for "Female Usage"...only "Male Usage".

I still don't have any clue...

post-2244-0-30790100-1418661750_thumb.jpg

Is this incompatible with Moonlight tales?

No, I am using both together :-)

oh. Yea, one "incompatibility". If you are using the body from adult werewolfs for female werewolves, you cannot use that in moonlight tales. you can use the Ladywerewolf body that comes with Moonlight tales that looks similar.

Is this incompatible with Moonlight tales?

No, I am using both together :-)

oh. Yea, one "incompatibility". If you are using the body from adult werewolfs for female werewolves, you cannot use that in moonlight tales. you can use the Ladywerewolf body that comes with Moonlight tales that looks similar.

Strange each time I try to use the female werewolf from moonlight tales I keep getting switched to a male model I can only think of more nasty creatures or bloodmoon rising that are doing this.

I also have the problem that when I initiate a rape "move" om a female chr. I run the risk to get raped by her with a strap on!

My character is male! It is kinda frustrating...

Also afterwords I get thrown around like a ragdoll, while in normal form this never happens.

So it sees me as the victim?

Does any one know if I am doing something wrong here?