Yes that's what i thought, by chance would you have any clue on how to edit the script ?

Like for example, modifiy/open the scripts : SLWConfigMenu.pex or SLWEffectRapeTarget.pex and maybe remove the "undress code line"

Just speaking my mind here, i have no idea about how it work and i guess it's not that easy, but since i'm ignorant in scripting and stuff, i'm just wondering if i can do this myself or if the only option is to speak with the mod creator himself.

anyway thanks for your time and answer!

Hello, I don't seem to be the only one having this issue, but there was no real solution to be found on the internet or in the forums at all, so I'm just gonna repost it here:

Raping as werewolf always works as intended for me, but while the animations for the victim play normally, the werewolf PC animations don't play at all. He just stands there and after reinstalling this mod, FNIS, FNIS creature pack, framework, and even disabling all other sexlab plugins it still did not work.

If anyone comes up with a solutin to this, I would be very thankfull! (after all my PC looks kinda bored just standing there^^)

Also, thanks for making such an interesting and unique mod!

I have this problem sometimes but after a few seconds my char starts the animation correctly.

are you using PC Exclusive Animation too ?

As for me i came here to ask a question about "undressing", when i try to rape my custom female follower, who are using apachii wigs and other stuff like nails and heels.

The stuff get unequipped cause of undress script i guess, but i checked sexlab undressing options and other mods and it seems the SLWerewolves uses a script to undress targets of its own, any chance someone could direct me on how to disable/remove undress option in the script ? I did research on my own but yet didn't find anything that helps.

Pardon my french :D

Thanks.

Some mods override Sexlab's original strip settings (i.e. Radiant Prostitution) so I suppose that this mod has it's own strip options as well. I think the only solution is for the mod itself to change or have MCM options for changing that D:

Yeah well I don't have another mod active or installed with other undress animations, only sexlab itself... Would it help to deactivate the undress animation in sexlab? And if you mean xp32's pc exclusive animations then no, i don't use those...

I skimmed threw the forums and i havent found an asnwer. Mabey someone can help? ALl the mods seem to work find, animations and all. Is there  a way to use cutsom textures with the sexlab werewolves? I really like to use the timbewr texture that coems with moonlight tales. But it seems my opens are to be a black werewolf with nice package, or nuter with a nice skin? Is there anways way around this?

I skimmed threw the forums and i havent found an asnwer. Mabey someone can help? ALl the mods seem to work find, animations and all. Is there  a way to use cutsom textures with the sexlab werewolves? I really like to use the timbewr texture that coems with moonlight tales. But it seems my opens are to be a black werewolf with nice package, or nuter with a nice skin? Is there anways way around this?

I suppose you could manually arrange a custom texture and use it to replace the default one, though all werewolves in the game would look that way.  Then if you use Automatic Variants and set it to include the default texture as a variant, leveled werewolves will look randomized, while the player and unique NPC werewolves (like the Companions) will always use the custom/default one.  At least, I think that's how it works; haven't tested it myself.

Hm would there be a chance to have futa werewolves incorporated into this mod as well? Simply do a check on SexLab getting back (is male or female) in the eyes of sexlab compared to what the game thinks the gender is.

Merely asking since my character is a femboy, got to use female gender obviously, but in sexlab recognized as a male.

I was bored so I merely ripped the penis from the male mesh and stuck it on the female mesh.

Do what you want with it. Haven't tested it ingame but it should work fine as long as you have SexLab werewolves installed.

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Flacid Version).nif

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Futa Erect Version).nif

attachicon.giffemalebodywerewolf_1 (Regular).NIF

Have you tried it already? Because when I tried everything worked fine except for the fact that the meshes and or textures are far too shiny, or maybe I did something wrong.

I'm no modder, but I've been experimenting with simple replacement of nif and dds files.  Attached is an archive containing LaEspada's meshes with a combination of textures from Erundil's Werewolves and and SSLW.

Contains no esp; this just overwrites the meshes and textures in SSLW.  What this gives you is a futa-werewolf with a sheathed schlong that switches to erect as per arousal settings and for sex anims.  Been working pretty well for me so far.

As far as compatibility goes, you can leave SOS on for the human schlong, but only if your UNP addon is a version that doesn't have werewolf support.  Using Schlongs for Females v0.9 will sometimes result in a humanoid schlong overlapping with a futa-werewolf's canine schlong.

I can't do anything about the camera getting stuck, but I may have a potential fix for the ragdolling issue, posted here.

More than anything, what SSLW really needs is an option for NPCs to be forced into a post-coital bleedout state.  That would give you time to recover, since a werewolf always howls after sex.

Transgender Werewolf Meshes & Textures.rar

Not certain successful rape is increasing werewolf feeding level. Untoggled conditions, increased "Perk Advancement" to 20 feedings. Not seeing blue bar in Werewolf skill tree screen advancing after testing. Couldn't find way of calling up numerical value for feeding variable online. Suggest feature may be broken or not functioning as expected by end user.

I have got Sexlab werewolves (the older version) to work with moonlight tales and werewolf mastery, mostly. The problem I had with the older version and these two mods is that when I would transform I couldn't howl, and if I tried I'd loose my ability to attack, none of the werewolf mastery options worked...

I've got everything with Moonight tales to work, I can use the werewolf models and skins but they lack genitalia. I have also got most of the werewolf mastery perks and options to work, I think only a couple (imo trivial) are bugged out. The ones I know don't work is the option to disable the beastblood when resting, and the option to make wolves friendly to you while in human form.

What I did to fix this was to remove brevi's "playerwerewolfchange" script completely.

Set up this load order

werewolf mastery

Moonlight tales

sexlab werewolves

then in TES5edit you'd want to compare werewolf mastery and moonlight tales for conflicts, and merge all the conflicting data from werewolf mastery into moonlight tales. Then do the same for moonlight tales and sexlab werewolves.

This works for me... Also, moonlight tales and werewolf mastery have been merged, but is only built for dawnguard. No vanilla version exists as far as I'm aware.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly: with all that said above, if you could figure a way to code/script your mod to attach a cock to moonlight tales' models, that would solve the dickless problem for those models; if it's possible to do. I don't know shit about scripting, I just grab the biggest hammer I can find and then start smashing things in hopes that it'll work! lol

If you'd like, I can try this work around with the new version when I get some free time, and see if my work around still works out.

Not certain successful rape is increasing werewolf feeding level. Untoggled conditions, increased "Perk Advancement" to 20 feedings. Not seeing blue bar in Werewolf skill tree screen advancing after testing. Couldn't find way of calling up numerical value for feeding variable online. Suggest feature may be broken or not functioning as expected by end user.

Gonna need a Papyrus log with debug mode turned on, or there's nothing I can do.

I dont really know what im doing wrong, but I cant seem to intiate "Fun" with anyone despite mashing the button while standing in front of them.

I got sexlab installed and everything, and regular fun time works, so I have no clue why this ain't working.

Assuming your setup and settings are correct, the trick is that you have to hold down the hotkey for 2-4 seconds.  Staying close and keeping the actor targeted helps, which might be a challenge if you have any mods that make combat tougher.  You'll know that the rape attempt registered if your stamina suddenly dips.

that looks awesome. Before when i tried to do that i would have variants all looking nice but then the sheathes and sometimes ww gear would be mismatched or worse turn purple. Did you need to do anything special?

I imported the sheath texture to Photoshop and color matched it for each variation.  The body textures are also modified to include the nipples and vagina of Erundil's Werewolves, for the benefit of female werewolf followers -- but as a consequence, males will have them too.  (Not that noticeable unless you like to fiddle with dead bodies.)

Attached is an archive if you want to try it for yourself.  To cut down on file size, this is only the specific textures I modified, not Bellyache's entire AV package.  If you only want the sheathes, remove the body textures before the next step.

Copy this data into the BAVP archive.  Clear MO's Overwrite folder, install the modified archive, then run the AV patcher (or SUM patcher) fresh.

I tried this with Moonlight Tales too, but that mod seems to handle textures differently and I couldn't get it to work.

BAVP Nude Werewolves.rar

Dunno if this has been posted, but how does one remove the ragdoll finish? It's super inconvenient, looks awful, and tends to make physics spaz out. I've had it launch me so high into the air that it KILLED ME.

You can't, and it's not caused by this mod. SexLab does it, and for good reason - it serves as a "reset", to ensure that the creature keeps behaving properly, since creatures don't necessarily have the standard method of doing so.

Guest Jenova23

Two Ideas

1. It would be really cool if followers could transform (Aela the Huntress specifically) when aroused enough or there health is low enough during combat as a last resort.

2. While transformed they should stay transformed until there arousal is low enough or sex is initiated to calm them down into there human form. If you could somehow integrate Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations into this mod that would be pretty cool.

I gave this a try and it does look very nice. However, I have found the following ...inconviniences

1. The ability to rape an NPC while in best for workes only if the player is in "combat mode". If lowers the hands (seath weapons) the hotkey no longer workes.

Because of the above it trigers sex in a mode that you can still controll and turn the character during the act. The only way to overcome this is to go to fly cam. and realing actors.

Can you make it possible to rape and NPC in normal mode too?