View File

This mod de-castrates male werewolves, gives female werewolves their breasts back, and gives male (and female, if the MCM option is enabled) werewolves an erection when sex is initiated. In addition, player-character werewolves can rape NPCs (can be completely disabled) with a configurable hotkey, and requirements for a rape attempt to succeed can be changed.
This mod may conflict with other mods that modify the werewolf race - if this is the case, I recommend using Wrye Bash or TES5Edit to resolve the conflicts.

As of 3.0, the mod is packaged as a fomod. It has multiple model variants to choose from. If you want to use Schlongs of Skyrim for the werewolf penises, install the castrated male version.

Requirements

Version History

• Version 3.0 Beta 5
    • Updated for Creature Framework RC11

[*]Version 3.0 Beta 4

• Fixed the texture paths for the regular castrated male version

[*]Version 3.0 Beta 3

• Fixed the mesh paths for the regular castrated male version

[*]Version 3.0 Beta 2

• Fixed the player character not getting body-swapped after the first registration

[*]Version 3.0 Beta

• Creature Framework now handles the body swapping
    • Added fomod installer to choose model variants
    • Happy new year (again)!

[*]Version 2.1

• Added bloodlust extension and perk advancement features
    • Redid all debug messages
    • Switched to the new method to write to the console in SexLab 1.31
    • Re-hid werewolf armour/aroused armour from inventory
    • Changed the default rape stamina cost from 30 to 40 (will not affect existing saves)
    • Cleaned up some stuff like the spell/spell effect flags
    • Happy new year!

[*]Version 2.0

• Added player-character werewolf rape functionality with configurable conditions and stuff (can be completely disabled)
    • Rewrote basically everything
    • Fixed male mesh roughness (thanks to erundil)
    • Fixed female werewolves becoming invisible when using the male model
    • Scaled down the height of male werewolves to 1.0 (from vanilla's 1.13) to match up with the animations

[*]Version 1.1

• Added optional SexLab Aroused integration
    • Added a "Reset werewolves" button to the MCM menu
    • Added a debug mode setting

[*]Version 1.0b

• Included the script files in the archive (derpin' up a storm here)

[*]Version 1.0

• Initial release

Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Creature Framework RC11, SexLab, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest Jenova23

This is awesome but can't you incorporate this into sexlab nude creatures pretty much does the same thing right? I just don't like having to many plugins but don't get me wrong much appreciated.

OH THANK GOD!!!

I was having to install ARW and a different Black-Werewolf Skin over and over again,  Because of some glitch when installing other mods which kept making my werewolves become castrated (and I don't like the husky-werewolf default look of ARW).  Wasn't minding the "Perma-bone" of the werewolves... but this will be much better...

Thanks!!

Edit:  Hmm, for some reason, auto-erection doesn't happen...  

Guest Jenova23

Quite possibly, but I do plan to probably add some other features to this mod in the future; it might end up being beyond Nude Creatures' scope.

Just an Idea!!!

It would be awesome if there was a way to incorporate custom bodies into this mod because I know a lot of people including myself use different body shapes / Caliente Body Slide which you can probably do by removing the body from the werewolf mesh and using the rest as armor so long as it's animated you can probably use this as a start point Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL someone just needs to make it more werewolf like.

Awesome, thanks! I believe I will give this a try!

Any hints on what sort've additional features you are thinking about adding? :)

Well, I've already mentioned SexLab Aroused integration - it would change male werewolves to the erect model when their arousal is past a threshold, even when they're not having sex.

The only thing holding me back is that I don't want to add an absolute requirement to this mod for Arousal - I'd like it to be seamless for those who don't use it, as well - I'm looking into how to go about doing this properly. I don't want to have two separate versions of the mod, as that makes maintenance tedious.

This is a great addition!

Thanks!!  It works pretty good... One small issue, sometimes the 'perma-bone' returns.

I just finished and walked into Whiterun, the werewolf returned to 'little-red-rocket' mode...

Also this was with Hentai Creature's werewolf....

Love the mod!... (Rawr!)

Well, I've already mentioned SexLab Aroused integration - it would change male werewolves to the erect model when their arousal is past a threshold, even when they're not having sex.

The only thing holding me back is that I don't want to add an absolute requirement to this mod for Arousal - I'd like it to be seamless for those who don't use it, as well - I'm looking into how to go about doing this properly. I don't want to have two separate versions of the mod, as that makes maintenance tedious.

It seems like many SexLab mods are starting to depend on other mods, and I don't personally have a problem with it... though maybe others do. I really want these mods to connect more and be aware of one another.

It seems like many SexLab mods are starting to depend on other mods, and I don't personally have a problem with it... though maybe others do. I really want these mods to connect more and be aware of one another.

I've actually already figured out how to utilize Aroused if it's there, and still work if it isn't. The part I'm working on now is the actual integration with it.

I need feedback from somebody that is using the updated version; is the Aroused integration working for you? Are the arousal settings in the MCM menu?

I've been testing the mod, and for some reason when I use the released ESP file, Aroused isn't detected as installed - but when I use my development ESP that should be identical, it works fine.

Edit:

It seems to have something to do with the quest script from the old version being saved, and the new one not being loaded - as when I started a new game, the integration worked fine.