At least I got female werewolves now cause I added ARW (Adult Real Werewolves) but now I have the double penis again... sigh.

If you have Schlongs of Skyrim installed, make sure you set the shape chance to 0% for werewolves on all schlong types.

Could you guys having the non-registration problem please post your Papyrus log?

At least I got female werewolves now cause I added ARW (Adult Real Werewolves) but now I have the double penis again... sigh.

If you have Schlongs of Skyrim installed, make sure you set the shape chance to 0% for werewolves on all schlong types.

Could you guys having the non-registration problem please post your Papyrus log?

Here you go. 

Spoiler wasn't working, had to attach it, srry. Papyrus.0.log

But I want the SOS schlong for the werewolf...

Then install the castrated male model in the installer.

Then install the castrated male model in the installer.

Thanks For The Info Ep1cL3w7z, However, I Would Suggest Adding That To The Description For Other People Who Want To Keep The SOS While Still Having The Other Features Of This Mod & To Hopefully Reduce The Amount People All Asking The Same Questions

im stil wonedring so what do i need for thsi and what duss it do? basicly not 2 indept sorry if it stands whomwhaer but its almost midnight here so my detailed raeding skill is drasticly low atm XD

It gives appropriate genitalia to each sex of werewolf, and allows the player werewolf to rape NPCs.

im stil wonedring so what do i need for thsi and what duss it do? basicly not 2 indept sorry if it stands whomwhaer but its almost midnight here so my detailed raeding skill is drasticly low atm XD

It gives appropriate genitalia to each sex of werewolf, and allows the player werewolf to rape NPCs.

ah tahts the expanation oi needed :) now what do u need for this 2 work?

Look at the "requirements" section of the first post - that's the most straightforward list.

Look at the "requirements" section of the first post - that's the most straightforward list.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm musta mixed this one up whit a dif mod since thats indeed prety claer  :angel::dodgy:

ow ps do famels also get a penis or will u need 2 use slong(i tink its writen like that) instaed of the craesters one? sine i play a futa i was wondering that XD

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm musta mixed this one up whit a dif mod since thats indeed prety claer  :angel::dodgy:

ow ps do famels also get a penis or will u need 2 use slong(i tink its writen like that) instaed of the craesters one? sine i play a futa i was wondering that XD

No, only the males will have a penis. There aren't any futa werewolf models AFAIK, so I can't add one.

so i take the castreted version and use a slong?(pr is this totaly useles on a futa charter?)

ps what duss AFAIK maens XD

If Schlongs of Skyrim allows you to, you could definitely do that.

AFAIK means "As far as I know".

il try ad see what happends and if not workign il knock on sos for famels page door adn see if its pos sif not aks thair if its pos XD anyway thx for teh mod il see 2 geting it instaled

ps im looking tru teh mcm thairs general topic genral famels use male aruosel model what dus stah tmain wodl it main if u instal this mod whithout ctasrate tah tteh get a dick or am i misunderstandign it?

So jcontainers is a prerequisite? Should that maybe be listed in the prerequisites for this mod?

JContainers is required for Creature Framework, and is listed as such there.

so i take the castreted version and use a slong?(pr is this totaly useles on a futa charter?)

ps what duss AFAIK maens XD

If Schlongs of Skyrim allows you to, you could definitely do that.

AFAIK means "As far as I know".

il try ad see what happends and if not workign il knock on sos for famels page door adn see if its pos sif not aks thair if its pos XD anyway thx for teh mod il see 2 geting it instaled

ps im looking tru teh mcm thairs general topic genral famels use male aruosel model what dus stah tmain wodl it main if u instal this mod whithout ctasrate tah tteh get a dick or am i misunderstandign it?

No, that option won't really help you. That only applies when female werewolves are aroused (via sex or SexLab Aroused). On top of that, if you install the castrated version, it'll be the same as the unaroused male model.