15 hours ago, CPU said:

Please do not use bad words.

I hate to go the way of a certain apple with bad teeth and this will probably get me thrown out of the club and probably banned, but I cannot stand censorship especially when it is one sided. It is funny how all the 'bad words' posts that went against Kimy got removed and yet Kimy's only got redacted. How is that fair? You should redact them all or remove them all. 

As for the 'bad words', 

I know that club members and especially police officers have certain privileges that allows us not to see the ads on this site and therefore it is easy to forget that, although necessary, they are still there, but how is saying 'fuck' worse than actually seeing it performed?  

6 minutes ago, Inte said:

I hate to go the way of a certain apple with bad teeth and this will probably get me thrown out of the club and probably banned, but I cannot stand censorship especially when it is one sided. It is funny how all the 'bad words' posts that went against Kimy got removed and yet Kimy's only got redacted. How is that fair? You should redact them all or remove them all. 

As for the 'bad words', 

I know that club members and especially police officers have certain privileges that allows us not to see the ads on this site and therefore it is easy to forget that, although necessary, they are still there, but how is saying 'fuck' worse than actually seeing it performed?  

Kimy had many posts removed. But because is the owner of the thread had some of the posts just redacteed.

Be aware I have no problem in using bad words like fuck, damn, cunt, etc. Just do not use them to insult people.

Bad words good example: Fuck, I don't get you.

Bad words bad example: I don't get you asshole.

The difference is subtle, but there is a difference.

52 minutes ago, Inte said:

I'm not. I kinda liked the one about the two Doms fighting. :classic_tongue:

Fighting? Did you see those tongues? I think they were going to tongue tie each other up. Come to think of it maybe they would fight but more in a way that one would try to out dom the other dom hopefully without the bickering. But did you see those tongues?

Spoiler

133749882-288-k146098.jpg

Masterful

I have a problem. Something messes up yoke / armbinder stance while walking (arms outside of binds). Everything works fine in combat, sneaking, jumping, standing still, the animation fails only during walk. Any ideas?

On 5/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, kapibar said:

I have a problem. Something messes up yoke / armbinder stance while walking (arms outside of binds). Everything works fine in combat, sneaking, jumping, standing still, the animation fails only during walk. Any ideas?

Not to be pain in the ass, but do you have any ideas on how to solve it?

FNIS Sexy Moves also refuses to cooperate as desired.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, Raggar613 said:

i feel like a jack ass. i figured that was just DD, not DDI and so on from LE. Does that mean that link u provided is the mod i'll need for any of the ones saying they need the old DDI mods?

Technically it's not old, but always newest version there is for SSE (oh i might be wrong, there could be community made later conversions). And 4.1 is not far behind from 4.2. The LE version here is split to 3 different topics for DDa, DDi and DDx, but for SSE they are all in same topic.

15 hours ago, kapibar said:

Yeah, I did that. I was actually so royally pissed off by this bug that I started to disengage pretty much everything, mod by mod. It turns out it's Slaverun that messes up the armbinder.

Slaverun's handling of the crawling animation is defective, and it resets the animation to default (assuming you aren't crawling) pretty much continually, breaking DD animation overrides.

However, there is a user-fix for this in the Slaverun forums, if you look hard enough. Failing that, I have a copy of the information somewhere.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Slaverun's handling of the crawling animation is defective, and it resets the animation to default (assuming you aren't crawling) pretty much continually, breaking DD animation overrides.

However, there is a user-fix for this in the Slaverun forums, if you look hard enough. Failing that, I have a copy of the information somewhere.

If you would be so kind and found it that would be great. Thanks!

Having issue with the DD animations working with the arm binds and hobb dresses (and other devices that change the way the character moves/poses) i hope this aint a bother to anyone but im pretty new to all this, also it seem to happened when i started using FNIS XXL. I made a thing on a support part of this site if you wanna see my load order.

FWIW, I thought I'd leave this on a couple of related threads, just in case anyone has similar issues

Those threads are, DDA, DDI, DDE and DCL

I upgraded to DCL 8.3 and my game went ''phut!' at about the same time.  At the time I had ascribed the problem to another mod and how it handled followers in fixing something else.  Mainly because the game was not just jinxed after the update to DCL 8.3, but all games before it was added were unloadable too

Having thought that game was properly screwed up, I started a new game, DCL 8.3, LAL etc, and all ran fine

Until DCL added a couple of devices in a dungeon to my PC, and follower, which were invisible.  Rats!. Stupid Boy! etc  I had forgotten to run Bodyslide yadda yadda

Did that, batch built the new meshes, and straight away, every time I tried to start the game, I got a CTD on load, current and prior saves, with a very short Logfile of about 42k, sometimes 60k or so

I use MO, so it was easy to remove the 'new' Bodyslide meshes, as that was the only thing different.  If I did that, everything would start OK (even if the assets were still invisible)

Eventually I narrowed the problem down to the DDa/DDi family mesh components - oddly, I don't think the meshes generated by DCL itself actually made the game crash!

To cut a long story short, the problem was caused by ticking the Bodyslide 'Build Morphs' option, located down beside the 'Batch Build' Button

A full rebuild run without 'Build Morphs' selected works fine. the game loads OK and the assets are visible.

Why, well, I'm not a techie, and have no really certain clues.  Certainly that hasn't happened before.  The only common factor is that the two games in question both used 'character presets' from Nexus, loaded up with the F9 option in consoled 'showracemenu'.  I have had games run fine with character presets before, so there may be just be something odd about these two games, but that could be no more than just a complete coincidence

Whatever, just posting this for the benefit of anyone else who may have similar issues

Key search words/phrases

CTD after running bodyslide

CTD after rerunning Bodyslide

Bodyslide and DD mods problem

DD mods CTD on install

18 hours ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, I thought I'd leave this on a couple of related threads, just in case anyone has similar issues

Those threads are, DDA, DDI, DDE and DCL

I upgraded to DCL 8.3 and my game went ''phut!' at about the same time.  At the time I had ascribed the problem to another mod and how it handled followers in fixing something else.  Mainly because the game was not just jinxed after the update to DCL 8.3, but all games before it was added were unloadable too

Having thought that game was properly screwed up, I started a new game, DCL 8.3, LAL etc, and all ran fine

Until DCL added a couple of devices in a dungeon to my PC, and follower, which were invisible.  Rats!. Stupid Boy! etc  I had forgotten to run Bodyslide yadda yadda

Did that, batch built the new meshes, and straight away, every time I tried to start the game, I got a CTD on load, current and prior saves, with a very short Logfile of about 42k, sometimes 60k or so

I use MO, so it was easy to remove the 'new' Bodyslide meshes, as that was the only thing different.  If I did that, everything would start OK (even if the assets were still invisible)

Eventually I narrowed the problem down to the DDa/DDi family mesh components - oddly, I don't think the meshes generated by DCL itself actually made the game crash!

To cut a long story short, the problem was caused by ticking the Bodyslide 'Build Morphs' option, located down beside the 'Batch Build' Button

A full rebuild run without 'Build Morphs' selected works fine. the game loads OK and the assets are visible.

Why, well, I'm not a techie, and have no really certain clues.  Certainly that hasn't happened before.  The only common factor is that the two games in question both used 'character presets' from Nexus, loaded up with the F9 option in consoled 'showracemenu'.  I have had games run fine with character presets before, so there may be just be something odd about these two games, but that could be no more than just a complete coincidence

Whatever, just posting this for the benefit of anyone else who may have similar issues

Key search words/phrases

CTD after running bodyslide

CTD after rerunning Bodyslide

Bodyslide and DD mods problem

DD mods CTD on install

Interesting, I've had the same issue with the game crashing within 30s of loading a save (within 2s in my main save atm). It was fine when I started a new game for about 8h I think, and then that save started crashing as well. This only seems to happen if I upgrade from DCL 8.0, so I'm still running that. Not sure if anything changed in the save around the time it started crashing in regards of the DD items though.

I'll need to try installing it and regenerating all the DD assets without morphs then.

EDIT:

After a couple of tests with DCL 8.3:

- All morphs included: crash

- Removed morphs from DD items: crash

- Removed morpsh from all armors I had intalled: Didn't crash during the 30 mins I had the game open

So with really brief test it seems the morphs seem to have something to do with the crash.

3 hours ago, Srende said:

So with really brief test it seems the morphs seem to have something to do with the crash.

Are you actually selecting a HDT body and preset in Bodyslide? You can't just use any preset you find in Nexus. I use MO2 myself and this whole issue sounds so weird, there has to be some error in the process you install mods. What do you do with overwrite files for example, move them higher in a new mod? Because their place is at the bottom, even if that is a new mod. If unsure, just leave them be in Overwrite.

What is the provider for your skeleton.hkx? It should be XPMS(Extended), check in data tab if unsure (data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and character assets female\ ) :

skeleton.png.433e80957fd28a8c518f409f62e39007.png