On 2/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Don't nuke your Skyrim install or start fresh. It's probably just a missing file.

When you load a mod in the CK, only the ones needed for the mod itself and it's requirements are used. So a broken script from another mod won't mess with it in the CK.

I had the same thing where I was apparently missing some source files from SLA and SKYUI and it felt like the whole things was on fire because of the wall of errors I got.

Look at the requirements of your mods and make sure that you have all the source scripts. If you want to be sure, redownload all the source scripts and put them in. This whole things could be caused by only 1 or 2 missing source scripts.

Hey! (Now that LL is finally up and running again)

I did as you suggested and re-downloaded everything but unfortunately it still didn't work... I spent about 2 days checking out the compile errors seeing if i could track the source problem to no success so I did decide to order a nuke upon my skyrim folder..

The good news is.. With a fresh skyrim folder When I compiled i didn't have half as many errors.. And managed to track down what I believe would have been the main issue before hand..

I needed to install FNIS: Sexy Move, And Consoleutl
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521?tab=files
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47511-consoleutil/

After this I'm pleased to say I was able to Compile and create the Sexlab / Zadlibs Variables without any issues!

Thanks for your help! The modding continues!

-Kraz-

8 hours ago, Krazzle said:

Hey! (Now that LL is finally up and running again)

I did as you suggested and re-downloaded everything but unfortunately it still didn't work... I spent about 2 days checking out the compile errors seeing if i could track the source problem to no success so I did decide to order a nuke upon my skyrim folder..

The good news is.. With a fresh skyrim folder When I compiled i didn't have half as many errors.. And managed to track down what I believe would have been the main issue before hand..

I needed to install FNIS: Sexy Move, And Consoleutl
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521?tab=files
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47511-consoleutil/

After this I'm pleased to say I was able to Compile and create the Sexlab / Zadlibs Variables without any issues!

Thanks for your help! The modding continues!

-Kraz-

That's good news. You can PM me if you have questions or issues and I'll try to help you when I have the time.

Have fun.

Downloaded this the other day, and I'm having an issue where once I have an armbinder removed, my character's arms are still bound behind their back. Gameplay-wise it's fine, I can still swing around swords and what not, but for just moving around it looks really dumb, and I'm wondering if there's some way to deal with it.

3 hours ago, Neishon said:

Downloaded this the other day, and I'm having an issue where once I have an armbinder removed, my character's arms are still bound behind their back. Gameplay-wise it's fine, I can still swing around swords and what not, but for just moving around it looks really dumb, and I'm wondering if there's some way to deal with it.

Sounds like an idle replacement script didn't fire.

Put a standard armbinder on (select "Manipulate the locks") then remove it.

3 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

Sounds like an idle replacement script didn't fire.

Put a standard armbinder on (select "Manipulate the locks") then remove it.

I don't seem to have the manipulate locks option but I can remove through magic which doesn't fix my issue unfortunately.

Hey, sorry if this has been posted before but I can't find any one talking about this problem. I've had a problem with my DD since loverslab started having trouble and (I think anyway) have narrowed it down to being a problem with integration. When ever I equip any arm restraints, yokes etc (including straight jackets). my character freezes and glides about/ I've re-downloaded and re-installed every thing, started new games, tried just the DD mods and their requirements alone but nothing fixes it. I've tried everything I can think of! Any help is much appreciated!spacer.png

It also seems that belt animations are doing this now too.

The pictures are for demo, I've installed the mods properly multiple times and used bodyslide and FNIS like the mod says.

Edit: After another search since discovering the chastity animations didn't work I found an old post that said to manually install the DD mods. Tried it and it works! Sorry for taking up space while being so close to the answer. -_-''

20190319184149_1.jpg

20190319184209_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, JayJay7777 said:

Hey, sorry if this has been posted before but I can't find any one talking about this problem. I've had a problem with my DD since loverslab started having trouble and (I think anyway) have narrowed it down to being a problem with integration. When ever I equip any arm restraints, yokes etc (including straight jackets). my character freezes and glides about/ I've re-downloaded and re-installed every thing, started new games, tried just the DD mods and their requirements alone but nothing fixes it. I've tried everything I can think of! Any help is much appreciated!

That's looks like a completely new game... Make sure you install sexlab, and then save and reload your game.

The one thing I think missing from this Mod is the lack of sound assets for when you get rubber/latex rubbing against each other.

I know that Trapped in Rubber was meant to add that but I think it should really be added to this.

You could even tie it to sneaking, so when you're like most of my characters in ebonite for most of the game the sounds of squeaking can make you less stealthy.

@Kimy Can i post (here as comment) a simple DDi patch that only removes the chastity book from Winterhold library? I have noticed that it greatly trivializes my game and i can't help myself with it. Whenever i'm stuck with devices and my hands aren't bound, i simply craft keys and free myself. That's so lame. So i made a mod, tested and made sure it's clean in TES5Edit. I suspect others might appreciate it, and i know many are not knowledgeable enough to use Creation Kit to do it themselves.

The book itself will still exist and addable from console, the patch just takes it away from the bookcase.

19 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@Kimy Can i post (here as comment) a simple DDi patch that only removes the chastity book from Winterhold library? I have noticed that it greatly trivializes my game and i can't help myself with it. Whenever i'm stuck with devices and my hands aren't bound, i simply craft keys and free myself. That's so lame. So i made a mod, tested and made sure it's clean in TES5Edit. I suspect others might appreciate it, and i know many are not knowledgeable enough to use Creation Kit to do it themselves.

The book itself will still exist and addable from console, the patch just takes it away from the bookcase.

Ok, but make sure that the patch CLEARLY states for what version it is in its filename, so people don't apply it to versions other than the one it's meant for.

In future versions we're very likely going to revamp device/key crafting btw.

11 minutes ago, Kimy said:

In future versions we're very likely going to revamp device/key crafting btw.

I was hoping you would say that ;)

Here is the patch. As explained above, removes 'Devious Devices: Chastity Belts' book (xx00182D) from the Winterhold's bookcase. For DD 4.2, not compatible with future patches that remove the bookcase or book.

DDi 4_2_no_keycraft_book.7z

On 3/19/2019 at 11:37 PM, LazyBoot said:

That's looks like a completely new game... Make sure you install sexlab, and then save and reload your game.

I have that same error, i asked in the cursed loot page and no one replied but i am sorry to say again, plz help ;-;, it happened after i updated cursed loot to 8.0

Hello new to modding i followed all the steps in the mod ( 1-7 even did the batch build ) and started a new game and everything works fine.  However when i load my old save file my characters hands are stuck in the air and when she walks she holds them behind her hands.  While i have to start a new game in order to use this mod?  I would prefer to keep my old save but it seems like i may have no other choice. 

5 hours ago, Mastajimbo said:

Hello new to modding i followed all the steps in the mod ( 1-7 even did the batch build ) and started a new game and everything works fine.  However when i load my old save file my characters hands are stuck in the air and when she walks she holds them behind her hands.  While i have to start a new game in order to use this mod?  I would prefer to keep my old save but it seems like i may have no other choice. 

Try going into combat mode so to speak, hit the hmm, r key or the left mouse button that should sort it out.  If it does not then you may have other problems.

I'm lately having issues with blindfolds always going off on their own, propably in sex scenes (part of stripping?). They show as equipped in inventory but not visually on character nor the blinding effect. I still don't really know what's causing it. I'm using standard mods like Cursed Loot 8.0, Devious Followers 1.72, Dragonborn in Distress 1.03, that are the only ones that can ever equip, remove anything or trigger sex scenes. It could be on DCL, but might as well be DD or even SL. Anyone have more experience on it?

Also i have all helmets hidden by https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24766/  but blindfolds do normally show when put on. But based on what i can see about that mod, it can only ever alter vanilla and DLC helmets. Never hides modded ones.

The dialogue to put devices on an NPC has problems detecting items in player or NPC inventory. I use the utility refreshment but it rarely helps. Sometimes they are piecings, sometimes a bra or plugs. The dialogues for this items are often missing.

18 hours ago, Mastajimbo said:

Try putting on then removing an Armbinder.

Hey guys. I am having trouble with the sexlab animations. When the character has a chastity belt on...and when a sex animation is to play ....vaginal sex animations play. And while the character is gagged ...they can still perform blow jobs. This wasn't the case earlier for me. I do have sex lab animation filter on in the MCM. And is GagSFX still required ? Cause when I was playing without it...the character still moans normally despite wearing a gag. When I installed GagSFX ...then gag sounds would play properly. 

Any advise would be awesome. Thanks guys.