So I recently acquired a new PC and had to reinstall all my mods. I installed all the new versions but I am having problems suddenly. A lot of the equipables from DD are invisible for me. For instance, the hobble dress just makes my body invisible and when I equip a harness the only part I see is the part around the neck. It seems like only the head pieces kinda work. I checked a few of the previous pages and tried some fixes but nothing has helped me so far. These are the related mods I am using:

DDA 3.0

DDE 2.0

DDI 3.3

Zaz Pack 6.1

Zaz Patch 6.11

SL Framework 1.62 Full

SL Aroused Redux 28b

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Skeleton 1.96

CBBE Curvy 3.4f

Body Slide + Studio 4.2.1

Any ideas?

Sounds like you didn't actually build the items in bodyslide.

Speaking of corsets, is there any bodyslide sets that dont have hdt enabled for all the things? Specifically I dont think corsets or chastity belts needs to have belly jiggle.

Uh, so anyone?

DDI mcm menu has an option for turning off node scaling.

Yea Im aware of that, it doesnt turn off belly jiggle/physics though. It seems the corsets have belly physics enabled for HDT stuff, Id like to find non HDT corsets and belts.

Use the group manager in BS and make a new group with the chastity belt, bra and corset. Select the new group you made and choose a non-hdt body and run a batch build for that group.

Choose a non hdt body? How... the xp32 stuff requires a hdt body, I dont have a non hdt body. Maybe Im not understanding something but really isnt there a link or something to non hdt body slide stuff? I still want HDT stuff, just I dont want HDT Belly physics. Id like to remove belly jiggles entirely if possible but at least for things like corsets and such.

For example if you are using CBBE HDT choose CBBE body instead from the body drop down menu (top left). Use the same preset that you built the rest of your files from for consistancy. The base CBBE body isn't weighted so no jiggles or node scaling.

Your body will go static whenever you are wearing any of the items in the group. When you are not wearing any or nude you will be back to jiggles.

HDT requires a custom skeleton. The skeleton doesn't require HDT. You have it backwards :)

Edit - I should learn some comprehension skills haha. What HDT:PE plug-in are you using for belly jiggling? Just find a different one that only does T&A

Ah okay Ill try that soon then, redoing a bunch of mod stuff. And I wasnt using any plugin for belly jiggling, at least not as far as I was aware. It just did that by default. Is that normal or strange?

So I recently acquired a new PC and had to reinstall all my mods. I installed all the new versions but I am having problems suddenly. A lot of the equipables from DD are invisible for me. For instance, the hobble dress just makes my body invisible and when I equip a harness the only part I see is the part around the neck. It seems like only the head pieces kinda work. I checked a few of the previous pages and tried some fixes but nothing has helped me so far. These are the related mods I am using:

DDA 3.0

DDE 2.0

DDI 3.3

Zaz Pack 6.1

Zaz Patch 6.11

SL Framework 1.62 Full

SL Aroused Redux 28b

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Skeleton 1.96

CBBE Curvy 3.4f

Any ideas?

Thanks that seems to have worked. I don't recall ever having to build anything when I installed this before.

DDA 3.0

DDE 2.0

DDI 3.3

Zaz Pack 6.1

Zaz Patch 6.11

SL Framework 1.62 Full

SL Aroused Redux 28b

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Skeleton 1.96

CBBE Curvy 3.4f

Any ideas?

Thanks that seems to have worked. I don't recall ever having to build anything when I installed this before.

That's because it's new in the latest version.

Is there any way to form the devices for the CBBE Vanilla body? I prefer that one, but I'm not seeing an option for it under the presets in Bodyslide.

Did you install CBBE when you installed Bodyslide? If you did, then it should be there. But that is a Bodyslide issue and not a Devious Devices problem.

Is there any way to form the devices for the CBBE Vanilla body? I prefer that one, but I'm not seeing an option for it under the presets in Bodyslide.

Did you install CBBE when you installed Bodyslide? If you did, then it should be there. But that is a Bodyslide issue and not a Devious Devices problem.

It's there under the outfit/body section instead of under the presets section.

The main problems I was having are still unresolved, can anyone help with these?

I still have the following aforementioned issues:

-Sex animations not playing (or at least the aroused idle animations and 'DDBeltedSolo' aren't playing)

-With yoke/armbinder, the character only puts arms actually in it when in ready and walking/running; under any other situation, they have their arms in the normal position, ignoring the device.

I have been encountering rather strange behavior from i think this mod (though possibly some other mod is messing with things), and before I spend too much time trying to take things apart and figuring out what is going on, I thought I should ask here if anyone has seen anything like this or has any good clues about how this might be happening:

When I get blindfolded in the game, I notice that my blindfold mode keeps getting switched to Leeches mode.

But, also, I get a darkening effect which keeps getting progressively darker.  (Slowly, I think on scene changes mostly?)

So, after a very short time, I am playing a video game with an almost completely black screen.

Switching the blindfold mode in MCM does not let me see again.

(Also, I have not managed to progress far enough in the quest that gave me the blindfold to see if removing the blindfold would revert things.)

Anyways, if this rings a bell, or if anyone has hints for me in finding where things are going wrong, I would much appreciate hearing them.

I have been encountering rather strange behavior from i think this mod (though possibly some other mod is messing with things), and before I spend too much time trying to take things apart and figuring out what is going on, I thought I should ask here if anyone has seen anything like this or has any good clues about how this might be happening:

When I get blindfolded in the game, I notice that my blindfold mode keeps getting switched to Leeches mode.

But, also, I get a darkening effect which keeps getting progressively darker.  (Slowly, I think on scene changes mostly?)

So, after a very short time, I am playing a video game with an almost completely black screen.

(Also, I have not managed to progress far enough in the quest that gave me the blindfold to see if removing the blindfold would revert things.)

Anyways, if this rings a bell, or if anyone has hints for me in finding where things are going wrong, I would much appreciate hearing them.

Nothing has been changed about blindfolds since dinosaurs went extinct which makes me think you have some kind of third party mod that dynamically changes DD settings. I remember someone mentioning something similar in relation to one of the device experience/training mods (there's a few around, I don't keep track of them)

The main problems I was having are still unresolved, can anyone help with these?

I still have the following aforementioned issues:

-Sex animations not playing (or at least the aroused idle animations and 'DDBeltedSolo' aren't playing)

-With yoke/armbinder, the character only puts arms actually in it when in ready and walking/running; under any other situation, they have their arms in the normal position, ignoring the device.

Update your FNIS, update your XPMSE and remove any outdated third party DD addons. Also make sure you don't have any mods installed that change the default animation behaviours (for example TKDodge)

Nothing has been changed about blindfolds since dinosaurs went extinct which makes me think you have some kind of third party mod that dynamically changes DD settings. I remember someone mentioning something similar in relation to one of the device experience/training mods (there's a few around, I don't keep track of them)

I looked at scripts I have installed which contain a (case-insensitive) reference to blindfoldmode, and that's cursed loot and zaz, and nothing else (welll, aside from DDi).

cursed loot does muck with DDi settings, but that's only when triggered from MCM, and that's not any kind of ongoing thing. I did use that MCM option from cursed loot in this game, I suppose this might mean I need to restart and see if playing without that eliminates the problem ...

zaz is a bit more complicated, but I don't think it's overriding DDi. But I suppose maybe I ought to try re-reading that code again, just to be sure (since I did not read it enough to get a sense of what it is doing).

Edit: i forgot to check for scripts in .bsa files -- it looks like devious training also does something with blindfoldmode. (and seems to have been a culprit.)

Update your FNIS, update your XPMSE and remove any outdated third party DD addons. Also make sure you don't have any mods installed that change the default animation behaviours (for example TKDodge)

I have the newest FNIS, the newest XPMSE, no default-animation-changing mods, and the only DD mods I currently have installed are Assets, Integration and Enchanted Chests. The issues I mentioned still persist.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

Any solution to this problem? I am one of the players who still need to use HDT High Heels and this seems to conflict with Nio optimized HH. I understand that HdtHH has been having issues, but to be honest, I have never had as many issues with it as with Nio (riding horse -> my character is sitting too low, unequiping heels, my character standing hight gets messed up until I go to the forge or ride a horse or sth..). It seems the developers of heels mods arent encountering this because they have abandoned all their HDT heels, but it would be nice to remember that not all people are gifted in Nifscope etc to convert all their heels by themselves, hence some people still need to use both Nio and HDT HH.. The problem is that Nio heels break the hight the HDT is installed it seems, I cant find any other explanation of why this issue remains unsolved till now.

Hello people from the DD team.

First of all, i love everything you make.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

How about straps or belts that tie the legs together.

You already have the animations.

Same could be done for armbinders.

Straps or belt that tie the arms together.

Thanks in advance.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

The new straitjacket will feature a leg binder. You can already download it from GItHub (CBBE only for now). Belts/straps are not currently on the to-do list, but I can't see why we wouldn't make that sort of restraint one day.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

Any solution to this problem? I am one of the players who still need to use HDT High Heels and this seems to conflict with Nio optimized HH. I understand that HdtHH has been having issues, but to be honest, I have never had as many issues with it as with Nio (riding horse -> my character is sitting too low, unequiping heels, my character standing hight gets messed up until I go to the forge or ride a horse or sth..). It seems the developers of heels mods arent encountering this because they have abandoned all their HDT heels, but it would be nice to remember that not all people are gifted in Nifscope etc to convert all their heels by themselves, hence some people still need to use both Nio and HDT HH.. The problem is that Nio heels break the hight the HDT is installed it seems, I cant find any other explanation of why this issue remains unsolved till now.

The two methods are NOT incompatible. Having HDT Heels in your load order will NOT impede the functionality of NiOverride based footwear. I have no clue how HDT heels is supposed to mess with NiO heels - HDT heels requires the presence of a script to work. It won't do anything on items without that script. I have tested this configuration myself and never had any issues with it.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

The new straitjacket will feature a leg binder. You can already download it from GItHub (CBBE only for now). Belts/straps are not currently on the to-do list, but I can't see why we wouldn't make that sort of restraint one day.

The two methods are NOT incompatible. Having HDT Heels in your load order will NOT impede the functionality of NiOverride based footwear. I have no clue how HDT heels is supposed to mess with NiO heels - HDT heels requires the presence of a script to work. It won't do anything on items without that script. I have tested this configuration myself and never had any issues with it.

Ok.It would be really great if someone could code a fix to this.. Some heels made for NioHH mess up character feet positioning for some people. Not to forget horse saddling position if broken too once Nio heels are unequiped.

Examples of mods using heels that mess up (in case someone wants to replicate this bug):

SLUTS (the bug doesnt seem to be the fault of this mod directly, it seems to occur because DD changed to Nio and I understand this mod uses heels from outdated DD versions which still used HDT HH, using current DD versions with this apparently causes the bug):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2364-the-skyrim-licenced-universal-transport-service-0112-20151022/

Aradia Secretary:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73475/?

Armor of Depravity:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1235.html

WARNING: Make a backup save before installing these into your playthrough. I have had cases where this bug persisted after uninstalling mods with heels that cause it. Even using script cleaner didnt solve the issue, I had to revert hours back of gameplay in order to get rid of my character having her feet stuck in the ground.

Examples of mods using heels that mess up (in case someone wants to replicate this bug):

SLUTS:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2364-the-skyrim-licenced-universal-transport-service-0112-20151022/

I think some of the issue with the SLUTS boots could be that the mod defines their own boots, with the hdt heels script on them, but they are using the DD meshes that has the niohh stuffs.

SLUTS:

I think some of the issue with the SLUTS boots could be that the mod defines their own boots, with the hdt heels script on them, but they are using the DD meshes that has the niohh stuffs.

Yes I guess so too. I was still editing my post, thats why this information wasnt yet included.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

Ok.It would be really great if someone could code a fix to this.. Some heels made for NioHH mess up character feet positioning for some people. Not to forget horse saddling position if broken too once Nio heels are unequiped.

All issues with NiOHH were addressed long ago. HDT High Heels is obsolete and there is no reason to use it over NiO.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

All issues with NiOHH were addressed long ago. HDT High Heels is obsolete and there is no reason to use it over NiO.

Any mods using customized versions of the boots need to update them so they don't use the HDT High Heels, it is an easy thing to change and the existing DD boots can be used as a guide on what is changed (the enchantment is all I think).