Is there anyway to access all the devices without  doing the Forbidden Tome quests? The "help" command only shows a few of them. I'm new, sorry.

I mean you can access any of them without doing them. Can't *make* them without it...

Would you mind showing me how?

I don't know their IDs but they're all in the game if you have the required mods in play. Other mods let you loot them, or get placed in them, etc. They're *there*, you just can't craft them without the book.

Does anyone have enough knowledge of this mod to know what can be done with the missing quest alias I posted about 1 page ago, I'm just trying to get all my mods sorted for my next play-through and wanted to make sure everything was as perfect as could be.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not entirely sure that's linked to a quest at all. Might be an old piece.

Hi, I've just gotten back into playing skyrim again, and I'm setting things up (again).

Does anyone have a source to get 360 run/walk animations that are similar (or virtually the same) as those included in DDi? I really like the sensual look of them, but I've looked in the normal places and haven't come across any that really fit with them.

So, did the animators ever release bondage-free animations, or just the harness ones that are included?

Hi, I've just gotten back into playing skyrim again, and I'm setting things up (again).

Does anyone have a source to get 360 run/walk animations that are similar (or virtually the same) as those included in DDi? I really like the sensual look of them, but I've looked in the normal places and haven't come across any that really fit with them.

So, did the animators ever release bondage-free animations, or just the harness ones that are included?

Oh god, I know I have one loaded somewhere, but which of my mods does it I couldn't say...

Hi all. I was roaming this thread for a while. Haven't seen same issue

1. Wear arm-binder(or any other item).

2. Try to straggle

3. Camera changing to first person and can't be changed back. 

Save/load doesn't help. Even load another save does'nt change camera. To fix it you need to restart skyrim and everything is back to normal

Have someone ever confronted this problem or actually get any idea how to fix it?

Just in case loadorder would help to detect issue. 

Thanks in advance

loadorder.txt

Hi, so i have a proble with the devices..

i installed this mod a while ago and the devices would all show up, but then i changed pc and reinstalled all the mods again.

now the game doesn't show some items from devious devices, i hope somebody can help me

Have you built the meshes in bodyslide?

Yeah i did but they won't show up..

i tried to change to cbbe and use it's own bodyslide but it didn't work.

i reinstalled all the mods from dd like 5 times each.

i really don't know what to do.

Hi, so i have a proble with the devices..

i installed this mod a while ago and the devices would all show up, but then i changed pc and reinstalled all the mods again.

now the game doesn't show some items from devious devices, i hope somebody can help me

Have you built the meshes in bodyslide?

Yeah i did but they won't show up..

i tried to change to cbbe and use it's own bodyslide but it didn't work.

i reinstalled all the mods from dd like 5 times each.

i really don't know what to do.

Try holding ctrl while clicking the batch build button, put the output directory somewhere, and then move it to the right place when done.

I'm having a problem I've seen mentioned a couple times earlier in the thread: Devices that go on the torso like belts not appearing (but being counted by the game as being worn and working for all intents and purposes other than being visible), and sex animations not playing (also the 'aroused idle animations' as far as I can tell, although the only one who would've had one so far would be my PC).

I've seen from those earlier posts that the solution is to build the meshes in Bodyslide, but I have no real idea how to do that. Just doing the 'build batch' with the CBBE body again doesn't seem to fix anything. I go into BS, open up the outfit editor, and go find the .nif file for, for instance, one of the belts I want to make visible in-game, and it just appears in the editor not attached to a body. Is that a problem or do I just need to save the model for the item itself somewhere? And where do I need to save it?

One thing I can think of that might be causing a problem is that the 'devious' meshes folder is in my Mod Organiser folder, which is under my computer's Downloads folder. Should I just copy the 'devious' meshes folder into my meshes folder in steamapps/common/skyrim/data/meshes ? Or would that cause a problem with the textures not being there, or...something?

Basically, I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be awesome.

(Note: Sorry if I've made any very obvious mistakes, I literally had never done any kind of modding prior to about three days ago and learned all this very quickly.)

I'm having a problem I've seen mentioned a couple times earlier in the thread: Devices that go on the torso like belts not appearing (but being counted by the game as being worn and working for all intents and purposes other than being visible), and sex animations not playing (also the 'aroused idle animations' as far as I can tell, although the only one who would've had one so far would be my PC).

I've seen from those earlier posts that the solution is to build the meshes in Bodyslide, but I have no real idea how to do that. Just doing the 'build batch' with the CBBE body again doesn't seem to fix anything. I go into BS, open up the outfit editor, and go find the .nif file for, for instance, one of the belts I want to make visible in-game, and it just appears in the editor not attached to a body. Is that a problem or do I just need to save the model for the item itself somewhere? And where do I need to save it?

One thing I can think of that might be causing a problem is that the 'devious' meshes folder is in my Mod Organiser folder, which is under my computer's Downloads folder. Should I just copy the 'devious' meshes folder into my meshes folder in steamapps/common/skyrim/data/meshes ? Or would that cause a problem with the textures not being there, or...something?

Basically, I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be awesome.

(Note: Sorry if I've made any very obvious mistakes, I literally had never done any kind of modding prior to about three days ago and learned all this very quickly.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

It's for Fo4, but the process is the same

I have an issue actually.  Mostly everything seems to work fine as far as the devices appear on and and work for the most part, but I have two issues.  The first one is of minor concern at the moment but when I registered the zaz animations it includes them in the rotation of normal sex scenes even if they aren't in a pillory.  The devious device option to filter only those animations doesn't seem to work that well.  The second issue which I find more irritating is the fact that if I put an arm binder on someone it works fine.  It even works fine in the sex scene, but after the sex scene whenever the person is idles they take their arms out of the arm binder and, for example, they will cross their arms while the arm binder is on their back.

How to remove blindfold normally?

I was doing quest Companion with Farkas, then i had been cursed by some chest loot, then it turned me into full bondage gear!

Fortunately, he could help me to remove the armbinder. But in the dialog for remove blindfold, there was not on the list.

I know that there is a SAFE WORD to remove all the bondage gear, but what I want is just to remove the blindfold.

Thanks.

How to remove blindfold normally?

I was doing quest Companion with Farkas, then i had been cursed by some chest loot, then it turned me into full bondage gear!

Fortunately, he could help me to remove the armbinder. But in the dialog for remove blindfold, there was not on the list.

I know that there is a SAFE WORD to remove all the bondage gear, but what I want is just to remove the blindfold.

Thanks.

Gotta escape out of it, or use a restraints key to unlock it. You can also change the blind settings in the devious devices MCM in case you prefer different options. You have the normal one, then you have a dark and blurry one, then you have a fog of war like one that puts a dark fog around you, smaller or larger size depending on the strength setting.

If a armbinder is equiped, the walking and running animation usually fits to it. Atm i have the problem that after removing the armbinder the walking animation plays as intended, but if the character runs, she puts her arms on back like she was wearing an armbinder?

I am not quite sure if this is forced through DDi or Cursed Loot. But in both MCM Menus i didn´t find some options to activate/deactivate. Also reinstalling my animations for running/walking and running up FNIS again didn´t solve it. The problem affects only the "Running Forward" animation without weapons drawn or spells equiped.

Is there anyway to access all the devices without  doing the Forbidden Tome quests? The "help" command only shows a few of them. I'm new, sorry.

Tick off the quest in the DD MCM so we know it won't activate later (not sure it would but best to be safe) and then do help "devious devices" 4 on the console to find the hex code for the devious devices book 1 and then use player.additem <CodeforDDbook1> 1 and read the book

After reading the book you will be able to create at a black smith the majority of DD devices and you can use player.removeitem <codeforDDbook1> 1 to lose the book

if i wear a armor(slot 32), anal plug will disappear but vag plug is normal, how can i fix it? 

i set device hide for slot 32 only hide chastity bra

same problem with pear plug bell, if wearing shoe and pear plug bell vag, then vag bell will disappear.(after s/l)

Having an issue with the plugs, I can equip them, but there are no notifications about insertion or extraction, and the can be inserted and extracted despite wearing a belt.

The belt thing could be a setting in one of the Devious Devices mods where you can tell it they can be inserted no matter what.

I wonder if it's possible to create a default object based on vanilla robes or something that has a texture with the text on it "Bodyslide was not run to create the Devious Devices" for each item so people who haven't run Bodyslide get a huge clue as to what they need to do. Something that would of course be replaced by the Bodyslide generated items.

I wonder if it's possible to create a default object based on vanilla robes or something that has a texture with the text on it "Bodyslide was not run to create the Devious Devices" for each item so people who haven't run Bodyslide get a huge clue as to what they need to do. Something that would of course be replaced by the Bodyslide generated items.

I mean it would be, but it'd have to replace something for them to even see it.

Tick off the quest in the DD MCM so we know it won't activate later (not sure it would but best to be safe) and then do help "devious devices" 4 on the console to find the hex code for the devious devices book 1 and then use player.additem <CodeforDDbook1> 1 and read the book

After reading the book you will be able to create at a black smith the majority of DD devices and you can use player.removeitem <codeforDDbook1> 1 to lose the book

Thanks. I tried using TES5Edit but it just feels like a cheap work-around.

I have a bit of suggestion for the current questlines involving crafting. First of, we need to get rid of them entirely and provide the player with a way to "purchase" the devices. And this is the beauty of the idea: the merchant needs master artisans to produce the goods. The problem is that the different individual capable to create such devices choose to retire and went to live in seclusion, to meditate on their craft and find ways to better them. Thus, the player get tasked to find the 3 craftsmen (craftswomen?) and convince them to work for the merchant. We would need a blacksmith, a leathersmith and an enchanter. Each craftsman would be located in a specific area and would have a small quest to convince them to come back from retirement.

Once done, the player would then be able to purchase, for a preferential price, different devices from the merchant. After which other quests could be available from the master artisans to teach the player how to craft them devious devices. Something like: "Before learning how to craft them, you have to learn how to wear them.". Followed with "I need specific resources for this one device, please go and retrieve it for me. Incidentally, the resource needed to free you from your contraption is the same. So better hurry up.".

In the end, the player would then have access to a merchant and several teachers around the subject of devious devices.

I have a bit of suggestion for the current questlines involving crafting. First of, we need to get rid of them entirely and provide the player with a way to "purchase" the devices. And this is the beauty of the idea: the merchant needs master artisans to produce the goods. The problem is that the different individual capable to create such devices choose to retire and went to live in seclusion, to meditate on their craft and find ways to better them. Thus, the player get tasked to find the 3 craftsmen (craftswomen?) and convince them to work for the merchant. We would need a blacksmith, a leathersmith and an enchanter. Each craftsman would be located in a specific area and would have a small quest to convince them to come back from retirement.

Once done, the player would then be able to purchase, for a preferential price, different devices from the merchant. After which other quests could be available from the master artisans to teach the player how to craft them devious devices. Something like: "Before learning how to craft them, you have to learn how to wear them.". Followed with "I need specific resources for this one device, please go and retrieve it for me. Incidentally, the resource needed to free you from your contraption is the same. So better hurry up.".

In the end, the player would then have access to a merchant and several teachers around the subject of devious devices.

I like being able to craft them though. Id even go so far to say its harder to smith that elven or dragonbone suit of armor than it is to make some cuffs or buttplugs. :P