Hello people from the DD team.

First of all, i love everything you make.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

How about straps or belts that tie the legs together.

You already have the animations.

Same could be done for armbinders.

Straps or belt that tie the arms together.

Thanks in advance.

The new straitjacket will feature a leg binder. You can already download it from GItHub (CBBE only for now). Belts/straps are not currently on the to-do list, but I can't see why we wouldn't make that sort of restraint one day.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

Any solution to this problem? I am one of the players who still need to use HDT High Heels and this seems to conflict with Nio optimized HH. I understand that HdtHH has been having issues, but to be honest, I have never had as many issues with it as with Nio (riding horse -> my character is sitting too low, unequiping heels, my character standing hight gets messed up until I go to the forge or ride a horse or sth..). It seems the developers of heels mods arent encountering this because they have abandoned all their HDT heels, but it would be nice to remember that not all people are gifted in Nifscope etc to convert all their heels by themselves, hence some people still need to use both Nio and HDT HH.. The problem is that Nio heels break the hight the HDT is installed it seems, I cant find any other explanation of why this issue remains unsolved till now.

The two methods are NOT incompatible. Having HDT Heels in your load order will NOT impede the functionality of NiOverride based footwear. I have no clue how HDT heels is supposed to mess with NiO heels - HDT heels requires the presence of a script to work. It won't do anything on items without that script. I have tested this configuration myself and never had any issues with it.

Ok.It would be really great if someone could code a fix to this.. Some heels made for NioHH mess up character feet positioning for some people. Not to forget horse saddling position if broken too once Nio heels are unequiped.

All issues with NiOHH were addressed long ago. HDT High Heels is obsolete and there is no reason to use it over NiO.

Any mods using customized versions of the boots need to update them so they don't use the HDT High Heels, it is an easy thing to change and the existing DD boots can be used as a guide on what is changed (the enchantment is all I think).

^ This

If mods use DD assets but leave in the HDT Heels script, the result will obviously be messy. But that's something these mods need to fix. We can't, really. There is no code related to HDT heels in DDI anymore. I would suggest report this issue to the authors of the mod in question.

I could complete the flowering spriggan quest, but now i have the problem that i can't remove the "spriggan feet", "spriggan hands" and "spriggan mask"!

The other spriggan items has been removed by Danica Purespring in Whiterun, but thes 3 items are still unlockable.

I've tried to remove them with "showinventory" and "removeitem" but the command "showinventory" doesn't show anything therefore i don't know how i can remove something.

Any idea how i can remove these 3 items?

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

The new straitjacket will feature a leg binder. You can already download it from GItHub (CBBE only for now). Belts/straps are not currently on the to-do list, but I can't see why we wouldn't make that sort of restraint one day.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

Any solution to this problem? I am one of the players who still need to use HDT High Heels and this seems to conflict with Nio optimized HH. I understand that HdtHH has been having issues, but to be honest, I have never had as many issues with it as with Nio (riding horse -> my character is sitting too low, unequiping heels, my character standing hight gets messed up until I go to the forge or ride a horse or sth..). It seems the developers of heels mods arent encountering this because they have abandoned all their HDT heels, but it would be nice to remember that not all people are gifted in Nifscope etc to convert all their heels by themselves, hence some people still need to use both Nio and HDT HH.. The problem is that Nio heels break the hight the HDT is installed it seems, I cant find any other explanation of why this issue remains unsolved till now.

The two methods are NOT incompatible. Having HDT Heels in your load order will NOT impede the functionality of NiOverride based footwear. I have no clue how HDT heels is supposed to mess with NiO heels - HDT heels requires the presence of a script to work. It won't do anything on items without that script. I have tested this configuration myself and never had any issues with it.

Ok.It would be really great if someone could code a fix to this.. Some heels made for NioHH mess up character feet positioning for some people. Not to forget horse saddling position if broken too once Nio heels are unequiped.

All issues with NiOHH were addressed long ago. HDT High Heels is obsolete and there is no reason to use it over NiO.

This are the comments I am talking about. HDT HH is NOT obsolete for everyone. BTW in my case for example Nio HH fixes does nothing cause most of my heels are HDT HH.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

Any mods using customized versions of the boots need to update them so they don't use the HDT High Heels, it is an easy thing to change and the existing DD boots can be used as a guide on what is changed (the enchantment is all I think).

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

^ This

If mods use DD assets but leave in the HDT Heels script, the result will obviously be messy. But that's something these mods need to fix. We can't, really. There is no code related to HDT heels in DDI anymore. I would suggest report this issue to the authors of the mod in question.

These is helpful information. Thanks. I hope someone can update SLUTS.

I could complete the flowering spriggan quest, but now i have the problem that i can't remove the "spriggan feet", "spriggan hands" and "spriggan mask"!

The other spriggan items has been removed by Danica Purespring in Whiterun, but thes 3 items are still unlockable.

I've tried to remove them with "showinventory" and "removeitem" but the command "showinventory" doesn't show anything therefore i don't know how i can remove something.

Ok with "player.showinventory" i can see the inventory, with "player.removeitem <ItemID> <#>" i get the message that the item has been removed, BUT it is still in the inventory or more exactly i can drop it but i get it already again always i drop it.

Any idea?

EDIT: It works with normal items in the inventory but not with the spriggan ones.

Ok with "player.showinventory" i can see the inventory, with "player.removeitem <ItemID> <#>" i get the message that the item has been removed, BUT it is still in the inventory or more exactly i can drop it but i get it already again always i drop it.

Any idea?

EDIT: It works with normal items in the inventory but not with the spriggan ones.

Make sure you're removing the ones with no name, and not the named ones in your inventory.

It may be easier to find the right items if you use the tab menu in the console and check the equipment menu there to find the right ones. (It will only show items that are currently worn)

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

This are the comments I am talking about. HDT HH is NOT obsolete for everyone. BTW in my case for example Nio HH fixes does nothing cause most of my heels are HDT HH.

The boots in DD are made to use NIO and raises the bottom of the boots to ground level. If the HDT HH enchantment is left on them it just increases it the height that much more. It is fine if other mods use HDT HH but the two don't work together on the DD boots since the height adjustments will just end up stacking together.

I must be doing something wrong with Bodyslide, and going through the posts, I see I might not be the only one, but I can't find a specific answer. I've tried doing batch builds, but this keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

attachicon.gifScreenshot (271).png

attachicon.gifseven.JPG

Try holding ctrl while clicking the batch-build button, choose the MO overwrite folder, and making a "bodyslide output" mod from that.

Any idea?

Make sure you're removing the ones with no name, and not the named ones in your inventory.

It may be easier to find the right items if you use the tab menu in the console and check the equipment menu there to find the right ones. (It will only show items that are currently worn)

Done, but it's not really working. The Character loose the items on her body but not in her inventory and if i touch/remove it they are back on the body again.

EDIT: It seems that it worked now. After removing these items i had to click on it in the inventory and then i could drop them.

There is just one thing left, with the Spriggan Mask i had a kind of Blindfold device, the device is not more in the inventory but i still can't see the HUD compass :(

Any idea?

Done, but it's not really working. The Character loose the items on her body but not in her inventory and if i touch/remove it they are back on the body again.

In that case you'll probably need to ask in thread for the mod the quest is from.

Any idea?

In that case you'll probably need to ask in thread for the mod the quest is from.

EDIT: It seems that it worked now. After removing these items i had to click on it in the inventory and then i could drop them.

There is just one thing left, with the Spriggan Mask i had a kind of Blindfold device, the device is not more in the inventory but i still can't see the HUD compass :(

EDIT_2: After reloading the Game the compass is visible now!

@LazyBoot, thanks for your help!

I recently downloaded the new DDX and DDI to check out the new straitjacket, but every time I want to equip them the game just crashes ... I used bodyslide, fnis still can't use the jacket and the hobble dress :( any idea ? Did I forget something ?

I recently downloaded the new DDX and DDI to check out the new straitjacket, but every time I want to equip them the game just crashes ... I used bodyslide, fnis still can't use the jacket and the hobble dress :( any idea ? Did I forget something ?

DDX and DDI but you didn't mention updating DDA. That is a trio of mods that all updated together, not a duet so if you didn't update DDA that will be the problem.

DDX and DDI but you didn't mention updating DDA. That is a trio of mods that all updated together, not a duet so if you didn't update DDA that will be the problem.

I just missed to mention that, I downloaded all 3 part from development section. Things work fine until I want to equip one of the new items, armbinders work fine, gags too. So unfortunately, it must be something else :( you have any other suggestions?

oh and I just reinstalled the game today, so I had to download everything again to make it this far.

I must be doing something wrong with Bodyslide, and going through the posts, I see I might not be the only one, but I can't find a specific answer. I've tried doing batch builds, but this keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

attachicon.gifseven.JPG

The problem with the hands (not with the invisible textures) can be the MCM setting of the Devious Devices. Look under Events and Effects and rise the value of Number of Slotted NPC's. I use value of 10 myself.

Just a note to mention two links, in the download pages description, are broken

[ RECOMMENDED MODS ]
See the list at http://www.loverslab...devious-skyrim/

and

[ FOR MODDERS ]
Furthermore, a wiki documenting the project can be found at https://github.com/D...ices/Docs/wiki/.

In both cases the link is using the same abbreviation, as is displayed, rather than the full web address.

The correct links, are I believe these ones;

See the list at http://www.loverslab...devious-skyrim/

and

Furthermore, a wiki documenting the project can be found at https://github.com/D...ices/Docs/wiki/.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

It's amazing.

I have a suggestion:

Thanks in advance.

^ This

These is helpful information. Thanks. I hope someone can update SLUTS.

It is a NIO HH vs HDT HH problem in general it seems. I was using heels from DD which are NIO. They unequiped fine, but when I put on some of my HDT Heels, the hight was broken.. Randomly switching between HDT HH and Nio HH and bare feet seems to fix the issue for now it seems though.

I just missed to mention that, I downloaded all 3 part from development section. Things work fine until I want to equip one of the new items, armbinders work fine, gags too. So unfortunately, it must be something else :( you have any other suggestions?

oh and I just reinstalled the game today, so I had to download everything again to make it this far.

You have Zaz Animation Pack v6.1 PLUS the 6.1.1 patch? (Must have BOTH, patch updates 6.1 to 6.1.1 and is not the full pack by itself).

attachicon.gifseven.JPG

Try holding ctrl while clicking the batch-build button, choose the MO overwrite folder, and making a "bodyslide output" mod from that.

That seemed to work for most NPCs, (just a couple don't seem to want to comply, rebel scum), but now my body replacer has no more bounce. Tried reinstalling calientes, sevenbase, HDT, and still no more bounciness. Bodyslide might as well be rocket science for me. 

EDIT: If I toggle my overwrite mod on I get the better DD but no body bounce. If I toggle it off I get the bounce back but bad DD. Ideas?

You have Zaz Animation Pack v6.1 PLUS the 6.1.1 patch? (Must have BOTH, patch updates 6.1 to 6.1.1 and is not the full pack by itself).

I have no idea what I did but it works now, uninstall reinstall with nexus mod manager creating new batch basically doing everything over and over and over again. I did it for a few times and now it works so I have absolutely no idea what I did right, or wrong.

Thank you for your help and advice.

Would it work if I delete the overwrite mod, create a new bashed patch 0, run bodyslide/fnis/the whole works, and enable that new overwrite mod?

How Overwrite works with MO, if the files exist in a current mod, eg an existing Bodyslide setup, they will be replaced in that mod.

Only new files generally appear in Overwrite, as MO can't know what mod they are intended for.

This is complicated when any 3rd party tool, doesn't use the standard Windows copy/move procedures,.

When using 3rd party tools, especially the dynamic types, like BodySlide, and FNIS, etc. The ones that often need rebuiding, when your other mods change, you must start from scratch.

These tools don't always remove old files, and can just overwrite existing ones.

Removing old versions, guarantees correct results. So just get in the habit, of deleting, before remaking.

It's recommended to have these often remade patcher results, as separate mods, not added to the tools mod, but placed at the end of your mod priority listing.

They should also be profile specific, if you have multiple profiles.

Bashed Patch/TES5Edit Merged, or Mator Smash, and any other mods with plugins, should match the LO.

Mods like FNIS/Bodyslide results, have no plugins, and can go before, between, or even after, the dynamic mods with plugins.

Sky Tweak was the only plugin mod that, needed to be after everything, in LO, and Mod Priority.

Last time I checked, this was due to it's "On the fly", editing featues.

Would it work if I delete the overwrite mod, create a new bashed patch 0, run bodyslide/fnis/the whole works, and enable that new overwrite mod?

How Overwrite works with MO, if the files exist in a current mod, eg an existing Bodyslide setup, they will be replaced in that mod.

Only new files generally appear in Overwrite, as MO can't know what mod they are intended for.

This is complicated when any 3rd party tool, doesn't use the standard Windows copy/move procedures,.

When using 3rd party tools, especially the dynamic types, like BodySlide, and FNIS, etc. The ones that often need rebuiding, when your other mods change, you must start from scratch.

These tools don't always remove old files, and can just overwrite existing ones.

Removing old versions, guarantees correct results. So just get in the habit, of deleting, before remaking.

It's recommended to have these often remade patcher results, as separate mods, not added to the tools mod, but placed at the end of your mod priority listing.

They should also be profile specific, if you have multiple profiles.

Bashed Patch/TES5Edit Merged, or Mator Smash, and any other mods with plugins, should match the LO.

Mods like FNIS/Bodyslide results, have no plugins, and can go before, between, or even after, the dynamic mods with plugins.

Sky Tweak was the only plugin mod that, needed to be after everything, in LO, and Mod Priority.

Last time I checked, this was due to it's "On the fly", editing featues.

I like that, it makes sense. Get in the habit of deleting before remaking. I think I have some many issues carried over that the whole game is a house of cards; the moment I change one thing, so many others go out of whack. 

I think at this point, best thing to do is a fresh start. 

What is the best way of doing that with all the mods already on MO? 

I like that, it makes sense. Get in the habit of deleting before remaking. I think I have some many issues carried over that the whole game is a house of cards; the moment I change one thing, so many others go out of whack.

I think at this point, best thing to do is a fresh start. 

What is the best way of doing that with all the mods already on MO? 

Simply uncheck all the mods, Disable All visible mods, using small spanner/Screwdriver Icon, next to your profile.

If all mods are up to date, simply activate what you want to use, with testing about every 5 or so mods.

Nexus should be easy to update, as MO will do it's best to alert you to new versions, but that assumes author uses logical numbering.

MO will automatically open the NexusMods  page

LL mods are not as easy, but the Download pages have a number, similar to the Nexus ID

DDI Download link is
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-v33b-11182016/
All download pages start
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/
All Support Topics
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/

DDI's LL File ID = 371-

The trailing dash is vital, but nothing after that is required, so this takes you to the DDI download page, even if the names changed, this takes you to file page, and topic page

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-

Simply adding the LL File ID to the mod name, or using MO's notes Tab in information Window, to store the entire URL, makes finding the latest versions, much easier

I use T for Support Topic ID, and F for File ID, in my renamed archive name, and both URL's in MO Mod Notes for the Installed Mod

SLF - Devious Devices Essentials - Devious Devices - Integration - FoMod v3.3b by Min=T21484=F371.7Z

I find with LL, knowing what the mod is, and where to find it again, is much easier with renaming the archives to match the mod name, where the automatic system for Nexus, means renaming archives, complicates the process.

Co-ordinating mod updates, and getting all requirements correct, is greatly improved using the Notes Tab to record the Vital details.

Even copy/pasting the description page in many cases, but links will need the full URL pasting, as it's text only.

Anyway, beyond that use my sigs, links to the MO docs, and reading the STEP guide, even if you don't follow it, will get you a good base to start from.

They are not really topics for this thread, LL has one dedicated to MO, as well.