Well if you read my post very carefully, in the second paragraph I allude to the ability to learn recipes from the masters. I'm just advocating to get quests that are a bit more interesting and introduced a bit better than rummaging in an old bookcase.

I mean, why can't regular blacksmith craft iron cuffs and the like? They could certainly do it. I don't see why that knowledge should be forbidden, they're just cuffs!

I just find the idea that some devious artisans would retire from the activities of the world to meditate on their craft.

"No, that plug isn't right! I am so close, however I need a live model to experiment upon...", and so comes the dragonborn.

I have deselected the override in ZaZ and unchecked Use Bound Anims in DDi, but I still only get the same 4-5 lame animations when yoked or in an armbinder.

This is on a clean install.  This problem seems to be since the last ZaZ update, which also does not list many of his registered animations in SL, so, as an added bonus, I cannot disable them manually.

Is there a setting in DCL that I am missing?

Am I doing something wrong? I am tired of fucking boobjobs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

It's for Fo4, but the process is the same

Thanks--it's still not quite working, but it's closer.

-The items that were invisible before now appear

-However, while the collar is fine as it was before, the belt now seems to be calibrated for a different body (maybe the default CBBE one I'm using, before the slider modifications I made?), and parts of it clip through my character.

-Additionally, the sex animations still don't play--or at least, 'DDBeltedSolo' doesn't.

(Note: Something that could be causing problems is, as the DD assets files were in a location in my Downloads folder due to some nonsense so I had to copy the contents of DD's 'ShapeData', 'SliderGroups' and 'SliderSets' into the corresponding folders in Skyrim > Data > CalienteTools > BodySlide. I was hoping that this would mean it would only read the ones in Skyrim > Data but I guess maybe there's now a conflict with two versions of those files? Again, very new and likely to make obvious mistakes)

EDIT: Yup, I changed my character back to the default curvy CBBE settings and now the belt fits perfectly, so...well, I don't mind that so much, so the animations are really my only big concern now. (Additionally, there's a checkbox under SLA for 'aroused idle animations', those don't seem to play either?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

It's for Fo4, but the process is the same

Thanks--it's still not quite working, but it's closer.

-The items that were invisible before now appear

-However, while the collar is fine as it was before, the belt now seems to be calibrated for a different body (maybe the default CBBE one I'm using, before the slider modifications I made?), and parts of it clip through my character.

-Additionally, the sex animations still don't play--or at least, 'DDBeltedSolo' doesn't.

(Note: Something that could be causing problems is, as the DD assets files were in a location in my Downloads folder due to some nonsense so I had to copy the contents of DD's 'ShapeData', 'SliderGroups' and 'SliderSets' into the corresponding folders in Skyrim > Data > CalienteTools > BodySlide. I was hoping that this would mean it would only read the ones in Skyrim > Data but I guess maybe there's now a conflict with two versions of those files? Again, very new and likely to make obvious mistakes)

EDIT: Yup, I changed my character back to the default curvy CBBE settings and now the belt fits perfectly, so...well, I don't mind that so much, so the animations are really my only big concern now. (Additionally, there's a checkbox under SLA for 'aroused idle animations', those don't seem to play either?)

I think you need to save a new preset with the changes you make to the sliders before you do the batch build.

I think you need to save a new preset with the changes you make to the sliders before you do the batch build.

Thanks, that seems pretty sound for making the items fit a custom body--however, since they already fit the standard CBBE bodies fine, using one of those should in theory work fine. And like I said it does, they fit, but I'm still not getting the aforementioned animations. It just says it's playing the animations then after taking off all equipment the character just stands still for a few seconds.

Oh, additionally: The DD Expansion mod says "no longer supports CCBE curvy body, has been replaced by CBBE-HDT". However, there's no HDT mod listed under the expansion's requirements. So do I need it or not? And if so, which HDT mod exactly do I need? (I assume once I install the right one it'll show up in Bodyslide and I can pick it instead of the standard CBBE one).

Oh, additionally: The DD Expansion mod says "no longer supports CCBE curvy body, has been replaced by CBBE-HDT". However, there's no HDT mod listed under the expansion's requirements. So do I need it or not? And if so, which HDT mod exactly do I need? (I assume once I install the right one it'll show up in Bodyslide and I can pick it instead of the standard CBBE one).

Did you not pick CBBE HDT body from BodySlide installer?

None of the instructions mentioned it so no. So is it as simple as reinstalling Bodyslide and picking that option then?

-

Additional issue I've found (really sorry, I guess this is the way when you've never done this before)--with the armbinder/yoke, my character doesn't put arms into it unless they're

A. Ready (i.e. R pressed to put fists up), and

B. running

When not in ready, or when standing still, walking or sprinting, her arms return to the normal unbound position.

None of the instructions mentioned it so no. So is it as simple as reinstalling Bodyslide and picking that option then?

Make sure that following is true.

- You have HDT installed to your game.

- (Recommended) You have XPMSE installed to your game and winning all conflicts.

- Pick CBBE HDT body rig related option from BodySlide installer.

- Run BodySlide to generate body and items.

- Run FNIS, before starting the game, so that HDT body works properly.

Make sure that following is true.

- You have HDT installed to your game.

- (Recommended) You have XPMSE installed to your game and winning all conflicts.

- Pick CBBE HDT body rig related option from BodySlide installer.

- Run BodySlide to generate body and items.

- Run FNIS, before starting the game, so that HDT body works properly.

Okay, I've done all this and yup, I now have the HDT body in-game, physics seems to act on it when I jump and such. Thank you very much!

I still have the following aforementioned issues:

-Sex animations not playing (or at least the aroused idle animations and 'DDBeltedSolo' aren't playing)

-With yoke/armbinder, the character only puts arms actually in it when in ready and walking/running; under any other situation, they have their arms in the normal position, ignoring the device.

is there a way to remove a corset from your follower after it has bugged out? it still shows the corset and chastity belt but it doesn't show up in their inventory.

Quite easy:

-Call up console using tilde (~)

-Click on your follower, use scroll if necessary until to lower right name of your follower is shown

-If no info panel on the right - use Tab to enable it

-Hover mouse over Equipped label and press Shift - it will open and will show all equipped items

-Use Shift on unnamed ones to see item IDs

-use removeitem ID 1 command where ID is one you determined.

Profit! :)

is there a way to remove a corset from your follower after it has bugged out? it still shows the corset and chastity belt but it doesn't show up in their inventory.

Quite easy:

-Call up console using tilde (~)

-Click on your follower, use scroll if necessary until to lower right name of your follower is shown

-If no info panel on the right - use Tab to enable it

-Hover mouse over Equipped label and press Shift - it will open and will show all equipped items

-Use Shift on unnamed ones to see item IDs

-use removeitem ID 1 command where ID is one you determined.

Profit! :)

thank youuuu! i always wondered how to activate those menu's, never would've guessed shift was the key to use for that!

Question: I recently updated from 2.9.2 to the new 3.3b, and now my char's modded outfit (Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress in case it matters) isn't working correctly. I unchecked DDI from my mod list and it works again, but what's weird is that I can equip the entire outfit simultaneously, it's just that the panties in particular become invisible (as in I can see my char's naked butt). Even weirder is that it fixes itself randomly as I unequip various pieces of the outfit. The fact that I can equip all pieces simultaneously tells me it's not a slot issue, so I'm at a loss as to what's wrong or how to fix it. Just an annoyance really, not a huge issue since I'm not looking up my char's skirt (constantly ;) )

Question: I recently updated from 2.9.2 to the new 3.3b, and now my char's modded outfit (Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress in case it matters) isn't working correctly. I unchecked DDI from my mod list and it works again, but what's weird is that I can equip the entire outfit simultaneously, it's just that the panties in particular become invisible (as in I can see my char's naked butt). Even weirder is that it fixes itself randomly as I unequip various pieces of the outfit. The fact that I can equip all pieces simultaneously tells me it's not a slot issue, so I'm at a loss as to what's wrong or how to fix it. Just an annoyance really, not a huge issue since I'm not looking up my char's skirt (constantly ;) )

The device hider might well be the issue. With the latest version, slot 49 (chastity belts) has been added to the default list of slots hidden when wearing anything in the main body slot (32.) To test if that's the problem, go into the devices underneath pages of the devious MCM and remove slot 49 from the block of four lines in the slot 32 section.

The device hider might well be the issue. With the latest version, slot 49 (chastity belts) has been added to the default list of slots hidden when wearing anything in the main body slot (32.) To test if that's the problem, go into the devices underneath pages of the devious MCM and remove slot 49 from the block of four lines in the slot 32 section.

Sweet! Worked like a charm, thanks for the help.

Speaking of corsets, is there any bodyslide sets that dont have hdt enabled for all the things? Specifically I dont think corsets or chastity belts needs to have belly jiggle.

Uh, so anyone?

DDI mcm menu has an option for turning off node scaling.

Yea Im aware of that, it doesnt turn off belly jiggle/physics though. It seems the corsets have belly physics enabled for HDT stuff, Id like to find non HDT corsets and belts.

Speaking of corsets, is there any bodyslide sets that dont have hdt enabled for all the things? Specifically I dont think corsets or chastity belts needs to have belly jiggle.

Uh, so anyone?

Yea Im aware of that, it doesnt turn off belly jiggle/physics though. It seems the corsets have belly physics enabled for HDT stuff, Id like to find non HDT corsets and belts.

Use the group manager in BS and make a new group with the chastity belt, bra and corset. Select the new group you made and choose a non-hdt body and run a batch build for that group.

Uh, so anyone?

Use the group manager in BS and make a new group with the chastity belt, bra and corset. Select the new group you made and choose a non-hdt body and run a batch build for that group.

Choose a non hdt body? How... the xp32 stuff requires a hdt body, I dont have a non hdt body. Maybe Im not understanding something but really isnt there a link or something to non hdt body slide stuff? I still want HDT stuff, just I dont want HDT Belly physics. Id like to remove belly jiggles entirely if possible but at least for things like corsets and such.

Uh, so anyone?

Choose a non hdt body? How... the xp32 stuff requires a hdt body, I dont have a non hdt body. Maybe Im not understanding something but really isnt there a link or something to non hdt body slide stuff? I still want HDT stuff, just I dont want HDT Belly physics. Id like to remove belly jiggles entirely if possible but at least for things like corsets and such.

For example if you are using CBBE HDT choose CBBE body instead from the body drop down menu (top left). Use the same preset that you built the rest of your files from for consistancy. The base CBBE body isn't weighted so no jiggles or node scaling.

Your body will go static whenever you are wearing any of the items in the group. When you are not wearing any or nude you will be back to jiggles.

HDT requires a custom skeleton. The skeleton doesn't require HDT. You have it backwards :)

Edit - I should learn some comprehension skills haha. What HDT:PE plug-in are you using for belly jiggling? Just find a different one that only does T&A

So I recently acquired a new PC and had to reinstall all my mods. I installed all the new versions but I am having problems suddenly. A lot of the equipables from DD are invisible for me. For instance, the hobble dress just makes my body invisible and when I equip a harness the only part I see is the part around the neck. It seems like only the head pieces kinda work. I checked a few of the previous pages and tried some fixes but nothing has helped me so far. These are the related mods I am using:

DDA 3.0

DDE 2.0

DDI 3.3

Zaz Pack 6.1

Zaz Patch 6.11

SL Framework 1.62 Full

SL Aroused Redux 28b

FNIS 6.3

XP32 Skeleton 1.96

CBBE Curvy 3.4f

Body Slide + Studio 4.2.1

Any ideas?