I'm using "Blush When Aroused" along with this mod and have run into an issue with expressions. If my PC has a vibrating plug, the expression goes back to default instead of the BWA expression I have set. Can't find any solution in either mod's MCM. Any way to disable plug expressions in favor of BWA expressions?

This has probably already been covered somewhere, but I can't find it. When I have an armbinder equipped, I can still see the stubs of my characters wrists (but no hands) when in first person mode. I don't have any Immersive first person or enhanced camera or whatnot installed, so all I can think of is that it's just removing the model for the hands but not the wrists. Any ideas?

This has probably already been covered somewhere, but I can't find it. When I have an armbinder equipped, I can still see the stubs of my characters wrists (but no hands) when in first person mode. I don't have any Immersive first person or enhanced camera or whatnot installed, so all I can think of is that it's just removing the model for the hands but not the wrists. Any ideas?

If you once hab one of the upper first person mods installed. Reinstalling them and then uninstalling them can make sure you get rid of files that might have unintentionally remained back.

I had this issue once I think and running FNIS fixed it.

I hope this helps.

I am having issues getting the MCM menu ti show up , all my other mods show up for config. cursed loot doesnt , neither does any of the devious asset , integration or  expansions. I have tried a million different ways from sunday. Anyone else had problems getting it to even show up ?

Load the game. Wait a minute. Save the game. Reload the new Save, wait a bit. If that doesnt help, try this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

First of all, thanks for the amazing mod!
Unfortunately, i have for some reason this problem:

Everytime I talk to someone while I'm wearing a gag the answer, (after the normal guessing around) is "oh I think I understand you"... and then nothing, the confersation just stops.

Does someon have any idea, where that could be from? Do you need addtional informations?

each time i put on the corset and the chastity belt the game will crash, is this ment to happen?

Are you trying the open belts? I'm going to assume you're using cbbe then.

Make sure you're using at least v3.0e of Devious Devices assets, and grab the file linked here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/?p=1761488

Then make sure to rerun bodyslide on the corset+belt combo devices.

If you're not using cbbe then you can ignore everything in this post.

So I've been working on a DD mod a lot recently and I'm pretty sure I've got everything set up right, but is there an actual list of keywords and their functions (like what blocks what) anywhere? The wiki has one for effects and a place for the list and functions but it's empty.

Like I said it's mostly self-explanatory, but it would be helpful for some of the more in-depth devices.

It seems that I have an issue with the pony boots.

post-914471-0-99414800-1485309764_thumb.png

As shown in the image, they become invisible above the feet. I don't exactly know why it happens, maybe because I wear other devices? I did generate the nifs through bodyslide and the boots are the only issue I have until now.

Any idea as to why they go partially invisible?

It seems that I have an issue with the pony boots.

attachicon.gifponyboots_textureissue.png

As shown in the image, they become invisible above the feet. I don't exactly know why it happens, maybe because I wear other devices? I did generate the nifs through bodyslide and the boots are the only issue I have until now.

Any idea as to why they go partially invisible?

Are those DDequip boots? I think someone said that they aren't fully updated right now.

I think you need to add the calves slot to the armor addon bit if you want to fix it yourself.

I did the test with the DDx/DDi boots too (ones crafted from the forge and all) with the same result. DDe uses the same nif I believe, thus the same issue.

Well, then I don't know. I had a similar issue with the ones from DD equip until I added the calves bit to the armor addon, and bumped the priority to match the ones from DDx.

I did the test with the DDx/DDi boots too (ones crafted from the forge and all) with the same result. DDe uses the same nif I believe, thus the same issue.

Well, then I don't know... I had a similar issue with the ones from DD equip until I added the calves bit to the armor addon, and bumped the priority to match the ones from DDx.

What's the translation in english?

Do you mean that if I remove DDe, the boots will work? Because DDe is required by POP, and I can't get rid of POP...

Well, then I don't know... I had a similar issue with the ones from DD equip until I added the calves bit to the armor addon, and bumped the priority to match the ones from DDx.

I had the same problem and it was "DD for Him", which hasn't been updated. You have to fix the slot issue in TesVedit for each pair of boots individually (DDx,DDe...), it's not a nif issue.

What's the translation in english?

Do you mean that if I remove DDe, the boots will work? Because DDe is required by POP, and I can't get rid of POP...

For me it was only the DDe boots that didn't work, the others had no problem. So it sounds like a different problem.

I'll attach my tweaked DDe here anyway, in case you want to see if that fixes it.

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

DDe is only required by POP, if you use DDe items during capture. Otherwise it is not required. I am playing POP without DDe, until Inte pops back and updates DDe.

DDe is only required by POP, if you use DDe items during capture. Otherwise it is not required. I am playing POP without DDe, until Inte pops back and updates DDe.

As far as I know, DD Equip is built against DDI 2.9.2 and never got updated to any newer version. Using DD Equip with a newer version of DD is something I definitely would not recommend, unless you want to see -tons- of errors in your log and can accept the potential instability issues resulting of these incompatibilities. POP runs just fine without DD Equip and it's not that POP would be fully DD compatible even with DD Equip installed, anyway.

As far as I know, DD Equip is built against DDI 2.9.2 and never got updated to any newer version. Using DD Equip with a newer version of DD is something I definitely would not recommend, unless you want to see -tons- of errors in your log and can accept the potential instability issues resulting of these incompatibilities. POP runs just fine without DD Equip and it's not that POP would be fully DD compatible even with DD Equip installed, anyway.

I see, thanks for the information. I primarily use DDe for it's "removal of devices", as I sometimes get stuck due to a technicality. Or I use it to tweak NPC/Follower stuff. It would be great to have something like that included in DDi though.

I lose the footstep sounds whenever I'm in third person view using the Armbinder than comes with custom running animations (Cedec). Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

thanks

It is known, try to use one of the two other animation packages provided with DDi.

I must be doing something wrong with Bodyslide, and going through the posts, I see I might not be the only one, but I can't find a specific answer. I've tried doing batch builds, but this keeps happening. Anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

attachicon.gifScreenshot (271).png

attachicon.gifseven.JPG

Try holding ctrl while clicking the batch-build button, choose the MO overwrite folder, and making a "bodyslide output" mod from that.

That seemed to work for most NPCs, (just a couple don't seem to want to comply, rebel scum), but now my body replacer has no more bounce. Tried reinstalling calientes, sevenbase, HDT, and still no more bounciness. Bodyslide might as well be rocket science for me. 

EDIT: If I toggle my overwrite mod on I get the better DD but no body bounce. If I toggle it off I get the bounce back but bad DD. Ideas?

Just wanted to jump in as well. Would the NPC's breaking out of the the restraints, as seen in his screenshots, be a Bodyslide issue or something else conflicting with the Integration?

Just wanted to jump in as well. Would the NPC's breaking out of the the restraints, as seen in his screenshots, be a Bodyslide issue or something else conflicting with the Integration?

If you're thinking about their hands not going into armbinders, then that's because you need to set the "number of slotted npcs" setting higher. (They may still temporarily take them out during idles, but I think that's being worked on)

This is one hell of a post from me, sorry for any headaches I may spawn. Currently trying set up skyrim and I am running into trouble with the devious devices. I had enough issues that I completely delete skyrim folder and started again, solved some of my ctd issues.

When equipping a armbinder, namely the cuffs, I get this error. The arms go into the armbinder position, but the cuffs are invisible on the body, and jumping breaks the position.

An error has occurred with your installation of devious devices, please check the log for more information. Error text Lookupdevice received invalid keyword none

The bigger armbinders I am having the same trouble with I was having before the complete wipe. The hands would go invisible but the arms would not go into the armbinder position. I looked it up and it seems to be a common issue but never with the same fix. I have download and reinstalled Zaz, deleted and reinstalled FNIS.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/i6mhl3.jpg

Considering the cuffs kinda work by putting the arms into position, I don't know if its a animation error or what. Also I can still attack and punch people.

Thanks to anyone who takes time out to help me with my problem.

The bigger armbinders I am having the same trouble with I was having before the complete wipe. The hands would go invisible but the arms would not go into the armbinder position.

[...]

Considering the cuffs kinda work by putting the arms into position, I don't know if its a animation error or what. Also I can still attack and punch people.

I'm also having this particular error, only with all yokes/armbinders; the arms don't go into position, except in certain specific situations when running I believe.

Also, animations related to the mods are not playing (the ones I've noticed should have played but don't are the aroused idles and DDBeltedSolo).

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and was told to make sure my mods are not outdated (they're not) and run FNIS again (I have). The errors still persist.

The only mods I have installed are DD Assets/Integration/Enchanted Chests (and their respective requirements, BodySlide etc. etc.)