Hey is there a way to disable the gag features? no eating/potions and talk restrictions or at the least the talk restriction. i personally dislike this feature specially when doing quests but i like to have gags/hoods on my character for their visuals. i tried to look through mcm but couldnt find an option to do so.

This is a strange question. The entire point of DD Integration is adding functionality to devices. We try to make sure that all devices that warrant it have impactful gameplay effects.

But if all you want is cosmetic gags ZaZ animation pack has a selection of them. You can spawn them with the console or use AddItemMenu.

Hey is there a way to disable the gag features? no eating/potions and talk restrictions or at the least the talk restriction. i personally dislike this feature specially when doing quests but i like to have gags/hoods on my character for their visuals. i tried to look through mcm but couldnt find an option to do so.

This is a strange question. The entire point of DD Integration is adding functionality to devices. We try to make sure that all devices that warrant it have impactful gameplay effects.

But if all you want is cosmetic gags ZaZ animation pack has a selection of them. You can spawn them with the console or use AddItemMenu.

i mostly want the gag talk to have option, it just strikes me as tedious rng minigame. all other effects this mod adds are good ones but i dont like the way dialogues are slowed down. there is options to change how likely it is for character to fall down while wearing cuffs on legs so why not option for gags?

can this effect be adjusted/disabled from config files? i didnt see it in mcm. or alternatively because my main "source" for these devices is cursed loot is it possible to direct cursed loot to only look for zaz gags/hoods?

Since I've installed Integration 3.1, I get this error in FNIS :

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

I have latest FNIS installed (6.3), anyone knows where the problem is ?

Thanks in advance

Edit : deleting the FNIS_DD_List.txt made the trick, but I assume there will be consequences, like no DD related animations working. Hope there's a better solution

You THINK you have latest FNIS installed, but you don't.

Look at the first line of the FNIS output.

I reinstalled FNIS several times, didn't work (tried normal AND XXL version of 6.3). It's not so big a deal after all, some DD animations still play, at worst I won't have new animation from 3.1.

Also a big thanks to you for FNIS, Skyrim wouldn't be the same without your work

Post your generator output. This error line tells me that YOUR FNIS isn't able to decipher new 6.x functionality. Typical for an outdated version.

You can install new FNIS versions as long as you want. When you still have an old one accessed through an outdated desktop link you will always get this same result

Okay, here is the complete output : 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   17/08/2016 20:25:12
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\files\games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...
Reading CombatFatigue V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 177 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

Could it be from the Generator saying "Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice" ?

Ok, the error message doesn't look as I had it in mind. But when you get this "Alternat Animation prefix used twice" it certainly indicates that one of the two other mods (ABC or CF) have the same line. I have checked V1.31 of DD, and that one is ok.

Okay, here is the complete output : 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   17/08/2016 20:25:12
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\files\games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...
Reading CombatFatigue V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 177 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

Could it be from the Generator saying "Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice" ?

I am not an expert, but doesn't the new versions of DDI make ArmBinderCombat unnecessary?

i mostly want the gag talk to have option, it just strikes me as tedious rng minigame. all other effects this mod adds are good ones but i dont like the way dialogues are slowed down. there is options to change how likely it is for character to fall down while wearing cuffs on legs so why not option for gags?

can this effect be adjusted/disabled from config files? i didnt see it in mcm. or alternatively because my main "source" for these devices is cursed loot is it possible to direct cursed loot to only look for zaz gags/hoods?

Yes I don't disagree with you Joomia, the gag talk can get totally over done, and waste countless time.. really aggravating when you have maybe just a few more min. to play, and wanted to finish some particular part of a quest before quitting.

As for cosmetic Items from Zaz,  that really does not work, because most mods force the DDI gags on you, so your stuck again even if you used the zaz ones.

The 20 to 30 , I have had it be even more times of MMMFFFHHT! can be rather distracting..

It is suppose to get easier with time, but the problem with that is I update, change mods, and re install a lot, so I never get to take advantage of that.

And, believe it or not, sometimes Skrim actually crashes on me, and i have to start back at an earlier save.

I know you all won't believe this, but some times Skyrim corrupts my save, I know hard to believe, but I swear it happens. I then some time lose a lot of stuff, cause I don't see the failure until many saves, and a reboot.

But I understand it is Min's mod, and accept what ever he decides.  I am very happy to have the mod, and have had many hours of fun with it.

I was very happy that Kimy did a little to help alleviate the problem in DCL, but I do not always run DCL.  It was nice that she sort of turned it off for her Mod's needs though.

Your problem is most likely with the sliders, so asking the people that make the sliders may work better.

You know now that you mention it... Like for Dwarven armor, if I go to calienteTools, and look at the SliderSets folder I have and ungodly amount of Slider sets for Dwarven Armor, Bra, boots, abs, gauntlets, harness, shoulders... just about anything you can think of has a slider set there..

Slidergroups folder has its own WTF Dawrven Bikini Armor.XML.

Shapedata folder has a folder for every Dwarven piece of Dwarven Bikini armor

What I'm saying is this armor fits better than anything, and seems to have the most complete body slide files.. it's is and amazingly well done Clothing, and armor mod.

What I don't see in any of these  calienteTools folder's is anything to do with DDI, or any of the DDA, DDE items.

Am I missing something   (  I opened the DDI, DDE, DDA zip's, and look through them to see if somehow something missed being installed but found no reference to calienteTools in any of them )

I am trying to figure out just what I am missing, if other people have no clipping from DDI items, then I must have something messed up, and I am trying to figure this out.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-v31-08032016/page-381?do=findComment&comment=1646646

If you're after UUNP, you need these: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/

I suspect what you're missing is the difference between armour sets and the DD Items. The 'torso' parts of armour sets come with a replacement body mesh, designed for the armour, whereas DD items are just the device themselves, which have to conform to your existing shape.  That's how you can get armour sets with custom body shapes and not have bits of your body clip through it.

If you're after UUNP, you need these: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/

I suspect what you're missing is the difference between armour sets and the DD Items. The 'torso' parts of armour sets come with a replacement body mesh, designed for the armour, whereas DD items are just the device themselves, which have to conform to your existing shape.  That's how you can get armour sets with custom body shapes and not have bits of your body clip through it.

NO, the dwarvem armor is just the armor. it is not a body mod with the armor on it, look at the images I have from my past posts...  also I have loaded up most all of thos items in the images, into Nifskope, and the are not body loading items, they are single items, made to fit your body.

EDIT>>> BUT that web page may be what i need.. I googled, a lot looking for DDI Slider's... Thx You I will look at that.

post-123-0-06300700-1471516712_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-69167500-1471516831_thumb.jpg

It was not the replacement Body mes, that was never the issue, but you pointed me to what I have been needing, I got that from no one else.. Thank you.

Those body slide seem to have done the trick, I am still picking at it, but the harness seems to be working correctly now.   after getting the UUNP sliders I needed to get me started. 

This has been driving me buggy for awhile.. lack of sliders was the problem. DDI, DDA, DDX all come ready to fit one body, and only one body it appears. any modifications to that body are nil, as DDI, DDA, DDX come with no sliders.

This is what I think is going on. I am truly lost in this body slide thing.

Anyway with the help of those sliders I was able to finally grasp how to build my body, and batch build the clothing and armor to match it...   WOW! that is a relief..  Now I can pretty much adjust my sliders anywhere I want, and the Harness follows... 

The dwarven armor came with all the sliders ready, as did all my other clothing and armor, but I guess DDA,DDX don't have them

Thank you Wykes

Help please, I can't remove my steel posture collar. I got captured and my owner placed a steel posture collar on me. I then killed my owner and stole the key and it removed all my restraints like armbinder but my collar is still on. I then tried finding people to remove the collar for me but they said they won't help a runaway slave. Then I found Tolfdir and he said he would remove it for 500 gold. I paid him 500 gold and he said he removed it, but the collar is there on my player, plus the top left corner of my screen didn't say my collar was removed. I tried unequipping it through console but a menu just pops up asking if i want to remove collar with key, picking lock, brute force or spells. I tried all the options and none of them work. I then went into console and maxed out all levels on spells like destruction, illusion, etc. And with all of the skills at lvl 100, i still couldn't remove the collar with the spells. What the hell do i do? I want the collar off cause it looks so dam ugly. It takes up the entire neck. I tried uninstalling this devious devices mod but the collar is still on when i go into game, and my player doesn't have any animations and stands like a cross. Pls help

Speaking of talking with a gag on, is there any way to get the gag-talk skill to max from the beginning? I have the same problem as galgat with constantly restarting. And it would make sense to have it already if I start as a slave or escaped slave.

And, what I came to ask in the first place - is there a video/gif somewhere of the 3 different armbinder/yoke animations for comparison?

It was not the replacement Body mes, that was never the issue, but you pointed me to what I have been needing, I got that from no one else.. Thank you.

Oops, on the body mesh thing.  That's what I get for butting into a conversation half-way through. :P

Glad to hear you've got Bodyslide working.

I don't know if you're using Mod Organiser, but I use a completely separate MO Instance to build the meshes, then manually copy the result to a new, overriding, mod in the main instance, as I've found the mixture of MO and Bodyslide can occasionally put meshes in weird places.  Plus, it means that I don't have to run Skyrim as an Admin.

Yes I don't disagree with you Joomia, the gag talk can get totally over done, and waste countless time.. really aggravating when you have maybe just a few more min. to play, and wanted to finish some particular part of a quest before quitting.

As for cosmetic Items from Zaz,  that really does not work, because most mods force the DDI gags on you, so your stuck again even if you used the zaz ones.

The 20 to 30 , I have had it be even more times of MMMFFFHHT! can be rather distracting..

It is suppose to get easier with time, but the problem with that is I update, change mods, and re install a lot, so I never get to take advantage of that.

And, believe it or not, sometimes Skrim actually crashes on me, and i have to start back at an earlier save.

I know you all won't believe this, but some times Skyrim corrupts my save, I know hard to believe, but I swear it happens. I then some time lose a lot of stuff, cause I don't see the failure until many saves, and a reboot.

But I understand it is Min's mod, and accept what ever he decides.  I am very happy to have the mod, and have had many hours of fun with it.

I was very happy that Kimy did a little to help alleviate the problem in DCL, but I do not always run DCL.  It was nice that she sort of turned it off for her Mod's needs though.

now im stuck with slave gag and speaking is completely impossible. i cant progress dawnguard and none of the blacksmits can open the damn thing :/ i guess i gotta again lose everything by forcefully removing all devices just because the gag has halted my game progression.

just installed and my character is idle/walking/running/jumping like she is bound and if i walk back (360 camera with victoria high hell walk) she moves her arm up like another restraint is on (sorry dont know the name)

installed  MaikCG animations. 

edit* just refreshed pcea2

Using HDT High Heels mod and some clothing/armor mods that use HH mod can't get rid of the slow movement effect for wearing high heel boots/shoes of any kind. I tried the debug menu option turning off the slow boots effect but it is still there. What other mods do this effect? I have latest cursed loot mod installed too.

Using HDT High Heels mod and some clothing/armor mods that use HH mod can't get rid of the slow movement effect for wearing high heel boots/shoes of any kind. I tried the debug menu option turning off the slow boots effect but it is still there. What other mods do this effect? I have latest cursed loot mod installed too.

Yeppers! this one is really aggravating, I don't know if it is script lag that makes it happen, or just some hiccup between DDI, control, and zaz.

1. After installing ZAZ I always go in there and set Shackled movement speed from 70% to 100%, so I should get no slow down. Where you are told by the ZAZ MCM to register with sex lab, but your not suppose to do that ( this won't protect you from modders that think it is cool to mess with the player speed multiplier ), but I think it helps.

2. Under the Zaz MCM "Sexlab" menu I like to UN-tick the animation override, just for good measure.

3. In DDI also because I like to see all the Animations, and the Bound animations like Zap doggy are so screwed up I go to DDI MCM, and under the "Sex animation Filter" I UN-check the Use bound animations.

4. These all may be redundant, but for me they seem to protect some against Modders that like to force the Speed multiplier, I have noticed that a large percentage of the time there is a glitch ( or Fat finger ), that hang your speed at the lower setting, or bad programing causes it. Either way it really messes up your game.

5. Now with all that said which many will tell me I am a dummy for doing.. to fix the problem first

check to see what your speed is, you want to make sure it is messed up so

Console

Type with out Quote's " Player.GetAV SpeedMult "

this will give you your speed. if it says like 70% then Zaz was what did it, but some ones mod called for it, But they did not fix it back... Hiccup, screw up or just Papyrus deciding right when it should have reset your speed to chunk all the scripts and restart. Lots of things can mess this up, the speed multiplier should not be messed with in my opinion, just like Quest Items should not be messed with.

If you speed is like 100% you are just imagining your speed has slowed down, and you need to take a few moment to rest.

As to the fix.. Normally saving and re loading your game should reset it, unless the mod has really messed things up.

using this command should be okay for fixing your problem also, " Player.setAV SpeedMult 100 "  I think that is safe enough, and it should not be a permanent change, as one might get from  "forceav" or "ModAV"

I believe that will be correct, but I am not the most well informed Skyrim person, so research a little if you are worried.

Everyone who's having issues, please, pretty please provide us papyrus logs, FNIS logs, and load orders at the minimum.

As much as we enjoy the random guesswork adventure, unfortunately we can't troubleshot efficiently without useful data.

This is the first time ever I hear about high heels "of any kind" affecting speed and I can assure you that DD's speed decrease is limited to DD-enabled boots, can be disabled in MCM (and the toggle works) and is independent of ZAP's implementation of the effect.

I'm trying not to be mean, I'm not saying that you're wrong or making it up, I'm just saying that the data you're providing does not... tell us much. It's difficult to help you.

Everyone who's having issues, please, pretty please provide us papyrus logs, FNIS logs, and load orders at the minimum.

As much as we enjoy the random guesswork adventure, unfortunately we can't troubleshot efficiently without useful data.

This is the first time ever I hear about high heels "of any kind" affecting speed and I can assure you that DD's speed decrease is limited to DD-enabled boots, can be disabled in MCM (and the toggle works) and is independent of ZAP's implementation of the effect.

I'm trying not to be mean, I'm not saying that you're wrong or making it up, I'm just saying that the data you're providing does not... tell us much. It's difficult to help you.

Humm ! I just sort of figured it was something that everyone had to deal with, when anyone messed with the speed multiplier.

I have always just fixed it, or went back to and earlier save.

For me it is not just related to DDI, I have had it happen with Maria as well, and other mods that apply this debilitation or take advantage of the setting in Zaz to apply it.

It is somewhat random, but as far as I know, I don't think the default game does this often, if at all. It is I think a mod doing it ( the 70% is sort of a dead give away, if you leave zaz at default ).

I very, very seldom mix mods, I have like 20 profiles, but because many mods call for DDI, and Zaz, I do have to mix these with any mod that calls for them.

As I said earlier I have never been able to understand just why it happens. and maybe it only happens to Zor2k13, and me, and no one else has ever had it happen.

I have many fail safe's set up now to stop it from happening ( or at least hinder the event ), but if it does, I will be sure to try and save the log file for you.

It is not and event I am going to actively seek out, as even knowing how to repair it, I am always. concerned that the fix may omit fairly added effect's that I have earned in the game.

where I might actually be suppose to run at 110%, so when I fix it, I lose this fairly added benefit or some effect in the game increased my speed, and when it wears off, I might be slowed down again.

I have always considered messing with the speed multiplier to be a bad thing, but that just my opinion.

Thanks galgat for that info!

Unfortunately it is not zaz doing it but some other mod. When I run the player.getav speedmult command I get a return of 50 so something else is reducing any and all high heels to 50% I tried looking at my individual mods for high heels clothes and armors but nothing was there. I am suspicious of maria eden mod it might be doing this but not sure. There is so much stuff in that mod I don't know where to begin in CK looking at that mod lol.

I have a question, and I apologize if this is answered somewhere already.  I've looked, and searched on blindfolds, and read posts until my eyes, are blurry, and can't find the answer.  If its there, I just missed it.

Anyway, when a blindfold is equipped, I've tried all three of the options, DD, Leeches, and Dark Fog, and I see the differences there.   

My question is, when you have dark fog set to 500, or the blindfold strength set all the way to the right, to 1 I think, is it supposed to be completely dark? 

With mine, its really blurry, and kind of dark at the edges, but its about like the skooma effect.   I remember playing it a long time ago, and I could get the screen completely black, or where you could just barely see anything.

So I'm really just trying to figure out this is as dark as it gets, or if I have something else running that is preventing it from getting any darker?     I can troubleshoot it, I just need to know how dark it is supposed to be, if you move the sliders all the way, so I'm not spending time troubleshooting something that is working as it is supposed to, if that makes sense.

And thank you for all the work on this!

Thanks galgat for that info!

Unfortunately it is not zaz doing it but some other mod. When I run the player.getav speedmult command I get a return of 50 so something else is reducing any and all high heels to 50% I tried looking at my individual mods for high heels clothes and armors but nothing was there. I am suspicious of maria eden mod it might be doing this but not sure. There is so much stuff in that mod I don't know where to begin in CK looking at that mod lol.

Yeppers ! I have had it to happen in maria, quite often until these last couple of release. It has not happened there in some time.

But keep in mind that I turn the zaz effect off, and zaira tends to use quite a few things from Zaz.  I love his mod by the way, he Omits nothing, and apply s all things reasonably equal. A most interesting, and enjoyable mod in many way's. But it also has a steap learning curve, that many do not, or will not take the time to learn.

But I have had it with ddi, early on when the expansion came out, and once Min included the boots slow down. This was when I learned to keep the Boot effect turned off. [ which I think Min saw the potential for it to cause trouble that is way it had a toggle ]

It was not and intended thing I am sure, and it may well be something I installed wrong, but the speed multiplier would hang sometimes on me.  I finally figured out, as I said to keep zaz speed effect at 100%, and the boot effects in DDI for DDX off, and I seldom if ever had the problem, after that.

But it did occasionally occur. I was never sure as to exactly which mod caused it, as DDI is or was I think suppose to be a resource.

Resource's normally don't do much by them selves. But DDI has grown just a little above just being a resource.

Anyway as to Maria, you are not suppose to have DDI or DD expansion running with that one, and arousal is also suppose to be off.

So if you are running those, and Maria, your pretty much asking for it.

Hi, 

First off; I love this mod. However even after updating to v3.1 I still have a problem with NPC's freezing after equipping an armbinder or a yoke. I even tried uninstalling all mods, starting a new (clean) game and then reinstalling all mods again. Unfortunately to no avail. I also tried looking through this support topic, but I can't seem to find an answer.

As far as I can see all the requirements are met and up to date, I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I've attached my loadorder and the papyruslog.

And this is the FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 20-8-2016 16:21:39
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones) male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V100 ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 26,4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7,0 % ( 1 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3456 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-20T16-10-03.txt

Papyrus.0.log