"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Anyone know if this hair is publicly available anywhere? 

063e5b63.jpg

it comes with the armor set

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40568/?

Keep in mind, however, that this mod will glitch up a lot, causing the armor and hair/wig to mess up and not show properly. Reloading sometimes works. I found it works better on followers then on your own character.

Well my alternative is by entering racemenu

I should try that. Thanks for the tip!

Guest corespore

For the life of me i cannot get the quote thing to work for me (face-palm). Anyways in response to Tupan's post #301 the armor is called swordmaiden and as of now it's not a released mod...sorry.

Looking for these armors:

1. Private

2. Private

3. Lost Paladins of the Divines Wrath Armor, but the texture shown there is not released yet.

I would love to have it, but, if it doesn't change since the last time I asked, it's a personal work, never shared, unfortunately.

Anyway, if it changes and someone knows it, I'm more than interesting!

And, as I reply to this post... Anyone heard about "SG hair pack 220 hair edition"?

shedidwhat, Thanks for the links but they dont work :(

I just checked both the UNP and the CBBE Slim links are working for me :huh:

the 3rd link however is not working

your right, they do work after I upgraded firefox, because before that It didnt work :D

If that makes any sense ... :lol:

SG Hairs Pack 220 is hairs pack 120 with additional hairs and a private mod.  I can ask HelloSanta if she will consider publicly releasing it, but I make no guarentees.

I don't think hellosanta will release it, I understand that he has some troubles with koreans... He looked upset on "sg hair" post. :)

SG Hairs Pack 220 is hairs pack 120 with additional hairs and a private mod.  I can ask HelloSanta if she will consider publicly releasing it, but I make no guarentees.

UPDATE

I have been given permission by HelloSanta to host the SG Hair Pack 220 here in LoversLab.   Give me a moment to add the Read Me files and get everything ready.

Btw, HelloSanta's biggest gripe is people ignoring her requests and uploading to different sites and doing so without including the Read Me text which lists the resources and modders whose hairs have been converted for SG.

Anyone know if this hair is publicly available anywhere? 

063e5b63.jpg

it comes with the armor set

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40568/?

Keep in mind, however, that this mod will glitch up a lot, causing the armor and hair/wig to mess up and not show properly. Reloading sometimes works. I found it works better on followers then on your own character.

Sounds like trouble...I like the hair but not so much to give myself unneeded grief and spend time fixing issues. I think I'll pass after all.

The SG Hairs Pack 220 will be ready soon.  The pack did not have any screenshots so I'll have to take screens of the new additions.

Thanks for doing this for us, and also tell Hellosanta thank you aswell for her awesome hair mod.

SG Hair Pack 220 Edition is uploaded.

I'm not done with the screenshots and will upload them as soon as I can.

I have included the missing README.txt with some translations.

The complete pack is about 390mb (single archive; about 980mb extracted) so that means I had to split the 7z file.  If you are having problems extracting the files, use a different archiving app.

Credit and thanks to HelloSanta for the hair pack and allowing me to share it.

1. Private

2. Private

3. Lost Paladins of the Divines Wrath Armor, but the texture shown there is not released yet.

noooooooooooooo2.jpg

SG Hair Pack 220 Edition is uploaded.

I'm not done with the screenshots and will upload them as soon as I can.

I have included the missing README.txt with some translations.

The complete pack is about 390mb (single archive; about 980mb extracted) so that means I had to split the 7z file.  If you are having problems extracting the files, use a different archiving app.

Credit and thanks to HelloSanta for the hair pack and allowing me to share it.

omg THX alott  god bless u all modder  :))

Archived