4 hours ago, hana120 said:

Can we change the sound of the LAPF orgasm?
I don't really like the sound, it sounds like the character was really forced when it's consent, it doesn't fit.

The sound of drinking a potion? or voices? voices can be customized through settings. The sound of the potion, probably only through scripts

(Just change its name to yours)-

scn xLoversMainScriptModuleTimer

xme.PlaySound3D xLoversPkrNPCHumanSwallow

4 minutes ago, TDA said:

The sound of drinking a potion? or voices? voices can be customized through settings. The sound of the potion, probably only through scripts

(Just change its name to yours)-

scn xLoversMainScriptModuleTimer

xme.PlaySound3D xLoversPkrNPCHumanSwallow

The sound of the voice.
I find it ugly.

Hello all,

Beginning an Oblivion playthrought with LAPF

Everythings work well thanks to the guides here in loverslab

My question : What do you do for camera to see the scene ?  How to toggle a free cam camera like in skyrim ? Is there a mod for that ?

I play with Northern UI and with a Xbox One controller and i find my camera stuck and cannot move it

Thanks for the help

You have a free camera when engaged in sex, unless you have a First Person plugin installed and active.  Then your camera is locked in the 'eyes' of your character during sex (head bobbing and all).

Other than that, you have first and 3rd person as per normal.

5 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

free camera when engaged in sex

Yes i think my controller doesnt register when the camera is free mode. (Northern UI)

Using tfc with the keyboard and the movements keys works fine but i still need to tfc it,  is the free camera automatic in LAPF ?

By the way thank you for the support and modding updates you do for Oblivion :)

• 2 months later...

So i get a bug with dread zombies that with no dicks but will still try and fuck me. but my pc and the monster just sit there. ik the dead work when i use summon monster. but not them, they have no animation.  okay so they have no dick, and are bug. i have no idea what the f is wrong some zombie and undead have dick and some don't and the one's who don't are bugged.

processed.jpeg

Edited by Shenshi
6 hours ago, Shenshi said:

So i get a bug with dread zombies that with no dicks but will still try and fuck me. but my pc and the monster just sit there.

Dread Zombies you say....

I take it that this is a custom monster?  If so, it may be a case that it is a monster that has its own 'skeleton' and is not using the default zombie skeleton used by Oblivion (and subsequently tracked and used by LAPF). 

Custom monsters can work with LAPF, but only if they are using the default skeletons used by Oblivion.  For example, the werewolf in Lovers Bitch (and subsequently in the addon Fejeena provided for Bravil Underground) use the Xivilai skeleton, and thus the sex animatics for the Werewofl are the same as that for the Xivilai.

If this Dread Zombie is not providing any sex animations, it may very well have its own custom skeleton... which may suck.  And believe it or not, converting might be a pain.  There's a sexy Female Xivilai at Nexus that I woulda liked to use, but it had its own skeleton. And trying to trick it into using the default Xivilai skeleton had disastrous results.

On the flip side, there are some nymphs and other shapely woodland femmes you can find in Nexus. And they DO work. But that is because they are based upon and modeled around the Spriggan. And as such, use the Spriggan skeleton.

OFF TOPIC:  Er, using LoversCreatures 2.5+ ... someone would need to make penile attachments for them.  Duplicate the Spriggan penis mesh, rename to match, copy the right texture in place...

In short, custom monsters do work... as long as they use a default skeleton that Oblivion can use.

31 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Dread Zombies you say....

I take it that this is a custom monster?  If so, it may be a case that it is a monster that has its own 'skeleton' and is not using the default zombie skeleton used by Oblivion (and subsequently tracked and used by LAPF). 

Custom monsters can work with LAPF, but only if they are using the default skeletons used by Oblivion.  For example, the werewolf in Lovers Bitch (and subsequently in the addon Fejeena provided for Bravil Underground) use the Xivilai skeleton, and thus the sex animatics for the Werewofl are the same as that for the Xivilai.

If this Dread Zombie is not providing any sex animations, it may very well have its own custom skeleton... which may suck.  And believe it or not, converting might be a pain.  There's a sexy Female Xivilai at Nexus that I woulda liked to use, but it had its own skeleton. And trying to trick it into using the default Xivilai skeleton had disastrous results.

On the flip side, there are some nymphs and other shapely woodland femmes you can find in Nexus. And they DO work. But that is because they are based upon and modeled around the Spriggan. And as such, use the Spriggan skeleton.

OFF TOPIC:  Er, using LoversCreatures 2.5+ ... someone would need to make penile attachments for them.  Duplicate the Spriggan penis mesh, rename to match, copy the right texture in place...

In short, custom monsters do work... as long as they use a default skeleton that Oblivion can use.

Yeah I installed something that kill all the moster other them ones with dicks, so fresh install. and testting

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new to Oblivion and sex mod. Can I skip everything in the Recommended Tools section? Except for female and male nude body of course. I already using another set of BB animation different than NoMaam. I also prefer vanilla clothes rather than skimpy replacer. I plan to install this mod to use with Lover hooker. Does all the stuff like Pluggy, MenuQue, Silent voices really necessary?

Edited by assassin394

You need:

OBSE and Pluggy ,  I think also MenuQue

archive invalidate !  You can do it with OBMM or Wyre Bash or manually or with the OBSE plugin Skybsa.  (see my Link at the end of the post )

Other things you can use:

Elys Universal Silent Voice:  it add a empty sound files that will be played when there is no sounds/voice in a Mod.  Without Silent Voice plugin you must read the subtitles in less than a second :classic_biggrin:

Oblivion Mod Manager : you can use other Modmanager.  !! Not Vortex for Oblivion. And never sort your load order with LOOT !

Wyre Bash :  I never used it. (But I know how to merge Mods and make Mods compatible with CS or TES4Edit)  If you don't use a lot of mods, I wouldn't install it at first.

You can use BBB animations or other animation or vanilla animation, has nothing to do with sex, and does not cause conflict.

Same with armor-clothes replacer, use what you like.

Same with  body replacer.  You install a body you like ( there aren't many bodies for which complete armor-clothes replacer exist.)  And in LAPF settings you can set the right lower body for sex. If the body you use is not in the LAPF menu you can add your lower-body-for-sex. ( There are 3-4 free folders each for male and female )

Growlf's Universal skeleton ( a BBB skeleton) : You don't need it, LAPF add own skeleton.  I always install it to test the game with BBB body and animations before I start with LAPF installation.

The LAPF Supplemental pack: you can use all, some or none of the Mods.  I recommend Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and addon Lovers Voice SSP Plus. ( See your other post/thread about prostitution )  A good Mod with dialogs.

---------------------------------------------------

Pluggy ,  MenuQue and Elys Universal Silent Voice are OBSE plugins, 1 to 3 files that you can install manually in data\OBSE\plugins

OBSE and OBSE Plugins I never install with a Modmanager.

And have you read my  Link ?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Edited by fejeena
17 hours ago, fejeena said:

You need:

OBSE and Pluggy ,  I think also MenuQue

archive invalidate !  You can do it with OBMM or Wyre Bash or manually or with the OBSE plugin Skybsa.  (see my Link at the end of the post )

Other things you can use:

Elys Universal Silent Voice:  it add a empty sound files that will be played when there is no sounds/voice in a Mod.  Without Silent Voice plugin you must read the subtitles in less than a second :classic_biggrin:

Oblivion Mod Manager : you can use other Modmanager.  !! Not Vortex for Oblivion. And never sort your load order with LOOT !

Wyre Bash :  I never used it. (But I know how to merge Mods and make Mods compatible with CS or TES4Edit)  If you don't use a lot of mods, I wouldn't install it at first.

You can use BBB animations or other animation or vanilla animation, has nothing to do with sex, and does not cause conflict.

Same with armor-clothes replacer, use what you like.

Same with  body replacer.  You install a body you like ( there aren't many bodies for which complete armor-clothes replacer exist.)  And in LAPF settings you can set the right lower body for sex. If the body you use is not in the LAPF menu you can add your lower-body-for-sex. ( There are 3-4 free folders each for male and female )

Growlf's Universal skeleton ( a BBB skeleton) : You don't need it, LAPF add own skeleton.  I always install it to test the game with BBB body and animations before I start with LAPF installation.

The LAPF Supplemental pack: you can use all, some or none of the Mods.  I recommend Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and addon Lovers Voice SSP Plus. ( See your other post/thread about prostitution )  A good Mod with dialogs.

---------------------------------------------------

Pluggy ,  MenuQue and Elys Universal Silent Voice are OBSE plugins, 1 to 3 files that you can install manually in data\OBSE\plugins

OBSE and OBSE Plugins I never install with a Modmanager.

And have you read my  Link ?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Why not use Vortex for Oblivion? I only use Oblivion Mod Manager for install .omod files. For simple zip files that contain data folder Vortex work just fine.

It does not work perfect with Oblivion.

And why do you use two Mod manager ? OBMM and Vortex ?

Old Nexus Modmanager, Vortex and LOOT not for Oblivion ! For a few simple Mods ( Some quests and armor/clothes for vanilla Body ) it will work (perhaps)

And  " For simple zip files that contain data folder Vortex work just fine.  " ????

Do you install a mod from a zip, 7z, rar ?  NO! Never !  Best way to mess up your game.

Always unpack a Mod, check the folder structure (fix if needed ) , are there subfolders with different esp or replacer or patches ? And read the readme ! And do not install the readme, folder with screenshots or credit text  in your game.

You can make a clean OMod or a new clean zip for installing or you install manually.  And you can do it all with OBMM.

If you let a Mod manager install the original zip, 7z, rar you don't even know what you're installing.

Never considered zip files except to unpack them.  Who knows what the mod author had in mind!!!

Honestly, I went with the basic instructions that are suggested in the LAPF instructions, Pluggy, Roberts male, the NoMaam's BBB animations, and etc.  And when I got it installed and saw it worked fine...  I MADE A BACKUP OF MY VIRGIN (HAHA) DATA FOLDER.  Nothing in there insofar as esps/esms except Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights, the Roberts body, and the Oblivion Unofficial fixes.

I got backup setups for basic LAPF, LAPF with MBP & SetBody, and LAPF with some extra races (Chocolate Elves, etc).  If I screw up, I just erase my data folder and paste the desired backup in place.  ONLY IF you make sure its fine... and make sure the mod load order is correct after pasting the backup in place of course.  Remember, look at the yellow link in Fejeena's or my signature for suggestions and certainly for a mod load order reference.

Edited by LongDukDong

Is there a secret to getting OBSE to work in Oblivian?Nothing I have done so far has worked.Tried loading the entire folder,tried loading the dll's and the data folder.

I do remember having issues when I first played the game,but I don't remember what I had to do to remedy the problem.

Edited by dochlldy

Steam or "normal" Oblivion ?

Normal Game: Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, obse_loader.exe and the Data folder to your Oblivion folder.

You start the game with the obse_loader.exe

Steam version: Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, obse_steam_loader.dll and the Data folder  to your Oblivion folder. ( the obse_loader.exe only for the ConstructionSet )

You start the game with the Oblivion.exe ( !! NOT the OblivionLauncher.exe !! )  or with steam.  Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load.

OBSE doesn't work for most people when the game is installed in C : / Program files ...  

Also archive invalidate  or OBSE Plugins do not work.

Antivirus programs can cause trouble. I set my whole Oblivion folder to the Exception list.

More: see/read my yellow Link below.

Edited by fejeena

Then see my yellow Link below  ( this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Open the OBSE spoiler.

But that are  very old steam screenshot, they change the look of the menu every few months.

The OBSE readme says

Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

Or

1. Go to Steam -> Settings.
  2. Click the In-Game tab.
  3. Check "Enable Steam Overlay while in-game"
  4. Go to Library.
  5. Right-click on Oblivion and select Properties.
  6. Under the General tab also make sure "Enable Steam Overlay while in-game" is checked.

Game not in C program files  , Steam and Oblivion folder in the Exception list of the Antivirus program, and all other things done right and still not working ?

OH I see the steam readme is wrong , not data folder, the OBLIVION folder.  ( I changed my old post )

Steam version: Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, obse_steam_loader.dll and the Data folder  to your Oblivion folder

But the description is correct in the OBSE readme.

If it still doesn't work, I don't know what else could be wrong.

Edited by fejeena

I don't understand this at all.According to the obse logs,everything is loading as it should with no error's showing.The only thing not showing up,is menuque,should it be showing up in the log also?Well,it looks like I finally got it working.Uninstalled everything and started fresh.Not sure what I did different,but it works now.Thanks for trying to help.

Edited by dochlldy
On 11/6/2021 at 7:55 PM, dochlldy said:

I don't understand this at all.According to the obse logs,everything is loading as it should with no error's showing.The only thing not showing up,is menuque,should it be showing up in the log also?Well,it looks like I finally got it working.Uninstalled everything and started fresh.Not sure what I did different,but it works now.Thanks for trying to help.

Lord, just download yourself the exe and dll from the gold edition and do not suffer.

I just want to post this before ANYONE has complaints about LAPF installation, and this basically me lightly paraphrasing from the installation guide in the LAPF download, and some content by me.  Some Nexus Mod links required repair.  If approved and if possible, this might be recommended in the 1st post?????

SERIOUSLY!  IF YOU ARE INSTALLING LAPF, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

DO NOT INSTALL IN THE C:\PROGRAM FILES, C:\PROGRAM FILES(x64), C:\PROGRAM FILES(x86) or any version thereafter.

MAKE YOUR OWN FOLDER!   Certain required required plugins will NOT work within those folders.  PERIOD!

STEAM USERS:

By default, Steam will have your installations within a C:\Program Files (x86}\Steam\SteamApps folder.  This will cause problems and prevent gameplay from proceeding.  However, the location of the installation folder of Steam games can be changed by following instructions found here:  https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/4BD4-4528-6B2E-8327

Required plugins:

OBSE: Oblivion Script Extender:  https://www.obse.silverlock.org/

This extends the capabilities of Oblivion modding, and used within LAPF and various mods

Recommended Tools:

Wyre Bash - Galgat recommends version 295 found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/Wrye Bash 295/

And it is his opinion it is the ultimate in Mod Installation and Management.
Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) version 1-1-12 Full:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2097
OBMM is not quite as versital as Wrye but it is occasionally needed if you have to install a plugin that is in OMOD format.

Recommended plugins:

Pluggy version 132:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23979

Pluggy is an OBSE plugin that adds functions to Oblivion. 

Depending on what LPK plugins you may install you "may" need to rename the dll file

from  "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll".
Elys Universal Silent Voice:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622
    This plugin keeps the subtitles from blitzing by too fast for you to read them.
MenuQue:   https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32200
    This plugin adds more OBSE functionality in support of some LPK and other plugins.

After installing the above tools, the next step is to install these plugins prior to the Lovers Animated Penis Framework (LAPF):

1.  Male and Female Nude Body Plugins:

For Males:  RobertsMaleBodyReplacer:    https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532
        By default, LAPF uses Robert's Muscular body.

Alternate Robert's body versions are available in the "Alternate Male Body Pack".
    For Females:
 HGEC Body with BBB:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442
        NOTE:  This is an OMOD file so you will need to use OBMM to either install it

or extract it to a temp location to install it manually!
        By default, LAPF uses the LL lower body and most animations are based on H-Cup for arm/hand positions.

I also recommend grabbing the HGEC GM Type with Roberts Feet:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/

Also called the HGEC Foot Fix, it changes blocky toes into more natural looking ones. (Finding thanks to Fejeena)

Please remember to select the "No Animations" option if you plan on installing NoMaam's BBB animations (step 3).

If you wish to use DMRA then grab the "Alternate Female Body Pack" and switch out the lovers meshes with it.

I don't have a particular DMRA body link that I recommend.  Pretty much any of them from the Nexus or Lovers Lab should be fine.

You can also install the Setbody Reloaded made by Gerra6 here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/
    Or optionally the Setbody Blockhead Edition found at nexus by our own movomo: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45868

Unfortunately there are issues with these.  LAPF does not support multiple body types so you may be left with
    gaps or seams when sex animations kick in.  If you can live with this then by all means run (not walk) over and grab the plugin.

2.  Growlf's Universal Skeleton!

Install Universal Skeleton Nif:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596
        NOTE:  You will be overwritting a portion of this when you install LAPF so don't panic.

The portions LAPF overwrites handles extra 'bones' within the meshes. 

AND ... if you mess with, or replace the LAPF skeletons, you get penis stretching issues!

Again, install THIS first, then let LAPF's skeleton overwrite.

The above step to install Growlf's Universal Skeleton is no longer necessary.

All of the content within the mod is now replaced upon the installation of LAPF.

This is different than when the instructions were first written.

2.  BBB animations. 

Galgat recommended NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551

Now you need to use either Wrye or OBMM to archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.  

Optionally, you may also archive invalidate with SkyBSA found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49568
If you do not know how then just read this:  https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#BSA-redirection
The above link is a handy reference link for those just starting out modding.  It contains all sorts of good information.

DO NOT use "ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated" from the Nexus.  That is a very old mod and not considered the current standard.

3. (Optional but Recommended): 

Delete all 1 to 200 ini files found in Oblivion\data\ini\  

This will ensure that only AP ready animations will be played.
    Alternatively if deleting stuff makes you cringe (I completely understand that it may) just move the 1 to 200 numbered ini files to a backup folder somewhere.

4. INSTALLATION TEST

After installing all requirements, test your current game.

Make sure everything in your setup works before proceeding with the installation of the LAPF system

5.  LAPF

Finally you are ready to install LAPF. 

You can manually install by extracting to a temp location and dragging the files and folders to: Oblivion\data\    
    Alternatively you can create an OMOD file with OBMM or a Bain file with Wrye.

6.  OPTIONAL

If you use DR 6 or UV 2 or some other plugin that uses 3rd person animations in 1st person view

then give the LAPF Enhanced 1st Person Skeleton a try.
    It was made by Supierce and can be found here: 
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37432-lapf-enhanced-1st-person-skeleton/

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

These are the instructions I follow, opting out WyreBash as I have a preference for OBMM insteadl.  I also didn't worry about step 4 above, and I use movomo's Setbody Blockhead edition.  And yeah, I do have Supierce's 1st Person Skeleton at times.  Personal preference.

Edited by LongDukDong