• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I initiate and finish a sex scene the game soft locks and I can no longer interact with anything, I can fast travel but I cant open doors, pick up objects, or initiate conversations with NPCs. I tested and removed every other Lovers with PK plugin and mod yet the issue persists.

BOSS list: file:///Y:/Bevi/tools/BOSS/bin/Release-64/oblivion/BOSSlog.html

Have you checked  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Game not in C : / program files !

Have you disabled all other Mods (except bodyreplacer) and tested only Lovers? If it works activate a few mods and test again, ... until you find the bad mod. Always test with a new game! The bug can be in your save.

-----------------------------------------------

And your BOSS link does not work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if the problem is in Lovers with PK or Lovers with PK Extender. When both of these mods are loaded the PC has a widget displayed at the bottom center of the screen. The widget consists of a slider bar, colored orange and some very hard to read info showing the PC's sexual experience level and current sexual experience points. When my PC has sex with a creature, a second widget appears above her widget, this represents the creature's sexual experience level and points. As they have sex the orange slider begins to shrink, moving left. At some point the slider changes color to green and later to blue before finally disappearing. When that happens the sexual encounter terminates with both parties "ragdolling". The game then proceeds from there, no problem.

However, when my PC tries to have sex with another person, problems arise. Both parties strip and sex appears to begin but the sliders don't move and the sex never comes to an end. I've allowed the process to go on for up to ten minutes real time and it never terminates. The only way I can regain control is to load a previous save, losing whatever had happened after the last save.

Not sure if the problem arises because of the underlying mechanism that triggers the slider having a problem when the sex is between two people or if the problem is deeper. My guess is that the problem goes deeper but I have no way of checking it absent a complete delete and reinstall. Would prefer not to have to do that as it takes about a day and a half, literally. Last time it was 20 hours.

Tried disabling Lovers with PK Extender. CTD.

Did your game work without PK Extender?  I hope you have tested the base Lovers/LAPF Mod before you have installed other Lovers Mods ! ! !

After you have tested the base Lovers system you install ONE new Lovers Mod and test it. So you will see and notice the changes , can do the right settings ( ini or in game menu)

If you install more Mods at once you don't know which mod caused which changes . . .  and what settings you have to change if you don't like something.

Yes the sex bars are PK Extender.

You have the LAPF  PK Extender installed?

You have the right Load order? Wong load order and the whole Lovers system does not work.

Load order see my yellow Link below. Correct your load order. Try with a new game! Bugs can be in your save file !  If you still habe problems post your load order.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ozzyice said:

I'm having some issues with player controls after sex scenes. Whenever the characters finish up I have to restart the game to be able to interact with anything. It's like the E button is gone until I restart. I can't find any solutions either

I had that issue with somewhat recent versions of Oblivion Reloaded Lite. I reverted to the full version of Oblivion Reloaded 6.5 and it works fine. The problem might stem from a combination of ORL and Oblivion Display Tweaks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 2:43 PM, fejeena said:

Did your game work without PK Extender?  I hope you have tested the base Lovers/LAPF Mod before you have installed other Lovers Mods ! ! !

After you have tested the base Lovers system you install ONE new Lovers Mod and test it. So you will see and notice the changes , can do the right settings ( ini or in game menu)

If you install more Mods at once you don't know which mod caused which changes . . .  and what settings you have to change if you don't like something.

Yes the sex bars are PK Extender.

You have the LAPF  PK Extender installed?

You have the right Load order? Wong load order and the whole Lovers system does not work.

Load order see my yellow Link below. Correct your load order. Try with a new game! Bugs can be in your save file !  If you still habe problems post your load order.

Yes, the game worked fine before I installed PK Extender. No sex bars, of course, but otherwise, worked fine. I've checked load order with BOSS and OBMM (BOSS will try to load one or two Lovers mods in the wrong place and I have to use OBMM to correct) and I have, as much as possible, checked the load order against your example one. Everything seems to be in order (pun intended).

If push comes to shove, I can do without the sex bars, since that's all that PK Extender really provides. I would like to have them available though.

I have attached a copy of my load order.

4-10-22 Current Load Order.odt

I have a question for Dukky. A couple of your Dukky version Tamago mods put a line of text in the upper left corner of the screen. That's all well and good but the message doesn't stay for very long. It disappears within two to three seconds, if that long. I have the Elys OBSE plugin installed which is supposed to give an eight second window to allow for reading messages but it doesn't seem to work for these particular ones. I thought, perhaps, that I could adjust the "dwell" time in the respective .ini files but there is no provision for that. How can I increase the length of time the messages stay on-screen?

Is your game still crashing with PK extender?   Or does it work but no bars ?

Your loadorder is okay.

Sex bars:  you have OBSE plugin MenuQue installed?  Right folder? MenuQue.dll  and ini to "Data/Obse/Plugins".

And the readme says use Lodorder

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Try that ( I would use the loadorder you have but maybe it works after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp )

And first try without LAPFExPatch and test if everything works. Then enable the patch and test again.

LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp

---------------

Can not test, I don't use PK extender.

EDIT

Elys silent voice is only for dialogs not for messages. Dukky have to change the scripts to show the message longer.

Edited by fejeena

He is talking about the messages appearing in the upper-left corner, such as TamagoNews letting the player know if someone became pregnant or the like.  Of note, I did extend the duration of TamagoNews and LoversEncounter.  This isn't a LAPF issue.  Suggestions for extended durations for these messages should be within their related topics.  But note that the two I mentioned above had text durations increased.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Is your game still crashing with PK extender?   Or does it work but no bars ?

Your loadorder is okay.

Sex bars:  you have OBSE plugin MenuQue installed?  Right folder? MenuQue.dll  and ini to "Data/Obse/Plugins".

And the readme says use Lodorder

Try that ( I would use the loadorder you have but maybe it works after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp )

And first try without LAPFExPatch and test if everything works. Then enable the patch and test again.

LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp

---------------

Can not test, I don't use PK extender.

EDIT

Elys silent voice is only for dialogs not for messages. Dukky have to change the scripts to show the message longer.

Game doesn't crash anymore with or without PK Extender. Works fine without the bars, the sex animations run just the way they should.

Menuque is properly installed as an OBSE plugin, both the .dll and the .ini are in \Oblivion\Data\OBSE\plugins.

Tried moving PK Extender below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. The sex bars still don't move. Just for grins, I moved LAPFExPatch below PK Extender and enabled it to see if that would do anything. Well, it did. Sex bars still don't move and the infamous "butt and boob stretch" reared its ugly head for the first time since I followed your very useful guide on how to eliminate it.

Well, it's midnight here so I'm off to bed. Thanks for your help. It's good to know there is someone out there with both the knowledge and patience to try and help us tyros.

butt and boob stretch ?  But PK extender does not change the skeleton. There is no skeleton in the mod files. And moving a esp should not / can not change the skeleton.

Your Oblivion Texure size settings are  large?

Spoiler

Oblivion_Video1.jpg

The bar textures are only in the menus folder

no texures in the menus50 or menus75 folder

This could cause a display problem when yous setting is not large

EDIT
I installed the Mod to test it

You have the one bar ?

And when you start sex you have two bars? (player and NPC )

and then the bars don't move at all?

Then everything is fine!

The last time I played the mod was 6 or 7 years ago.  So I have no idea how it works.

I started to press keys and suddenly the bars moves. And I pessed more keys other and bars stopped, and sex didn't want to stop.  Then the bars moved again ( think it was C key )  and then the sex was over.

So the only problem is read the readme how the Mod works. It is completely different from Lovers Sex without PK extender.

The C key is not used with the "normal" Lovers sex.

But I'm too lazy to read, I don't want to play the mod. I just wanted to know if the bars work.

Edited by fejeena
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I am having 2 issue with LAPF (tested with SSplus)

1. I am stuck after doing sex. I can't interact with anything

2. There weird flickering issue on some objects when I point my camera on them

EDIT: I managed to troubleshoot it. I guess its because of Oblivion Reloaded. Disabling it even with dozens other mods on now works

Edited by catto9114
  • 3 weeks later...

cast Spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

click [Sexual Diary]

click  set my voice

Not all voice numbers are used. You can add/fill the empty folders

data\sound\fx\lovers\   and the folders ns0 , ns1, . . .

There are sound/voice resources

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4395-nusbie-sound-pack/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4387-more-realistic-rape-sounds/

there was more... but too lazy to search.

-----------

And with the spell   Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)   you can set NPC voices ( and body, undressing, preferences, ...  )

Personally, I don't see any issues with using Mod Organizer 2 as it appears to be a multi-game system, just as long as you follow these steps [github.com] so you can also use OBSE which is a requirement for LAPF and many other mods... otherwise you can't load it.

Just make sure that you do follow instructions and that your mods are properly sorted with the recommended mod order.  You can find the recommended mod order in the topic found by clicking the Yellow Link (below) in my signature.

And I am 'assuming' that you can sort mods within MO2 since there is a heading called Priority on the right side of the table for each mod.  If there is a feature for automatic sorting, do NOT trust it.  Sorting between Oblivion and Skyrim are handled differently, and you will likely need to manually sort your mods.  If you cannot manually sort them, then there IS a problem.

Hello, i just started with this mod recently and i've had everything work so far with the only problem being during sex animations, the characters dont line up at all and their textures go wild and stretch far. Any idea what might be causing this? thanks in advance

Edit: Okay the texture freaking out only happens when its a female to female sex interaction. Male to female interactions dont have texture issues but still has the alignment issue, particularly the participants usually have a bit of distance and are looking at wrong directions

Edited by usernameao

Sex animations are based on a 1.0 to 1.0 scale relationship... basically assuming that both participants are the same exact height.  However, certain races are not  1.0 scaled, but quite different.  Bosmeri men (wood elves) are kinda stubby.  And Altmeri (or High Elves) are generally tall.  So if the participants are already at different heights... Boom, there you go.  But there are the ARROW keys so you can manually adjust participants while they're ... busy.

Insofar as "textures go wild and stretch far",  you mean like body parts stretching?  That would be the result of replacing the LAPF skeleton that is meant for the system with another that is incompatible.  For a full and proper installation of LAPF, note the post which I made on (>November 21, 2021<) in this thread.  It is a revised version of the instructions that come with LAPF, the links to Nexus mods having also been corrected.

Of course, check the yellow link in either My or Fejeena's signature for additional help such as MOD LOAD order and such.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, KingOfSkulls said:

can I use Mod Organizer 2

I will also confirm that you can use MO2. I’m still using MO1 only because I haven’t taken the time to switch with the modding and testing.

Just make sure you are using at least version 2.4.4. Month or so ago, I read that they had fixed some issues running MO2 with Oblivion. And as mentioned above, plug-in installation is important, but covered in the documentation that Ducky provided a link for.