A funny thing happened to me on the way back to this forum.  :O   I just discovered that my copy of LAPF is sorely out of date!  You updated it in 2019?  Dayum!

I did a little examination.  Comically, two of the scripts in the .esm masterfile say SCRIPTNAME instead of SCN.  ( xLoversCmnGetCreatureType and xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx ).  I just had to change  the two to match.  You can call me nitpicky to have fun with that.  I'm also nitpicky about giving at least a little 'space' between the script's name and the code within. 

:wacko:  Wow, did no one hear of line breaks?

It's curious.  No one has bothered to finish translations of the Lovers .esp and .esm?   Um, I did.   :cool:  At least with THIS copy of the Lovers Masterfile... right now.  Oh, and the version number held by xLoversCmnGetVersion is still 141007?  Is there any reason to leave it set to that?

SCN and Scriptname is the same. SCN is a short form.  In most vanilla script you will see Scriptname.

Its like evp and EvaluatePackage,  you can use both in a script.

Was there anything untranslated in the scripts that you see in game ?

I was aware of the shortcut nicknames for them, as well as SetAV for SetAxctorValue.  I just found it humorous that they held a standard... and oops, forgot.

Regarding content that wasn't translated, I see nothing that appears in-game.  Well.... except for PrintC or MessageBox texts that were commented out.  But those won't appear in-game either, eh?  I'm merely working on translating all remaining content... all the comments throughout.  This would make easier for other mod developers to understand the system.

Unfortunately, some of the scripts cannot be repaired as their translations replaced the original text with ????? text. Such scripts would be xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos, xLoversMainSafeStart, xLoversMainScript  and xLoversMainScriptSetupHStep among others.

And again, for other readers who may skip through posts, I am making no coding changes, except the corrections I noted and a variabl re-declaration I found in xLoversCmnPlayVoice.

For your consideration, translations of the Lovers with PK.esm and Lovers with PK.esp files.  To the best of my knowledge, all non-translated content that could be returned back into Japanese script has now been converted and is now in English.  It is available below, and being offered freely to the LAPF team.  Other than what is noted under Coding Changes which governs minor corrections, no additional edits were performed.

LoversMB2.esp, LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp require no translation work.

Note that the Creator and Summary headings one would see in the CSE editor now reflect Gregahit and the Japanese/Russian modders, and the current version of LAPF 1.6 alpha1. And likewise, where specified, Donkey, Ashal and WappyOne.

LAPF Translated.zip

VERSIONING:

Curious why never updated...

Unchanged in the above download packet, Lovers with PK.esm  still reflects it being version 1.41007.

xLoversCmnGetVersion

Likewise unchanged in the above download packet, Lovers with PK.esp  still reflects it being version 0.96050 .

xLoversCmnGetRevision

CODING CHANGES: 

Changes do not impact stability nor gameplay.

Within Lovers with PK.esm, two scripts ( xLoversCmnGetCreatureType and xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx) had their declarations changed from SCRIPTNAME to SCN.

Within Lovers with PK.esp, a "Previous declaration" error appeared.  The line  short step  was duplicated within xLoversCmnPlayVoice, the duplication now removed.

Within Lovers with PK.esp, a "Reserved Word" error appeared.  A local variable named  isFemale  was changed to myFemale,  the reserved word, isFemale,  being a statement used by Oblivion's scripting package.

CANNOT TRANSLATE:

The following scripts within Lovers with PK.esp were not possible to translate, this resulting from an already improper attempt without use of a proper language setting on the user's PC.  All foreign characters changed to "?"s (question marks).  If copies found, please forward in legible UTF8 or Unicode format.

:cool:  THE ENDEAVOR FOR A 100% COMPLETELY TRANSLATED LAPF IS COMPLETE.  :cool:

To those who downloaded what I posted before today, thank you for your attention.  But as of today, the above attachment has been replaced.

Thanks, not only to earlier content within the Download Manager of this forum, but to a link to version 0.94 which @saddad had posted, I was able to salvage every individual untranslated or mis-translated comment within Lovers with PK.esm.   Not a single shred of garbled and unintelligible comments or comments replaced with ???? (Question Marks) remain, all of which having now been converted into English. Hence, the above post no longer contains a list of scripts that cannot be translated, its text now grayed and crossed out. :blush:

The translations I performed were accomplished with two different online translators:  Yandex and DeepL.  From how Yandex translated comments from Japanese, I would assume it was a principle tool for translating the comments prior to this endeavor.  They appeared quite similar in style.  However, one would appreciate DeepL as an online translator for its more natural-speaking translations and its feature where it suggests optional translations.

:D  Again, I offer the above LAPF Translated attachment freely to the LAPF team.  :D

On 10/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, fooob said:

OBSE is mad and wont let me run it. I tried "enabling steam community in game" as it said. Didn't work.

It also said to run from steam. I tried.

Lovers doesn't detect it. It's v0021 if that helps.

im getting the same error however i cannot find a enable steam community in game setting in my in game settings on steam

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is 2021, and  I feel like the LAPK system and "HGEC Body with BBB (HB)" file have forced me into an infinite DO loop.  My game is suffering from infinite penis stretching, and its definitely a skeletal issue.  The problem here is that the HB file is an OMOD that cannot be installed manually, and it overwrites the LAPF skeleton.   Since the LAPF system uses the HB File's H-Cup/LL bottom, I'm forced to install the HB OMOD for alignment/seam reasons.   HB then continuously remains active in OBMM, overwriting LAPF's skeleton. Thus the perpetual penis deformation DO loop.

Anyone else having this problem?  How did u fix it?  I'm thinking about trashing the HB file, and moving on to something else like DMRA, but I'm not really sure what to do right now.  Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Pops57 said:

Here it is 2021, and  I feel like the LAPK system and "HGEC Body with BBB (HB)" file have forced me into an infinite DO loop.  My game is suffering from infinite penis stretching, and its definitely a skeletal issue.  The problem here is that the HB file is an OMOD that cannot be installed manually, and it overwrites the LAPF skeleton.   Since the LAPF system uses the HB File's H-Cup/LL bottom, I'm forced to install the HB OMOD for alignment/seam reasons.   HB then continuously remains active in OBMM, overwriting LAPF's skeleton. Thus the perpetual penis deformation DO loop.

Anyone else having this problem?  How did u fix it?  I'm thinking about trashing the HB file, and moving on to something else like DMRA, but I'm not really sure what to do right now.  Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.

ONCE you install the HB mod, you install the LAPF and say yes to the overwrite and you are done. I don't understand what the issue is.

6 hours ago, Pops57 said:

Did you try manually re-installing the lover's skeleton after you have finished installing everything else? Extract the lovers archive somewhere out of your game folder and find the skeleton files. The file path should be data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif and you will also need data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif.  Try manually pasting the files into the game's folders that follow the same file path and overwrite whatever is in there as the very last step in your install process. That should get you the correct skeleton (info shamelessly stolen from fejeena's guide to modding) 

I got it fixed.  Somehow, the skeleton's weren't updating when I installed LAPF, so I extracted them and copied them over to the meshes folder - that fixed it.  I know you weren't thinking of that route maybe, when u were commenting, but it inspired me to try something different.  Thanks for the reply!

17 hours ago, Pops57 said:

I got it fixed.  Somehow, the skeleton's weren't updating when I installed LAPF, so I extracted them and copied them over to the meshes folder - that fixed it.  I know you weren't thinking of that route maybe, when u were commenting, but it inspired me to try something different.  Thanks for the reply!

This is why I encourage manual installation of the LAPF, it circumvents this issue as you just found out.  I love automating installers, but there is a bit more of a learning curve when going that route when you have things that must overwrite others to function correctly.  Hope all is functioning well.  Holler if you need help!

On 2/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, gregathit said:

You also need to decide how you want your NPC's (and yourself to look).  There is MBP (only for mod added NPC's) and Xeo (only vanilla NPC's) and a combo of both MBP/Xeo in XeoSP.  There is also OCO2 (vanilla NPC's).  OCO2 can be used with MBP as MBP is a passive resource that is used by certain mods.  There are others, but these are the major players.

How/Where do you get most up to date Xeo /w MBP replacer (XeoSP++ or w/e ) ? 

I tried searching a few times most leading to: 

But 1/2 the links no longer exist.

Is there a better updated version or ?

22 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

How/Where do you get most up to date Xeo /w MBP replacer (XeoSP++ or w/e ) ? 

I tried searching a few times most leading to: But 1/2 the links no longer exist.

That is where you get the files.  Many of the links that are dead are just alternates, meaning a second option to download.  I just checked and there was at least one version of each file that still works.  If that is in error, tell me which file you can't get to.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

That is where you get the files.  Many of the links that are dead are just alternates, meaning a second option to download.  I just checked and there was at least one version of each file that still works.  If that is in error, tell me which file you can't get to.

Odd part 2+3 were not working before along with many the alternatives;

which are largely still down, which ya is no big, but odd that 2+3  are now working idk if they were reuploaded recent or what as I tried multiple times for a day or two.

Well guess it all good now thanks. ?

Just since you can probably answer, do you know for certain it is overall working good, very compatible with things, and issue free? (Assume so as otherwise you would have said something just checking :D ) ->

So long you do all 8 steps it lists of course.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Yes, it works.  XeoSP++ was designed to try to play nice with as many mods as possible.  As for issue free, it is, provided you don't install something that it conflicts with. 

Thanks again for reply that what I figured just wanted to make sure ?

But I am having difficulties getting the 3 part thing working can't get it to install possibly not unzip correctly/possible? :/ 

Going to try and continue figuring it out, but it giving me Headers Error.

I assume you suppose to unzip all 3 same time (unzipping 2/3 alone doesn't work any ways)

The only issue I see is I get is HeadersError near 100% which it still reaches and I never got /seen this error before 

(this error happens on 1 alone or with 2/3 which doesn't seem to get added to 1 any ways as the size doesn't change if unzip 1/"all")

Also noticed part 2 same size as 1 but assume that normal.

Edit:

Used peazip  (never had before just installed) after 7zips continue failure and seemingly no error popped up but it shows only part 1 zippable any ways and still doesn't work can't install mod it not showing up in Wrye/obm. (and i put it where it said with the other .bsa files but assume since 2+3 are required something going wrong more so since 2+3 were not working as a download link until recent).

-->

also read by you

"No.  You must download all 3 files (.001, .002, .003) in order to unzip them via 7zip.  Do not use any other program to unarchive them."

(which is my issue and don't know if it ever worked for that guy you replied to since he never said anything jus tpointed out part 1 corruption issue which I assume is same as mine saying headers issue)

Also assume it part 2+3 with issue not 1 and the headerserror just fact it require 2+3 which are not working ? (which also would tie into fact I could not download them until just now though idk).

Part 2+3 are also labeled as files not compressed but I don't know if that normal when comes to these files that are in parts for archive 1.

You must have all three files in the same folder and use 7zip.  Right click on the first file (xeosp++.7z) and choose from the 7zip menu to extract either here to another directory of your choice and it will automatically unzip from parts 2 and 3.  You never click on parts 2 or 3.

Ignore the header error message.  The bsa file extracts fine.  All that is in the parts 1,2 and 3 files is that bsa file.  You put it into your data directory.  No, it won't show up in your mod managers.  The esp files are installed in the other steps.

Lets take the discussion of Xeo back to its thread.  In the future, please do not post about the same issue in multiple places.  Keep support for that mod in its thread.  

Cheers,

Greg

• 1 month later...

Hello, found a bug! Not sure if it is on my end. For some reason, setting unstrippable armor doesn't seem to work on NPC with contact spell. It only works by setting unstrippable armor on player character. 

I tried to debug it myself but I give up.

Mods I'm using are:

LoversRaperS  Dukky Edition 2.2

LoversCalm

LoversBed

LoversCreature 2.5.11

DeadlyReflex 6.0

While LoversRaperS has a 'strip/drop' feature, it mostly just removes 'one' item of equipment that one can steal.  For the actual feature that performs theft, I made no changes.  And clothing/armor removal is subservient to LAPF's own [Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] section... a subsection within for Rape clothing removal.

Now within LAPF, there is a feature within the [Sexual Diary] category of the Lovers Settings menu where you can find the option 'Set my Equipment to Unstrippable'.  It's at the bottom.  I used this before my character left prison. And after  using 'Rape Me', I lost not a scrap of clothing.  So I sneakily killed a Bravil guard and donned his armor.  Using Rape Me, I was stripped.  But after that, I used the 'Set my Equipment to Unstrippable', and my stolen armor remained on my person once again during sex.

Now some armor has certain protections, particularly armor that was never tagged as Playable.  Unplayable armor (Dremora armor, Golden Saint or Dark Seducer armor) is typically not removed during sex.  And there is a setting Unequip NonPlayable Equipment within LAPF's [Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] section to control this.

There are some mods out there that run a few extra tricks to ensure that some clothing items stay on their person during sex (Lovers Prostitute for one). But it is typical that clothing is removed based upon the values within the [Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] section.

1 hour ago, DarkRavage said:

Setting unstrippable armor doesn't seem to work on NPC with contact spell.

Curious as to what mod has that spell that makes it possible for an NPC's armor become unstrippable or strippable.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Curious as to what mod has that spell that makes it possible for an NPC's armor become unstrippable or strippable.

Thanks for the quick response. I was talking about [Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] for NPCs using LAPF contact spell. It doesnt seem to work when I tried to set NPC's armor. The only work around I found so far is equip the NPCs armor and set it on myself to add the armor to [Settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] list.