• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, RezeFox said:

Hey so i just got Oblivion and saw these mods, i think i managed to get them all in correctlu but i got an visual bug, made an argonian and just tried the masturbate spell and the penis texture gets stretched to absurd levels 
any help would be appreciated

You have installed a Mod with a skeleton after you have installed LAPF.  That has overwrite your LAPF skeleton. Only the LAPF skeleton has penis and butt bones. If you use another skeleton penis and butt stretches.

Or you have not set  archive invalidate or installed OBSE plugin SkyBSA . Then the game will use the original Oblivion skeleton and not the LAPF skeleton in the folder.

Or you have set archive invalidate or installed OBSE plugin SkyBSA but it's not working because you installed the game in C : / program files. NEVER  do it, many things might not work.

Fix:  just install the LAPF skeleton again.   Move your game out of C : / program files.    Set archive invalidate or installed OBSE plugin SkyBSA.

How to do it, read my this link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

! And do not install all LAPF mods at once !
Start with 1 or 2.   Make all in game setting and ini entries until everything is the way you like it.
Then install the next mod and test extensively  and use the settings.  Many LAPF Mods have in game setting and/or a ini file ( folder  Oblivion/data/ini/ )

If something goes wrong, you know that it was the last installed mod and you can uninstall it, or check the download folders and install it again, or ask for help.

But if you have 5 or 10 mods installed at once, you will never find out which mod is causing the trouble.

And a wrong load order will mess up LAPF !

Edited by fejeena
8 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Why isn't sex allowed when an actor has negative fatigue or is unconscious?

Nope.   In truth, LoversRaperS has options for Necro-Rape and Sleeping-target rape.  Part of its function determining early on if the target is dead or asleep.  But at the same time, it runs its own variation of the IS-READY tests that exclude these conditions.

For the NecroRape, it 'temporarily' bumps up the corpse's health and fatigue values so rape/sex may be possible... to only remove/revert those values after.

For the Sleeping-target, fatigue isn't even an issue.

And the rape system does have conditions where a target may be raped if stunned or knocked down, so fatigue is again handled a bit like the NecroRape condition.

Edited by LongDukDong
5 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

(This has probably been asked before)

Why isn't sex allowed when an actor has negative fatigue or is unconscious?

I know it is in the code to check for it, but why? Does the game crash if sex starts with one actor having negative fatigue or is set to unconscious?

The state of the actor's skeleton may break (his 3d model will warp, there is such a possibility). Or even You can also observe the disappearance of the 3D model if you turn off its collision during sex and do not turn it on. In general, this is a loss of engine control over the 3d model.

• 4 weeks later...

So I have 2 issues... first issue is one is genitals are especially male ones are going warp speed... I know from reading the comments it's the wrong skeleton.... I just unpacked the the Omod listed in this lapf thread with Oblivion Mod manager... OMM keeps telling me that the Robert's male and the female pack have conflicting skeletons... I stopped trying to use OCO and seemless at the moment  at least ... how do I get the right skeleton without upsetting Robert's male and the female pack? Can I get a link to the most simple straight forward skeleton that will work, I had 4 different skeletons in my mod quarantine folder at one point I just want it to work properly. 

The second issue I have is I can't set the default female body... the Default female body is Futa and I have no interest in that fetish... I want the strapon and more pure lesbian content... but inorder to change A female body to the "HGEC dildo"... I have to use the "sence sexual exploits spell and change it for each and every single Female NPC, this is super annoying and not practical in combat... how do I change the default body to the HGEC dildo body as the one each NPC and Player Character has by default. 

Edit:

"2. Growlf's Universal skeleton: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596
(NOTE: You will be overwritting a portion of this when you install LAPF so don't panic.)"

I still have this skeleton in my mods quarantine folder... but there are 2 options one for a "controlable skeleton" and the other for a "totalcontrolskeleton" which one do I want?

Second Edit:

The universal total control skeleton and universal control skeleton are the worst.... tits and ass flying off in different directions into space warp

The Robert's skeleton is not much or any better 

The HGEC female works for the most part except no dicks or dildos work... they fly off into warp space... but every other part of the  animations works fine.

Edited by Burensc

I was having some stretching issues, and just got rid of the Universal skeleton, only use the LAPF skeleton, and let it over ride Robert's skeletion. So my Robert's loads before LAPF.

Without digging the original download out, I seem to remember the HGEC mod has several options and you have to choose. I extracted the original OMOD, went thru the files and after choosing the one I wanted, zipped it up for installation.

3 hours ago, Burensc said:

The universal total control skeleton and universal control skeleton are the worst.... tits and ass flying off in different directions into space warp

22 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

I was having some stretching issues, and just got rid of the Universal skeleton, only use the LAPF skeleton, and let it over ride Robert's skeletion. So my Robert's loads before LAPF.

The instructions on installation (whether it be the original version that comes with the LAPF package or my rewritten ones with updated urls for certain links)  go in a certain order.  THESE are installed BEFORE you install LAPF.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, LongDukDong said:

1.  Male and Female Nude Body Plugins:

After you install Oblivion, get your bods on.  And the instructions point to Roberts male and HGEC Female with BBB.

2.  Growlf's Universal Skeleton!

The Universal skeleton is used in many mods.  And yes, portions DO get overwritten later by LAPF.

3.  BBB animations. 

Bouncy Bouncy.  Install this after the Unversal Skeleton for bouncy boobs and butts... these proper for BBB clothing

5.  LAPF

Finally you are ready to install LAPF. 

At last, the LAPF skeleton system that prevents stretching.

Now here's the thing.

1. Growlf's skeleton is used in various animation mods, so it is recommended installed first.
  2. The BBB animations is recommended installed after Growlf's as it overwrites some things.  Otherwise, you get distorted graphics when using BBB content.
  3. THEN install LAPF for the mechanics and stretch prevention.

In this manner, you get the benefits of all three.  Eliminates penis or boob stretching, issues with BBB content and compatibility with necessary animations.

Check my GREEN signature link for my version of the instructions.  They are much like the instructions that are packaged with LAPF itself, but again... the URLs have been corrected.

And insofar as load order, the Roberts MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp 'is' to be loaded before the Lovers with PK.esp anyway.   For Load Orders, check the example Load Order spoiler in the YELLOW link in my signature. That link covers MANY problems encountered.

Edited by LongDukDong

Update:

(Oblivion only)

This problem of private parts flying off into warp space has plagued me ever since I started this game/mod project a few weeks ago....

I tried every combination of skeleton recommended the LAPF main install instructions 

Most had boobs, buts, Dicks, and others flying off into warp space...

The HEGC female body seems to do the best overall, and the absolute best I was able to get it was

Using OMM

Install Robert's males first 

Then install the HEGC female (it will tell you there is a conflict between it's self and Robert's males, I tried both ways and HEGC female overwriting Robert's males had the best results....

Then installed the BBB no MaMM animation replacer

hen using the enhanced 1st person skeleton (Only replacing the skeleton in the 1st_person folder not the _males folder...

This gave me a better result than an attempt at a more simple install without the BBB animation replacer...

The jigging titties are working but the strapon/dicks still are not... they still want to fly into warp space...

Any help would be appreciated this is like my last bug of all these MOD Installs

19 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

The instructions on installation (whether it be the original version that comes with the LAPF package or my rewritten ones with updated urls for certain links)  go in a certain order.  THESE are installed BEFORE you install LAPF.

After you install Oblivion, get your bods on.  And the instructions point to Roberts male and HGEC Female with BBB.

The Universal skeleton is used in many mods.  And yes, portions DO get overwritten later by LAPF.

Bouncy Bouncy.  Install this after the Unversal Skeleton for bouncy boobs and butts... these proper for BBB clothing

Now here's the thing.

1. Growlf's skeleton is used in various animation mods, so it is recommended installed first.
  2. The BBB animations is recommended installed after Growlf's as it overwrites some things.  Otherwise, you get distorted graphics when using BBB content.

In this manner, you get the benefits of all three.  Eliminates penis or boob stretching, issues with BBB content and compatibility with necessary animations.

Check my GREEN signature link for my version of the instructions.  They are much like the instructions that are packaged with LAPF itself, but again... the URLs have been corrected.

And insofar as load order, the Roberts MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp 'is' to be loaded before the Lovers with PK.esp anyway.   For Load Orders, check the example Load Order spoiler in the YELLOW link in my signature. That link covers MANY problems encountered.

LAPF gets installed after the nude body and animation replacers? OK that's my problem... do the NIF files get merged instead of replaced?

Edited by Burensc
34 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Now here's the thing.

Ok I started with the universal skeleton... I then overwritten it with the Enhanced 3rd person, then replaced all 3 nif files with the LAPF skeleton... I moved Robert's V5 up in theLoad order but OMM said that robers was not allowed to be loaded higher than the lovers because an ESP can't be loaded before a ESm....then it didn't work....then I reinstalled the enhanced skeleton and it didn't work and everything is worse than what I had it with my install order that I mentioned above...

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Now here's the thing.

Ok I'm back to square 1 where everything works except dicks/dildos.... when you say the Lovers framework over writes Robert's male, HEGC female, and BBB animation replacer... is that just the skeleton or more than the skeleton?

Burensc have you ever read my installation guide and followed it step by step?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

You install the nude bodies. Roberts male and armor clothes replacer ( no skeleton in this files)   
You install HGEC  (any version you like, in some files are skeletons , old and outdated)  You install HGEC body textures to get textures for all races. Then you install HGEC armor-clothes replacer.

Then you install Growlf's Universal skeleton ( the controllable version, not the total controllable version )  Not only the first person skeleton !
data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 94KB
data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 53KB

Now you can install BBB aniamtions: Nothing to do with Lovers, no conflict or overwrite !  Only bouncing boobs when walk, sneak, jump, fight, . . .

Now you test your game.  Undress a male and female. Check if textures are ok, no breast stretching, . . .
If you have breast stretching your  archive invalidate does not work.  Or OBSE with plugin SkyBSA does not work. If they do not work the game will always use the original skeleton from the packed "Oblivion - Meshes.bsa" and ignores the files in the loose folders.

And now you install LAPF
And you get a message about existing files and you let LAPF overwrite.  LAPF overwrites the 3 skeleton nif.  And ONLY THE LAPF SKELETONS works with LAPF sex animations !!!!  Yes that are the Universal skeletons with new penis and butt bones.
The LAPF skeleton works with BBB body and animations, with high heels Mod, with winged races, . . .
Now your skeletons must be
data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB
data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

And if you install a new Mod after you have installed LAPF always unpack the Mods and check if there are skeletons in the mod meshes folders. (Some animation and BBB armor-clothes Mods have skeletons)  If yes, delete the skeletons !

If a mod overrides the LAPF skeletons you will have penis and butt stretching during sex.

Edited by fejeena
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

You install the nude bodies. Roberts male and armor clothes replacer ( no skeleton in this files)   
You install HGEC  (any version you like, in some files are skeletons , old and outdated)  You install HGEC body textures to get textures for all races. Then you install HGEC armor-clothes replacer.

Then you install Growlf's Universal skeleton ( the controllable version, not the total controllable version )  Not only the first person skeleton !

Now you can install BBB aniamtions: Nothing to do with Lovers, no conflict or overwrite !  Only bouncing boobs when walk, sneak, jump, fight, . . .

Now you test your game.  Undress a male and female. Check if textures are ok, no breast stretching, . . .
If you have breast stretching your  archive invalidate does not work.  Or OBSE with plugin SkyBSA does not work. If they do not work the game will always use the original skeleton from the packed "Oblivion - Meshes.bsa" and ignores the files in the loose folders.

And now you install LAPF
And you get a message about existing files and you let LAPF overwrite.  LAPF overwrites the 3 skeleton nif.  And ONLY THE LAPF SKELETONS works with LAPF sex animations !!!!  Yes that are the Universal skeletons with new penis and butt bones.
The LAPF skeleton works with BBB body and animations, with high heels Mod, with winged races, . . .

And if you install a new Mod after you have installed LAPF always unpack the Mods and check if there are skeletons in the mod meshes folders. (Some animation and BBB armor-clothes Mods have skeletons)  If yes, delete the skeletons !

If a mod overrides the LAPF skeletons you will have penis and butt stretching during sex.

Sounds like I need to install the game from scratch? Or can I just reinstall these mods without starting from scratch?

If you have a HGEC body and Roberts male you don't have to install it again. ( and armor-clothes replacer and HGEC textures)

The BBB animations you can install even after LAPF ( but not with skeletons )

You only have to install LAPF again, or only the LAPF skeletons .

( I have checked the file tda2 uploaded, that are not the LAPF skeletons or Universal skeleton. No 3 wing, the wip and high heels bones,  not compatible with many mods )

Here my LAPF skeletons with weapon fix and old Lovers penis bones
And the body egt fixes

my LAPF skeletons.7z

So you don't need to download the "A seam fix for HGEC bodies" or a skeleton.

Spoiler

These files you don't download !

fix.jpg

If you don't have a working  archive invalidate, I recommend installing SkyBSA.  A OBSE Plugin.  OBSE you already have you need it to play LAPF and many other Mods.

But if you have other problems in game I would install the whole game again.

And test your game often ! Test the base game with DLCs  before you install OBSE and other tools.

Then test your game started with OBSE.

And test after installed nude bodies

. . .

Always test with a new game.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

And now you install LAPF

So I started from scratch, I started from scratch from before your latest post .... I got my mod basics like The UI and OBSE up and running... then I installed the Robert's... then the HEGC female... then the controllable skeleton... then the BBB animation replacer

The tits are not working... my arms pass through them and they fly off at certian points in my jail cell...so I need SKYbsa to get archive invalidate working?

I do not have lovers framework installed yet

Edited by Burensc

Yes you need archive invalidate.

You can do it with Oblivion Modmanager or WryeBash

Or manually (see my install instruction Link )

Or you install SkyBSA.

All the same, they let the game check the loose folders first, and if the game does not find a file in the loose folders it checks the packed bsa. SkyBSA is the easiest way to do archive invalidate.

Yes after you installed nude bodies and BBB animations  and skeleton you must to archive invalidate, Or the game will not use the new body textures, body meshes, skeleton and BBB animations.

And of course you must start the game with OBSE or OBSE and all OBSE plugins will not work.

But arms in body or tits is not a bug. Oblivion does not have a body collision like Skyrim. During many animations you will have body-in-body.

Only the breast, butt and penis stretching is a bug.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you have a HGEC body and Roberts male you don't have to install it again. ( and armor-clothes replacer and HGEC textures)

The BBB animations you can install even after LAPF ( but not with skeletons )

You only have to install LAPF again, or only the LAPF skeletons .

( I have checked the file tda2 uploaded, that are not the LAPF skeletons or Universal skeleton. No 3 wing, the wip and high heels bones,  not compatible with many mods )

Here my LAPF skeletons with weapon fix and old Lovers penis bones
And the body egt fixes

my LAPF skeletons.7z 23.54 kB · 2 downloads

So you don't need to download the "A seam fix for HGEC bodies" or a skeleton.

If you don't have a working  archive invalidate, I recommend installing SkyBSA.  A OBSE Plugin.  OBSE you already have you need it to play LAPF and many other Mods.

But if you have other problems in game I would install the whole game again.

And test your game often ! Test the base game with DLCs  before you install OBSE and other tools.

Then test your game started with OBSE.

And test after installed nude bodies

. . .

Always test with a new game.

ITS WORKING!!!! Thank you you were most helpful... I did the proper install and then did Skybsa and skybsa fixed everything....

My game did crash once in the dungeon getting out of jail... I do have the FO:NV anti crash but I did not install it yet... the instructions on nexus say that Oblivion users need to install it to Data\OBSE\Plugins... but the Oblivion install instructions don't say what to do with the fomod folder for an Oblivion install... do I need anti crash what's your opinion? And if so what do I do with the fomod folder?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635?tab=posts&BH=0

And I have never played skyrim... Oblivion is me first Elder scrolls game which I am choosing to play now... friends have hounded me to play elder scrolls since Morrowwind came out but I'm not really a fantasy person... I like my Sci-if... I love fallout and finally decided to give Elder scrolls a try but I'm always out and about with my laptop and never at home with my desktops... my laptop couldn't possibly play FO:4 and Skyrim SE... so I decided to try Oblivion... the laptop already has FO3 and FO:NV on it

Edited by Burensc

Readme:

Since it's an NVSE plugin, nvac.dll goes in your Data\NVSE\Plugins folder.

So in Oblivion nvac.dll goes in your Data\OBSE\Plugins folder.

Nothing about the FOmod folder. That means you don't need it.

And a crash-free Oblivion game. . . will never happen.

-------------

And "archive invalidate" with Oblivion Modmanager, WryeBash or manually almost never works when the game is installed in C ; \ program files.  Other tools also work poorly or not at all.  I hope you took that into account when reinstalling the game.

-------------

My computer is also too bad for Fallout4 and Witcher3. Not sure about SkyrimSE. The normal version(20011) I was able to play. But I don't want to play it either. Stopped playing Skyrim in early fall 2012.

EDIT:

I just saw that I no longer have nvac.dll in the OBSE\plugin folder.  Maybe a conflict with other crash-preventing plugins? I don't remember.

Just try nvac.dll . If you have less crashes use it, if you have more crashes delete it.

Edited by fejeena

That should not happen.

You set the ani group in the ini and then the right sound is used.

ini

Spoiler

; Animated Penis Updated Ini file - http://www.loverslab.com - Credits to Acedouble and Donkey
;sposgroup ... Group Number Positions
;              0 = Cowgirl
;              1 = From Behind
;              2 = Facing laying down positions
;              3 = Standing Facing
;              4 = Blow job position plus anything else that don't fall under category 1 to 3
;              5 = Forplay position LPK Extender
set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 1

There is no sound setting.

When you change/replace animations. you only change the ini and kf files , that's all. And the game will use the right sound.

Have you checked the 08_Motion.ini? Is it set sposgroup to 1  ?

The only other thing you can change (add/remove) is the used object during sex. Bonds, altar, table, chair, pillory, . . .

Or are all "from behind" wrong? All with blowjob sound?

Data/sound/fx/lovers/fera is blowjob

fse is banging

fsex is wet fuck sound

all the ns folders are moans