Hello.

I have an important question. I am new and have incorporated the .esp to this. I also installed LoversProwler separately.

The thing is, no animation works. Whatever you do, both bodies overlap.

The choice of clothing for the controllable character also has no effect, but this is minor.

I have the Spanish version of Oblivion, I don't know if it affects.

19 minutes ago, Dracolín said:

Hello.

I have an important question. I am new and have incorporated the .esp to this. I also installed LoversProwler separately.

The thing is, no animation works. Whatever you do, both bodies overlap.

The choice of clothing for the controllable character also has no effect, but this is minor.

I have the Spanish version of Oblivion, I don't know if it affects.

Sorry, I haven't seen how to modify the post.

I forgot to add that I use RobertMaleBodyReplacerV52 and HG EyeCandy Body with E cup.

I do not know if it influences.

LoversProwler?  does animation work without it?

In general, if the bodies intersect (i.e. are positioned by the system), then the scripts work, if I understand you correctly, only animation does not work. Well then the likely reason is the loading order.

!!! I'll just remind that Oblivion builds load list by the date of creation of the esp!  !!! from early to late

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

----------------------------  all other lovers mods, except those that affect ioi, they rewrite the animation and its animation objects - 

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp - to the end of the load list (of all esp or at least lovers esp-mods)

========================================================

e.g. my list for Nehrim- german mod for Oblivion (Plugins.txt) C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Oblivion (Win7)

# This file is used to tell Oblivion which data files to load.     DATE example
Lovers with PK.esm                                                                          05/20/1995
Lovers with PK.esp                                                                          05/20/1996
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp                                                                 05/20/1997
LoversBATH104.esp                                                                         05/20/1998
LoversBed.esp                                                                                 05/20/1999
LoversBedNonStop.esp                                                                  05/20/2000
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp                                                           12/31/2029 - will load by date    at the very end, which is what you need

=====================

By the way, do not use (and do not run) the standard mod loader (which is in the game, it spoils the dates

there can be another thing with animation (when some other mod constantly affects the animation of the actor, but you probably don't have this case)

Bodies (3D models, not a skeleton, do not affect the animation in any way), only crashes and graphic artifacts can occur with them if there are errors in them or with them

ESM files are master files.  All master files must load before the ones in which they are dependent.  As Oblivion is "THE" master file for the whole system, it is the file that loads first before all others.  That is then followed by other master files before loading any plugins (ESPs).

They must follow a specific order as some files overwrite others.  For example, Lovers with PK's own ESM file may have a script within that handles sex positions. But a later created plugin called Lovers Creatures may add upon it, so it would need to be loaded after Lovers.
     Oblivion.esm

Lovers with Pk.esm

LoversCreatures.esm

And after the Masters, you need to deal with the plugins which too have their own order.  This has been discussed quite often, I only just discussing it within my own Tamago/Hiyoko thread and in a thread related to messed-up Skeletons.

However, please take time to click the yellow link within my signature below.  The thread you will be directed will have a recommended Mod Load Order. I admit that not all mods will be found within that load order as there are many that were made after that list was created.  However, it does list all (or nearly all?) DLCs, and many Lovers plugins.  Just in case, it has notes within like (Race , companion, MBP Mods) if you have a new race mod that isn't on the list, or (GROUP: Quests and Locations and Player houses ) for that unique home away from home you just wrote and want to install.  

The list obviously includes the specific placement and order of mods such as ShiveringIsles, and Knights of the Nine (as Knights.esp), the placement of  Roberts Male bodies (as MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp), classics like LoversJoburg, LoversMagic and LoversPayBandit, Better Cities (both the master .esm) and the plugins .esps, and much more.

Be VERY specific about placement.

2 hours ago, Dracolín said:

The .esm is before, I use BOSS to order and in OBMM it comes out before.

How does this work? I am used to nexusmods and have not quite understood this about LAPF and how to make the character have sex with a NPC.

try base mod

LoversAdultPlaytrPlus.esp                - have sex via dialog with npc

==========================================

sex system -

Lovers with PK.esm    - base functions and scripts + base animation
Lovers with PK.esp     -scripts + functions

=================

OTHER MODS, as dialogues, stalking - connect to functions from a higher system, cause the start of the animation

=================

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp -just a collection of descriptions about animation files

First of all, the authors made such a system because Bethesda did it that way, and not because we want to confuse you.

More tips

To understand if everything is fine with your order, look at their dates

((any esm. will always be loaded first, therefore it is not in the picture - so its date is not important, it will be loaded first before esp. )

1.jpg

Um, just to be understood... he is talking about the resulting date 'change' to your files after sorting them with your mod organizer (Boss or Oblivion Mod Manager).  This is different than the original date when the master or plugin was created, otherwise you'd have a mess. 

For example, the TamagoClub.esm was made in 2006, clearly six years before the newest Lovers with PK.esm.  But Lovers 'must' actually load before Tamago.  So you must sort them, be it with Boss or OBMM. And when you do, the files in your Oblivion\Data folder will reflect new 'dates' rather than when they were created. 

After sorting MY collection of files with OBMM, Oblivion.esm is dated 8/29/2006, followed by Lovers with PK.esm 10/18/2012. However, TamagoClub has a new filedate of 12/22/2019.  Here, you can see that sorting the mods changed the filedate of the TamagoClub.esm so it would be loaded after Lovers with PK.esm.

And among the last of the Lovers mods to load, you will always have LoversIdleAnimsPriority followed by LoversAnimObjectsPriority.  I say 'AMONG THE LAST' as one does have to account for a couple like Lover3DOrgasm.esp which would load between the two if used.

Non-critical non-lovers mods that do not affect neither land, nor gameplay, nor npc, nor clothing, nor quest (like assorted books;)) are probably the only thing that can go past these.

5 hours ago, Dracolín said:

I use BOSS to order and in OBMM it comes out before.

Curious.  why use Boss to sort and not OBMM?  I use OBMM (like for years).

BTW, Thank you for reading the Yellow Link.  I saw you last night enter the thread. I hope the load order within should help as it solves many a problems.

RECOMMENDATION: 

I made a separate folder to keep COPIES of my Oblivion\Data folder.    One copy is near-virgin.  One copy has LAPF basic installation (just working LAPF no frills), One copy has my LAPF working stuff (ie me working on LST now).    So if I chose to play Sexy Maid, I delete the Data folder, and replace it with the near-virgin and install Sexy Maid into it. ;)

• 1 month later...

So, i did installed all those stuffs and i see something strange, the mod works yes, but the male in few poses of them its shaking really bad, all his entire body its shaking annoying as for the female its totally ok, it looks like him get a cold, so im wondering, what i did wrong to him, or what is the problem, why all of his body is shaking can someone reply me please, i wanna fix that! also on male ive tested with the texture what its included in and i dont see a difference, so i removed, as for the female i do have ZKEC, for top Queen Zised HB and for bottom Queen Zised, and also on some of the animation the cock dont get in good, its kinda out of the position(hole, bad animation), what is the problem about this too? Because i cant figure out.

Edited by WoLFDaRkNeSs
8 hours ago, WoLFDaRkNeSs said:

So, i did installed all those stuffs and i see something strange, the mod works yes, but the male in few poses of them its shaking really bad, all his entire body its shaking annoying as for the female its totally ok, it looks like him get a cold, so im wondering, what i did wrong to him, or what is the problem, why all of his body is shaking can someone reply me please, i wanna fix that! also on male ive tested with the texture what its included in and i dont see a difference, so i removed, as for the female i do have ZKEC, for top Queen Zised HB and for bottom Queen Zised, and also on some of the animation the cock dont get in good, its kinda out of the position(hole, bad animation), what is the problem about this too? Because i cant figure out.

The problem is in the animation, in the first question (shaking) - collisions are not disabled in lpk sett., or collisions are not divorced in this animation and the engine separates the actors (thinks that they are at the same point). There may still be mis-synchronization, but this is also the reason inside the animation - how many fps are there and what kind of interpolation is * linear or discrete approximation* On the second question, it's about animation, the user cannot do anything without 3D programs.

4 hours ago, TDA said:

The problem is in the animation, in the first question (shaking) - collisions are not disabled in lpk sett., or collisions are not divorced in this animation and the engine separates the actors (thinks that they are at the same point). There may still be mis-synchronization, but this is also the reason inside the animation - how many fps are there and what kind of interpolation is * linear or discrete approximation* On the second question, it's about animation, the user cannot do anything without 3D programs.

so 2 animations or more into 1? well how i can rezolve it then, and idk how to check the fps of the mod but...the game works perfectly fine as speed..and i didnt understanded to much from what you said about interpolation, im a bit confuse about what u said. Lso ive added some screenshoots if its ok to give one of the examples (also it depends how tall as body its the npc for the pose lol? i was thinking on that now, or it dosent matter?) So...what should i do, trying to delete all the files and installing again or?(ive tried before to overwrite few times but well..same thing)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by WoLFDaRkNeSs

The shots you are presenting involve character alignments.  The LAPF animations assume that both consenting adults are the same size... a 1 to 1 height ratio.

When there is a difference in height, you will get mis-alignment.  And the greater the height difference, the greater this becomes.

There are keys to control and adjust the participants alignment during sex, this apart from the traditional [Z] key to change sex positions.... um, I don't recall what they are. :P

5 hours ago, WoLFDaRkNeSs said:

so 2 animations or more into 1? well how i can rezolve it then, and idk how to check the fps of the mod but...the game works perfectly fine as speed..and i didnt understanded to much from what you said about interpolation, im a bit confuse about what u said. Lso ive added some screenshoots if its ok to give one of the examples (also it depends how tall as body its the npc for the pose lol? i was thinking on that now, or it dosent matter?) So...what should i do, trying to delete all the files and installing again or?(ive tried before to overwrite few times but well..same thing)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Don't worry about the interpolation set, nothing can be done about it. I just wanted to explain the mechanics of how animation works ...

You really have different proportions of the actors. Nobody does animation for different scales of actors, in any game. It's impossible.

Perhaps the keys 1,2 (distance between actors) 3,4 (height) will help you.

This works fine only in interior cells. On the open world, the Z-position is controlled by the game engine and the havok.

Edited by TDA
4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The shots you are presenting involve character alignments.  The LAPF animations assume that both consenting adults are the same size... a 1 to 1 height ratio.

When there is a difference in height, you will get mis-alignment.  And the greater the height difference, the greater this becomes.

There are keys to control and adjust the participants alignment during sex, this apart from the traditional [Z] key to change sex positions.... um, I don't recall what they are. :P

thank you verry much for the info, so it seems exist a way for that who still idk where is, thats right? Maybe from the spell settings, or could be a different plugin?

Edited by WoLFDaRkNeSs
2 hours ago, TDA said:

Don't worry about the interpolation set, nothing can be done about it. I just wanted to explain the mechanics of how animation works ...

You really have different proportions of the actors. Nobody does animation for different scales of actors, in any game. It's impossible.

Perhaps the keys 1,2 (distance between actors) 3,4 (height) will help you.

This works fine only in interior cells. On the open world, the Z-position is controlled by the game engine and the havok.

What do you mean keys between actors, can i make some settings or? (im trying to understand and learn how that works)
So i assume i cant rezolve it? And for the animation i need someone with same size like mine to looks ok?
(i also tried with same size like mine of body but still looks bad and its out, not in, in most of the poses)

Edited by WoLFDaRkNeSs
29 minutes ago, WoLFDaRkNeSs said:

What do you mean keys between actors, can i make some settings or? (im trying to understand and learn how that works)
So i assume i cant rezolve it? And for the animation i need someone with same size like mine to looks ok?
(i also tried with same size like mine of body but still looks bad and its out, not in, in most of the poses)

i mean the keys on the keyboard .

and Yes, the size must be the same. But there are old animations, they were simply chosen * according to the meaning * (1-actor and the second) from what was at that time. Those. they may still not match

42 minutes ago, TDA said:

i mean the keys on the keyboard .

and Yes, the size must be the same. But there are old animations, they were simply chosen * according to the meaning * (1-actor and the second) from what was at that time. Those. they may still not match

I can modify when i do the "scenario" the distance by pressing 1, and 2 and height 3 and 4..wow i didnt knew that, i will have to try it and see how it works, but isnt any new update/recent about this mod who can fit better?

5 hours ago, WoLFDaRkNeSs said:

but isnt any new update/recent about this mod who can fit better?

As I said earlier, the bodies DO mesh fine... but only as far as the partners are equal height.

When designing animations, you have to be specific where hands go, legs, all the joints and so forth.  The problem is, that the animation positions are fixed, and built in.  The hand positions for a couple clutching one another do not adjust based on who they are.  The LAPF engine cannot adjust the position of the individual joints, but merely play them out with a binary ON/OFF system much like triggering the opening/closing of a castle portcullis or door.

An option you do have is to use a mod called LoversSetScale.  When sex begins, it attempts to temporarily resizes one of the partners to match, and thus eliminate the issue.  The downside is of course aesthetics if one wanted to see a pint sized Bosmer male take on a tall Altmer, and find the wood elf suddenly growing in height.

8 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

As I said earlier, the bodies DO mesh fine... but only as far as the partners are equal height.

When designing animations, you have to be specific where hands go, legs, all the joints and so forth.  The problem is, that the animation positions are fixed, and built in.  The hand positions for a couple clutching one another do not adjust based on who they are.  The LAPF engine cannot adjust the position of the individual joints, but merely play them out with a binary ON/OFF system much like triggering the opening/closing of a castle portcullis or door.

An option you do have is to use a mod called LoversSetScale.  When sex begins, it attempts to temporarily resizes one of the partners to match, and thus eliminate the issue.  The downside is of course aesthetics if one wanted to see a pint sized Bosmer male take on a tall Altmer, and find the wood elf suddenly growing in height.

ok ty, i will look after it and try it to see how works

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

With my hand on my soul, that mod "Lover Set Scale", its absolutly incredible, its just..great, and im gonna keep it, rather than what i wanted to do like change every pose and moving around with 1234 etc.. last thing who i do still have problem its the body shacking/tremble faster (on a lots of poses, but not all) but rly slow movement, exist a mod to rezolve that problem too or a way?

Edited by WoLFDaRkNeSs

EDIT: I fixed that hoe! for some reason personality idles was stopping animations from working so all I did was uninstalled it and hopefully I can find a replacement idle mod that wont make my pc look like a still stick ?

I've installed this with a mod manager and made sure to sort it with boss and yet i have this happening, any advice to fix this?

The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion_2021.06.24-19.30.png

Edited by Infec7edDragon
fixed problem

Prior to this, did you receive a pop-up warning message indicating that a sex position is not present?

Some mods from the 2012-2013 era used an earlier version of Lovers with PK,  oft times in tandem with other animation packs such as the Daedra Sutra.  Since then, those older mods have some sex animation issues as they are pointing to (or calling upon) sex animations no longer present.  And this, in conjunction with warning messages, is the result.

9 hours ago, WoLFDaRkNeSs said:

last thing who i do still have problem its the body shacking/tremble faster (on a lots of poses, but not all) but rly slow movement, exist a mod to rezolve that problem too or a way?

THAT phenomena, I'm not aware... save for if sex is happening on an uneven area where a body mesh may be occupying the same space as another.

Edited by LongDukDong
7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Prior to this, did you receive a pop-up warning message indicating that a sex position is not present?

Some mods from the 2012-2013 era used an earlier version of Lovers with PK,  oft times in tandem with other animation packs such as the Daedra Sutra.  Since then, those older mods have some sex animation issues as they are pointing to (or calling upon) sex animations no longer present.  And this, in conjunction with warning messages, is the result.

THAT phenomena, I'm not aware... save for if sex is happening on an uneven area where a body mesh may be occupying the same space as another.

No i didnt got any warning message, all what i have installed its SetScaleRevised, Pluggy Dev v132-23979, MenuQue v16b-32200-v16b, LAPF Supplemental Plugin Pack 1, LAPF - version 1.6a1, and on normal, like flat ground happens..everywhere, but not to sure if on bed too, i dont remember