[REL] HGEC GM Type with Roberts Feet

Maybe someone will find is useful, personally I really like this body.

screenies:

h4pnzcxn.jpg

26638l8p.jpg

I don't take any credit in making the body, I just made some fixes and made it compatible with Roberts feet. Srsly, I don't get it why many modders still use those awful original HGEC feet meshes. Ugh.

edit: Uh, wrong forum. Can a mod move this thread pwetty please?

HGEC GM.7z

Maybe someone will find is useful' date=' personally I really like this body.

screenies:

I don't take any credit in making the body, I just made some fixes and made it compatible with Roberts feet. Srsly, I don't get it why many modders still use those awful original HGEC feet meshes. Ugh.

Any objection to my adding this to Setbody Reloaded?

Thread moved into download section. Great looking by the way Grim!

Thanks and thanks.

Any objection to my adding this to Setbody Reloaded?

Uh, sure. I don't know the author who created this body, but I'm sure sooner or later he will show up here if he doesn't want his mod to be shared.

Damn you're quick! I was just about to send you a PM for this' date=' LOL!

PS: GrimReaper's edited version with Robert's feet is a vast improvement, I know as I reviewed them in-game.

[/quote']

Just lucky timing, really.

Oh boy. I've had a chance to look at those meshes. GM1-A has a truly extraordinary hand/arm seam. I think this is going to take some serious work. I might just have to rework the whole arm.

Back to the grindstone.

At least the GM IV beta body is not compatible with the other lowerbody meshes. I'll probably use this mesh or the one I already posted in the OP for armors.

From what I've seen so far, your version in the OP is probably the cleanest.

Nice work, by the way.

At least the GM IV beta body is not compatible with the other lowerbody meshes. I'll probably use this mesh or the one I already posted in the OP for armors.

From what I've seen so far' date=' your version in the OP is probably the cleanest.

Nice work, by the way.

[/quote']

As a bit a tangent from the original post, I'm also using your new Setbody and am quite pleased with it, great work. I'll be looking forward to eventually seeing these (yours or Grim's) added, if and when possible.

As a bit a tangent from the original post' date=' I'm also using your new Setbody and am quite pleased with it, great work. I'll be looking forward to eventually seeing these (yours or Grim's) added, if and when possible.

[/quote']

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I'm planning on another big update...soon. But somehow "the next couple of days" keeps growing.

And these meshes will definitely be in the update.

I'm planning on another big update...soon. But somehow "the next couple of days" keeps growing.

I just noticed that the femaleupperbody_AC_ERM.nif in your setbody mod has the exact same meshes as the GM Type 1B upperbody.

I sure love doing things other people have already done a long time ago. D:

I just noticed that the femaleupperbody_AC_ERM.nif in your setbody mod has the exact same meshes as the GM Type 1B upperbody.

Great catch. That particular mesh was from setbody 3dm. I wonder how many more of the GM types are part of the 3dm "Alex Collection" meshes.

*edit* OK. Here's what I have found so far from mesh overlay comparisons.

Base Mesh: Updated mesh(s)

HGEC GM 1A: Alex Collection HGEC

HGEC GM 1B: Alex Collection ERM, GrimReaper's improved GM

HGEC GM 2A: Alex Collection SMB2

HGEC GM 2B: Alex Collection SMB

HGEC GM 3A: No match

HGEC GM 3B: No match

HGEC GM 4: No match

Great catch. That particular mesh was from setbody 3dm. I wonder how many more of the GM types are part of the 3dm "Alex Collection" meshes.

*edit* OK. Here's what I have found so far from mesh overlay comparisons.

Base Mesh: Updated mesh(s)

HGEC GM 1A: Alex Collection HGEC

HGEC GM 1B: Alex Collection ERM' date=' GrimReaper's improved GM

HGEC GM 2A: Alex Collection SMB2

HGEC GM 2B: Alex Collection SMB

HGEC GM 3A: No match

HGEC GM 3B: No match

HGEC GM 4: No match

[/quote']

After what Grim' discovered I took a moment to read through the Chinese post on setbody 3dm and it itself is a composite of multiple MOD authors, none of which I immediately recognized. I can post a link or details for you/others to review. Maybe someone that's been here longer than me knows more so you and Grim don't have to rework/create something that's already be done.

Maybe someone will find is useful' date=' personally I really like this body.

screenies:

Amazing, thank you for sharing! Been trying to get the higher poly feet and the lowerbody used in this body to work together for some time. :D

• 2 years later...

Maybe someone will find is useful, personally I really like this body.

screenies:

h4pnzcxn.jpg

26638l8p.jpg

Sorry for digging this grave up but what mods do you use in these pics? What skin texture and ENB is that? And the body mod perharp?

I sure can't tell which skin texture and graphical tweaks Grim used on the pictures. The skin probably is his very own custom work.

But the body mod... Well, this whole thread is about that one. Just download the attached archive in the OP (which you quoted above) to get hold of this attractive HGEC variant. Before I got addicted to THEC-3L I was very fond of using the GM body for several months.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...