Wow...Oblivion is still this active?

Been ages since I've played this but since I never actually finished it, gonna play it again. But with sex...lot's of sex.

However, I am being disappointed with a number of animations being mis-aligned and I'm not sure what you mean by hitting 1-4 to change the alignment while sex is playing. I tried that and it did nothing...also any way to keep an animation to keep playing while adjusting alignment? They are too short to really get things aligned before the scene ends.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Wow...Oblivion is still this active?

Been ages since I've played this but since I never actually finished it, gonna play it again. But with sex...lot's of sex.

However, I am being disappointed with a number of animations being mis-aligned and I'm not sure what you mean by hitting 1-4 to change the alignment while sex is playing. I tried that and it did nothing...also any way to keep an animation to keep playing while adjusting alignment? They are too short to really get things aligned before the scene ends.

The number key at the top  or the number block.

And you have the Setting spell  " sexual exploits (Lovers Settings) " and  can change the time of all 4 sex stages.

And you can change  "Sex Progression", then set "player progression" on Jump Key. ( default is Automatic) So you have more time to adjust the animation. With Jump key you get to the next SexPhase (! Rape sex is always running automatically!)The changes apply to all four phases of the animation!

Spoiler

Wrong position of the animations during sex
Animations are made for scale 1.0 ( height of humans and creatures )  But races have different heights and creature races can have many heights (e.g. Minotaur lord is bigger than a normal Minotaur )
You can use loverssetscale.esp, it scales humans and creatures during sex to 1.0
But the result is not always perfect.

You can fix/adjust the positions manually in game with the keyboard keys.

keys 1 to 4 and 9 and 0 are for position adjustment.  The number pad numbers can also be used for position adjustments.
NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed.
Holding down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

The 4 arrow keys moves the pair (player and NPC or Player and Creature), if they have sex "inside" a wall or a table you can them out.

It is possible to make position adjustments for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved to lock adjustments keys to that sex act.
Then use the number and arrow keys as you would for player ( use the number pad keys ! The normal number keys bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex )

You can also use the grab key to switch to the next animation or Shift and grab key for previous animation.

If you play a new Character you can delete all saved positions in the LAPF setting spell ( If your new character has a different size and all saved position are wrong )
And you can use loversbackup2.esp. Then you can save different sets of position adjustments. When you play a old Character again you can load your old position adjustments saves.
LAPF without loversbackup2 can only save one set of position adjustments.

EDIT; You could have read all the information above on page 1.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mrbartlbee said:

is this useable with vortex?

You can try.  I have no clue as I would not touch that POS with a 10 foot pole.

The previous nexus mod manager could not properly install ini and kf files.  No idea if they fixed that with their latest abomination or not.

You'll know pretty quickly if it doesn't work.  You'll get t-posing or a crash when the animation calls happen for sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, i'm new to loverslab and i just downloaded this mod, the only other Adult i had previous used were from nexus (sexdarkness, body replacers).

So followed the installation guide and booted up the game activated all the new lovers file while deactivating sexdarkness. When i'm the game the only spell commands i had available were:
1. Masturbate 
2. Instill Lust  
3. Check on Npc sex status (forgot the name)
4. Open up the lovers settings (also forgot the name here)

all 4 of them work, but there's no actual sex commands. Is this suppose to happen and i'm suppose get more plug-ins or did i mess up somewhere?.

21 minutes ago, Noswald95 said:

Hi there, i'm new to loverslab and i just downloaded this mod, the only other Adult i had previous used were from nexus (sexdarkness, body replacers).

So followed the installation guide and booted up the game activated all the new lovers file while deactivating sexdarkness. When i'm the game the only spell commands i had available were:
1. Masturbate 
2. Instill Lust  
3. Check on Npc sex status (forgot the name)
4. Open up the lovers settings (also forgot the name here)

all 4 of them work, but there's no actual sex commands. Is this suppose to happen and i'm suppose get more plug-ins or did i mess up somewhere?.

LAPF is the framework.  ( like Sexlab for Skyrim )  Only the SexSystem. You need Mods.

Here most of the Lovers Mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And the download section

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

In the   https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

you have Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  with addon Lovers Voice SSP Plus.  With that Mod you can start Sex with dialogs ( ! The NPC must like you, or he/she will say no )

Only install 1-2 new Mods then test your game. Check the new spells you got,  setting spells . And the ini settings. Set/change everything untill you like it.

If you install  many Mods at once and you don't like the changes in the sex system  you don't know which ini or setting spell you have to change, or  which Mod you have to delete.

36 minutes ago, fejeena said:

LAPF is the framework. 

Oh okay that makes a lot of sense now, i thought it was a 1 off kinda thing. This level of modularity for mods is.. intriguing. I'll test out the  Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  with addon Lovers Voice SSP Plus and see how it goes. 

Thanks for the info.

• 1 month later...

All race Mods with Roberts male and HGEC (female) have nude textures.  The nude body (meshes) they will use  is the body replacer you use, the one you have installed for all vanilla races (with nude textures)

In most of the mod descriptions the texture used is mentioned. Some mods offer vanilla and other textures  or many textures.   e.g. "Sky Elf Race HGEC UFF BAB Roberts male support"

!   Roberts female, UFF, BAB are not LAPF compatible !

--------------------

For LAPF you need a HGEC and Roberts male body replacer (Meshes) and HGEC and Roberts male textures replacer for all vanilla races.

A HGEC and Roberts male  Vanilla-armor-clothes replacer.

And if you have a installed a HGEC body with bouncing boobs you can install a bouncing boobs animation replacer ( or the boobs will not bounce )

Race Mods will use the bodies you have installed and the animations.

once again: All race Mods with Roberts male and HGEC (female) are LAPF compatible with nude textures.

---------------

And good race Mods . . .   We don't know what you like. There are  1000+ race Mods at Nexus. Also here we have race Mods.

Do you want lore friendly races ? Manga-anime ? Creature or human races ? . . .   ?

----------------------

Infos about body and vanilla textues replacer, BBB animations, armor-clothes replacer  and  many more.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

• 2 weeks later...

The  universal skeleton and LAPF has all bones the old skeletons have. All armor, clothes , body Mods with BBB works fine with LAPF skeleton.

You need the Penis bones from the LAPF skeleton !

But If you want to use a old skeleton you can copy the LAPF skeleton penis bones into the old skeleton.

Open both skeletons with NifSkope.

In the LAPF skeleton you right click the Bip01 Pennisroot   -  click Block  -  click  Copy Branch

In the Skeleton you want to use  right click Bip01 Pelvis  - click Block  -  click Paste Branch

save  , done

I wasn't planning on asking here but I really couldn't find any after a lot of research.

Are there any shemale (as in, with balls) lower bodies I could use with this? Preferably DMRA, but if not I'm sure I can tweak it myself with NifSkope enough to fit. I'm using this for the base body but I need an erect one to use during sex. Also any suggestions for flaccid ones are also appreciated, since I could only ever find that one.

For the record, I tried putting a male one onto the female lower body, but it was far too misaligned and beyond my current abilities to fix.

The way bodies work is the entire lower body (minus feet) is switched out when sex starts, with a lower body that comes with this mod, that has an erect penis.  You can add your own custom bodies into folders that are provided and then select them through the Lovers Menu, but it would need to be one that has the skeleton and lower body with the animated penis.  The mod you point to has several lower body meshes, so I'd need to know which you are using for sure in order to help you.  Send me the lower body mesh and I can bring it into the correct skeleton and penis with balls mesh.

There is no flaccid penis mesh with the LAPF.  If you just get naked and are not having sex, then you keep your chosen body mesh of the mod you have installed.  It is only during sex that the lower body mesh is swapped out.

In LAPF are shemale/futa bodies

meshes/clothes/as  and then check the number folders in the F   folders are the female/shemale lowerbodies (erect and flaccid)

There is a HGEC LL lowerbody and a DMRA lowerdody.

You can use the LAPF(flaccid) lowerbody to replace the Lowerbody of your bodyreplacer.

Some lowerbodies (erect and flaccid)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

How to be the only futa/shemale in game  (in post 103 )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-1786216

And I will send you a PM with male dicks that you can use for female lowerbodies.

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

The way bodies work is the entire lower body (minus feet) is switched out when sex starts, with a lower body that comes with this mod, that has an erect penis.  You can add your own custom bodies into folders that are provided and then select them through the Lovers Menu, but it would need to be one that has the skeleton and lower body with the animated penis.  The mod you point to has several lower body meshes, so I'd need to know which you are using for sure in order to help you.  Send me the lower body mesh and I can bring it into the correct skeleton and penis with balls mesh.

There is no flaccid penis mesh with the LAPF.  If you just get naked and are not having sex, then you keep your chosen body mesh of the mod you have installed.  It is only during sex that the lower body mesh is swapped out.

Yeah I understand the lower body switching and choosing them and such. Dunno about skeleton stuff though, but I haven't swapped any erect meshes yet.

I'm using the DMRA version of that mod (I don't really see a difference between "male" and "female" folders), and only the lower body mesh femalelowerbody.nif.

My idea was to attach this penis asbonerhardnormalskin.nif to it but there's a tad too many gaps and misalignments for me to handle.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

In LAPF are shemale/futa bodies

meshes/clothes/as  and then check the number folders in the F   folders are the female/shemale lowerbodies (erect and flaccid)

There is a HGEC LL lowerbody and a DMRA lowerdody.

You can use the LAPF(flaccid) lowerbody to replace the Lowerbody of your bodyreplacer.

Some lowerbodies (erect and flaccid)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

How to be the only futa/shemale in game  (in post 103 )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-1786216

And I will send you a PM with male dicks that you can use for female lowerbodies.

Sadly none in LAPF or from that LAPF resources seem to come with balls, I checked all the files. I even downloaded and checked the meshes from Setbody Reloaded and couldn't find any with balls there either. I'm not sure why it's so rare/unpopular.

On a side note I'm also not sure why there's so many different meshes in each numbered folder inside "as". The "asbonersv5" folder just has two, with or without foreskin, but in the "as" folder each option (1, 2, 3...) has a whole bunch of meshes inside even though it should be a single one that gets chosen at that point. I'm not sure which one actually gets used. Say I choose "DMRA Futa", that's folder "3", but inside that there's "femaleDildo" (even though the dildo is another option), "Futanari-000", "Futanari-001", "Futanari-002", "Futanari-100", "Futanari-101", "HugeAnimFuta", "HugelimpFuta", "HugesemilimpFuta" and "NormalAnimFuta". Some are even flaccid which don't seem to ever be used. Why so many? Which one is used during sex?

1 hour ago, Dranzyl said:

Sadly none in LAPF or from that LAPF resources seem to come with balls, I checked all the files. I even downloaded and checked the meshes from Setbody Reloaded and couldn't find any with balls there either. I'm not sure why it's so rare/unpopular.

That is an easy answer.  Very few folks are into that.  The futa cock is what folks wanted and that was all that was done.

On a side note I'm also not sure why there's so many different meshes in each numbered folder inside "as". The "asbonersv5" folder just has two, with or without foreskin, but in the "as" folder each option (1, 2, 3...) has a whole bunch of meshes inside even though it should be a single one that gets chosen at that point. I'm not sure which one actually gets used. Say I choose "DMRA Futa", that's folder "3", but inside that there's "femaleDildo" (even though the dildo is another option), "Futanari-000", "Futanari-001", "Futanari-002", "Futanari-100", "Futanari-101", "HugeAnimFuta", "HugelimpFuta", "HugesemilimpFuta" and "NormalAnimFuta". Some are even flaccid which don't seem to ever be used. Why so many? Which one is used during sex?

The folders and all the meshes are for backwards compatiblilty.  They are never used under normal circumstances.  Once the LAPF was released, other mod makers updated their mods to use it and most of those meshes then became reduntant.  As I said earlier, the flacid meshes are never used.  The two meshes used by the LAPF by default are:

Males:   NormalAnimPenis.nif

Females (futa only):  NormalAnimFuta.nif

Both are found under clothes/as/

Dunno about skeleton stuff though, but I haven't swapped any erect meshes yet.

Try this out.femalelowerbody.nif

Also the "HugelimpFuta" or "HugesemilimpFuta" are used at the end of sex for 1-2 seconds.  When the  "NormalAnimFuta" is removed and before you get your body replacer lowerbody.

And the  "NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta", are the same.

Also the "HugelimpFuta" and  "HugesemilimpFuta" are the same

You need one nif with erect penis, make a copy and you have "NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta".

Then you take the limp penis lowerbody (from your body replacer) and create two copies in the as number folder . You have numbers 1 to 9 !

You can create folder as/9/f

and in the folder you have

"HugelimpFuta" and  "HugesemilimpFuta"

"NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta"

and the ini ! add a name you want that you will see in game in the LAPF body settings menu.  ( You can copy a ini from another f  folder, open it and rename the body. )

All the other nif  you don't need ( futanari and dildo )

In the PM that I sent you are also limp penis for female lowerbody.You can use them to create your body replacer lowerbody and the limp LAPF lowerbody.

------------------------

gregathit: I thought only the "HugeAnimFuta" is used, I saw it in some Lovers scripts.

But "NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta" are the same, I always create a copy of the lowerbody so that I have both.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

That is an easy answer.  Very few folks are into that.  The futa cock is what folks wanted and that was all that was done.

It just seems weird coming from Skyrim where the standard was the other way around. In fact I never really needed to use the distinction between "futa" and "shemale" before, they just use the words futa/futanari for the full package by default. I'm sure I saw some without balls over there but you had to go out of your way to find them.

The folders and all the meshes are for backwards compatiblilty.  They are never used under normal circumstances.  Once the LAPF was released, other mod makers updated their mods to use it and most of those meshes then became reduntant.

I see, so it's just leftover files and resources. That makes it simpler.

Try this out.femalelowerbody.nif

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Also the "HugelimpFuta" or "HugesemilimpFuta" are used at the end of sex for 1-2 seconds.  When the  "NormalAnimFuta" is removed and before you get your body replacer lowerbody.

And the  "NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta", are the same.

Also the "HugelimpFuta" and  "HugesemilimpFuta" are the same

You need one nif with erect penis, make a copy and you have "NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta".

Then you take the limp penis lowerbody (from your body replacer) and create two copies in the as number folder . You have numbers 1 to 9 !

You can create folder as/9/f

and in the folder you have

"HugelimpFuta" and  "HugesemilimpFuta"

"NormalAnimFuta"  and "HugeAnimFuta"

and the ini ! add a name you want that you will see in game in the LAPF body settings menu.  ( You can copy a ini from another f  folder, open it and rename the body. )

All the other nif  you don't need ( futanari and dildo )

In the PM that I sent you are also limp penis for female lowerbody.You can use them to create your body replacer lowerbody and the limp LAPF lowerbody.

Yeah I noticed that with the male, there'd be a brief moment after sex where it used a limp version, but only if using v4, the v5 didn't have it. Didn't know futas also had that feature. Thanks for the instructions!

Did you archive invalidate via bsa redirection?

How did you install the LAPF?  Manually or via a mod manager?  If you want help, you have to actually give us the info we need to help you. 

Please read this as well:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Make sure you do not have anything installed that conflicts with the LAPF:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/