Site Feedback

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I have a technical question about the forums. I was updating a mod description in the download section and saved it. But when I looked in the support section, the mod description wasn't altered there? I vaguely remember that changing a mod description was altered on both descriptions? Has that been changed? Or am I just having fake memories.

no, it stopped working about a year ago....maybe 2.

Edited by MadMansGun
19 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Funny little thing I've been noticing it that LL loads faster when I'm not signed in. No accusation here. I'm genuinely curios.

Same thing on the Larian forum - if you are signed in then Gateway Timeout Error almost guaranteed. Not signed in and you go straight to the forum.

NOTICE

In keeping with Site Rules I will be locking some of the larger Threads and starting a new Thread with the same theme. This has not been done for some time and is overdue. This current iteration will impact only larger Threads with a great deal of pictures and/or videos. I am putting up this notice to give some transparency. This will not affect Support Threads. Feel free to comment on this, like anything else. I will try to do this as close to the guidelines in Rule 12 as possible:

Spoiler

In an effort to keep large threads to a minimum both for performance reasons and to keep things easily searchable; topics with greater than 750 replies may be closed and archived at staff discretion. A duplicate post by the same original author will be put in its place along with the last page replies from the closed thread. The larger archived thread will remain searchable and present.

Thank you for your understanding.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

NOTICE

In keeping with Site Rules I will be locking some of the larger Threads and starting a new Thread with the same theme. This has not been done for some time and is overdue. This current iteration will impact only larger Threads with a great deal of pictures and/or videos. I am putting up this notice to give some transparency. This will not affect Support Threads. Feel free to comment on this, like anything else. I will try to do this as close to the guidelines in Rule 12 as possible:

Reveal hidden contents

In an effort to keep large threads to a minimum both for performance reasons and to keep things easily searchable; topics with greater than 750 replies may be closed and archived at staff discretion. A duplicate post by the same original author will be put in its place along with the last page replies from the closed thread. The larger archived thread will remain searchable and present.

Thank you for your understanding.

> Whatever must be done, be done. :classic_smile:

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac8iw1e8rabowp5v6f2u0mjknqcjfd2y5roleytemv&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Posted (edited)

so "Big Board of Fun" is about to become "Big Board of locked" then? because the biggest ones i can find are in there (400 to 1200 pages).

"Skyrim Adult Mods" also has 2 large ones in it (around 500 pages).

Edited by MadMansGun
On 4/30/2024 at 4:40 PM, Ashal said:

Should be fixed now.

Sorry if it's been broken for a while. I never checked to see if the IPB Light was broken after fixing some template caching problems last week. 

Just letting u know the light theme is fixed now. Thanks for taking the time and fixing it.
Any dark mode (white text on black background) hurts my eyes and the browser extension isn't as good as a native theme.

I don't want to be annoying or something but what on earth is happening with the pictures from my mod? They are just randomly mixed.  I have put them in a certain order for a reason but now they seem to occupy random positions, (not even related to the file size or file name). I also had to upload some of them 8

times before the website could actually load them without error.

Edited by DarkBlade13