Just finished the story - sick sex stuff aside (which... fuck, good job I guess), you ended up telling a story that fit pretty well with the general vibe of the game. I started a game with this, now I'm doing a SS2 run where my purpose is to kill all raiders with extreme sadism and get revenge while rebuilding the wasteland. Have you considered adding anything after the story is over, like random encounters, dialogue, events? It definitely felt anticlimactic to come back and stab Gristle to death with a screwdriver without so much as a look of recognition. 

Thanks for making!

Y

4 hours ago, KonyHawk said:

Just finished the story - sick sex stuff aside (which... fuck, good job I guess), you ended up telling a story that fit pretty well with the general vibe of the game. I started a game with this, now I'm doing a SS2 run where my purpose is to kill all raiders with extreme sadism and get revenge while rebuilding the wasteland. Have you considered adding anything after the story is over, like random encounters, dialogue, events? It definitely felt anticlimactic to come back and stab Gristle to death with a screwdriver without so much as a look of recognition. 

Thanks for making!

Yeah perhaps there could be a revenge quest for murphy , gristle etc where you get bounties on them in diamond city after you escape and you kill or capture them .If you capture them perhaps they can meet a nasty end in a public execution via torture devices in diamond city . 

I noticed that Daily life of hookers has   an AAF patch  on nexus .Does this mean when gristle say spread your legs or something AAF could play a  Daily Life of hooks spread legs pose and then switch to another normal AAF animation?

On 12/6/2022 at 8:48 AM, therealdoi said:

Getting stuck on the part where Gristle gets mad at you and leaves. Then the whole notification pops up saying Lucky Day completed, but nothing happens after. I have tried the setstage command but none of them seem to work except the one that makes Gristle leave again. 

On 11/21/2022 at 6:37 AM, Crafty_Slayer said:

Hi, so I have a problem with the lucky day mission ending. When it ends and I'm on the X cross. It freezes the mission's name and I have to use a debug to get me out of my restraints, but when I do that, the next mission doesn't start, and I can't talk to the main person at the desk. Is there any way to fix this or a command to start the other quest?

On 11/25/2022 at 10:15 PM, enlistedjdog said:

i keeps on getting stuck at the end of lucky days and not letting me move on

\\

Got this problem after updating my Erotic Art mod.

Erotic Art at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

and installing 

Not sure which of the two that caused "Whore House" not to Start up after "Lucky Day".

Lindstrom just would not come talk to me to set the score straight, and I would stay stuck on the cross...

Once I uninstalled Erotic Art- Expanded + rolled back Erotic Art to 1K version = worked again.

Hopefully that helps if your having this issue

That did it for me.

Cheers

2 hours ago, MisterTime said:

Got this problem after updating my Erotic Art mod.

Erotic Art at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

and installing 

Not sure which of the two that caused "Whore House" not to Start up after "Lucky Day".

Lindstrom just would not come talk to me to set the score straight, and I would stay stuck on the cross...

Once I uninstalled Erotic Art- Expanded + rolled back Erotic Art to 1K version = worked again.

Hopefully that helps if your having this issue

That did it for me.

Cheers

Well I got tagged because of this post so I might as well try and help.

What is the cell/world area these issues happen? Because the only record edit I could think that even has the capability to cause issues, are the magazines, because outside of that, it's just bunch of workshop recipes and whatnot, and the category installation script that runs once per save (adds the workshop category).

18 minutes ago, supernipsu said:

What is the cell/world area these issues happen?

The issue they are talking about happens in Lexington, A little shack under the overpass, next to a Piling?, pier? the damn thing holding up the overpass.  ?

Edited by caveman74
4 hours ago, caveman74 said:

The issue they are talking about happens in Lexington, A little shack under the overpass, next to a Piling?, pier? the damn thing holding up the overpass.  ?

Well the closest magazine to that location is the one in the Lexington Laundromat, but interiors do not share space data with exteriors so, the next possibility would be the one in the Rocky Narrows Park, but that should be far enough way to not affect Lexington area.

I honestly can't imagine what the relation/conflict would even be.

I guess, try and use Wrye Bash if there is a conflict. ?

Edited by supernipsu

7 hours ago, MisterTime said:

And there's your sign. ;)

Changing the load order also changes the saves FormID of very mod below the uninstalled mod. Which, in some cases, will cause previously filled allises to become invalid and thus error out.

This is why folks mistakenly (understandably) think X-mod caused an issue with Z-mod, when in fact it was the changing load order.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

There isn't one. ;)

There's no art/mags in the brothel.

I noticed your Croup Manor mod and it looks really nice. But regarding the Commonwealth Slavers mod, I noticed Croup Manor basement is used. Does your mod change the basement of the manor or is it only the outside? Just wondering if the two mods would clash.

Edited by Rickonhh
5 minutes ago, Rickonhh said:

I noticed your Croup Manor mod and it looks really nice. But regarding the Commonwealth Slavers mod, I noticed Croup Manor basement is used. Does your mod change the basement of the manor or is it only the outside? Just wondering if the two mods would clash.

No it doesn't touch the basement. So no conflict. :)

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

And there's your sign. ;)

Changing the load order also changes the saves FormID of very mod below the uninstalled mod. Which, in some cases, will cause previously filled allises to become invalid and thus error out.

This is why folks mistakenly (understandably) think X-mod caused an issue with Z-mod, when in fact it was the changing load order.

Speaking of saves.

The ReSaver is something that I'd recommend running whenever uninstalling mods on a ongoing save.

Just a thought for the future; would there be a way to integrate elements of this mod to the AAF abduction mod where slavery in the brothel could become one of the possibilities of being sold by gang that captures you, and a quest to either do the time in the brothel, escape and or get revenge afterwards?  As the Minute Men grow in strength, escape might become slightly easier or possibly even get purchased by one the pimps in 'Hardship'.  Just curious how impossible, hard or easy that would be to achieve.

8 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

Just a thought for the future; would there be a way to integrate elements of this mod to the AAF abduction mod where slavery in the brothel could become one of the possibilities of being sold by gang that captures you, and a quest to either do the time in the brothel, escape and or get revenge afterwards?  As the Minute Men grow in strength, escape might become slightly easier or possibly even get purchased by one the pimps in 'Hardship'.  Just curious how impossible, hard or easy that would be to achieve.

What AAF abduction mod is that? If you mean RSE II: CSA, that's been abandoned by its author for years now, so I really wouldn't recommend adding new integration for it.

45 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before is there a way to turn down the orgasm sounds, i play with headphones on and its quite loud.

Isn't that a mod like Sexual Attributes, Sexual Harrasment, or AAF Animation mods controlling those scenes?

I do not believe this is a Fault of Commonweath Slavers, Go into game settings and adjust there.

Edited by caveman74
40 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

Isn't that a mod like Sexual Attributes, Sexual Harrasment, or AAF Animation mods controlling those scenes?

I do not believe this is a Fault of Commonweath Slavers, Go into game settings and adjust there.

ahh yes, you are probably correct.  My bad for installing a bunch of mods at once.  Thank you for the advice.

Im having an issue where I can't progress past the initial scene in the basement (Meeting "Gristle", right after meeting "Murphy" outside of Vault 111). 

The guy tells me I need to wear a collar. And regardless of whatever choice I make, my character gets shocked every second, until I get shocked to death. I also get a notification saying something like "slaves should not wear armor". Also, I can see the shock collar repeatedly being applied on my character, only to be instantly removed (and then shocked). It seems theres a script somewhere that listens to character's item equip event, and removes the collar (maybe it's mistaking it for clothes)? and then reapplies it, and the process just repeats until I get shocked to death.

I'm running the latest Real Handcuffs (0.4.14 without the DD compatability patch). This is on a new game.

Edited by twistedtrebla
10 hours ago, Qaras said:

Hello, i just wanna ask if i can do the quest  in an existing Nuka Ride end save. I didn’t do any quests else of Nuka Ride quests in that save. Wanna thank you for Nuka Ride in its page but just don’t know how i could.  It is an insane story.

Edited by caveman74
5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Im having an issue where I can't progress past the initial scene in the basement (Meeting "Gristle", right after meeting "Murphy" outside of Vault 111). 

The guy tells me I need to wear a collar. And regardless of whatever choice I make, my character gets shocked every second, until I get shocked to death. I also get a notification saying something like "slaves should not wear armor". Also, I can see the shock collar repeatedly being applied on my character, only to be instantly removed (and then shocked). It seems theres a script somewhere that listens to character's item equip event, and removes the collar (maybe it's mistaking it for clothes)? and then reapplies it, and the process just repeats until I get shocked to death.

I'm running the latest Real Handcuffs (0.4.14 without the DD compatability patch). This is on a new game.

If you have the latest version of RH, I only suspect the load order. RH is master of this mod, so Real Handcuffs.esp should be on top of Commonwealth Slavers.esp.

13 hours ago, Qaras said:

Hello, i just wanna ask if i can do the quest  in an existing Nuka Ride end save. I didn’t do any quests else of Nuka Ride quests in that save. Wanna thank you for Nuka Ride in its page but just don’t know how i could.  It is an insane story.

Yeah, sure, I don't see why not.

8 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Occam's Razor... You're sure you don't have anything that might change the biped slots for the RH collar?