13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Occam's Razor... You're sure you don't have anything that might change the biped slots for the RH collar?

This is the specific line of code. It does not search for slots, but for keywords. 

If akbaseObject.HasKeyword(ObjectTypeArmor) && !akbaseObject.HasKeyword(RH_Restraint)

The RH collar has keyword "ObjectTypeArmor" and "RH_Restraint".

This fails if you don't have RH up to date or if RH is not on top of Commonwealth Slavers. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

This is the specific line of code. It does not search for slots, but for keywords. 

If akbaseObject.HasKeyword(ObjectTypeArmor) && !akbaseObject.HasKeyword(RH_Restraint)

The RH collar has keyword "ObjectTypeArmor" and "RH_Restraint".

This fails if you don't have RH up to date or if RH is not on top of Commonwealth Slavers. 

Or if you have anything patching RH which might overwrite the record from its plugin such that the keyword is missing (for example, patches which change around biped slots but copied from an older RH that didn't have that keyword applied).

I did the "pet walk" turned the caps into Jared, he reset my collar to 2 hours and sent me back to lindstrom.  lindstrom then just gave me another mission but did not reset the collar so it blew up a few moments after he gave me the mission.

OK so it seems that he fails to reset it if you do the serve the patrons one.  I did a truce mission and he reset it for me.

Edited by alex61821
more info

I really enjoyed this.  From 50's housewife, to a cryogenic freeze, to forced slavery and prostitution really highlights how dramatically the world has changed from the comfort of being a suburbanite to post apocalyptic horrors. 

Finally free of the slavers my heroine is now mentally and physically harder and more able to survive the dangers of the wasteland.

19 hours ago, JB. said:

Save. Reload. Try again. That should do the trick.

It certainly did do the trick thankyou. I was worried that keeping the marks (but not the tattoos) was the issue, glad to say it isn't.

I know your plate is pretty full up but think I could drop an idea here for this mod? something that allows an alternative 'ending' that could also merge with another mod?

I was doing the serve the clients mission and he asked for meat, i prepared the meat but then he would never accept it.  Plus i think i had another mission running at the same time so lindstrom wanted to see me and then that ended my mission.  i was unable to ever give the patron the meat and its still a quest object and the guy follows me around now.  i tried to do the clients mission again but it still will not let me give the meat.  is there a way to delete the quest?

sorry for not reading everything i am not used to a mod author being so thorough...mad props to all the work you have put into this?

Edited by alex61821
more info
On 12/10/2022 at 4:56 AM, JB. said:

If you have the latest version of RH, I only suspect the load order. RH is master of this mod, so Real Handcuffs.esp should be on top of Commonwealth Slavers.esp.

@JB. Hmm, I couldn't figure it out. But I was able to get around it by setting _CS_Restrictions_Global to 1.

I'm now at the cage fight part where Jared decorates me with a nose ring, but it's suspended like 2 inches in the air in front of the nose (my nose is probably too flat). I've been trying to find the .nif file I can use to tweak it, but can't figure out which nif it is using. Can you point to me where it is? :) 

1 hour ago, paparebbe said:

Would be cool to see a smooth transition from Commonwealth Slavers to Nuka Ride. Like being sold there or captured by one of Nuka gangs on one of the CS missions and remain being a slave.

While I like what you're thinking, wouldn't that require a total rewrite of NR dialog, and animations??   ?

Edited by caveman74

Couple of quirks:

1. I still have the face piercings (ears/nose) after the mission ended and I was cleaned up. I had to reapply them mid quest, due to having to edit my char and it stripped them off, but now I cannot remove them even with the command in cheats (the whole mod quest is compleley done and says (when I click the cheat remove) "to use this function, you must first start the quest The Whore House".

2. If you have completed a quest, and talk to Lindstrom, he will tell you to sleep. If you are a bit quick, and sleep before it is registered that you need to sleep - he will punish you and remove your bed, and then you are stuck unable to sleep and lindstrom will not talk to you unlock a quest to complete for you to get your bed back. (My fault, I was too quick to run down the corridor).

Was amsued by the console cheat reference in the Boston hooker quest line - ok, i feel personally attacked.... but I was quickly running through the whole mod to start a new char after a modlist rebuild......

Edited by Nuka Cherry
10 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Couple of quirks:

1. I still have the face piercings (ears/nose) after the mission ended and I was cleaned up. I had to reapply them mid quest, due to having to edit my char and it stripped them off, but now I cannot remove them even with the command in cheats (the whole mod quest is compleley done and says (when I click the cheat remove) "to use this function, you must first start the quest The Whore House".

2. If you have completed a quest, and talk to Lindstrom, he will tell you to sleep. If you are a bit quick, and sleep before it is registered that you need to sleep - he will punish you and remove your bed, and then you are stuck unable to sleep and lindstrom will not talk to you unlock a quest to complete for you to get your bed back. (My fault, I was too quick to run down the corridor).

Was amsued by the console cheat reference in the Boston hooker quest line - ok, i feel personally attacked.... but I was quickly running through the whole mod to start a new char after a modlist rebuild......

You can use Hardship/AAF Prostitution to get the 300 caps and you will still get the message about using console commands. The mod only wants you to use my little prostitution mode at least once xD

As for the piercings, and since the mod has already ended and has no subsequent events except for

Spoiler

the destruction of the Whore House,

it is safe to uninstall it. 

Even the markings/tattoos will remain if you uninstall it. 

Edited by JB.
On 12/10/2022 at 2:08 AM, vaultbait said:

What AAF abduction mod is that? If you mean RSE II: CSA, that's been abandoned by its author for years now, so I really wouldn't recommend adding new integration for it.

Violate and the Crime and Punishment mods have combat surrender, which might be a reasonable gateway to slavery. I have found Raiders pet, which could be on the right track but says that the player voluntarily enters it, which sounds odd on the surface.

2 minutes ago, Umbopo65 said:

Violate and the Crime and Punishment mods have combat surrender, which might be a reasonable gateway to slavery. I have found Raiders pet, which could be on the right track but says that the player voluntarily enters it, which sounds odd on the surface.

Violate doesn't have any abduction scenarios of its own, though it does have a handoff for the aforementioned RSE II: CSA abductions, as well as for Raider Pet. I understand Crime and Punishment has its own abduction functionality (same author as RSE), but it lacks any sexual component.

The problem with RSE is that it's not only been abandoned entirely (its author renounced doing any further sexualized mods, and expressly stated he would not grant permission to anyone else to fix/take them over) but it's also quite bug-ridden; even the abductions feature of CSA is not especially smooth, though some people continue to use it even today. RP is also essentially abandoned at this point since the author hasn't been around for some years now.

Hey! Love the mod! Incredible work!

One quick question -- and apologies if someone's called this out already (I tried to catch up on the board, but 56 pages is a lot, and search isn't always reliable): a bunch of the clothes that first appear in the suitcase aren't wearable. Thongs, (chest) wraps, and skirts seem to be fine, but shoes, stockings, tanks, hotpants, etc. aren't. This is with the TRS and ASA patches added, and I'm not really noticing correlation with any of the sources. Just curious if this is intentional. The end result is that the PC is forced to dress in very skimpy clothes, which makes sense, but then the exclusion of stockings seems odd, since other slaves are wearing them.

Edited by deviousMarsupial

ya ya i'm very late to the fo4 party.

just started fo4 a couple weeks ago now (been meaning to but rl issues were stopping me for a long while after i bought the game.  not good enough pc, then other stuff).

anyhow so far so good (mostly). i do like what you have done (what i have seen so far).

played past the WhoreHouse on 1st run.  redid mods slightly (had a mess up there, would not have hurt this mod but others), started new game.

did Cursed Wasteland - Belted quest (just the first one of that questline).  and am back in Whorehouse right now, so very early in mod.

ran into 1 minor(ish) problem in 2 locations so far, happened on both runs. (knowing my luck it has to do with other mods i have added).

locations it happened at are the Campfire between the Abandoned House and Corvega, then again between Corvega and the Whorehouse itself.

both time Gristle ran into an NPC he attacked that just would not die.  was able to use the MCM - Cheats section (teleport Gristle/Murphy) to get past it.

Compatibility is possible with Deviously Cursed Wasteland (Belted Quest), but has to be done in the right order so that this will run correctly.

you must FINISH the Belted Quest before you talk to Murphy for the very first time.  for those having issues with the Belted Quest, there is a post by

Javamonsoon https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66941-deviously-cursed-wasteland-14-2017-11-27/?do=findComment&comment=3662336 that i found very helpful.

what i did is in the spoiler below (WALL of text warning), really only useful if you want to do the Belted Quest from Deviously Cursed Wasteland.

start game as normal until after you have created your character, including placing your SPECIAL points. 

set MCM settings - a good point to do this is just before you comfort Shaun (as a female).

important settings to make sure of in MCM are: 

1 - AAF Harassment - turn all approaches OFF

2 - Devious Devices - use Bunnyhop setting until after completing Belted Quest.  if you don't there is a known speed bug that will affect your character permanently.

3 - Knockout Framework - can set the mod up, but then you MUST turn it off (just like you were going to uninstall it), this will leave the mod in load order but it will not be active at all. also make sure its settings are so that humans do NOT get knocked out by anyone (at least until after you finish this mod.

4 - AAF Vulnerability - adjust settings so that you are NOT considered helpless while wearing total of Collar, Harness, Chasity Belt, Chasity Bra (if you are considered Helpless one hit from anything will trigger surrender). turn off while playing this mod. 

5 - Deviously Cursed Wasteland (with Deviously Cursed Menu mod which give a MCM to Deviously Cursed Wasteland) - Belted Quest on, would suggest turning the other Jack the Belter stuff off (at least until you finish Commonwealth Slavers).

5.5 - Boston Devious Helper - set a hotkey and turn off BDH helper dialogue as it will be a pita otherwise.

6 - rest should be set to personal taste, providing you check the main page of Commonwealth Slavers for the incompatibility section.

now that MCMs are set time to move onwards.

Continue playing as normal until after you get out of the Cryopod (Belted Quest should have started at this point). IMPORTANT NOTE - anything that happens that removes the Belted Quest Items from your character, or warps you (other than user started fast travel) will also break the Belted Quest.  most AAF sex scenes will usually do one of the two.

progress Belted as normal, get out of the handcuffs, get all your loot from Vault 111, and get out of the restrictive dress before leaving Vault 111. (important to take NO as in 0 hits in Vault 111.  VATS is really useful to do this even if you usually do not use VATS.)  once you have left the Vault you can take some hits, just make sure to NOT get defeated.

After leaving Vault 111 do NOT, repeat DO NOT DO NOT approach Murphy from the front for any reason until Belted is finished.  go to Sanctuary and use the Workbench to claim the settlement (you will need somewhere to store some stuff along the way).

Go to Diamond City (without getting defeated in combat, or having any sex scene play). two methods work pretty well coc (ussriptideext) and walk south, or if you have Human Resources mod installed fast travel to Trader Post (walk north across the river and go west a little bit to get on top of the wall then walk over to the bridge and head south past the USS Riptide wreck to Diamond City).  i would suggest making a hard save when the gate {kind of looks like part of a bus} is in sight.  go through the gate and around the corner and approach Piper.  IMPORTANT NOTE you can NOT speed up any of the talking parts of the Belted Quest as that will break the quest.  Wait out Pipers talk with Danny Sullivan, she will turn and start talking with you, advance conversation (to get into Diamond City), wait out her talk again with Danny Sullivan, talk with Piper again and advance convservation, Diamond City Gate opens, walk in and wait out her talk with Mayor, advance conversation as needed, after the Piper + Mayor bit is done wait until both the Mayor and Piper have entered Diamond City.

enter Diamond City, and go to the Dugout Inn, Talk to John Smith.  if you have not made any mistakes so far he will remove the Chastity Bra, and tell you he cannot yet remove the Chastity Belt, but will send you to get him some stuff so that he can remove the belt. i started at the USS Riptide Wreck, and did them in the following order.  also make sure to stay light on what you are carrying (i used the safe in the Root Cellar in Sanctuary for this), and i would suggest triggering as few other places as possible, so as to have everything else not get messed up later.

1 - SecTec Circuit Board - Frat 115 Post (Supermutants) - you can sneak in and get it and get out without triggering combat at all.

2 - SecTec Scanner - Kendall Hospital - few feral ghouls and insects outside and a few regular common raiders (no named ones at all) inside on first floor that i had to kill, after going up elevator you can sneak thru and get the scanner, just stayed sneaking and left without any combat on upper floor.

3- Battery - Wattz Consumer Electronics - can get the battery without any combat by sneaking.

4 - Magnet - ArcJet Systems - some regular robot types that i killed, make sure you are light when you pick up the magnet as there is a Named (very hard at this level) robot that will come out of his pod when you grab it, i just grabbed it and ran like hell outside which broke combat for me, then went and stashed it for now.

5 - Vintage Brandy - SuperDuper Mart - sneaking when possible but had to kill a few feral ghouls (was able to not get hit at all ..... go me!).

at this point i went to Root Cellar (my stash point) and dumped everything i could, and made sure i had the 5 previous items on me.  if while walking to Red Rocket you run across the body wearing strange devices you can loot a note about them, if you do ..do NOT read it in your inventory until after you have completed Belted Quest fully.

6 - Blank Key Card - Red Rocket Station right by Sanctuary. Dogmeat joined and killed some molerats.

7 - go back to Diamond City (do not fast travel to the Market but outside the city is ok), and talk to John the Smith again.  you will have to wait a bit before he is ready for you, do what you want but just be careful to not get defeated or in a sex scene just yet.  i had Dogmeat with me and if i tried to send him home it would start a sex scene, but telling him to wait did not.  when he is ready go talk to him (John the Smith) again and he will tell you he cannot quite finish it. but send you to drop a note in Beantown Brewery.

8 - Beantown Brewery - i wound up cheating here because i just cold not get though it without having to kill a Named Raider.  what i wound up doing was entering in sneak mode, used console to turn clipping off (TCL) went straight up to the dropbox and put note in, then straight back down to the exit turned clipping back on. left and went back to Sanctuary.

9 - got a Belted Quest update to go to a meeting point near Sanctuary.  went and did that part of the quest (you can approach Alice without triggering Murphy). then back to John the Smith yet again.  then Belted Quest as finally done (WOOT),  yes the harness is still on you but is not very hard to remove (either pick the lock or just use the workbench unlocker mod).

stopped by my stash point in Sanctuary Root Cellar to make sure i was not carrying extra junk, and sent Dogmeat home to Sanctuary (and yes the damn mutt had his way with me).  went back to Vault 111 and triggered Murphy as usual Murphy and Gristle will engage Alice in combat but if you work through the message pop up boxes it will work.

continue Commonwealth Slavers as normal.

any other comments, concerns, ideas or other issues i will post after i have finished the mod fully.

edited to add a MCM setting (Boston Devious Helper).

Edited by valcon767

I just finished the mod. Excellent work! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just an idea - it would be awesome if there was some repeatable component to this after the player becomes free.

Spoiler

Maybe Jared finds out you didn't actually die, and continues to send bounty hunters to bring you back.

Or it can be a pluggable outcome that mods like Violate can call, similar to how Violate calls Raider Pet. 

The player is sent back into the Whore House and forced to do those 7 repeatable quests, and find ways to become free. I guess there would have to be another way to get free, since it wouldn't make sense for Gristle to set you free in the same way over and over again.

On 12/12/2022 at 4:36 AM, twistedtrebla said:

@JB. Hmm, I couldn't figure it out. But I was able to get around it by setting _CS_Restrictions_Global to 1.

I'm now at the cage fight part where Jared decorates me with a nose ring, but it's suspended like 2 inches in the air in front of the nose (my nose is probably too flat). I've been trying to find the .nif file I can use to tweak it, but can't figure out which nif it is using. Can you point to me where it is? :) 

I have exactly the same problem as you described with the collar and no conflicting mods. Where did you input that setting? in console? thanks.

41 minutes ago, ravanara said:

I have exactly the same problem as you described with the collar and no conflicting mods. Where did you input that setting? in console? thanks.

You can check globals (upper/lower case is irrelevant) with the help command:

help _cs_restrictions_global 3

You can change their value with set...to:

set _cs_restrictions_global to 0

Pay close attention to spaces though. If you leave out the space between commands and their arguments you'll get an opaque error message instead.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You can check globals (upper/lower case is irrelevant) with the help command:

help _cs_restrictions_global 3

You can change their value with set...to:

set _cs_restrictions_global to 0

Pay close attention to spaces though. If you leave out the space between commands and their arguments you'll get an opaque error message instead.

Thanks for your help. Nevermind, i fixed the problem by rebuilding the complex sorter patch and bashed patch.