Great mod, thank you! I am experiencing the weirdest bug though: whenever I exit the game (or get killed), the Quest stops, and by stops I mean the current quest chapter dissapears from active quests, and only Lucky Days is considered completed. When I check 'jobs done' it also says 0.

Whenever I save mid-quest, and try to re-load the save, I have the same issue. Any idea what could possible be causing it? The mod is at the very bottom of my load order. 

On a completely separate note, would it break the mod if I were to recruit Gristle as a companion after the last mod chapter?

Thank you for your work! 

Edited by xiggie
I worded it all wrong

I know it's been reported that Crime and Punishment breaks certain parts of this mod, but I have to ask anyway...

Is there anything I can do to bypass/fix that? CAP is such a great mod and I don't want to disable it, but at the same time, I'd really like to give this one a shot. I don't mind using console commands if I have to.

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I know it's been reported that Crime and Punishment breaks certain parts of this mod, but I have to ask anyway...

Is there anything I can do to bypass/fix that? CAP is such a great mod and I don't want to disable it, but at the same time, I'd really like to give this one a shot. I don't mind using console commands if I have to.

New start without CAP until you finish Commonwealth Slavers; then, add CAP: Could it be an easy way for you?

8 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

If memory serves, the problem is that they both edit the Diamond City security offices in incompatible ways. If you're interested in developing a proper solution yourself, this could probably be addressed with a compatibility patch moving around some of the cell contents added by both mods and generating new precombine/previs for the resulting combination.

Mods which alter vanilla locations are a neat way to add new life and bring a different flavor to familiar parts of the original game, but unfortunately as soon as you start adding too many into the same playthrough you'll quickly find that many of them want to make changes to the same places.

3 hours ago, rongeurdos said:

New start without CAP until you finish Commonwealth Slavers; then, add CAP: Could it be an easy way for you?

Thanks for the tips, but I ditched Commonwealth Slavers.

Even though CS conflicts with CAP I gave it a shot. I played for about hour and a half and decided it wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, it's really well made and there are many things I liked.

However, it just doesn't suit my gameplay. CS focuses on dialogue whereas I prefer guns blazing approach. While walking from point A to point B I had to disable SKK's Combat Stalkers and Random Encounter Manager because it'd be impossible to walk peacefully. What's more, immediately after starting the mod (and getting teleported to Concord Speakeasy), my character got beaten up (due to dialogue options) and because I run MAIM 2 she got her head crippled.

I appreciate the author's work as this really is a quality mod. Truth be told, it isn't for faint-hearted people as its main goal is to make player desperate and helpless. CS does an amazing job with this!

If I want my character to be a slave, I'll continue using RSE2: CSA, as that mod is more focused on gameplay, sneaking, escaping and revenge (aka get your things back). It's just something I prefer as I'm playing the game rather than just watch and engage in dialogues in it.

Thanks again for replying!

And to mod author (if they ever read this): keep up the great work! Even though I personally don't like CS and Nuka Ride, I definitely see the appeal! Thanks for creating, polishing and sharing your piece of work with the community! Take care!

Edited by rubber_duck
7 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

However, it just doesn't suit my gameplay. CS focuses on dialogue whereas I prefer guns blazing approach. While walking from point A to point B I had to disable SKK's Combat Stalkers and Random Encounter Manager because it'd be impossible to walk peacefully. What's more, immediately after starting the mod (and getting teleported to Concord Speakeasy), my character got beaten up (due to dialogue options) and because I run MAIM 2 she got her head crippled.

Both this and Nuka Ride are scenario mods designed in a bit of a vaccuum. They want to be pretty much the only mods you're using in their playthroughs, and aren't really compatible with other mods which take over vanilla game NPCs, alter vanilla game locations, spawn new actors (particularly ones hostile to the player or other NPCs), or interrupt player activities. I'm a similar sort of player who enjoys combining lots of mods that change gameplay dynamics in order to create new emergent behaviors, and you're right that style of gameplay really doesn't work for CS nor NR. They basically need a dedicated and somewhat minimal mod profile for completely separate playthroughs from your normal mix of mods.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Both this and Nuka Ride are scenario mods designed in a bit of a vaccuum. They want to be pretty much the only mods you're using in their playthroughs, and aren't really compatible with other mods which take over vanilla game NPCs, alter vanilla game locations, spawn new actors (particularly ones hostile to the player or other NPCs), or interrupt player activities. I'm a similar sort of player who enjoys combining lots of mods that change gameplay dynamics in order to create new emergent behaviors, and you're right that style of gameplay really doesn't work for CS nor NR. They basically need a dedicated and somewhat minimal mod profile for completely separate playthroughs from your normal mix of mods.

That's exactly what I was on about!

Again, both CS and NR are outstanding and really well made mods (I can say that as I've played both). However, they give me the 'complete once' impression. Not really sure how better to describe them. They are focused on their own stories and events, and only those. That makes them amazing to play, but ultimately worthless once you finish them.

Mods such as CAP, Sex Attributes & Harassment, Violate, RSE2 series, RMR (including your Unhealthy Craving) and many more are my favorites as rather than having their own stories, they have, so to say, universal template - allowing me, as an actual player, to play and create my own story. Not only does this work outstandingly well, but it's also customizable; and that's the most important thing to me.

All that being said, I know there are many players who prefer story mods. I respect that, and I genuinely understand why they might like a particular mod(s). I'm just saying that those mods, despite being really well done (for 100th time already lol), aren't my cup of coffee (or tea).

When  forced to go to diamond city to steal the guard captains files and prostitute myself, I could not solicit anyone nor was I approached by any johns. However, could do some of the scientific experiments .I could earn caps using sex em up .

Just an Idea perhaps the combat zone could be included ? might be to dangerous to go there cause swan is incredibly dangerous especially at lower levels

8 hours ago, liniul said:

However, could do some of the scientific experiments

But did you try the Pet Food?!  MMmmmm????

Edited by caveman74
5 hours ago, Night666_66 said:

Good afternoon, such a problem has already completed 15 missions and the final mission still does not begin

The final quest only starts if you agree to help Gristle in DC. So if you refused to help him, you have no salvation. ?

On 12/5/2022 at 4:03 AM, NaughtyBoi221 said:

I'm having an issue with the brawl where if I lose, the opponent strips me and takes my gear (activates Violate: Retrieval), but then stands there and claps.

This mod has compatibility with Violate, but you will need to update it, because I use newly added keywords and globals in that mod. If it still doesn't work for whatever reason, you should disable it during the fight.

17 minutes ago, Night666_66 said:

And in what mission was it?

When you arrive in DC for the first time, The Hooker, Gristle will have a chat with you and you can decide to help him or stay a slave.

Edited by izzyknows
7 hours ago, therealdoi said:

Getting stuck on the part where Gristle gets mad at you and leaves. Then the whole notification pops up saying Lucky Day completed, but nothing happens after. I have tried the setstage command but none of them seem to work except the one that makes Gristle leave again. 

Same. Problem appeared out of nowhere. If you find anything let me know.

So I'm having an issue starting the mod. I Just left the vault and walked up to murphy, he asks for help and then when i talk to him he says "this is the beginning of your new life slave, get used to it" and stands up to clap but nothing else happens.

Edit: Nvm real handcuffs was outdated

Edited by webb71